Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home ArcheAge ArcheAge: Four Races' Exclusive Skills

ArcheAge: Four Races' Exclusive Skills

Mar 20, 2012 2:46 am
Nuian

: The Bless of Nuian Goddess
Ressurection buff (the one buy-able from NPCs at respawn points) is more effective (apparently 20% instead of 10%?).
This skill makes Nuian be energetic and efficient, and they also have strong survivability, adaptiveness.

: Before Sunset
Can build houses and castle related buildings faster. (The countdown timer when you place the ressources is shorter, but they still need the same amount of ressources).

Elf

: Deep Breath
Can breathe longer underwater. Elf has bigger lung than other races, so they can finish many quests underwater.

: A Part of Memory
Can memorize more teleport locations and record the things they've done before. The skill makes them realize all kinds of things at any time.

Hariharan

: Fast Return
Timer of "return to your last binding point" skill is shorter. There are many quests in every village of ArcheAge, if players can return village in a shorter time, they can level up faster.

: Anxiety
Can cut and dig ressources faster. Hariharan is efficient too, they are good at in collecting materials and making mechanical devices.

Ferre

: Pliable Landing
Falling damage is reduced. They will not lose too much HP when jump to ground from high place, because they can use paw to control the  strength.

: Prick Up Paw
Can climb faster. Ferre is agile.

Reference: archeagesource.com

[ The post was edited by mythchrist at Apr 18, 2012 8:31 pm ]

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Mar 20, 2012 1:13 pm
Hmmm, i would be a Nuian because i want to build fast! I WANT MY OWN HOUSE AND CASTLE!

Signature

I am ! L0vEL0vEL0vE !, I just change my name because I thought I need a more interesting name.
WhatANoobPerson
My Youtube Channel! Filled with great Let's Play series and League of Legends Gameplays
https://www.youtube.com/user/WhatANoobsPerson

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 4, 2013 7:45 pm
    Hmm.. I can't decide whether i want to be a Nuian or Hariharan. I guess i'll have to see which continent i like better first :P

Feb 18, 2015 3:52 am
    sbobet I vote Hariharan :)

Mar 9, 2015 8:08 pm
    Xoc Dia Hariharan is my first choice :) m88bet

Quick Reply:ArcheAge: Four Races' Exclusive Skills

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »