Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dungeon Striker EyeDentity Games Revealed New Class & Content For CBT2

EyeDentity Games Revealed New Class & Content For CBT2

May 3, 2012 1:54 am
The first test of Dungeon Striker has ended, EyeDentity Games held a seminar for the test. They not only answered game media journalists' questions, but also revealed a new class and new content in the second test.

Everyone says Dungeon Striker is a Diablo-style game because it uses Quarter View, but the game developer team is considering adding some different features from Diablo.

In the second test, the incipient quest line will be modified, players will be able to experience the special content of Dungeon Striker then.

The new class, Cannoneer(Cannon Blazer?) will be added in the second test, as a ranged attack class, he will use firearms as weapons. Meanwhile, players can expereince class advancement(Lv.30) too.

The new boss will appear in CBT2:

More info of the seminar, please check the news in daum.net or playforum.net.

[ The post was edited by mythchrist at May 3, 2012 2:16 am ]

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

May 3, 2012 2:49 am
so when cbt2 start?

MMOsite Special Offer

May 3, 2012 3:41 am
    Reply 1#  Nintendo49

Haven't been confirmed, I think they are preparing for it.

May 3, 2012 3:57 am
    So is this another ranger subclass or a brand new base class?

Signature

May 3, 2012 6:14 am
    Quote: Originally Posted by Yak-san at May 3, 2012 3:57 am
    So is this another ranger subclass or a brand new base class?     
    Ranger class advancement.

Signature

Mod Thread

Server: 南方电信一区
    Guild: <TheLoosers>
    Characters: DusklordEX (Smasher), DesperadoF (Majesty), KiroEX (Crusader)
    Level: Infinite

Click here to make your own signature
    May 3, 2012 6:52 am
    Reply 3#  Yak-san

Some guess-time with me and LightsEnd :

-CBT2 Will probably have level cap 40, or 50.
    -(Here, the archer is for EXAMPLE only)Archer is 1st job. at lvl 10 it will have rank up (new skills). at lvl 20 it will have rank up, too. at lvl 30, the archer will have rank up, AND 2nd job... MAYBE.

Signature

May 3, 2012 3:40 pm
    <--- kinky emote

^ this is somewhat related to the thread. Open for discussion.

Btw yay more stuff for the actual game release! Can't hold my excitement.

Signature

Dungeon Striker: Omgosh, to-be mage
    Dragon Nest CN: OMGOSHlol, lv 50 alchemist (LOLI POWER)

MMOsite Special Offer

May 3, 2012 4:21 pm
      Reply 1#  Nintendo49

From this interview, they have said that the 2nd CBT will come around July.

May 3, 2012 4:42 pm
      Quote: Originally Posted by Sunaries at May 3, 2012 4:21 pm
      Reply 1#  Nintendo49

??? Where? I don't see it anywhere

Signature

Dungeon Striker: Omgosh, to-be mage
      Dragon Nest CN: OMGOSHlol, lv 50 alchemist (LOLI POWER)
      May 3, 2012 5:12 pm
      Quote: Originally Posted by OMGOSHrofl at May 3, 2012 4:42 pm
      Quote: Originally Posted by Sunaries at May 3, 2012 4:21 pmReply 1#  Nintendo49

??? Where? I don't see it anywhere     
      http://www.betanews.net/article/560891

I'm Korean by the way.

May 4, 2012 2:41 am
      hope it will come to philippines. eyedentityROCKS!!!!!!

May 4, 2012 3:32 am
      Reply 9#  Sunaries

I wonder how many bugs they have to fix that it will take TWO MONTHS to do so.

Bugs usually don't take that long to fix......

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

May 4, 2012 5:21 am
        I'm not Korean so i wont be playing it

Signature

Chick out my youtube channel and Subscribe
        http://www.youtube.com/user/droy900?feature=mhee
        May 4, 2012 5:54 am
        <Looks at the screenshot>

Dragon Nest's Academic, is that you? XD I really love Eyedentity for bringing in something new to the genre.

Signature

Main MMO: Atlantica Online and Mythos Global
        Side MMO: Rusty Hearts and Dragon Nest
        May 4, 2012 8:25 am
        Reply 11#  Yak-san

Don't take that long? How do you know? You don't.
        They're adding new content in CBT2 as well as fixing bugs and they're listening to the tester's feedback.

For instance, some testers found the user interface uncomfortable to play with/look at, so the developer will change that. Then there's the internal testing, repackaging etc.

May 4, 2012 9:16 am
        Reply 14#  Sunaries

It's still unbelievable long time! D: I want to play it! NOW! *stomp* *stomp*

Signature

May 4, 2012 9:31 am
        I....WANT...TOO...PLLLLLAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

MMOsite Special Offer

May 4, 2012 11:47 am
          Fellow Strikers! I have found out what we can expect in CBT2, thanks to even moar guess-time and researches with LightsEnd :
          -PVP
          -CBT2 is expected to be in July. They could also suprise us, and release the CBT2 faster
          -Of course archer's 2nd job, Cannon Blazer!
          -New rank-up advances available
          -Higher level cap
          -Mail system
          -Friend system
          -strengthened UI, easier to access
          -even more balance between battles
          -stress system. Probably something like in Dragon Nest (FTG). If you have reached amount of 0 on the stress bar, you cant go trough dungeons. Hurray for anti no-life systems!
          ...I-CAAANT WAIT!

Signature

May 4, 2012 12:21 pm
          Reply 14#  Sunaries

New content takes all of three hours to add to a game after it's been made (We all know they have more content already made). The user interface might take a bit of time, but I doubt it would take 2 months to change. Repackaging is really quick (5 minutes on a bad computer) and internal testing could take a few weeks at most, especially if they are only testing the new content/ interface changes rather than the entire game mechanics.

Signature

May 4, 2012 2:03 pm
          Quote: Originally Posted by Yak-san at May 4, 2012 12:21 pmReply 14#  Sunaries

New content takes all of three hours to add to a game after it's been made (We all know they have more content already made). The user interface might take a bit of time, but I doubt it would take 2 months to change. Repackaging is really quick (5 minutes on a bad computer) and internal testing could take a few weeks at most, especially if they are only testing the new content/ interface changes rather than the entire game mechanics.     
          You're saying that based on what?

I've said earlier that the developers are reading to the feedback that's been given to them. There are probably tons of bugs found during CBT1 and we don't know the severity of those bugs. They could be easy to fix or a pain in the ass and it'll take a long time. Maybe they'll incorporate new stuff from the feedback.

CBT2 for July sounds just fine. It gives them enough time for preparation. I rather have a smooth CBT2 release.

Quick Reply:EyeDentity Games Revealed New Class & Content For CBT2

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »