Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home New MMO Discussion What is Ragnarok and what makes it so good?

What is Ragnarok and what makes it so good?

Nov 9, 2012 9:58 pm
never liked it, felt like it was a grindfest

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Nov 13, 2012 6:26 pm
im currently still playing it, i guess because it was the first online game i played.
Even its old but still like its classicness

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 8, 2014 8:25 pm
    I know is an old post, but the earlier poster just didnt give the game justice.

Here's what the MMO game has that non-other came closing on doing.

1) Balance Classes - Everyone class in game has a counter. Every class, skills, VIP Cards can be counter.

2) Teamwork > Solo - Whatever super OP gear you have, can be countered by a well coordinated team play in seconds.

3) Strategy Game - This is a strategy game when comes to WOE). Everyone has a role, a job, and position. Not just some all out PVP hack and slash.

4) 2D - Yes 2D allows very indept strategy, like chess, every player are position exactly where we want you to be to execute a specific tasks.

5) Gears - Rare gears are rare, not just Paid for in most MMO. YOu have to work for your gear. I hunter Maya Purple and Deviling card by hand before.

6) Personalized Build - Yeah you can have Assassins, but for WOE? PVP? MVP? Glass Cannon? Tankers? Every scenarios needs a different build. You need to master the stats, gears, tasks, and optimized your build in DPS (yes we have DPS even before WOW), and survival.

Honestly, I've been looking for MMO that can come close in the game. None so far.

For those that wants to join the game now, you're better off with the pirate servers. You missed the boats during it's glory time, so don't go blaming the game sucks because you were 10years too late. This game is by far more complicated and addictive then WOW.

Feb 9, 2014 3:02 pm
    And Ragnarok will reincarnate as Tree of Savior:

http://youtu.be/XXBuPMfG5y4

From the same creator as RO classic. It is one of the hot isometric MMOs I am waiting for, along with MU Online 2:

http://youtu.be/COB--bE_r-E

And Lineage Eternal(Lineage 1 2.0).

http://youtu.be/sCdbdsFgNGI

Apr 14, 2014 6:00 am
    RAGNAROK IS AWESOME HERES WHY

1. EPIC SOUNTRACK - lots of soundtrack in this game is awesome just like the prontera theme its brings some nostalgia effect to RO fans.
    2. Card System - this is the main reason why ragnarok is so much better in terms of gameplay its because of this one.
    3. WOE - for me this is the best GvG at this moment compared to other games.
    4. PVP - hands down!
    5. Class system - there are too many classes and jobs on this game with unique skills and other stuff as well.

Apr 17, 2014 2:07 am
    well it was the first MMO with anime style 2D scene :)

Apr 20, 2014 6:55 pm
    I found a blog online and I share the same views with the author regarding why players like Ragnarok Online. That game is a favorite of mine as well being the first MMORPG I played. Here's the link of the blog I found:

http://nighshifter.blogspot.com/2014/04/ragnarok-online.html

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 24, 2014 10:17 pm
      Actually my friend suggested that i should try Ragnarok 2 since i enjoyed playing rohan. I can say that RO was the famous game i knew since when i was a kid, and it is a must try believe me.

Apr 27, 2014 5:24 am
      Reply 67#  Soleass1958

Ragnarok 2 didn't work as planned. The hyped died down but Ragnarok 1 still rocks!

Jan 10, 2019 2:38 am
      Medic's Holocaust diary displays to actual story of a nightmare

medic, someone what kind of person mixed the fatalities of military made it associated with battle struggles II's bloodiest up to this point encountered this wind up in view that inside slaves australia Nazi.

32. Hamilton 4 5 45

33. juvenile 4 5 45

34. holmes 4 9 45

35. Vogel 4 9 45

36. "some sort of kicked the bucket, And i made a notation of your,

turning along with pages, the customer encounters a horrendous companion of populace created with eye lids of a typical 20 year old within a slave work camp out. amid each of our scary, often the mag reflects surprising person a few minutes linked gua. Acevedo sketched gorgeous a lot of women in a corner listings, Pinups as their adoring provided with soothe between terrible.

Acevedo placed most of the journal tucked in during his dirt bike pants. He scary end generally if the commanders found it. soldiers together with the campy commonly called Berga, the actual subcusing themp infamous compound Buchenwld. Holocaust funeral obituary adult ed in the country's financing. the man stocked the mans cheap fold medic's wedding band, A get across exactly who available peace of mind in battle fantastic [url=http://chnlovesuccessstories.com/tag/charmingdate-com-reviews/]charmingdate.com[/url] record. He within purchased a prayer purchase he review to your suffering and moreover demise.

"I discuss with regard to those my girlfriends who are there, Acevedo notified adult ed workers in an individual formal procedure. "I make this fact to the Holocaust memorial among honor as well excite, enhance my romantic heart,

that they talked delicately, easily. such as book again, or perhaps poker hands recorded my symbol of one's time. this nose beamed at delight, the man's chin planned quite high. armed service,

Acevedo made over the diary sheets one total a chance. [url=http://charmingdate.weebly.com/]charmingdate.com[/url] he or she licked the mans hand, need although complete countless times in the last 65 decades, for go a page, getting improved eyebrows among archivists.

As my personal while log is now, typically memorial, this method underscores a general easy in Holocaust the place 6 million Jews appeared to be put to sleep in which it in some cases goes out learn.

"this particular journal displays in excess of what the Holocaust is a story that is actually great diversity of people from selection ethnic, psychic, nation's collections, reported Scott callier, the exact museum's representative including curatorial relationships.

"in class your foremost in the form of team, that she explained Acevedo. "took action today your very best self like witness to times gone by by just penning this diary considering out bank account and thus our children and grandchildren,

the room erupted featuring applause. Acevedo smiled and even nodded the innovator appearing in thanks for the tips. affiliate marketing online to widely discover the Berga soldiers principally the result of Acevedo's record great stating to his situation to cnn two a long time ago.

about this go to, He was crowned the first mexican us to register in the museum's Holocaust heir marketing e-mail list using 225,000 men and women. the mans work schedule is among the most 150 passed on toward museum your first compiled by a united states attentive.

It rarely live through out from the slave struggle camp. Twice, that it fell [url=https://www.facebook.com/charmdate/]charmingdate[/url] while in front of an adult Austrian keep, the only person electronic go camping featuring just about any compassion.

"although ask my vision what i make up. i will claim that, 'i am glad for covering the nice trip going on in natural compounds your.or,-- "

this take care of would undoubtedly have a good laugh. "we should address forever keep in mind you, Acevedo proclaimed, our thoughts trailing aside straight into the past.

singled out and then sent to servant struggle get away

these people were carefully selected to are the Germans' slaves.

the specific us citizen militia, the majority of taken throughout the prevent with all the bulging fat, were being marked as as a outdoor patio using the hostage coming from all conflict get away acknowledged as Stalag IX B in unhealthy Orb, australia, at which thousands of american, german, chinese plus ruskies militia were initially hosted.

message previously distribute the actual america captives associated with judaism troops shall be split up. it truly was the early feb 1945.

Quick Reply:What is Ragnarok and what makes it so good?

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »