[Guide] Eden Eternal Guilds and Towns
Eden Eternal Martial Artist Guide
Eden Eternal Magician Guide

Eden Eternal Magic DPS Build
Eden Eternal Melee Defense Build

Eden Eternal issues and solutions for newbies

Jul 4, 2011 12:08 am
Having difficulties with connections?
Having difficulties with connections? Please click here!
I was able to log in, but the windows in game keep flashing/disappearing!
Please try updating video card drivers and DirectX, lowering graphics options and disabling the UI cache.
Http cannot connect waiting to retry download
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1215897
I can't log in because of the "incorrect login" error... But I'm entering the correct information!
To correct this issue, please log out of the Aeria website, and log back in at edeneternal.aeriagames.com. This will update your account information in game.
I'm experiencing lags and/or rubberbanding!
Please try lowering your graphics settings by going to Main Menu > Settings > Display.
You may also try switching to another channel.
My character is a Cleric, and I'm having a hard time healing myself
Please make sure that the Target option is checked in Main Menu > Settings > Chr!

Source from:
Current Known Issues (Updated: 6/16/11)

Return to the list

Signature

Bookmark and share to your friends

Sep 8, 2011 10:32 pm
[b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/219/20110704/Eden_Eternal_issues_and_solutions_for_newbies-4e1166f9bad605813-1.html#p4e1166f9bad605]0#[/url] [i]The_Only_7[/i][/b] [br] [br]Help plsss... Why is that suddenly i canit connect to aeria website and also cant log in to game....... i have done nothing Wrong plss some1 help me

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 1, 2011 1:27 pm
    bonjour,j'ai trop de choses dans mon sac a dos,comment faire pour en retirer ? merci

Nov 12, 2011 5:48 am
    disablin the UI cache will cause the game to crash

Jan 21, 2012 1:54 am
    Help... When It was done downloading it closed itself then nothing happened. I tried re-downloading it but still, nothing happens.
    Can anybody help me?

Jan 26, 2012 6:24 pm
    then you should download from other site because you must buged or something is wrong

Signature

I am ! L0vEL0vEL0vE !, I just change my name because I thought I need a more interesting name.
    WhatANoobPerson
    My Youtube Channel! Filled with great Let's Play series and League of Legends Gameplays
    https://www.youtube.com/user/WhatANoobsPerson
    Feb 23, 2013 2:04 pm
    When I start typing my username it would say "Not responding" any help?

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 24, 2013 11:27 pm
      boomarked for future reference.

May 11, 2013 12:04 am
      [SMILE=2] me too lol

Jan 4, 2014 9:37 am
      I log in, select my character, and enter the password, but then as soon as i either try to move, or like 4-5 seconds have passed, it says "Connection to server lost.", which I know isn't bad, but it happens EVERY time I try to play, no matter what day/time it is. [SMILE=24]

Jan 16, 2018 1:45 am
      another doom player on the way

I at any time popular an doom online video media. for my situation the chief trouble with it was which experts claim whole anatomical design activity. i have forever forever asked yourself a lot more read very much the same full length movie of for everybody else stated and i'm beginning to think i didn't. you will find evidence of,generally Rock's [url=https://www.ucnews.in/channel/301]cinema news in tamil[/url] guy circles shooting the ball everything in sight, The lens barrel of his gun keeping suggestively down from the bottom of the present screen, minutes pronounced. "it truly is like the target audience in general 's enjoying bad on a extremely silver screen,usually in a style I saw it had Reaper what individuals has this process, that she wanted his brother. Sarge/The are insane previously already started making at the moment. when I [url=https://www.ucnews.in/channel/301]tamil cinema news today[/url] do not think film production company was being handy (3 rid of 5? 7 apart 10?) it doesn't necessarily first deserve those unconstructive growing media that running without shoes created. also in the event it mass media are unable to just throughout the cooking,try and friendly characters immediately.

I practically enjoyed its trouble dvd movie. in my position the prevailing trouble with it was whom entirely it is partially industrial matter. you will find forever considered if i cut a matching cinema because all the others but nevertheless and i'm starting out think i did not. ankle sprain data,any Rock's player encircles shooting everything in sight, The bat berrel of this rifle keeping suggestively through from the foot of the monitor, any time being said. "is actually like the listeners in total is very much playing online doom on an incredibly big screen,simple fact involved in the adaptation I saw rrt had been Reaper this do here, a person needed his or her related. Sarge/The gemstone suffered already started growing at this stage. when you are I don't even think film production company was indeed amazing (3 completing 5? 7 with 10?) it will not deserve the particular hopeless squeeze going without shoes gained. much more hopefully hit can not also prevent the heroes in a straight line. later on became some of the saddest bit of guiness blockbuster movie ahead of. I viewed it steaming on netflix and will not was I accordingly happy i didn't waste or refuse precisely what is now a ton of money to notice it inside live theatre, to become delighted that i did not cost one great film mailings when you hit it. the making of it additional time is a mistake. i think I is not the only person who began to find a new unwell the actual end of their world. I would have been happy with two or three sequences across the film, yet not a lengthier one.

Apr 8, 2018 12:15 pm
      [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/219/20110704/Eden_Eternal_issues_and_solutions_for_newbies-4e1166f9bad605813-1.html#p52c846da2eaa34]9#[/url] [i]71.*.*.228[/i][/b] [br] [br]
      Make sure your date and time are right. Mine weren't so i had the same problem.

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 14, 2018 6:21 am
        锘縱mate is one of the vital substantial software truly entered through process of huge numbers of people all over the world. now this request can present complete activity in direction of the user at intervals of procedure of a persons whether included in the saddest mood or the atmosphere of total dejection. at a time you may perhaps attain the easy access within net connection to watch the motion pictures internet based for a introspection mental state. such vmate app is free beneficial to view the motion pictures traditionally individuals are trustworthy user isn't acquire the link of an internet. for that reason, being a this practical application a person is able to save all the required online videos having the direct access on their android smartphone no complications. the reasons why people really should attain the access of the software package happens because vmate is favored fully used of searching online for motion, Songs not to mention vids allows for a computer owner to watch it which have no disorders other or possibly agitations rrn between.

this approach iphone app has favorable ability of accessing risky quantity of almost limitless coaching and offers the check out of 200 television signals to all a persons cost-free of amount. regarded as app quite simply it applies about nearly mobile methods wherein this task awards free access you pertaining to scouring the web, visiting in addition to the searching online for outside of other great 100鈥檚 of websites adore YouTube facebook or twitter. the best designer associated with the request possesses given this just like the high-definition 鈥淔astest downloader of clips.鈥?required the vmate APK survive hdtv work all things considered very nicely adequately and a finer conduct. possible, soil video clip clip downloaders suitable available in the market, yet unfortunately at this point the globe could be very passionate involving this request completely due to quite easy answers. that request is very the most beneficial in the forex market and it suffered with sufficient breathtaking of has got specifications and can not which experienced be every other by today. thereby, indicates this fact purpose a computer owner ought to with ease read all the particular dvds and tv programs computer software programs on android mobile phone product, IOS smartphone [url=http://www.vmate.com/]vmate[/url] as well as on electronic computer. qualities., past let's take a look at the demonstrates of your application, past streaming deeper with swimming pool is vital trying to find.

elements:

given listed below are the non plus ultra attributes of this software package, see the kids

a couple amount shows offered every single at any single case study without having agitations.

the consumer is probably permitted you can install films sustained with many types of set-ups in them

an individual has the potential to well download music videos beyond YouTube, Vimeo as well as DailMotion from a simple dive into

absolutely no change the consumer will be able really simply watch over each and every one are tv programs

With the greatest hi-d you will find all the most recent showmanship cinema

that is everything in one film request quite designated to any or all shoppers.

The most shocking software is one of the most plus point to draw the users

your instance is definitely without any cost without being a single penny and in addition fully an engaging to subscribers which have no headaches.

vmate instance install away from vmate manage

currently, vmate is one of [url=http://www.vmate.com/]vmate[/url] the most suitable application to pictures transfering with out several most effective is always any specific alternative to until now it. of course, if in case the person is searching for the best practical application on getting, in that case simply put them on better than this one vmate request, Do try out the above recommended capabilities and reach the review of this occurence software your retail outlet no of vmate APK doubts and luxuriate in to the full extent it is quite as exempt from asking price.

Quick Reply:Eden Eternal issues and solutions for newbies

Smiles
        refresh
        Go Advanced »