Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Age of Wushu (Age of Wulin) Age of Wushu CB2 Unlimited Play Code giveaway event

Age of Wushu CB2 Unlimited Play Code giveaway event

Jan 24, 2013 7:26 pm

MMOsite
has teamed up with Snail Games to give away Unlimited Play Code, which offer you a great opportunity to get FULL ACCESS to CB2.

Please visit here to create your account and active your Unlimited Play Code.

What is Age of Wushu CB2 Unlimited Play Code?
The Unlimited Play Code is used to remove time restrictions for CB2. After activating the Un
limited Play Code, you can play as much as you want!

Duration:
27th January to 9th February

While Age of Wushu is set to have its Free-to-Play Launch in 2013, Snail Games has decided to let our North American fans play the #1 game in China—for free—during the 2013 Holiday Season. Registered Players gain free access to the game’s Beta Launch beginning on Dec. 20th of this year and continuing into January of 2013.

Rather than limit the activities, abilities, or skill caps , like so many other Free-to-play titles, players on a trial period will have full access to Age of Wushu. You’ll be able to engage in PvP battles, travel across Ming Dynasty Era China, and make a name for yourself as a martial arts legend.
The only restriction is time.

For the Wushu enthusiast who does not own an Elite, E3, New York Comic Con, or Deluxe Edition of Age of Wushu but wants to play the game they will be given:

1. 10 hours of unrestricted play. Start your journey and begin fulfilling your destiny.

2. After you hit the initial 10 hour cap, you can have up to 60 minutes of gameplay each day until the close of the trial period.

3. If you wish to continue your journey, you need only to purchase the Deluxe Edition and gain unlimited play during this period (plus many other bonuses and in game items). The customization and progression of all characters, any skills learned, and items attained during the Dec. 20th, 2012 beta will not be reset, and will be available for players to resume upon the next play period of Age of Wushu.

[ The post was edited by bearface at Jan 30, 2013 5:44 pm ]

Return to the list

Signature

My Skype: liang_yiqing (bearface)
Feel free to find me there. ┏ (゜ω゜)=☞

Bookmark and share to your friends

Mar 11, 2013 2:56 am
Give me code plz!
z_zeus_z@yahoo.com

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 15, 2013 12:04 pm
    pls give me a 2nd code pls :) thanks a lot