Archlord IS NICE GAME COME AND PLAY THIS GREATEST GAME IN THE WOLRD

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

May 22, 2011 2:00 am
i install the game client temparalyty!

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 21, 2011 7:07 am
    playing archlord over 4 years. have lv 92 sorc. ( Evengarda) BUT. the time will go. the more buggs i feel and find. Thats sad.

Signature

Archlord [ Evengarda] Vieta 9x Sorc
    Jan 12, 2013 8:16 am
    Quote: Originally Posted by Acknight at Oct 31, 2006 9:57 am
    Hey Guys:

Here is acknight with responsibility for http://ac.mmosite.com

First, ac.mmosite.com is a "vault" for Archlord ( a fantasy themed MMORPG ), it's newly built and expected to bring players of Archlord firsthand news, resource and other info about it. Of course, more and more content would be added to the "vault" in succession. At the same time, this forum is also built for players to discuss all about Archlord. You can ask questions, talk sth happened ingame, or share your experience with others such as give guides. All those is favorable, just wish you can enjoy your time here.

As you know, the "vault" is new and kinda faulty now, so i look forward to more volunteers, hope those people who are dedicated, committed, and highly creative to join us! Currently we are calling for:

Content Editors ( unlimited ):

Content Editors are expected to write guides and keep them updated. Their responsibility also includes scanning the existing content on the site and making sure it's current and correct. If not, they are responsible for correcting it and submitting it to the Content Manager. An ability to write well is necessary.

Forum moderators ( 2 ):

* Be active and impartial.
    * Be enthusiastic to help people who meet with problem of game.
    * Stimulate and lead discussions, to lead by example.
    * Participate in the discussions, expressing your own opinion and encouraging debate without attacking the opinions of others.

In general, the following is stuff required:

* Have a great deal of experience with Archlord.
    * Be excited about the role and have a willingness to encourage discussion about the game through feedback, forum use, etc.
    * Have the time available to commit.

If you are interested in these positions, feel free to contact me via E-mail: archlord@mmosite.com, as you take the section, you can get the following benefits:

Content Editors  -------- MMOSITE Gold 10 per guide.
    Forum moderators -------- MMOSITE Gold 50 per month.

( MMOSITE Gold can be consumed in our mmosite's shop )

What's mmosite's shop?

As you can see, there're many pre-paid time card of MMOGs listed in the shop. When you get enough MMOSITE Golds from the forum of MMOSite.com you can buy any of these staff directly through the internet for free.

As more and more MMOG manufacturers join hand with MMOSite.com,there will be more free game related gifts come up to the shop.     

http://accounts.mmosite.com/?controller=public&action=invite&uid=3455559&gid=0&c=2359e4e19a1cde381a6ae07f168ee371

Sep 29, 2015 11:22 pm
    Hy folks, Thanks to share your thought. I have not played Archlord game, But i will try.

Quick Reply:Archlord Volunteer Recruiting

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »