Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Dragona Welcome to DRAGONA ONLINE!

Welcome to DRAGONA ONLINE!

Jan 10, 2012 5:03 pm

According to the "Book of the Genesis," the world was created by the Goddess of Light, "Huanis" and her five Dragon Lords. They created many fine dragons to populate the lands. But one dragon named "Jurtan", born of the ashes of creation, mutated and brought forth the vices of darkness, jealousy, despair and death to the world. He acquired followers and became a great threat to the peace of Magic Earth.

To subdue the evil Jurtan, the five Dragon Lords banished him to the continent of "Bartan," known as "The Land of Death". With the evil dragon out of the way, the Goddess and Dragon Lords paid no further attention to him. Enraged, Jurtan escaped and declared war on his Dragon brothers. Thus began "The Dragon Wars" which lasted for 1000 days.

The Dragon brothers eventually won and received blessings from the Goddess. Jurtan was again sent to Bartan, this time with a seal that would prevent his escape. Feeling pity for the countless dragons who died during the war, the Goddess Huanis created stars in the night sky from their sacred souls to honor them and their memory. But the evil Jurtan, unable to become a star, in his bitterness and resentment toward the Goddess cursed her land with this prophecy:

"Although my body decays, my wrath and hatred toward you shall continue through the blood I shed and poison the land for a thousand years. On the day my blood overflows and soaks my heart again, I shall rise again."

When enough time had passed for history to become legend, and legend to turn into myth, in the year 999 of the Vedic calendar, an omen appeared one day. A meteor shower appeared in the red sky and the Thebes River overflowed with dark waters. This was known as "The Seal of the Great Storm" and with it, the seal that bound Bartan was broken.

To prevent Jurtan's self-predicted resurrection, the faithful followers of the Goddess Huanis, known as the "Order of Huanis", began a Holy War against the followers of Jurtan in Bartan. They were joined by Dragona warriors who were capable of becoming "possessed" by the dragon spirits of the stars. They gathered around Bartan, as if drawn together by fate. Their Mission: To defeat the evil Jurtan and bring honor and glory to the name of Dragona!

But what they found in Bartan was very different from what was described in the "Book of the Genesis." As the Dragona warriors fought in their quests, the true meaning of their dragon blood was gradually unveiled. Contrary to what the historical records of their legendary "Dragon Wars" taught, the truth about Jurtan and the Goddess Huanis surfaced, along with the real enemy that they must face...

The adventures of Dragona had just begun.

MEET THE CHARACTERS

They wield the sword, but their physical ability is less good than Kali. They wield the magic, but their intelligence is less good than Eldin. Their lives run sprints, and they act with emotion rather than reason. And yet that is it, they have nothing. It is the reason why they have passion to burst out. It can be an inferiority complex, or just rage. They allied themselves with Dwarf to overcome their weakness, and brought in the latest technology of Dwarf. They invented a method for shooting a bullet containing magic power instead of activating magic power through casting, and now their knowledge of magic is up to Eldin's. Also, they invented magnificent armors which can be compared with the immortal body of Kali's. Unlimited imagination and passion turning it into reality. Human is no longer a weak race in Magic Earth.

GUNNER

The only weakness of the ethereal blaster is its short range compared to normal magic and bow and arrow. But the powerful defensive power of the armor made by Dwarf craftsman covers the downside of this.
The ethereal blaster, called the most advanced magical weapon, deals heavy damage to multiple enemies in the front and rear, and even discovers enemies in hiding and annihilates them. Their shields stop enemy attacks on the front lines, and raises their defensive power.

SNIPER

The long-ranged ethereal blaster turned snipers into the grim reapers of the battlefield, because this weapon can damage major enemy targets even when they are back behind their own front lines. Since they can turn their stamina into mana or vice versa, their ability to respond to constant attack and emergency situations is quite superb.

Eldin consider themselves as the most legitimate successors to the ancient age. In a word, the time of dragon is the magic age. Claiming that they are the successors to the age, you can estimate the level of their magic. For example, Eldin Dragona can tame magical creature, < Yaksia >. This magical creature reacting to dragon heart amplifies Eldin’s magic power and allows that they can use much powerful magic than Human’s. When Eldin magicians are supporting by the Yaksia, they even can change the terrain or weather.
They are considered as the most beautiful race in the world, and scattered like breaking glass when they spent 300 years of life span. Old Eldin’s hair color is lightened, but there are no more physical changes. They are not afraid of making any kind of sacrifice to achieve the absolute good and truth. That is why they are locked up in the maze of thought and get confused when the good conflicts with another good.

MAGICIAN

Though they have low HP and weak defense, it is not a big problem for them because the magic cast by Magicians does not allow enemies to approach them at all. They can also play around with enemies by a simple hand gesture in various ways such as slowing them down, causing them to hallucinate, or trapping the enemy by summoning magical snares. Making enemies slow down with Draconic magic by interfering with the mana field and then summoning a meteor shower is notorious as one of their most brilliant yet most brutal arsenals of magic.

RANGER

Rangers can hit multiple enemies with a shower of arrows or deal a critical hit with a precise shot, they have become the core support firepower in large battlefields. Also, since the the Yaksia following the Rangers can cast magic on the Ranger arrows or cast special magic to paralyze the enemies, a Ranger can escape from a critical moment by slowing down the enemy with ice arrows, or against Assassins targeting them, or tie up enemies by shooting snare arrows.

The mightiest race in the world, Kali is known that dragons' blue blood is flowing in their veins.
They created small tribes rather than a country, but there is no one that can despise Kali.
They are strong. Every individual is strong.
Only one word, the strongest, can express everything about them. That is Kali.
Their wind of sword cleaves a rock, and any weaponry cannot hurt their skin.
Standing the front line in the battle field and seeking their stars, Kali always gets the most supreme praise and honor.
Soon after Kali are born, they follow their fate called by dragon blood flowing in their body.
That is ‘Kali's star'. They are not allowed even an instant rest, and they have to make a sacrifice of everything of theirs. In Human's language, it is similar to ‘hope', but it is much more like earnest and fierce.

ASSASSIN

Assassins observe the battlefield thoroughly and meticulously while hiding in the shadows of enemy or friendly forces, and then, they finish off their enemy the instant their power is needed the most.
Their Chakram cuts off the enemy's tendons and neutralizes them, paralyzing their five senses so that they are unable to even fight back. Their fatal attack doesn't even give the enemy a chance to feel pain.

GUARDIAN

Guardians who engage in close combat with their enormous long sword take retreating as a disgrace. It is their pride to reap victory first and foremost in the front lines of the battlefield or the first to fall. Such bravery leaves their enemies trembling in fear. The great sword wielded by a Guardian doesn't just slice through the body of their foe. It cuts down the morale of their enemies to make them retreat, with just a single stroke of their immense sword, which can also open up an escape-route for friendly forces. Because of this, if you were to ask veteran soldiers where the safest place on the battlefield is, they won't hesitate to say that it is in the frontlines behind the backs of Guardians where they can hear the breath of the enemies.

Escaping is not an option in Bartan continent due to its seal, the descendants of the Catcha race learned to co-exist with other races after the Great War. With the outside influence from eldin and human they renounced their primitive ways and old spirits developing a new and advanced civilization. Quite vain by nature, their culture is yet unknown by some and their past ancestors still hope for their Catcha Kingdom.
But their blood still flow with a powerful beast, infused with a dragon transformation they reign unstoppable at any enemies that blocks and hinders their way.
Catcha women are highly active in participating in the development of their new civilization which the eldin and human has introduce but the men still embrace the old religion keeping their beastly state intact. The continuous dispute from both side of the clan are an age-old problem and have not yet been solve by any situation, by faith Catcha’s ethnic friction lies within the number between sexes. Through time they try to set aside their differences and continue to raise their long lost civilization from the ashes of Bartan. Currently they are considered more civilized and superior on their own skillful ways.

SHAMAN

Shaman energy comes from the power of nature and it takes the shape like birds of prey. In nature each of its attack techniques are similar to an eagle’s claw that can tear from flesh to bone.
They are giant and masculine feline; that have huge bare knuckles on both hands. Focusing nature’s power through wielding knuckles they can withstand large amount of enemies just by holding their ground and unleashing brutal attacks on the opponents. In addition using the life energy of nature colleagues is well treated and taken care of. With Shaman around a party would be unstoppable.

SCOUT

[ The post was edited by khuletstalaga at Jan 12, 2012 1:09 am ]

Return to the list

Signature

Siggy Under Construction

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jan 11, 2012 3:13 am
the pvp is bad. ranged players pawn melee players like they are some trash. balance between pvp and pve is non-existent, skill system looks totally like 4story. but i did like the quest system. but without pvp balance i won't play the game.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 11, 2012 5:18 am
    Quote: Originally Posted by fahadjafar at Jan 11, 2012 3:13 am
    the pvp is bad. ranged players pawn melee players like they are some trash. balance between pvp and pve is non-existent, skill system looks totally like 4story. but i did like the quest system. but without pvp balance i won't play the game.     
    The melee characters had lots of HP and good damage. i think it's a balance game

Signature

Siggy Under Construction

Jan 11, 2012 9:55 am
    [quote]Quote: Originally Posted by [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/member/info/3147541/2]khuletstalaga[/url] at Jan 11, 2012 5:18 am
    [quote]Quote: Originally Posted by [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/member/info/3164307/2]fahadjafar[/url] at Jan 11, 2012 3:13 amthe pvp is bad. ranged players pawn melee players like they are some trash. balance between pvp and pve is non-existent, skill system looks totally like 4story. but i did like the quest system. but without pvp balance i won't play the game. [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/251/20120110/Welcome_to_DRAGONA_ONLINE-4f0cdfc75047b3613-1.html#p4f0d6ee902a92d][STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST]images/back.gif[/STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST][/url][/quote]The melee characters had lots of HP and good damage. i think it's a balance game [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/251/20120110/Welcome_to_DRAGONA_ONLINE-4f0cdfc75047b3613-1.html#p4f0d8c20c26c73][STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST]images/back.gif[/STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST][/url][/quote]I play a gunner on Dragona and assassins and Scouts can man handle me pretty good if they sneak up on me invisible. No freaking joke lol. Shaman and I forget the other one are easy enough to weed down before they get to ya since they can't go sneaking off into the shadows but they hit pretty hard if they do lol.

Jan 11, 2012 9:17 pm
    Quote: Originally Posted by 74.*.*.156 at Jan 11, 2012 9:55 am
    Quote: Originally Posted by khuletstalaga at Jan 11, 2012 5:18 am
    Quote: Originally Posted by fahadjafar at Jan 11, 2012 3:13 amthe pvp is bad. ranged players pawn melee players like they are some trash. balance between pvp and pve is non-existent, skill system looks totally like 4story. but i did like the quest system. but without pvp balance i won't play the game.     
    The melee characters had lots of HP and good damage. i think it's a balance game     
    I play a gunner on Dragona and assassins and Scouts can man handle me pretty good if they sneak up on me invisible.  No freaking joke lol.  Shaman and I forget the other one are easy enough to weed down before they get to ya since they can't go sneaking off into the shadows but they hit pretty hard if they do lol.     
    If an assasin hit you i think it will be difficult to recover because of there high critical strike!

Signature

Siggy Under Construction

Jan 11, 2012 9:57 pm
    [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/251/20120110/Welcome_to_DRAGONA_ONLINE-4f0cdfc75047b3613-1.html#p4f0e6cfe7680b8]4#[/url] [i]khuletstalaga[/i][/b] [br] [br]Well yeah they always start out with Raid with that annoying 80% crit chance it has. If I ain't dead after that it doesn't take much after that.

Jan 12, 2012 12:21 am
    You drop your equipments upon death in this game. You can't buy any item from item-mall in the first 7 days of your account creation to prevent that from happening so if you drop your weapon within this time then you're royally F**Ked. Play at your own risk.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 12, 2012 1:18 am
      Reply 2#  khuletstalaga

u shud 1st take lesson on pvp balance. pvp balance is not somthin u can just measure by hitpoint. but i guess it is pointless to tell u that, if u realized that in the 1st place u wudn't think of writting the comment.

Jan 12, 2012 1:22 am
      Reply 3#  74.*.*.156

shamans are the worst melee class in the game, lots of it's skills need reconstruction for pvp, my shaman cudn't even get close to a scout before she killed me one on one, and let's not talk abt when i get ganked by several, the healing spells hav terrible high cd and so do buffs.

Jan 12, 2012 1:22 am
      I don't like the ranged classes in Korean mmos. Either they are so op that they kill people/mobs within a few hits or be killed uber easily.

Jan 12, 2012 6:49 am
      Quote: Originally Posted by 111.*.*.110 at Jan 12, 2012 12:21 am
      You drop your equipments upon death in this game. You can't buy any item from item-mall in the first 7 days of your account creation to prevent that from happening so if you drop your weapon within this time then you're royally F**Ked. Play at your own risk.     
      But you can use an item binder ! if you are not in a pk mode less chance of drop item upon death

Signature

Siggy Under Construction

Jan 12, 2012 6:52 am
      Quote: Originally Posted by fahadjafar at Jan 12, 2012 1:18 am
      Reply 2#  khuletstalaga

u shud 1st take lesson on pvp balance. pvp balance is not somthin u can just measure by hitpoint. but i guess it is pointless to tell u that, if u realized that in the 1st place u wudn't think of writting the comment.     
      I think you are just a hater of this game and never think about the balance side! offcourse there are more powerful player in this game because they had a good items.

Signature

Siggy Under Construction

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 12, 2012 6:53 am
        Quote: Originally Posted by fahadjafar at Jan 12, 2012 1:22 am
        Reply 3#  74.*.*.156

shamans are the worst melee class in the game, lots of it's skills need reconstruction for pvp, my shaman cudn't even get close to a scout before she killed me one on one, and let's not talk abt when i get ganked by several, the healing spells hav terrible high cd and so do buffs.     
        if you get close to a scout i think you can call it a suicide!

Signature

Siggy Under Construction

Jan 12, 2012 7:56 am
        Mage sucks in this game. Tried it till 40. That's why you will not find a lot of mages here. There are other better games out there. My own opinion, btw.

Jan 12, 2012 8:49 am
        @khuletstalaga : u just prove my point.

Jan 12, 2012 4:45 pm
        Reply 14#  fahadjafar

Just let them run in your face and before they plant a bomb kill them;very simple.

Signature

Siggy Under Construction

Jan 13, 2012 7:33 am
        [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/251/20120110/Welcome_to_DRAGONA_ONLINE-4f0cdfc75047b3613-1.html#p4f0f7e99e44847]15#[/url] [i]khuletstalaga[/i][/b] [br] [br]only a fool, noob, scrub and a brainless scout will charge you uncloacked. a wiser scout would approach you while they are cloacked.

wait for them you say? yeah sure. like what for? what they can simply cast their AoE stun trap first. then unload their other traps. at this point. the scout will type in "/gg"

and if by chance that a scout would indeed rush you uncloacked. it would probably be due to the fact that you are distracted by someone else. again using the same rinse and repeat procedure.

now speaking with the other arena. the one with fewer player. once the scout gets to the choke on your exit point where you jump down. he simply plants his combo traps there. since the radius of his trap extends to the top area. while he is still safe from an attack from above since he cant be hit by any range attack. not to mention that once he plants his 1st set of traps. when it cools down. the his traps are still there. which allows hiw to stack his 2nd sets of trap. being hit by a 1set of trap stacked together is bad enough. how much for a 2sets of traps stacked together.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 17, 2012 9:03 pm
          Quote: Originally Posted by 112.*.*.91 at Jan 12, 2012 7:56 am
          Mage sucks in this game. Tried it till 40. That's why you will not find a lot of mages here. There are other better games out there. My own opinion, btw.     

Not at all times man..

actually there's a "mage" in this game but i can't remember her name..
          She is on Ezulan server
          whenever the BOC or BOD starts most of the players scared when they find out that the "mage" joined the battle too..

Why?She has this Popularity

She can makes a 1 hit.
          with her skill spear of hades..

and then She has the Self HP regen..
          actually it's common that a mage has a
          low Hp and def...But with their magical spells
          and summoning elements...

a Mage can defend their ownselves and stands strong.

Signature

Siggy Under Construction

Jan 20, 2012 7:07 am
          is this a free to play?

Jan 20, 2012 9:33 pm
          Reply 18#  zendl

Yes! it's a free to play game from www.gameclub.com.ph

Signature

Siggy Under Construction

Quick Reply:Welcome to DRAGONA ONLINE!

Smiles
          refresh