Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Coming Soon New Version of MMOsite Homepage is Coming

New Version of MMOsite Homepage is Coming

Jun 26, 2012 12:35 am
Hello, folks, the new version of homepage is upcoming! Please visit the homepage ( http://www.mmosite.com/ ) and click MMOSITE logo to have a look at the beta version( you can click the beta version's mmosite logo to back to the original one).

New version homepage ( http://www.mmosite.com/index_beta.shtml ) looks:

If you have any suggestions and problems about the beta version, please reply it in this thread, thank you for the continued support :)

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jun 26, 2012 3:53 am
That looks super sexy! Omg guys great work! Looks very clean and professional!

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 26, 2012 7:47 am
    Latest News should be higher in the page.

Jun 26, 2012 1:08 pm
    I like it.
    It feels lighter.

Signature

Jun 26, 2012 4:05 pm
    hey can i use old version when newer will be available? because this beta version is very bad :( please don't delete old version.. there should be option to use both versions as you like :)

Jun 26, 2012 5:59 pm
    Quote: Originally Posted by Prango at Jun 26, 2012 4:05 pm
    hey can i use old version when newer will be available? because this beta version is very bad :( please don't delete old version.. there should be option to use both versions as you like :)     

you can just click on the mmosite logo and go back to the old version

Signature

this guy is dangerous
    Jun 26, 2012 6:25 pm
    the new one is amazing, but I think I've got used to the original one

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 26, 2012 8:05 pm
      The upper portion of the new design looks good and very catchy.

I'm not sure if you guys are getting suggestions, but if you do, I'd suggest bringing up the news right after the five big pictures with most hits. This should be followed by the others since the latest news is still one of the most important parts of the site.

Also, I don't quite like the format of the latest news. It's quite long. I suggest using the old format for the news where there are 3 big thumbnails and 12 smaller thumbnails. What are needed are just the title and a picture to catch attention. The descriptions or summary in the new format are not really needed since people will click the article if they find the picture or title interesting.

Signature

Main MMO: Atlantica Online and Mythos Global
      Side MMO: Rusty Hearts and Dragon Nest
      Jun 26, 2012 11:22 pm
      The top part of the new page seems better and more neat with the javascript, but everything below it still seems incredibly... clustered and un-organised.

Jun 27, 2012 5:31 am
      it's so greath that  I thought I wronged site  .. greath job guys

Jun 27, 2012 6:48 am
      sempron, no idea if English is your native language but there's no "h" in great lol, no idea where you managed to find that.

Also yeah the new homepage has quite a nice new feel to it, it will take some getting used to no doubt but at the end of the day, all new things do, so looking forward to seeing the final release of it.

Jun 27, 2012 7:41 am
      Love seeing the Guild Wars2 all up on my face and knowing I wont be able to play it anytime soon. :) Love it

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 27, 2012 8:31 am
        its nice thx

Jun 27, 2012 8:18 pm
        I agree with chanelluo, the new layout looks amazing, but I got used to old layout.

Also agree with iamjuly that the Latest News is too long. The people who looks at the news would do so, and the ones who don't probably won't bother.

Jun 27, 2012 10:34 pm
        Excellent as always!!! but i have the vids and wallpaper show

Jun 28, 2012 4:08 am
        Reply 13#  Ashisu

That's really a pickle to decide which site to choose. Some ppl in MMOsite like to follow the game line and to check out the hottest new MMOs infomations. But others prefer to read the news.

Signature

My MSN & Email: forum@mmosite.com
        Personal twitter (New): http://twitter.com/daimon_MMOsite
        Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=833960524

Jun 28, 2012 11:18 am
        Looks insane, however, will the blog side also get this theme? i mean i wouldnt mind but this look is amazing, i think it should be used everywhere once used..

obviously its still in "Beta"

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 28, 2012 12:21 pm
          Feels good, keep up the good work. It's fast and yet simple :)

Jun 28, 2012 2:55 pm
          every new homepage suck even more than the one before if you keep this one as it is, I'm done with mmosite

Jun 28, 2012 9:19 pm
          I love the new  homepage, however the banner for the most hits games is too big. Keep it up! :)

Signature

Quick Reply:New Version of MMOsite Homepage is Coming

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »