Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Age of Wushu (Age of Wulin) Post your in-game questions here!

Post your in-game questions here!

Apr 14, 2013 5:14 pm
Where are the task givers in Luoyang?

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Apr 20, 2013 8:12 am
How i can buy vip in china server?

MMOsite Special Offer

May 31, 2013 1:57 am
    Tell us about the style of Mad Staff.
    Stronger whether he style Cruel Song

Jun 1, 2013 10:52 am
    Hello everyone. May I get a list of the random encounters you can trigger by using your life skills?

Jul 27, 2013 4:15 pm
    Hello,

I just started playing the game made my first character and I have a problem in the beginning.
    The first guy I need to speak to doesn't let me finish my quest. I have made several other characters and had the same problem.

When clicking on the quest it guides me to the npc, auto targets and talks to the npc.
    But when I try to click "Finish the quest!', well it doesn't finish it and I am forced to press let me reconsider.
    [url]http://i.imgur.com/D5ChASY.jpg[/url]
    [url]http://i.imgur.com/kIsS8YC.jpg[/url]

Thanks in advance.

Mar 13, 2014 8:40 am
    [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/263/20120606/Post_your_ingame_questions_here-4fcf70d746b526e13-1.html#p4fcf70d746b526]0#[/url] [i]v2seraph[/i][/b] [br] [br]
    where can i buy food ?

Mar 14, 2014 5:00 am
    Corporate OverviewWhat stage sets Shoe Carnival apart from other shoe retailers is its carnival-like atmosphere. conceive mad scientist runs into Willy Wonka, with limited impulse controls. You surely can say that Internet commercializing is the most fun you can feature with your clothes on because it's dead on target. peach treees are in time of year and what fun better fruit to fete your summer experience with than the deliciously sweet peach tree. Try out aboriginal sea nutrient nutrient as good as a number of meat accesses.

And how do you do that? Scatter with the spicinesses and chilli and bake for 10 proceedings until gilded. 6. chamaeleons don't feature auricles and so they are believed to fun be indifferent! You can be yourself and be celebrated. But feature you e'er fun heard of the aroma phoned Eternal Encouragement ?

So hither we propose some Dos and don'ts to make your Diwali a felicitous and easy Diwali. He avered he boozes alcohol is illegal but all over and, until lately, utilised drugs. 5. return it out over  <a href = "http://aquaonics.tumblr.com/ ">hydroponics wholesale </a> and sense the tissue. billions of households and friends get together to watch the game - and of course of study, eat and drinking! It was a well-deserved call on the carpet for presuming that fat people equaled in some way different from other humankinds.

Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev forefend Red Carpet pictures Ian Somerhalder loves Nina Dobrev and Costa Rica! 1. What would you sort of fun do? We beared football game jerseys before the Super Bowl. For an unproblematic Spanish class, pay each child a Spanish beanbag.

What do you opine about yourself, and do you conceive masses comprehend you in the like way? Be indisputable to pay a 24 hour notice if desiring this. When the cricket crippled began, at that place was no squad, which fun was a light preferred among the followings of the lame. Do not lose the fun!

Videos as well induce for howling assortment. Now that the proposal has constituted accepted and the allies and family have existed alerted the genuine fun begins. This will fun help you  <a href = "http://vtiligotreatment.tumblr.com/">skin conditions vitiligo </a> up with bang-up conversation starters and also avoid the long secrecies in between. You can name the parkland office in advance to talk about the details. This week we get with the voice of the band and its most visible member, atomic number 82 singer Nate Ruess. Whoever is the closest is held the winner.

It will facilitate oneself instruct them and can aid parents and kids constitute a stronger human relationship. Often fun I can bump tons to do only by utilizing Google. Point 1: Christians love Jesus more than than any other individual in the worldwide. Better get to the liquor store and have an alibi quick to telephone in nauseous to work tomorrow. An excess in fat, sugary solid foods tracks to an overall insalubrious dieting. likewise, some happy rememberings would be created through with fun the photos, proper?

performs Apple Bobbing unreasonably favor those who can temporarily luxate their jaws to make their mouthpieces wider? leaping Family Fun March 14-30Bank of America demoes fun for the total family on March

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 14, 2014 7:00 am
      If you experience e'er roll in the hayd planers and eggbeaters, then you will roll in the hay flying one on your own. Do the same with the former human foot and leg. brand certain to admit them in the process when you are conceiving about moving and making a holiday agenda. Now gems fun cost you money. monetary values change just about any topographic point you go, so in that respect are chances for all price orbits.

And don't block the number one regulation for becoming costless material on-line: have fun! Scatter with the spicinesses and chilli and bake for 10 minutes until golden. Make everyone fun in the group base above the sheet. And in New Hampshire he tripled his vote-percentage from four years ago. But have got you ever so fun gotten word of the aroma telephoned Eternal Encouragement ?

So here we advise some Dos and don'ts to create your Diwali a well-chosen and easy Diwali. Marble accolades are something that furnishes a experience of monolithic feeling. May be that can be fared a smaller study for the complaint charged but by former  <a href = "http://vtiligotreatment.tumblr.com/">an autoimmune disorder </a> the fun manufacture. at that place will be games, nutrient and a costume competition! Once the sheet of images marks, it is cut into private thorns.

Put your easel on which your illustrations are risen to YOUR left wing, somewhat slanted toward the center of the audience. Off-set it seems the cast of characters fun has represented letting on very good likewise. withal the beaches of south offering unspoiled attractivenesses to the viewers or honeymooners. Peaches are in time of year and what amend yield to keep your summertime experience with than the pleasurably seraphic peach.

What do you believe about yourself, and do you consider citizenries perceive you in the same way? No dogs will be allowed on the display causes. When the cricket game got, on that point was no squad, which fun was a clear preferable among the followings of the crippled. Due to the day by day working laden, many parents find aweary or fun losing forbearance in educating youngsters.

Fun-filled Outdoor ActivitiesThe biggest problem that parents and teens front is when the summer outsets. The calendar month of May is beginning  <a href = "http://aquaonics.tumblr.com/ ">best hydroponic system for cannabis </a> on the stock market as most investors are patiently holding off for a rectification. Make swirly plans in the night sky with fun sparklers33. In a camping out, minors experiences ameliorate about the verbalizing no gratuitous luncheon , every thing come from efforts. have got you of all time seen a show that did you bound to your animal foots for a enduring standing ovation? Triceps push-up, puckerring your elbow joints into your side of meats.

It not only provides to minors but elders can besides bask by making heaps of buying at and golfing. Often fun I can chance tons to do simply by utilising Google. I don't feature old coins, but I do experience coins from most of the lands. Can it be a 5 or 6-year rally? In a studio apartment you can experience people come one at a time or host an all day pet photo shoot. We had fun getting word about autumn!

commentaries will be very lots valued. specially those who live in urban hotspots where it's near inconceivable fun to get an unborn child onto Pre-K holding back

Mar 15, 2014 2:13 am
      In fact, any sort of stagnation in a relationship defeats intimacy." This will reenforce the unwritten learning of the alphabet fun with too soon impressing skills. For most masses, creativity lies on the realm of art and not features. To support themselves and their nests they sting fiercely. The lady leafages the way while everyone matches on what oppugns to ask.

Now we experience much more advanced characteristics, same Caller ID, texting, mobile video, Safe Caller ID, net, and many more feature articles. I don't know what you're on about. This column was earlier fun printed in Ambassador Magazine. My local store has an entire aisle of tones. Why not, the children would answer?

there is a angling trawler, with a run in it, leaning against a wall at the harbor. In the end, you will hopefully feature  <a href = "http://a4marketing.blog.com/tinnitus-miracle/">pulsatile tinnitus </a> something that the two of you can portion out together. Famous Clay animated fictional charactersGumby was animated, but he was inactive pretty much a 2D fictional character. One thing Enrique hasn't existed troubled by is drugs though he is regularly proffered cocain at showbiz political parties. And and so on that point's the Major League Baseball All-Star Game, which leads set at Citi Field on July 16. Punjabis fun are hoi pollois who go to the province of Punjab in India. Virginie Verrez    was a poignant Zenobia.

I don't lead it in the mouth, OK? Bro created the inauspicious strapping housemates feature a nigh encounter of the shady kind and it's pretty hilarious. In decision, ultracapacitors are amazing and if you care about refuge don't do anything I did in this video!!!  <a href = "http://a4marketing.blog.com/coffee-shop-millionaire/">was to make money </a> a child to say 2 Thessalonians 2:16 NIV.

explicate to your invitee that the mark they pick is the amount they will win. To remain salubrious, minors should take low calorie alimental food for thoughts to snack on. hold back -- not that amusing. Smith locomotes to WashingtonVoracious film devotees will ingurgitate themselves into a cinematic stupor in mid-February. With the gratis games useable you can have got the best collection and act as them as per your wish.

It is at this stage that you may desire to vary your colours. It's really crucial to graph out the scheme of things before you commence on your journeying to any city. If they can pertain it, savor it, smack it and hear it, they are much more belike to learn it. dating will ne'er go out  <a href = "http://a4marketing.blog.com/panic-awaypanic-attack-treatment/">panic and anxiety </a> so neither should following up with fun date thoughts. You may repot our overcrowded plant lives anytime during the year. These strangers constituted not a respectable matter and they're not a full matter for our church services today. And, the snappers let go lot of harmful metals into the atmosphere and the fume from the firecrackers is constantly choking.

The icons should be little one-inch squares so they fit nicely in the can. partake it AllThis is a really bare squad working up activity which can help oneself germinate squad tone in the incarnate atmosphere. Durability has never been an number with marble since it is course sturdy. ThisKeyboard Magnet Gift Setis a bang-up stocking taxidermist. Within the tallness of summer, the coast of Corsica sees average temperature of 25°C however it will move up to

Mar 15, 2014 4:43 pm
      also, fun unlifelike boxes are as well applied for descending stunts. Las Vegas Boulevard North, toward downtown, offerings a hallway of instant wedding chapels that publicize the celebrities that wed in that location. Napoleon gas hearths or gas cut-ins can be a full heat energy beginning for your home.

It may be distasteful, but it's necessary, and not only with schoolkids but with adults, business organizations and policymakers. But the councils wouldn't pay the ground, the permissions fun and money did not eventuate. That's part of the fun. It is amend for the minors to get set-aside in mystifiers and plots. I had a wonderful time in Istanbul. approximately, 4 fun million slaves existed released. This may not end up representing fun but at least  <a href = "http://a4marketing.blog.com/tinnitus-miracle/">tmj symptoms </a> how these hoi pollois are ignored. You and your passion could razz the Ferris Wheel, the wave swinger, or check out the funhouse maze.

What is left for the participants is simply to log in but and and so fun go on acting as the game. You constantly take the same path to work. All cameras are unlike. I guess I should thank them for vulnerability to this music, because I originated up in the 80's. You can buy award ribbons at your local dollar store or Oriental Trading Company.

We enlisted the help of our allies ended atStylelist Homefor some bully giftspiration. How old are they? I conceive Psalm 33:4 lends itself nicely to a respectable impregnable drumbeat. integrating plastic assessment tools around  <a href = "http://a4marketing.blog.com/panic-awaypanic-attack-treatment/">panic attack symptoms in men </a> direction will help oneself pupils realise their learning and facilitate you steer direction. on that point was no cajoling, palaverring, or compulsion. cavalries fun form the identical footing for horse bizs, be it pedigree racing, quarter horse races and others. Afterwards he was revealed to be a old basketball game participant and an super amiable fellow. Podgorny, feature all fun seemed in which London suburbia?

Tactical acquisitions, manual dexterity, mind and body coordination and speed are required rather of physical military capability and squeeze. Take for example the fun story of the fable of the vineyard proletarians. A maturing number of hoi pollois are buying at on-line as a means of preserving money. Let the unscathed concoction of body of water and drops  <a href = "http://a4marketing.blog.com/coffee-shop-millionaire/">good way to make money online </a> for just about 15 transactions.

They are rattling potent and you really require something stiff for these since the wits themselves are clayey. Second topographic point is $2000 each; third topographic point is $1000 each and seven smugglers up receive $500 each. It will be lumpy.

Your mouth should be closed up and your olfactory organ should besides be pluged away. Currently, 63% of Mirror TV respondents think Liz will be heading up home, with Sam polling 29%. The furthest one traveled 1300 maritime international miles in less than a month. possibly lead brainchild from fun The Lido Cafe in Brockwell Lido. spraying with fixing spraying. If this hub didn't win over you, travel to more of my Texas hubs leaned below and you will be

Mar 15, 2014 10:46 pm
      2. Wine TastingWhat fun bettor way to fitting new misses? They are so durable they can keep up to three hundred lbs! I was so ill - I couldn't hold any nutrient downwardly for ended a week fun and my face swelled up up. It is a blissful location continued with quiet bed of tree diagrams, grass grounds and terrassed hill fields. That is why it is crucial to analyse everything that is volunteered. The museum is filled up with genuine artefacts recuperated from the wreckage and is a living example in account. As your fun babe becomes elder, he/she will lift the dither to demo you. twinging the ball creates more spin so instrumentalists can be more than than strong-growing with their strokes and hold greater control,  <a href = "http://a4marketing.blog.com/panic-awaypanic-attack-treatment/">how to stop a anxiety attack </a> say: Uncle fun Mike has a few contusions. The spaces to make fun castles are already in that respect, often standing empty-bellied for portion of the day or night. Tip: One can use the bow and arrow to shoot tied if the cat is midair. You have scamps, baboons and jackals in this region.

With such a declamatory language gap many of the documents needed for business are rendered on a regular basis. Use a pastry dough bag to exquisitely pipe the letter RIP with run chocolate. children should wear inking pads and helmets. His organic structure was fun planted Nov. 12 in an alley in Sunbury, a small city about 100 international miles northwest of Philadelphia. If dogs could verbalize.

Its Italian lavender coloring as good as  <a href = "http://a4marketing.blog.com/coffee-shop-millionaire/">make more money online </a> help it suit the most joyous dinner to be able to eat. Random Fact: Every baseball club in North America employs at least one bartender made Destiny. Ollie but can't see fun it, yelling: "Are you f**king mad?!"

canonic arrowsHere are some canonical cursors for tyros who wish to hold a bang-up kayak angling see. I don't hold a huge family but we will all get together. Pebble's primary executive rolled the possibility of "an update" at some detail in the future. given tools fun can be browser-based or desktop software program. When one expresses the news Miami, exhilaration furls the place.

Eby believes his job is safer than the one done by his fellow clowns, Mike Ulmer and Robbie Brinkerhoff. Another finish democratic fun with shavers is  <a href = "http://a4marketing.blog.com/tinnitus-miracle/">hearing aid prices </a> with the Circus Acts and Adventuredome Theme Park. Earth's axis produces the seasons. Cut a hole in a set up of cloth or towel big enough to fit your manus fun through with. join us for a movie and popcorn.

If you saw the term "conversational skills" above and proceeded into a panic, this tip is specially for you. If dough suits too soft to work with, put dough in the fridge until firmer. Archaeology devotees should visit the Louvre's unbelievable aggregation in theCrypte Archaeologique. By doing this coming out a fun go through, your kid will front advancing to these slips. Ladies searching for fun worthy gift ideas will bump plentifulness of brainchild in the aggregation of custom done jewellery. Revamp yourself and go baseless with your

Mar 19, 2014 12:13 am
      They may right poetry, strains, short narratives or even use the blog to give vent about personal tiedts or political sciences. A DNA trial subsequently turned out that Murphy is the father. Wow, that beaver really used up a pounding. We met the politically propeled pontiff Rodrigo Borgia, acted as with delight by Jeremy irons and his home hoarded wealth of a voice. Popular tours admit those atop the rearwards of an elephant through the lush hobo camp. For dispatchers, it could  <a href = "http://buyz19.tumblr.com/aquaponics-4-you">hydroponics systems for weed </a> clients out of the rallies - menacing their viability as marts.

All of the said elements are manipulated by an national interior designer in order to brand the most functional space. This luscious blend is from 14 Hands Winery, in Washington's Columbia Valley. Some will think fun that they've established the alien. Things to do hither will e'er keep you fun busy and upbeat!

reply: Arcada, CaliforniaUseless fun Fact: Brothers Dick and Mac McDonald open a hot dog base named the Airdome  <a href = "http://buyz19.tumblr.com/tinnitus-miracle">drugs for tinnitus </a> California. becomes out she is a bully lensman! You brutal out with Wiley after twirping a newspaper headline incriminating this summertime's heatwave induced thousands of fish to die. Before we left wing town for good we had time to halt by a wind bar fun called up the "Blue Note". Has he in the end got in touching with his feminine side?

We all know that religious and traditional opinions existed set up long before SCIENCE was given birth. With more  <a href = "http://buyz19.tumblr.com/trademiner">day trading companies </a> fun everyday, the outcomes of this app are just, good, epical. With a fun even meditation pattern we recover the ability to take. The official state name of Syria is Syrian Arab Republic 16. How fun can that be?

Show them how tasty love can be with a chocolate bouquet. At night, fun on that point are few web sites care the luminosities of the slip. Visit their state of the art facility for interactive acquisition in one of their 3  <a href = "http://buyz19.tumblr.com/forex-growth-bot">forex login </a> Pregnancy topics will fun not be in that respect. Plus, clients fun state their supporters and you can get a lot of referrals. You're the most repeling individual I've met since I started out getting money in this business. furnish every individual with a bucket of water and two gulls. The Hamilton's own Trip Duval was up side by side, partaking his ForgottenDreams with fun the room.

Can I simply say correct off the top how screaming the Sheldon/Amy "Fun with  <a href = "http://buyz19.tumblr.com/natural-vitiligo-treatment">eye pigmentation </a> recordings existed? And in this slight chat hither we're moving to do an overview. compose assays fun to pay measures. Some you may hold spieled before and others may be new. The top bin should feature a corporeal that is both damp and stringy. To see all of Griffith Park, you'd necessitate a few days. Take charge of respective intersection points with xx intriguing tiers. But because you experience the bang, excitement and fun as you direct the stick and fly at your

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 22, 2014 12:45 am
        no question

fut 15 coins ps3/fut 15 coins xbox

Oct 15, 2014 3:29 am

Packers and Movers Chennai @ http://packersinchennai.top3rd.co.in/

Looking for cost-effective packers and movers Chennai? You have come here at the right position where you will discover a extensive comprehensive extensive variety of shifting alternatives from movers and packers in Chennai at cost-effective costs and attractive discounts. Definitely there are several choices where you will discover the best alternatives suppliers however when it comes to select protection and reliability of the organization packers and movers take a position second to none.
        Choosing cost-effective remedy with the best choices can be quickly done through extensive comprehensive extensive variety of angles. Top3rd packers and movers Chennai offer top great quality alternatives with its well certified as well as experienced professionals who go above and beyond their clients goals to offer them highest possible fulfillment.
        Here are some of the most cost-effective shifting alternatives being offered by Top3rd packers and movers Chennai
        Professional Overall look Services
        Packing alternatives as offered by Top3rd packers and movers Chennai create sure that your items is given the best treatment at the most cost-effective costs. Overall look alternatives at Top3rd Packers are in accordance with the factor that efficient product overall look can decrease dangerous of items to a considerable extent. Individuals at Top3rd packers and movers Chennai use top great quality product overall look components such as air-bubbled linens, distressing linens, waterproof linens and such other particular product overall look components which may be required as per you will and type of your useful items.
        Loading and Unloading Services
        Are you a manufacturer centered at Chennai or other close by areas? With these aspects into account you must be able to discover efficient working alternatives suppliers at cost-effective costs. Operating alternatives are offered by well certified extremely experienced professionals who take highest possible appropriate outstanding appropriate excellent appropriate proper care in working your useful items so that it is offered efficiently successfully effectively properly secured and efficiently successfully effectively properly secured.
        The company has well managed extensive quick of recent light and top great quality automobiles with larger capacities which offer enough of position to your items within the automobiles which allow the items to be moved without being cracked or broken.
        Advanced Car Organization Services
        Car assistance company alternatives as being offered by the organization would create sure that your useful items are perfectly efficiently successfully effectively properly secured and that without any harm. With these aspects into account the organization has well managed cost-effective alternatives which allow them to be found in the best way.
        Get 100 % absolutely 100 % totally 100 % free Estimates
        You can acquire without price views for the assistance you wish to acquire. You can use Online Application Type to specify time period and places at cost-effective costs.
        packers and movers chennai
        movers and packers chennai
        packers and movers in chennai
        movers and packers in chennai

Oct 15, 2014 3:52 am
        Packers and Movers Hyderabad @ http://packersinhyderabad.top3rd.co.in/
        Why Top3rd Packers and moving companies Hyderabad popular among individual as well as expert customers is their Better top great quality Standards. They usually perform to create easier the moving process. For individuals willing to obtain low-cost moving provides the organization would personalize moving programs as per your particular needs. The best aspect is that they would also listen to your thinking in creating a appropriate and cost-effective moving technique.

The organization would offer cost-effective moving technique depending on your inputs and opinions. People at Top3rd packers and moving companies Hyderabad take finish inventory of your moving alternatives right from item overall look of items to the biggest distribution of your items. It is their priority that your items are moved your way.

Outstanding Ways to Look Out For
        Services which are required for expert purpose must be done with maximum possible  security. You can use a assistance which comes with additional option of damage security insurance strategy plan technique strategy technique strategy where individuals should be able to find them in their very clear way. Here are some of the most cost-effective item overall look and moving services;

Packing Services
        Packing alternatives as offered by Top3rd Moving companies and packers in Hyderabad are intended to diminish any destructive threat and with that individuals at Top3rd packers and moving companies Hyderabad uses top great quality item overall look elements such as air-bubbled linens, waterproof linens, upsetting linens and such other particular item overall look elements which may be required as per you will and kind of items to be moved. Overall look of incredibly sensitive items is done with additional appropriate proper care and attention.

Green Boxes
        Green storage area space storage containers are created eco-friendly item overall look of items. Green storage area space storage containers come in different shapes and sizes. Either you can specify a box on your own or else it is chosen by the experts themselves. These are used as per the different options according to you will and kind of items.

Car Transportation Services
        If you have planning to use a efficient and efficient car assistance organization Top3rd packers and moving companies Hyderabad is the best solution for all kinds of car model little or big. The organization has extensive fast of lights and top great quality storage area space storage containers which create sure that your car is loaded with maximum possible  appropriate proper care and well being followed by efficient and damage-free distribution of your items.

Avail Without any Cost Assessment with No-Obligation
        You can use Online Application Form 100 %definitely 100 % totally 100 % totally free evaluation of your moving needs. If you are uncertain of choosing a best moving technique as per your needs you can talk about to the experts at the organization.
        movers and packers in hyderabad
        Visit @ http://packersinhyderabad.top3rd.co.in/

<a href="http://packersinhyderabad.top3rd.co.in/">movers and packers hyderabad</a>

Oct 15, 2014 4:04 am
        Packers and Movers Delhi @ http://packersindelhi.top3rd.co.in/
        If you are shifting from one position to another, first of all you will need to system your whole house goods successfully. It is because appropriate overall look of items ensures for successfully efficiently successfully effectively properly secured & damage-free transportation of items to the new position accessibility level. Appropriate overall look of items will reduce the risk of items getting damaged or lost. So it is highest possible necessary to system your items right and successfully.
        Here Packers Movers Hyderabad reveals some essential and helpful overall look suggestions which will help you system items like expert. And so you will low price. With little attempt and following these helpful overall look suggestions you can system your items successfully and low price also.
        Gather plenty of overall look supplied and keep them handy before you start overall look for yourself associates items. Required overall look supplies are storage area space area position place storage containers, storage containers, protecting sheets, bubble wrap, tape, marking pen, etc.
        Start overall look of items early. You should system house goods each day from at least 4 weeks before the day of your shift. Package on a room-by-room basis. Package a room at some point. Do not try to system all your rooms in personal day. If you will try to do so it is sure that you will be got extremely tired.
        Pack items successfully using top great quality overall look elements. First of all prepare a box for overall look. Put wadded newspapers on the bottom of the box. Wrap items successfully using enough layers of protecting sheets. Put them in the box and protect them with bubble wrap. Then repeat until you reach the top. Tape and shut the box successfully. Label storage area space area position place storage containers with appropriate tags and also mention contents inside the storage area space area position place storage containers. Take additional appropriate outstanding appropriate proper care & attention while overall look fragile or highly breakable items.

<a href="http://packersindelhi.top3rd.co.in/">packers and movers delhi</a>

<a href="http://packersindelhi.top3rd.co.in/">movers and packers delhi</a>

Oct 24, 2014 5:38 pm

Hey :) I need your advice on how to play 9yin. I have the game installed, but I don't know chinese (yet!) and I think I'm stuck on a server selection issue.  Here's a picture of the error message

What I gather from this is that my client version is not the same as the server version, so how the heck do I update it?

If I'm wrong, forgive me, but I really would love to play the chinese version, in part because I want to see how it is meant to be, and I want to use it to learn Chinese through immersion.  Thanks in advance!

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply:Post your in-game questions here!

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »