Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home New MMO Discussion What is Ragnarok and what makes it so good?

What is Ragnarok and what makes it so good?

Feb 26, 2009 11:44 am
I saw some people on these forums saying Ragnarok is an amazing game.

Tell me why.

On the contrary, if you dont like the game then tell me why you think it is bad.

Feel free to compare to other MMOs like WOW for example.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Feb 26, 2009 12:09 pm
the card system that can give your equips more power is interesting
the skills are pretty unique and fun like Asura you kill everything with one hit .
also the game have manual stats change  that can be used to create different classes like int assassin and dex warrior  dex less mage or what ever  .
i like the music too and is a old game so have a huge community

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 27, 2009 4:03 pm
    It's a 2D sort of game, I played with my friends for a little while and found it's one of the most boring games to play, you get all kinds of cards and such, but some people overdue the game and it just seems stupid. Look up some gameplay videos on Youtube.

Feb 27, 2009 4:56 pm
    this game is very unique. why? it's like 8-9 years old and STILL updating. new classes came out awhile ago. it's very fun once you get your items just like any other game. the leveling isn't outrageous either. i've been playing RO for 8 years since alpha, closed, & open beta and still playing it. i recommend playing private servers because there are less people so the GM's(hopefuly) will catch cheats/botters easier compared to the official server where i saw like 60 acolytes with the name dfjklds roaming in a group.

Feb 27, 2009 6:35 pm
    well , i played it and i see nothing interesting, honestly =]

Feb 27, 2009 9:36 pm
    Its aN MMORPG im not too fond of it.

Feb 28, 2009 12:11 am
    I actually have a friend who hosts his own server, Im staff. The game blows, Its not worth the time to download.

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 28, 2009 12:42 am
      a 2D game.. with the help of monster card it increase your ability and the pvp is fun..

Feb 28, 2009 1:38 am
      It's good because it's original in what it does.

Feb 28, 2009 8:37 am
      OK, well it sounds pretty damn shit.

Feb 28, 2009 9:31 am
      Ehh.....I didn't like Ragnarok......but then I'm more of a FPS and RTS player.

Feb 28, 2009 10:39 am
      even though its like 2D it can be a great game if your not bored witht hat kind of stuff

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 28, 2009 12:11 pm
        I tihnk i cuz the skilss and the character

Feb 28, 2009 8:08 pm
        i'd say the community ist he best part..compared to other online games i've played phew

Feb 28, 2009 8:10 pm
        the card system that can give your equips more power is interesting
        the skills are pretty unique and fun like Asura you kill everything with one hit .

Feb 28, 2009 8:13 pm
        people who complain about the community is bullshitting themselves. find me a game where the community is nice and help out each other.  that is why it's a role playing game, you play a role so you'll rarely find people who act like how they are in real life(usually nice)

Feb 28, 2009 11:11 pm
        i love my sin-X xD gives out high dmg...

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 1, 2009 7:08 am
          I have a friends who still play it, not sure why

Mar 1, 2009 3:12 pm
          lol i dont think its that interesting at all...

Mar 1, 2009 5:05 pm
          bad game

Quick Reply:What is Ragnarok and what makes it so good?

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »