Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home New MMO Discussion Name me a MMORPG with Pets

Name me a MMORPG with Pets

Aug 31, 2008 10:53 am
Okay not just any MMORPG with pets... that could be too many to list. The pets must be invovled in the battle and not a fashion accessory(Hello Kitty?), a stats augmentor (Flyff/Seal) or a coffee boy picking up litter (Maplestory). Basically the pet fights for you. It can be implemented in the entire game system (Eudemons) or class specific (WoW).

Yup Im looking for mmorpg with such a feature not including the pre-mentioned of course.

P.S. I actually played many mmorpg and came across one that is like that but I just can't remember the tile. Will need your help peeps =D

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Aug 31, 2008 12:19 pm
Hey,
I've never had a pet on [Dream of Mirror Online], but they sure did look awesome. They have 3 stages of evolution and on some of the pets their 3rd evolution lets you mount them.

-Stephen

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 31, 2008 2:05 pm
    Rappelz has a pretty good Pet System. The pet fights and level up with you. They have their own skill tree and you can equip it with weapons and armors too. It can evolve and any of the class can have a pet. If you are a Pet Class you can even dual summon. Meaning have 2 pets out at the same time. They also have a mini pet system but currently they do nothing.

Signature

Vision; What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you.
    Aug 31, 2008 3:27 pm
    try cabal online :D it has pet but pet system is not yet upgrade pet there are only pets for now but they said pet can have equips and skills like there master :D and they need to lvl up

Signature

Hi pls click the eggs so it will have to a dragling :D ty...
    :D same as the dragon click it to feed it thaknkz

Sep 1, 2008 7:27 pm
    Pets?? I think the Stone Age 2 is completely the game with pets. And a Korea Game named Pets Forest, also a game with pets. And even u can only fight with your pets.

Signature

My MSN & Email: forum@mmosite.com
    Personal twitter (New): http://twitter.com/daimon_MMOsite
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=833960524

Sep 5, 2008 1:53 am
    Pirate King Online have also pet system..There is so called "First Generation Pet" which is when they got married the "Second Generation Fairies/Pet" will produced..Also these pets/fairies have their own skills that help players in their battles and exploration throughout the game..

Signature

MMOSITE Position : Forum Moderator, MMOsite Police, MMOshop Assistant and a SPAMMER HUNTER (Muahahahahaha!!!)
    Sep 5, 2008 7:07 pm
    Peace my friend! I recommend that you play NeoSteam! It's the best MMO that I've played so far! :) Everything you are looking for is in it. For me, I could not ask anything for more form it. It's got good leveling system, PvP system and a great game play! And I really love their pets coz it can do a lot of things, very useful! I love my pet in NeoSteam! Here's what it does:

1. Can heal, steal, attack (any of your choice)

2. Guides me on what I'm going to do whenever i assemble machines, produce my own items, disassemble items!

3. Act as my informer for whoever of my friends or guild mates are on line in the game.

4. It really can speak huh!! :)

5. Always flying by my side and follows me wherever I go

6. It acts as my very own teleporter

But won't tell you when it's time to feed it. you'll only know when it doesn't come out after summoning. I really don't have to ride on it coz i have my very own Steam Rider for transportation in land.

It's got a great and friendly community too. You won't find other players ignoring you all the time.

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 14, 2009 10:25 pm
      ◘ Rappelz
      ◘ Qworld
      ◘ Mo Siang
      ◘ Zu online
      ◘ He online

Mar 15, 2009 3:59 am
      Pets?? hmmm try Holic Online ^_^ http://holic.netgame.com/  or you can try WOW ^_^ they have cool pets hehe ^_^

Mar 15, 2009 6:23 am
      I wouldn't recommend Holic for the pets because they are pretty weak, buggy and there are only 2 different types available.
      Have you tried Imagine online? The game is centered around "demon" pets.

Mar 16, 2009 2:21 am
      GrandChase

The pets need to charge, a bar will fill up while playing. You can use the pet attack(must be bought in the shop, per 100 for in-game gold) when the bar is full. The bar tesets after each room.

Each pet has a different sort of attack, but some of the pets are either hard or impossible to obtain.

Signature

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the abiliy to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams
      Mar 16, 2009 2:45 am
      Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine is most likely the MMORPG you are looking for. It is almost impossible to progres there without a pet and I can assure you that you will find many of them there.
      Perfect World also has a pretty good pet system.

Signature

...you used to kiss like no one had done before...

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 16, 2009 3:55 am
        Pirate King Online, Cabal Online and Rappelz Online thats what you looking for :D

Signature

Mar 16, 2009 4:48 am
        go and try holy beast you actually be the monster
        transforms from a animal to man and  from man to animal

but its close beta , dident get a  open beta notice so dunno if its opened yet:p

Signature

Mar 19, 2009 12:18 am
        today my friend is ur lucky day =D i suggest u try ether saga online....really nice graphics,gameplay,storyline,PETS like rapplz where u can catch and stuff only thing is i  dont think theres evolutions...but great game =D and for cabal...the pets dont fight......they get passive skills that increases their masters efficiency...but cabals awesome...MERCURY FTW

Mar 19, 2009 9:40 am
        In new MMORPG Ether Saga Online is very nice pet system :)

Mar 27, 2009 7:51 pm
        Second AbaddonSK's comment. Ether Saga's Chinese name is Pocket Xiyou - reminds you of Pokemon, doesn't it? Actually ESO does have the exact same idea - you can virtually catch and tame any mob you encounter, equip your pet with bells to strengthen its attributes, and like any other pet it can battle for / along side you, you can even fuse with your pet and add your attributes together! Combine two pets into a much more powerful one. There's also special flying pets or mount ones.

Sometimes mobs drop morph cards and you can morph into that mob - in the case of flying mobs you can morph into the mob and pvp in air! I've basically skimmed the surface, for more info see Ether Saga OL's official site here, good luck playing

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 28, 2009 12:42 am
          your best bet is to go with rappelz....it has the best pets system of any mmo ive played that is free, and a pet taming class that is really extensive...so ya, pets play a MAJOR roles in the game...lydian server FTW!...

Mar 28, 2009 7:54 am
          Perfect World has a pet class as well.

Mar 28, 2009 8:23 am
          The game that I've played that have pets in it are Rappelz Crazy Tao Ether Saga

Quick Reply:Name me a MMORPG with Pets

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »