There are all kinds of mounts in Archeage, they also have many skills and will help us while gaming. Here I will introduce how the mounts work in game.
Alt + Z: let the mount follow the master
Alt + X: get off the mount
Alt + V: let the player who ride the mount with you get off the mount
Alt + B: dismiss mount
Alt + C: check mount's info and equipment
1. Back kick: let the mount back kick enemies, but because different races ride different mounts, so there will be different, for eg, Ferres' mount, Snow Lion, will use its forepaws to attack enemies.
2. Cut down: attacks the enemies in front of you by waving melee weapons and does physical attack, it has a chance to knock down enemies.
3. Arrow attack: attack enemies by shooting ranged weapons
4. Mounting and fielding: absorb ranged damage and immunize turnover and stun in 15 sec.
5. Breakthrough: march forward to enemies in front of you in 5 sec, the enemies who are impacted will be overturned on the ground.
Here is a gameplay video of mount, thanks the uploader: AmaterasuOkamiYami
[b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/24/20120427/How_Mounts_Work_in_ArcheAgeSkill_Intro_Gameplay_Vid-4f9a4fd5d1c592f13-1.html#p4f9a4fd5d1c592]0#[/url] [i]WendixX[/i][/b] [br] [br]I don't know why but these shortcut keys don't work for me. Please elaborate.