Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home World of Tanks World of Tanks is now recruiting moderators!

World of Tanks is now recruiting moderators!

Jul 18, 2011 3:34 am
Dear players,
We are now opening a new section for World of Tanks and we just hope the players of this game may get fun here. We are now in need of some moderators in this section to help construct our forum.

Requirements:
* Be impartial;
* Stimulate and lead discussions, to lead by example;
* Participate in the discussions, expressing your own opinion and encouraging debate without attacking the opinions of others Enthusiastic to respond to other players posts and comments;
* Help Admin manage the forum;
* Post New game info about World of Tanks;

In general, the following is stuff we would like to see:
* Be excited about the role and have a willingness to encourage discussion about the game through feedback, forum use, etc;
* Have a clear understanding of what it is we are trying to do with these areas;
* Have the time available to commit an average of four hours or so a week to the staff.

How do I apply?
• Make sure you're not bored and are applying for something you won't want to do anymore in 3 days.
• You will need 100+ forum posts. This isn't because people with more posts are smarter, it's just the only way for us to check your behavior on forums and make sure you're not a random user.

If you are interested in becoming our mod, please read the Mods Team Rule and Benefits first and apply for it in the following link: http://volunteer.mmosite.com/index.php?controller=for_vtype
If you have any further questions about it, please feel free to contact Abigale via MSN: community@mmosite.com.

Come on and join us. It would be fun.

Return to the list

Signature

Editor in Shop & Volunteer & Answer: Abigale
Email & MSN: community[at]mmosite.com
Wanna be our moderator? Go to our volunteer center to check the open positions.

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jul 18, 2011 8:33 am
nice man tanks!!

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 18, 2011 3:31 pm
    I would if you can transfer me to this game

Jul 30, 2011 10:45 am
    I'll do it :P As soon as i get 100 non garbage posts. I prefer quality over quantity.
    Thinking about doing the blog as well :P.

Have oodles of experience, will share in private message :P

Mar 6, 2014 2:04 pm
    [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/234/20110718/World_of_Tanks_is_now_recruiting_moderators-4e240c1b07371ec13-1.html#p4e240c1b07371e]0#[/url] [i]Abigale86[/i][/b] [br] [br]hey i dont give a F**K about applying but best tell your mods to F**K off with there god damn bans thats bullshit when your not doing anything wrong and telling them about and issue and they call it spamming and before you can say shit they ban you??? WTF is that bullshit... all your moderators can choke on a big fat dick how bout that

Mar 26, 2014 7:46 am
    WOT had many changes,Console version realise,graphic updates,its definitly worth a try

Signature

http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/a/clk/jysFR
    Apr 6, 2014 4:58 pm
    cool im going to sign up for this right away!

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 11, 2015 5:00 pm
      This is the best game ever. How about everyone else. has anyone played the game?

mobile forum
      posted via cellphone

Jul 18, 2015 12:23 pm

Kako za gotvinu da kupim zlato, jem ima neki ziro racun
      Xvala
      mozete na email da posaljete ili na igrici banegaga

Jun 19, 2016 11:56 pm
      [SMILE=5][SMILE=5][SMILE=5]

mobile forum
      posted via cellphone

Nov 26, 2016 9:57 am
      I recommend not trying to be a moderator until you have played with every tank in the game

mobile forum
      posted via cellphone

Quick Reply:World of Tanks is now recruiting moderators!

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »