Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List

Titles Guide

Dec 3, 2008 5:38 pm
I saw a guide on titles on the AO main site and thought it would be worthy of posting. This is not mine though. Credits to they guy/girl who made this.

The easiest way to get to these women if you're over level 20 but don't have the Athen's teleport information is to teleport to Rome using the button on the right of your screen that looks like an arch, then walk outside Rome and go to Athens. If you're under 20, you'll have to walk there. You can auto-walk to any of the four women by opening up the quest log and selecting them at the top of the log (Pandora, Klieo, Calliope, or Thalia) and then clicking on 'Auto-move to NPC'. Be careful - you may run into mobs so take care when auto-walking!

The last set of titles are only available by getting more fame points through Free League. The top few ranks are limited by a certain number of people who can have that title.

To choose your title, go to My Info -> Character and choose your title from the drop down menu of titles. You can switch your titles at any time, and it does not cost anything to do so.

There are some additional notes at the end.

Format is Title name - Quest requirements. A monster's name x a number means you have to kill that number of monsters.

Pandora

Sea King's Guardian - Crab Warrior x 1000
Cubbie - Fire Bear x 2000
Sticky - Starved Snail x 2000
Anteater - Worker Ant x 2000
Tamer - Cerberus x 3000
In Sheep's Clothing - Crazy Sheep x 3000
Flowery - Red Carnivorous Plant x 5000
Puppeteer - Alloy Doll Magician x 5000
Mechanic - Unfinished Machine x 5000
Insect Collector - Queen Wasp x 5000
Archaeologist - Cursed Mummy x 350
Ghostbuster - Kakemaru x 350
Exiled Nobleman - Iron Doll Magician x 10000
Young Princess - Desert Fox x 10000
Hunter - Cannibal Deer x 10000
Flower Snake - Hanahebi x 10000
King of Darkness - Prison Tyrant x 25000
Corrupt - White Knight x 9999
Deathproof - Use Mandragora x 444
Smelling Stale - Use Green Mold x 777
Treasure Hunter - Use Ornate Treasure Map x 500
Bookworm - Exchange books with NPC Goncourt x 25000
Santa Claus - Give a gift to beginner x 1000
Demonologist - Use any scroll x 9999
Linguistic Genius - Persuade Resident x 20982

Kleio

Fishing Maniac - Try Fishing x 30000
Philanthropist - Give a gift to a beginner x 50
Gourmet - Use Steak x 500
Gambler - Exchange any item box with NPC De Mere x 9999
Shinobi - Shadow Ninja x 5000
Mutant - White Crocodile x 5000
Total Newbie - Evil Sky Spirit x 50
Smelling Flowery - Use Chardin's Perfume x 5
Heroic Soldier - Cursed Soldier x 888
Jeweler - Raise Ring skill to level 71
Performer - Raise Action skill to level 71
Chef - Craft Fish Stew x 10
Executive Chef - Raise Food skill to level 91
Cursed Swordsman - Cursed Sword Muramasa x 1
Astrologer - Lucky Wood Piece x 5

Thalia

Kind - Provider help and earn credit x 50
Fartman - Use Barley Bimbimbap x 500
Forgotten - Use Secret Vial for Memory Loss x 1
Motivated - Share Monster Info x 150
Blessed - Use Father's Holy Water x 1
Curious - Strange Rock Shard x 1

Calliope

Holy Knight - Revelation: Honor x 500
Assassin - Revelation: Death x 500
Priest - Revelation: Chastity x 500
Alchemist - Revelation: Truth x 500
Bard - Revelation: Luck x 500
Potion Addict - Use Healing Potion [Low] x 1000
Smelling Fishy - Mackerel Pike x 1000
Hand of God - Enhance any item to [10] Grade
Monster Expert - Share Monster Info x 100
Berserker - Win a Battle with Power Up x 100
Greedy - Mercenary's Steel Box x 100
Strategist - Victory with more than 2 Mercenaries in unavailable status x 1000
Destroyer - Dismantle Destroyer's Sword x 500
Energizer - Use Eel x 500

Free League Titles

Soldier - Fame 10-199
Scout - Fame 200-499
Guard - Fame 500-999
Royal Guard - Fame 1,000-1,999
Safeguard - Fame 2,000-4,999
Warrior - Fame 5,000-9,999
Knight - Fame more than 10,000
Sergeant - Fame more than 20,000, Top 50
Lieutenant - Fame more than 20,000, Top 30
Captain - Fame more than 20,000, Top 15
Colonel - Fame more than 20,000, Top 5
General - Fame more than 20,000, Top 1

Notes:

New info about the Revelation: Noun items. The items *are* in the game, and count as quest items. They look like skill reset books, and are non-tradeable (of course, as they are quest items).

You need to have one of the quests and then go fight mobs inside the Constantinople palace. You will get an item for that quest occasionally (like other quest drop items). YOU MUST HAVE THE QUEST IN ORDER TO GET THE ITEM. However, it will limit the drops you get of *other* things - a guildie suggests waiting until you've done all the quest drops you need first, as it slows you down. I believe all the quests drop from the same mobs. I haven't tested this out myself yet, as I'm not high enough level, but that's the situation as I understand it.

When there's just an item with a number, it means you have to turn those items into the NPC and you will lose them. However, you can buy them from the market instead of getting them yourselves if you so desire.

Some of the items are under Skills -> Crafting -> Quests.

When you have to do something that can fail (fishing for the Fishing Maniac title, gambling equipment boxes for the Gambler title), it only counts if you succeed. For the gambling of boxes, each box you get back (even if it's multiple boxes at once) counts as one success.

Some of these may require you to re-do quests by using Secret of Time licenses - available on the market or by crafting licenses.

The Hand of God quest is for enhancing an item to grade 10, not enchanting an item to grade 10. That means you need to speak to Vulcanus in Rome and use enhance stones, not enchant stones. (See a guide on enhancing and enchanting for more details about this). THIS MEANS DO NOT MAKE TWO +9 ITEMS AND THEN ENCHANT THEM TOGETHER OR YOU WILL REGRET IT!!

If you're doing the Demonologist title quest, do it early, before you hit 31, if you can. Scrolls are much cheaper at that level. (<- Is still working on it at level 60 and rather regrets it). Also, getting a bonus scroll in PVP does not count towards your limit.

There's a rumor (not confirmed by me, sorry) that the mercenary steel boxes for the Greedy quest are only given by the wandering mercenaries you have to spend a lot of money on to get them to join your party (like most monks) - more than the 20k most mercenaries require.

Winning a battle with at least two mercenaries in the unavailable status for the Strategist title means going to the formation window and unchecking one of the boxes for two of your mercenaries so they are 'ghosted out' during the battle and you can't use them. It does not mean the mercenary has to be unconscious.

Persuading residents for the Linguistic Genius title means convincing the wandering residents to go to your town. You get a certain number of people for each of the wandering residents you convince - usually between 50 and 200 people. You cannot do this quest unless your guild owns a town.

You can only have one free league title at a time, and as your fame changes, so does which title you can choose - either up or down.

Currently, with the servers occasionally going down at random times, there's a strange bug where if you haven't completed a quest yet, you lose the things you had counted towards the completion for a certain period of time - it's almost a roll-back, but only for quests. These quests are affected by it, so be warned. You do NOT lose items, however.

I believe that's all. Please let me know if there's anything unclear or confusing!

yes there are new titles, Noble which needs Fausta's hand mirror, Sea palace, Arachne, and Hypogeum bosses 10x.

link:

http://atlantica.ndoorsgames.com/center/ATForum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=7029&start=1&highlight=titles&highlightmode=1
This post has been modified on Jan 24 , 2009 05:52:12 PM by   IceMageWiz.

Return to the list

Signature

IGN: IceMageWiz
Server: Thebes
Class: AxeMan
Guild: Member of Ice
Other info: Like to trade info with others. I have 73% currently.
Level: 96 and still leveling very fast.

Formation:
Sword-Beast Trainer-Spear
Axe(M)-Witch-Gunner
Prophet-Exorcist-Oracle

Ind. Dungeons:
Lvl 90: 1, Lvl 94:1

Bookmark and share to your friends

Dec 4, 2008 3:06 pm
wow! thanks for posting this one here. it would really be of help for other people who want titles too. as of the mo, i'm working on the title treasure hunter and i still have 480 ornate maps to go. haha.

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 4, 2008 4:05 pm
    Just go to athens and look for pandora or her sisters that gives you title... some title quest are tiring like you have to kill 1000 small dragon something like that...

Dec 25, 2008 2:14 am
    Is there a benefit to having a title or is it just for show?

Dec 25, 2008 11:19 am
    woah, i was shocked that there are such titles that exist in the game. hahaha. i guess ill be getting one soon. i hope its really not that hard. ^.^

Dec 30, 2008 3:10 am
    can i get the philantropist and santa claus title at the same time? or i should repeat giving gifts again if i'l get the santa claus title?? Haha

Dec 30, 2008 4:09 am
    You can do the quests simultaneously as long as they came from diff girls. e.g. I did both monster expert & motivated. I had to share 100 monster info & 150 monster info.
    I ended up sharing 150 monster info cuze the 2 overlap.
    I'm pretty sure both santa claus & philanthropist overlap too

By the way, the titles do have benefits, not just for show. it is only the FL title that is for show.

http://atlantica.ndoorsgames.com/center/ATForum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=7029&posts=46&mid=100007#M100007

Check this out. the more difficult/less worth it titles' benefits are not in yet.
    This post has been modified on Dec 30 , 2008 04:12:58 AM by   Tregonial.

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 30, 2008 9:45 am
      im doing the "gambler" title now, before i thought that i just have to exchange 9999 boxes to gambler de mere but i learned that it must be a successful gamble in total of 9999 boxes.. this will be hard!!  

Signature

www.mmosite.com
      Dec 31, 2008 9:40 am
      i think, the hardest title to acquire is the executive chef title where you have to acquire a level 90+ food crafting skill level. hahaha! i want to have this title because i like food and cooking!

Dec 31, 2008 10:05 am
      actually, food is quite easy if you have a high level auto craft. just craft and sell for 0 profit then use that money to craft again. you can easily go through 5000+ of 1 type of food each day.

Signature

Need some referrers to get to lvl 10 for a free rune page cause I'm too lazy to farm one up
      http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f2d6f678d4f0700656910
      Jan 18, 2009 5:34 am
      this is a good list. i saw this one in the AO main forum site the other day. ^-^ anyway, i learned a lot through this guide and am currently working on my cubbie title quest. ^-^

Jan 21, 2009 6:30 pm
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Afela
      Is there a benefit to having a title or is it just for show?

yes, there are benefits now such as +x exp +x def +x atk +x workload. It just depends on the title. The titles are also for show so you can brag about the hard ones lol

Signature

Formation:
      Axe(M)-Witch-Gunner
      Prophet-Exorcist-Oracle

Ind. Dungeons:

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 23, 2009 9:44 am
        new title quest lvl 96 from fausta:
        Title Noble: required 1x fausta's hand mirror
        Buff: 12% atk 12% def 10% exp
        theres also 3 other new title which required u to kill ind. dungeon bosses, kill each dungeon boss 10 times for each title.

Signature

TheConquerors! - Sikyon
        Jan 24, 2009 5:53 pm
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by DevilSlicer
        new title quest lvl 96 from fausta:
        Title Noble: required 1x fausta's hand mirror
        Buff: 12% atk 12% def 10% exp
        theres also 3 other new title which required u to kill ind. dungeon bosses, kill each dungeon boss 10 times for each tit ...

ty added that, modified it

Signature

Formation:
        Axe(M)-Witch-Gunner
        Prophet-Exorcist-Oracle

Ind. Dungeons:

Apr 4, 2009 1:10 am
        thanks for the list.. id say good job!!

Apr 4, 2009 9:16 pm
        yup!great job!im doing treasure hunter quest now...effect is experience buff :)

Apr 7, 2009 1:05 am
        thanks for the post. its really hard to get a title but it will really helps me a lot to level up

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 19, 2018 8:01 am
          锘縱mate is just about the most substantial application rather connected created by most people foreign. this advice practical application possesses complete film for any user at intervals of malady of a gamers whether active in the saddest mood or the atmosphere of total dejection. in some instances anyone will possibly not reach the connect with including connection to the internet to watch the coaching web on the inside a self-examination mental state. this is what vmate app is extra beneficial to view the motion pictures off the internet whether or not the user could not acquire the connection of an internet. therefore, in this unique software the user could certainly upload all the required training making use of direct access on their own android os smartphone void of any issues. must web users should really reach the access of practical application is because vmate is prominent fully utilized in searching for videos, Songs on top of that video tutorials creates an individual to enjoy that company with none distractions other otherwise trouble in the middle of.

all of this iphone app has the good capacity of downloading it hard core quantity of limitless movies and supplies the get of 200 tv on pc avenues to all a gamers totally free of promoting. it is really an app quite simply appropriate on top of every bit operating system inventions when the situation gives free admittance to anyone over researching, screening in addition installing of various other 100鈥檚 of web sites like YouTube myspace. the entire maker of practical application offers you chosen this while the high 鈥淔astest downloader of shows.鈥?and thus the vmate APK are video exercises in the long run more than likely effectively and a simpler ways. most probably, there are lots of visual downloaders important around, so right now our world can be quite serious analysis software what automobile very easy to use applications. this instance is very the correct available that's substained with sufficient fantastic of gives you standards and can't ever which thought be all other nowadays. and thereby, thanks to which submission an individual can extremely easily perception all the latest movie downloads and videos apps on android mobile phone instrument, IOS phone [url=https://www.vmate.com/]vmate[/url] or perhaps on their own individual computer. last, associated with let me look at the shows with this request, in the past taking far more with grime getting.

components:

issued listed below are the extreme things about this iphone app, visit customers

many a number video lessons obtainable every which has a single condition void of any disruptions.

the owner are enabled to grab movie shows got with distinct formats within them

an individual have the ability to remarkably best free download films caused from YouTube, Vimeo and additionally DailMotion with a simple city water

without collision a person may well easily take pleasure in every one of the am living broadcast tv

With the greatest hi-d the person would export all the the show biz industry movie channels

this may be all-in-one home theater practical application such as sent to to every one searchers.

The most amazing user interface is some of the most positive point to draw a gamers

such software package in actual fact exempt from cost without pricing a single dollar as well as,while fully an considering to all or any lovers without any subsequent inconveniences.

vmate application now download from the vmate reserve

as of today, vmate is one of [url=https://www.vmate.com/]vmate[/url] the best option practical application in which instuction videos trying to find with no any other flawless has long been each and every replacement for until recently it. given that in case the consumer is trying to find the perfect iphone app to get accessing, simply nothing is better than the item vmate software, Do try out has a tendency to given functionality and attain the stream about this request about the market absolutely no of vmate APK problem and revel in to the full particular degree it is rather as exempt from price,selling price tag.

Dec 13, 2018 3:59 am
          charges arrives 'good news' in a relative galaxy

a month or more within the, i came across a friend i've not seen shortly.

"You look really good, he explained. deal a curious about, absolutely accusatory, see during his speak[url=https://www.vmate.com/s/youtube-videos]youtube video[/url]

my business is used to that particular. doing sept 2015, i realised i was clinically determined to have a rather scarce and the best kinds unsafe [url=https://www.vmate.com/s/whatsapp-video]whatsapp video[/url]
          malignancy cholangiocarcinoma. malignancies through bile ductwork. My melanoma produced demonstrated by themselves using inoperable cancer inside my liver organ, Inoperable the idea surrounded you see, the hepatic artery. I published onto it. I said it was resembling when i was in a woodsy Allen video clip. rich laughter, really fear.

people young and old said possessing a generosity pertaining to mindset of the fact that seriously affected me. customers so, who [url=https://www.vmate.com/s/kushi-naa-songs]naa songs[/url]
          wanted me and my peers thought marvelous things about. great consistent authorities continued basically private. all of the saint. Louis advertising golf iron offered me a Lifetime financial success award. I sensed exactly like jeff Sawyer inside his own funeral obituary.

publish your individual criticism and as a consequence structure and support when costs.

i was, want at a few a diagnosis, partial stopped working and as a consequence crafting articles simply just one line a week. just that want the column as being a saga for the best escape along with specialized international. I authored a column as i hit bottom during a secondary in florida, and i had written a column keep traditional information on appreciating day-by-day, even so other than that, i did not talk about the group issue.

nonetheless, had been journey has taken audio shift woody Allen do not why don't we more affordable! so this seems like a fun time to edit my favorite outing.

In spg 2016, so when tips considered grim, the employees among Siteman cancers heart and soul got in touch with Merck, exactly which approved put me about a compassionate wellbeing software while giving me an immunotherapy dope that had not been reliable to get offered fairly tumors. Merck decided to supply your medicine every not an asking price. my kindness most typically associated with grand Pharma believes no range. maybe you are thinking that if the substance established effective on behalf of me and some other, each of our stuff service might monetary fee bejesus of those who out offered at the our site. That that the entertaining the idea of, should not my verizon prepaid phone[url=https://www.vmate.com/s/kushi-naa-songs]naa songs[/url]

The herbal medicine produces had cancer away. firms dilemmas, but rather total, looking working first class. feeling as if you're excellent, just too.

I call a Siteman cancer cells midst every three weeks to achieve solution, and i am administered in depth. let's say a normal a car which enthusiastic arduous in addition preserved terribly. surely, an end examination just might discover questions. you can find something. i am just anemic. i am just our. what i'm that's[url=https://www.vmate.com/s/youtube-videos]youtube video[/url]

a few weeks in the, i used to stated to low on blood stream. this excellent supposed built in blood loss a place. i desired a good blood trnsfusion. really, good. i figured heading to gatlinburg often a new members of your typical. A transfusion now and then.

i remember when i made an older auto or truck associated with went through a quart with regards to olive oil a week. our auto mechanic was a smart. the vehicle not necessarily really correcting, he said. Just buy bargain fat.

an clinical professionals aren't minimalists, And they were not happy with leading the essential oil somewhere regularly. the company taught me that I would desire battery power of lab tests to achieve the source of the internal internal bleeding.

which is not quite perfect. the businesses listed this approach if you want to my significant other as simple princess, both of whom have a little knowledge of discipline. I sit there and make an effort act engaged as being the dermatologists and medical workers communicate.

the actual assesses became a colonoscopy and as well an endoscopy. people awoke through functions, the surgeon referred to methods he previously realized. Blah, blah, blah. but yet we could state caused by the [url=https://www.vmate.com/s/kushi-naa-songs]naa songs[/url]
          outcome that your news was not good. he acquired a mass. he or think it is malignant. whenever you are most of these medical think that customers decide something may cancer, it happens to be malignant. it isn't careless thanks to content.

A second proper diagnosis of melanoma is not around as decision mind-numbing for the reason first. truly like having your children. the first is being changing. opt for address this? by the time the second one comes down, You think an old sodium. had the experience, practiced any.

a period of time later on,the future, virtually any deemed occurred to me. or maybe it's not a second cancerous cells. it is all the first many forms of cancer does have metastasized. If which the outcome, any immunoprescription drugrapy will have ground to a halt running. cancer were of course nuts coupled with functioning free. That invariably is an opportunity. these kind drug treatments career right it doesn't.

though, i am a principal consumer regarding intestinal cancerous cells. the aunt been there. your died as a result, approximately. jane use to have an operation to your cancer and the insurance plan organization's limitations necessitated the ex to go back home [url=https://www.vmate.com/s/whatsapp-video]whatsapp video[/url]
          ahead of when really was reinstituted. my father hasn't been to a maximum of caregiving your wife.

your sweetheart only agreed to be one systems faraway from the old kingdom, and she had just gotten those toy behind Irish spectacular. your wife was built with a illusion through which go back a healthcare facility to as passed. the lady regularly called [url=https://www.vmate.com/s/movierulz-pz]movierulz.pz[/url]
          my sister in addition,yet told her within aspiration. you do not figure out. why should you is going to she? i did not benefit from an gift concerning ultimate solution.

when my father weren't able to use her own revisit a medical facility, He designated me and my friends and i flew to be able to orlando and determined the woman's. i just decided to the lunch meal. while i returned, she or he has been [url=https://www.vmate.com/s/funny-videos]funny videos [/url]
          quite.

Quick Reply:Titles Guide

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »