[Guide] Eden Eternal Guilds and Towns
Eden Eternal Martial Artist Guide
Eden Eternal Magician Guide

Eden Eternal Magic DPS Build
Eden Eternal Melee Defense Build

[Guide] Eden Eternal Guilds and Towns

Jun 24, 2011 4:16 am
What's a guild?

Well a guild is an in-game association of player characters that unite in order to form a strong "family" for GvG, hunting or leveling purposes.
A big part of the social experience is joining a guild. You may discover that a guild greatly enhances your gameplay experience; you can meet friends, PvP partners, Grinding patners and so on.

How to form a guild? What are the requirements?

Conditions for setting up a guild:

1) The applying character must be level 20 (or above).
2) The applying character must have at least 50 gold.
3) The applying character must not be currently in another guild.

To form a guild all you have to do is talk to Guild Manager Helden in Aven.

After you've formed the guild you can start recruiting new members! You can do this by either pressing "Recruit" in the Guild Menu and then entering a player's name, or you can use the game's built in recruitment system to advertise your guild, so you don't have to spam the chatbox.

You can also organize your members and give them different ranks such as Captain or even Vice-Leaders to help you run the pack and make it grow even bigger and stronger.
The guild ranks are:

Raising a guild's level.

After creating or joining a guild, players can raise their guild's fame by completing guild quests. When the fame bar is full, the guild levels up.
As the guild levels various features will change or be added and will attract more members to join thus making the guild bigger and stronger.
After leveling, not only will the town's functions be upgraded, but more advanced buildings will be able to be constructed and new features may be added.

Guild Fame required to level:

1) From level 1 to 2 = 2,000
2) From level 2 to 3 = 7,000
3) From level 3 to 4 = 24,000
4) From level 4 to 5 = 60,000
5) From level 5 to 6 = ?
6) From level 6 to 7 = ?

Guild Towns.

One of the most exciting guild features is the guild town! This gives each guild a home base to conduct their business and reap in the rewards of being in a successful guild!
A guild town is very important and also very hard to maintain and plan. But there's nothing to worry! Every town has their own special recruiter which can teach you a bit more about guild buildings.

Guild Town Types.
Eden Eternal has 2 types of towns. Forest Eden and Mountain Eden. The Forest Eden is located in a beautiful valley full of all kinds of plants with buildings that are one with nature; perfect for nature loving people. The Mountain Eden is located between mountains in the wilderness surrounded by the naturalistic formations of the rocks boasting of the magnificence of its scenery.

Conditions for setting up a guild town:

1) The registering person is the guild leader
2) The guild leader is at least Lv. 30
3) Guild is at least Lv. 3
4) The guild has at least 30 members.
5) The guild must not already have a guild town.
6) There must be 500g in the guild bank used to purchase the town. If there are more than 50 Guild towns in existence, the cost is increased to 10,000g.
7) If the guild loses it's members to be under the requirement (30) and there is less than 10 people online for 3 consecutive days, the guild town will be taken back.

Guild Buldings.
First a bit more info about Guild Towns:

There are 5 spots per guild town to build on

There are way more than 5 possible buildings.

Guild leaders can contract out special merchants to sell rare high level equipment and blueprints .

If a town wants to be prosperous, a good town plan and buildings are the basic necessities. After carefully considering how to develop the town, speak with Guild Architect Slippers to buy blueprints. Perhaps at the beginning the guild can only be hire the novices or apprentices, but with the gradual accumulation of experience, the novices and apprentices will becomes better and better to provide better services.

In addition to constructions that allow for the collection of materials and creating weapons and armor, there are two additional constructions that provide different functions. These are the hotels and markets that only specifically house special NPCs that temporarily visit towns. These mysterious people generally wander the lands with their rare and special wares that can't be found anywhere else.

Guild Info:

A. Guild Info:
  • Name: Displays the guild name
  • Level: Displays the guild level
  • Members: Displays the current number of members of the guild, the max number of people the guild can hold, and the number of members currently online. A level 1 guild starts off with 50 members and the capacity increases by 25 each time as the guild levels up.
  • Fame: Displays the guild's fame amount. The amount is the total of guild fame obtained from all members completing guild quests.
  • Funding: Displays guild funds. Funds are used for creating a guild town or buying buildings for the town.
  • Income: Displays income tax. When members kill monsters, complete quests, or obtain money through trades, a percentage is paid to the guild and store in the guild funds.
  • Sales Tax (not shown): Percentage that is paid to the guild when non-members have npc transactions in the guild town.
  • Enter Eden (not shown): Directly teleports to the guild's town
  • Town List: Opens town list window
  • Guild Announcement: Notice set for the guild

B. Member List :
  • Character Name: Displays member's name
  • Level: Displays member's character level
  • Class/Class Level: Displays member's current class and class level
  • Fame Contrib.: Displays the fame the member has obtained from completing guild quests
  • Channel: Displays the channel the member is on
  • Note: Displays the note that the member has set
  • Show Offline Members: After checking the box, the member list will additionally display all offline members

C. Guild Management
  • Edit Msg: Sets guild announcement
  • Guild Tax (not shown): Sets guild tax
  • Recruit: Enter a player’s name to invite into the guild
  • Donate: Input an amount to donate to the guild
  • Upgrade: Upgrades guild (only accessible to the guild leader)
  • Set Insignia: Sets a 32x32 .bmp as guild insignia. Requires lv3 Guild(needs confirmation) (only accessible to the guild leader)
  • Test Insignia: Preview guild insignia
  • Disband: Disbands the guild (only accessible to the guild leader)
  • Leave Guild: Leaves the guild

Unfortunately, as far as I know right now the income tax is default to 10% and there is no option to change it.

The gold in the guild funds cannot be withdrawn. The gold is directly used through first establishing the guild town and then paying merchants and crafter NPCs to come to your town.

Other benefics:

Guild Altar
After receiving your guild town, the guild leader is able to undertake a special quest that involves journeying out into the world and defeating guild bosses.  The reward for vanquishing the giant monsters that walks the world is an altar that is set up in the guild town where members can pray for special buffs.

Town Quests
Visit the Defense Patrol NPC to pick up special quests. More information to come.

Guild Crystal
Destroy the guild crystal for special chests to spawn around the town. Upon breaking the chests you may be able to find various goodies such as gathering aids and exp charms.

Guild Logo.
You can upload your own 32x32 image to use as a custom guild logo.

Guild Missions/Quests:
Guild Quests are bought with in-game currency
Guild Missions may be obtained from Guild Quest Off. Kaiser, the Guild Quest NPC in Aven, or  from a billboard found in Guild Towns. Kaiser only carries the beginning quests for each map.  Guild billboards contain many more guild quests, divided up by level, including quests for the dungeons of each map.

Note: You need to do quests that are from the same level range as you in order to gain fame.

Source for some of the images and info : here

[ The post was edited by The_Only_7 at Jul 6, 2011 2:29 am ]

Return to the list

Signature

Love And Be Loved~

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jun 24, 2011 8:09 am
nice giude thanks!! i need to bookmark it!!

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 27, 2011 2:35 am
    Added more info~

Signature

Love And Be Loved~
    Jun 27, 2011 3:06 am
    wow nice, looks interesting :)

Jun 27, 2011 3:23 am
    It really contains lots of details.Thank you for your hard work~

Signature

Editor in Shop & Volunteer & Answer: Abigale
    Email & MSN: community[at]mmosite.com
    Wanna be our moderator? Go to our volunteer center to check the open positions.
    Jun 27, 2011 3:58 am
    nice , guide , thanks

Signature

htttp://www.mwo.enjoymmo.com

htttp://www.mwo-enjoymmo.blogspot.com

Enjoy , Have Fun!
    Jun 28, 2011 3:42 pm
    Its a nice guide . is there any way to build guild fame quickly , other than quests.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 29, 2011 6:23 am
      Hm don't think so ;p, just recruit more members to help you level up the guild faster~

Signature

Love And Be Loved~
      Jun 29, 2011 5:09 pm
      nicely done. thks for the info

Jul 4, 2011 4:12 am
      you also need 16k Gold to level to 4 to 5

Signature

Testing if signature is working
      Jul 4, 2011 9:57 am
      16k gold? That seems alot, more than making a guild town.
      But anyways, thanks for the info.

Signature

Love And Be Loved~
      Jul 5, 2011 8:26 pm
      Thank you this is very helpful as i am working towards making a guild. Just need like 30 more gold haha.

Signature

Lost Saga Forum Moderator
      Eden Eternal Moderator
      My website: http://www.lifeiswar.net
      My Blog
      My Youtube Channel

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 6, 2011 10:36 pm
        Thanks for the guide :)

Signature

Jul 7, 2011 8:01 am
        I noticed it didn't explain how to get more than2 ranks for the guild, can you explain please.

Signature

Eden Eternal Moderator
        My Blog
        My Youtube Channel
        Jul 8, 2011 8:26 pm
        yeah i have the same problem.... How can you make more then 2 ranks?

Jul 8, 2011 9:07 pm
        I believe every time the guild levels it gains a rank.

Signature

Eden Eternal Moderator
        My Blog
        My Youtube Channel
        Jul 11, 2011 4:55 am
        Yes I think that's how it works *not a guild leader*.

And I'm not sure what's the currect max guild level ;p.

Signature

Love And Be Loved~

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 15, 2011 4:30 pm
          how do you make more ranks than leader and normal people?

Jun 4, 2012 12:32 pm
          This may seem like a stupid question, but I'm gonna ask it anyway. I just moved my guild over from Dream of Mirror Online since they're shutting down, and am still trying to get a handle on how the guild works. I'm not sure if one of my guild members is doing this without my consent, in which case I'm gonna have to deal out an ass-whooping, or if it's doing it automatically. I've got my ranks set up into Leader, Captain, Member. Everyone is set to Captain right now, and I don't know how to demote them to Member. There doesn't seem to be a place for me to change this. Can someone help me?

Jul 5, 2012 10:32 am
          How do you quit a guild? My friend wants us to play together in the same guild...

Quick Reply:[Guide] Eden Eternal Guilds and Towns

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »