Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home DotA 2 DotA 2 official beta key giveaway (Second round)

DotA 2 official beta key giveaway (Second round)

Mar 7, 2012 7:11 pm
It has been a bunch of month since Valve has its first round key give-out event. Still most of us haven't got the beta keys, I am one of those who haven't got the key. But dont worry folks. Vavle is having their second round key giveout event to let more of us enter the game on official DotA 2 blog.

If you are not yet in the BETA, stop what you are doing now, go to the website, take the survey and sign up! You can do it following this link!

Good luck to all of you!! I also apply for it and hope I will be the lucky one this time.

PS: Our DotA 2 GameZone updates with lots of new content like tons of video guide and brand new hero page for you to check out hero info. We also hold the first dota 2 competition in our community in order to involve you to join us. We are trying to be better!

MMOsite DOtA 2 forum is now recruiting Moderators. If you love DotA 2, have some experience with DotA and wanna be the moderator, you can PM me for details.

[ The post was edited by The_Only_7 at Mar 7, 2012 7:35 pm ]

Return to the list

Signature

Bookmark and share to your friends

Mar 7, 2012 7:34 pm
join our community right now. Playing game and getting paid is pretty good deal, huh?

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 7, 2012 11:41 pm

i cant do the survey, it says ive done it already... i think this is for people who missed out 1st round?

Mar 8, 2012 12:41 am
    If you were in the first round but didn't get in then i don't think you have to worry but if you didn't apply then now is your chance.

Signature

Mar 8, 2012 1:57 am
    Ho ho ho I got 1!

Mar 8, 2012 5:47 am
    thanks for info! vrooooooooom
    cant wait to leave LoL xD

Mar 8, 2012 6:35 am
    What's this Survey? It's all about Dota experience. I've never played DOTA before... can anyone help me with this (to Put some fakes experiences)?

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 8, 2012 7:35 am
      Got mine yesterday! =D

Mar 8, 2012 2:00 pm
      Reply 6#  edwardbr

I would suggest you play DoTA a bit first since if you played LoL it's a whole different game.
      If you've played neither then yea you really need to play at least one of them or it doesn't help valve test much and everyone will be mad at you xD

Signature

Mar 9, 2012 5:18 pm
      Well, didn't receive any notification on Steam yet, but at least tried.

I really don't care about people getting mad at me on games, those communities on this type of games are usually  racist and childish (you can't consider most of what this guys say).

LoL and DOTA doens't look like to be different at all, DOTA looks a bit more complex (based on my research).

Signature

Mar 9, 2012 5:29 pm
      Quote: Originally Posted by edwardbr at Mar 9, 2012 5:18 pm
      Well, didn't receive any notification on Steam yet, but at least tried.

I really don't care about people getting mad at me on games, those communities on this type of games are usually  racist and childish (you can't consider most of what this guys say).

LoL and DOTA doens't look like to be different at all, DOTA looks a bit more complex (based on my research).     
      It's like being a werewolf when you start playing DOTA you act differently xD
      LoL and DoTA has the same gameplay style but DoTA is a lot harder

Signature

Mar 12, 2012 1:50 pm
      Well, ive been playing LoL for a really long time, looking to give this game a try seeing as LoL really isnt that creative in terms of design and HoN is a terribly executed copy

soooo beta key plz :D

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 14, 2012 4:35 pm
        Made the survey and i won a key!

Signature

Quick Reply:DotA 2 official beta key giveaway (Second round)

Smiles
        refresh
        Go Advanced »