Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home New MMO Discussion What is Ragnarok and what makes it so good?

What is Ragnarok and what makes it so good?

Mar 1, 2009 10:59 pm
Stats and combat is a lot of fun in this game! You will be able to see the differences in your attack speed/defense/critical rate quite easily every few level ups of your character. Unlike other games where you add stats for critical or attack speed and will only be able to see the difference after like 10/20/30 + levels to see a good difference than before. One of the of the most easiest to see is agi which adds evasion rate and attack speed. If you add agi all the way from level 1-10, you will be able to see quite a difference in your attack speed already ^_^. You can go over to youtube to search go ragnarok agi knight / critical sin etc and you will then know why ragnarok is so much fun!

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Mar 2, 2009 12:58 am
rose coloured nostalgia glasses. the game is painfully old. good luck to those who still adore it, though.

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 2, 2009 1:03 am
    Well i dont know this game never played it but my firends say its good

Mar 2, 2009 3:16 am
    It have a lot of things that makes it a good game:
    -manual stat distribution (a lot of variety between players)
    -can't lvl up all skills from a job so you will have to choose in which way your character grows (more character variety)
    -card system
    -slotted equipment for cards
    -monsters have race,element and size (you need cards or elemental weapons to do more damage to a specific type of monsters)
    -PvP rooms
    -War of Emperium (guild war)
    -fast and dynamic gameplay (mouse based)

Mar 2, 2009 7:49 am
    I plaued ragnarok for the community it was very enjoyable because there was always someone to talk or quest wit i didnt care much about the battle system

Mar 2, 2009 8:44 am
    Hmm, this game test you reaction, also play could play with element, and most of it, its fairly balance game, none of the character is over powered. Every character have a role to play. Played for 4 years! cant wait till RO2 Come out

Mar 2, 2009 9:19 am
    dude RO is the mother of many games.... they made so much stuffs and they still stand strongly...Also gravity was one of the biggest compagny at the time... still one big

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 2, 2009 10:18 am
      This game is Good because OF PVP and system card to make u chara

Mar 2, 2009 10:58 am
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by madassfrog
      I saw some people on these forums saying Ragnarok is an amazing game.

Tell me why.

Well the game is 2D and i dunno why i like it so much for me it was the greatest 2D game ever made the skills are unique and cool the game isn't boring in any way for me. It's cool that priests kill undead really easy it's like in reality/movies XD where priests use their cross to draw away zombies and such XD.

Anyways i dunno i think i like the game because of the priest part ^^ that's why i'm healer in all games i love to heal and it reminds me of when i played ragnarok. <- stoped playing it when it became p2p XD.

Mar 2, 2009 11:14 am
      It's a 2D sort of game

Mar 2, 2009 2:54 pm
      That game is reallll bad. My opinion

Jun 15, 2009 9:06 am

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 16, 2009 7:34 am
        RO is one of my all time fav . those above seems like they are spamming .

i guess u guys never even played before .

Signature

Jan 31, 2010 6:46 pm
        its the best game in the world

Mar 23, 2010 8:34 pm
        BITCH GAME

Mar 23, 2010 10:30 pm
        RO is great for me because of it being one of the first MMOs I've played and it kinda..blew my mind.
        I'm still fond of it because of the diverse classes and the unique headgear not to mention the music is great too!

Mar 24, 2010 6:30 am
        Ragnarok is fun for a while but after that it will bcome boring

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 24, 2010 8:51 am
          It was a good game there is 5-6 years ago(for me), after this i think it is the most complete game ever, woe, card system, stats adders, rebirths and some others things that it make the game interesting (my opinion again) now i will never pass anytime on this game because some others mmos take his place~
          I forget to say there was the best thing from any mmos, the DEAD BRANCH!
          This post has been modified on Mar 24 , 2010 08:53:18 AM by   Lordun.

Jul 14, 2011 6:15 pm
          I played many mmo games 3D and i still cant get enough of RO. Graphics might not appeal to all players but the content in my opinion is the best i have ever seen, i dont know why people think it sucks. I mean when i play most 3D games and get bored and unistall it i always find myself playing Ragnarok again... its just incredibly fun.

Jul 16, 2011 7:40 pm
          massive guild war

Quick Reply:What is Ragnarok and what makes it so good?

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »