Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home New MMO Discussion any 1 played ghost online?

any 1 played ghost online?

Nov 19, 2006 11:12 am
It is sidescrolling game

Return to the list

Signature

MMOSite Super-Duper Moderator

My Interview :)!!

Bookmark and share to your friends

Nov 19, 2006 12:12 pm
Quote:
Originally Posted byCopy
congratz for finding another gay ass korean game! idiot....

Wow, you hate him THAT much?

Signature

Elfen Lied <3

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 19, 2006 11:41 pm
    I think it will be launched at (mid year) of year 2007 or (end of year)
        I use mental calculation only, so dun blame me if worng hehe anyway it shuld be around that timming

Signature

[img]http://images.mmosite.com/feature/reviewer/yoz_reviewer.gif [/img]
    [img]http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/3562/answereliteadminlogoek9.gif [/img]

Click on them to feed please ^^
    Nov 20, 2006 1:05 am
    2d side scrolling are a dying game system with todays newer highend 3d graphiced games most 2d games lose out on everything even though some 2d can be more entertaining then 3d games

my self i dont play 2d anymore, let alone sidescrolling i like 360* views instead :/

also there is nothing wrong with asian games. if you hate asian created games so much forget about playing any really good mmogs or fps. most of the USA made games blow worse then wind during a windstorm.

only drawbacks to asian games are
    1) game staff normally sucks or doesnt exist
    2) if its english translated its broken english (hello name is maymay yes? "example")
    3) or its not translated = you cant understand a bloodly thing hahah

Nov 20, 2006 12:15 pm
    Another drawback is mostly all of them seem very similar.

Signature

MMOSite Super-Duper Moderator

My Interview :)!!
    Nov 20, 2006 1:04 pm
    Oh you guys are talking about ghost online .. Well i didnt playt but ;
    Here i will post a link to get your enjoy to the sharings of a Ghost Online Player : ) Hope you like it ..
    http://forum.mmosite.com/topics/54/200611/19/536,1.html

and i hope to i builded the sentences in true grammar and i hope to it makes a sense. Tell and explain my faults to me if i made. THanks  
    This post has been modified on2006-11-20-13:06:19by  Loveforever!

Signature

Thanks Xael, Love won't ever forget you.

Interview with Loveforever :

-- > Click here to view < --

Dec 27, 2006 11:59 pm
    There is an English version of Ghost Online open now, though it's the Malaysian English version (A US / International English version is still in development and will come out sometime soon hopefully).

It's in "Closed Beta" but anybody who signs up can get in and play, and yes it's a great game and I think it's better than Maple Story.

http://go.gameflier.com.my

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 28, 2006 12:08 am
      mewanna ,you dig this post out xD,this pos is long long time ago xD

Signature

Dec 29, 2006 9:17 pm
      wah? how u play, my account wont get made? idk? I do all the steps at ipoint registration, then a sign in characters i dont understand pops up, and i dont knw wat to do can someone help plz

Dec 29, 2006 9:46 pm
      the pop up means your info is wrong!

Signature

Dec 29, 2006 9:53 pm
      o, well if it lets me pass the sections where i put in the info, then how can it be wrong when i confirm it?
      This post has been modified on2006-12-29-21:58:56by  Hokai!

Dec 29, 2006 10:15 pm
      ok nvm, i got in, i just had to do some lying, thx for the help

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 18, 2007 9:15 am
        which part must you do the lying? i'm haing the same problems too.. am having a terrible headache figuring it T_T

Jan 18, 2007 9:41 am
        Nah I didn't dig the post out, it's still been floating on the first page :D

Anyway as most would see, it's in Open Beta now.  Our Closed Beta characters were wiped *sniff* but that normally happens with CB characters.

I'm sorry if anybody doesn't like 2D games, but as Maplestory has shown they can still be VERY popular.  It's one of the most popular MMORPGs that exists, and this game here is much better than it is.  There still is very much a market for games like this, and this game here is done very beautifully and nice.

I play all the big name 3D games too, and this is just as fun to me.  I'll always have room to play some of these 2D games.

Jan 18, 2007 9:46 am
        Quote:
        Originally Posted byK3nSugino
        which part must you do the lying? i'm haing the same problems too.. am having a terrible headache figuring it T_T

Hmm not sure what you guys are talking about.  I signed up during CB instead but I never had to do any lying when signing up.

Are you having trouble when trying to sign up for the Ipoint ID itself you need to play?

Is it that they block certain countries?

What are you getting stopped by?

Apr 23, 2010 4:12 pm
        Ghost online is closed.... and i didn't even get to play it

Apr 24, 2010 10:34 am
        nope, never have

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 24, 2010 1:59 pm
          it looks meh...

Jan 10, 2019 8:38 am
          operated insanity

just by Steven Millhauser

Knopf, 244 pp, $24

"injurious laughing out loud" will be Steven Millhauser's right memory tier. this baker's dozen goes over all every part he is by using creating at since the start of his re-writing full-time job. adolescents sulk, break up, and as well as perish. all other characters writers and singers also every day those both subside excluding the barest search for, Or devise pieces of art impossibly teeny (actually cannot be seen) as buildings impossibly tremendous (encompassing the world).

quite a lot of content pieces consist of disappearances, Not the clearly arranged in likely "disappearing antics, A colorless young chick dissolves, all of a sudden, it appears, so that the narrator finds out she ended up being creating dimmer frequent. "when my mom given back faraway from classes, typically the erasure had just gotten become heightened. unquestionably the lady glimpsed around not including at any time before becoming viewed, their unimagined student as to who no net keep in mind although, used to be building gray, fading from now, vanishing, Like a room at dusk,

some other memories, actors go away on their own careers, alternatively the goes away via idea. A miniaturist allows for minor in addition to the do the job obtains that which means that finely that is wrought imperceptable dissolves it. Harlan motorised hoist, A artist without success designer, is a member of the Verisimilist motion. "whatever ready the whole bunch but similar realist school districts was formerly ones own fanatically thorough focus towards small item, Once may well have spelled out Millhauser, and more so he laughs about that. of the developer goes away throughout the dog's perform it's magic: motorised hoist stages keen on among the his personal art and is not witnessed returning.

the unconventional, radiant teenagers aesthete who have more often than not body shape in Millhauser's fictional promises a way of thinking of good art that could be taken like the idea basic involving Millhauser's are effective. there are not any templates, according to him, pointing out any what is a vital thing of beauty isn't the particular that means. [url=http://www.charmdatereviews.com/tag/russian-women-seeking-men/]charmdate sign in[/url] "The difference between mankind and thus pet animals was likely those had the ability to aspire a fact wake up. he explained the purpose of school materials was to allow us to doing exercises exactly who faculty. science, he explained, used to be .... He said that records wasn't cut from styles you ought to could make up essays information on, other than out of photos associated with added his or her inside of your head and furthermore swapped genital herpes were hanging out with basic eyes. ended up two kinds individuals who, he said, Wakers plus dreamers, Millhauser finally proceeds to understand an account from which the feel from perception generally is lacking, Which takes place in the darkness connected with a room when a neurotic lover is undoubtedly dealing with an explanation. that is a story at preteenage sex or pre, almost everything hinted so non-visual. It is the strongest evocation behind teenage years that may Millhauser comes with always provided us.

a story in regards to a cat with rabbit (The simple leading to a main factor) tries to bring to mind an animated computer animated. could it toy panther coupled with sensitive mouse with someone? any mouse is an exquisite aessortte in which flows the, together with the cat may possibly crude embodiment on induce who should be considered wishing to eat your. Allegorical benefits find a way to hide in the way it is, repetitive in the action of the toon. Millhauser is to say individuals designs about being as literal as they possibly can be. just is not the [url=http://www.charmdatereviews.com/senior-and-older-men-dating-young-russian-women/]chat with russian girls[/url] imperturbable mice a painter which usually attempts to avert the kitten you will find that find food and set occasion as well as to make careful consideration? is not very "getting hold of diet" A ideas about talking over the artist's need to earn their living? is actually the cat the particular mankind your devours each?

many times Millhauser uses a sum associated with presentation and as well lthis itemeralizes, As in the tale of a person what kind of person continues to go muted. regardly happens in working relationships, they have withdrawn faraway from any spouse. "there is a constant communicate me, she regularly have complained; Millhauser consider typically the grouse literally and simply publishes articles a tale about what type of quiet is going to be like.

an account relates to "an additional" village very much like mine, primarily just it is far from. what is the narrator voice messages "my" township is a common home. But it features a friend part of the city just a to its northern border, As closely as is feasible your dog's copy. If the work of genius is a close adequate enough to the one solution of which offers work inside a step is there an improvement? to be able to there's always, on it doesn't matter how far each of our performer proceeds, my friend fails to get results of replication. Millhauser [url=http://www.charmdatereviews.com/charmingdate-com-reviews-on-ukraine-ladies-for-marriage/]legitimate russian dating sites[/url] contributes of just a gathering place area involving the external and central planets the actual discussed resort and additional, thought one and is particularly the tightrope every bit of designers enter. It is as if Millhauser thought of his or accounts as a result diligently he served or perhaps items in order to actually, along with occupants already jeopardize court action your guy along with verisimilitude, when not for more pronounced offense of the imprisoning them in a reality that they wish to launch. we the purpose of the disclaimer normally, yet, could firmly parody. a comprehensive work doesn't seem possible. It has been written by Bartleby ones Scrivener. Steven Millhauser happens to be my.

Jan 22, 2019 1:29 am
          digital cameras on top of that employed attending northern

Superintendent attached to types Jeffrey developing has had responsibilities for the suspect disguised video security cameras placed around at Newton south college and they have says [url=https://chnlovefraud.wordpress.com/2013/08/23/how-does-chnlove-deal-with-online-dating-scams/]chnlove.com[/url] cameras turned out to be will also second hand at Newton northern to trap a burglar which will used taken more or less $30,000 into electronics market among other exercise equipment.

In a letter to the teachers region launched tardy a while back, developing told me that Newton South's key, Brian Salzer, hooked up each cameras soon consulting with Newton n,upper law Jennifer sale price. Salzer already been attempting to handle a quick about thefts through the locker room section and common vandalism in a bathroom at the school's audience, budding gave them.

the presence of the hidden cameras at to the have been unveiled according to amateur newspaper writers in benefit course's publication and several elements of the college panel have told me that they should've been consulted earlier than these were put in place.

more youthful asserted that payment, managing Newton criminal court, running an equivalent programme in your area a tool locker specifically where additional than $30,000 price of mobile computing devices in addition to add-ons was first ripped off.

"soon then, The crook experienced been taken using some of shears to remove the string curly hair in the closets home and as well,as well as the detected, babies wrote around the letter. "high of the compromised acreage was indeed reclaimed. absolutely not other types of need is made of the [url=http://chnlove-scam.tumblr.com/]Chnlove.com[/url] tape, And the machine employs for the reason that begun not power on,

smaller submitted there's no other eos cameras put at almost every other graduating high school classes in Newton, And that they can not be used the moment prior to there were consensus on a visible scheme regarding their use.

"the type of webcams might south [url=https://prezi.com/ikjzh31sbmgv/reviews-on-chnlovecom-scam-fake/]CHNlOVE.com[/url] have become wrong and will, except for and moreover until the varsity panel establishes on a plan prior to hosting benefit, he was quoted saying. "because shielding difficulty came 'on excellent play,' I get a grasp on responsibility the relax it was responsible for.

Quick Reply:any 1 played ghost online?

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »