What's a guild?
Well a guild is an in-game association of player characters that unite in order to form a strong "family" for GvG, hunting or leveling purposes.
A big part of the social experience is joining a guild. You may discover that a guild greatly enhances your gameplay experience; you can meet friends, PvP partners, Grinding patners and so on.
How to form a guild? What are the requirements?
Conditions for setting up a guild:
1) The applying character must be level 20 (or above).
2) The applying character must have at least 50 gold.
3) The applying character must not be currently in another guild.
To form a guild all you have to do is talk to Guild Manager Helden
After you've formed the guild you can start recruiting new members! You can do this by either pressing "Recruit" in the Guild Menu and then entering a player's name, or you can use the game's built in recruitment system to advertise your guild, so you don't have to spam the chatbox.
You can also organize your members and give them different ranks such as Captain or even Vice-Leaders to help you run the pack and make it grow even bigger and stronger.
The guild ranks are:
Raising a guild's level.
After creating or joining a guild, players can raise their guild's fame by completing guild quests. When the fame bar is full, the guild levels up.
As the guild levels various features will change or be added and will attract more members to join thus making the guild bigger and stronger.
After leveling, not only will the town's functions be upgraded, but more advanced buildings will be able to be constructed and new features may be added.
Guild Fame required to level
1) From level 1 to 2 = 2,000
2) From level 2 to 3 = 7,000
3) From level 3 to 4 = 24,000
4) From level 4 to 5 = 60,000
5) From level 5 to 6 = ?
6) From level 6 to 7 = ?
One of the most exciting guild features is the guild town! This gives each guild a home base to conduct their business and reap in the rewards of being in a successful guild!
A guild town is very important and also very hard to maintain and plan. But there's nothing to worry! Every town has their own special recruiter which can teach you a bit more about guild buildings.
Guild Town Types.
Eden Eternal has 2 types of towns. Forest Eden and Mountain Eden. The Forest Eden is located in a beautiful valley full of all kinds of plants with buildings that are one with nature; perfect for nature loving people. The Mountain Eden is located between mountains in the wilderness surrounded by the naturalistic formations of the rocks boasting of the magnificence of its scenery.
Conditions for setting up a guild town:
1) The registering person is the guild leader
2) The guild leader is at least Lv. 30
3) Guild is at least Lv. 3
4) The guild has at least 30 members.
5) The guild must not already have a guild town.
6) There must be 500g in the guild bank used to purchase the town. If there are more than 50 Guild towns in existence, the cost is increased to 10,000g.
7) If the guild loses it's members to be under the requirement (30) and there is less than 10 people online for 3 consecutive days, the guild town will be taken back.
First a bit more info about Guild Towns:
There are 5 spots per guild town to build on
There are way more than 5 possible buildings.
Guild leaders can contract out special merchants to sell rare high level equipment and blueprints .
If a town wants to be prosperous, a good town plan and buildings are the basic necessities. After carefully considering how to develop the town, speak with Guild Architect Slippers to buy blueprints. Perhaps at the beginning the guild can only be hire the novices or apprentices, but with the gradual accumulation of experience, the novices and apprentices will becomes better and better to provide better services.
In addition to constructions that allow for the collection of materials and creating weapons and armor, there are two additional constructions that provide different functions. These are the hotels and markets that only specifically house special NPCs that temporarily visit towns. These mysterious people generally wander the lands with their rare and special wares that can't be found anywhere else.
A. Guild Info:
B. Member List :
- Name: Displays the guild name
- Level: Displays the guild level
- Members: Displays the current number of members of the guild, the max number of people the guild can hold, and the number of members currently online. A level 1 guild starts off with 50 members and the capacity increases by 25 each time as the guild levels up.
- Fame: Displays the guild's fame amount. The amount is the total of guild fame obtained from all members completing guild quests.
- Funding: Displays guild funds. Funds are used for creating a guild town or buying buildings for the town.
- Income: Displays income tax. When members kill monsters, complete quests, or obtain money through trades, a percentage is paid to the guild and store in the guild funds.
- Sales Tax (not shown): Percentage that is paid to the guild when non-members have npc transactions in the guild town.
- Enter Eden (not shown): Directly teleports to the guild's town
- Town List: Opens town list window
- Guild Announcement: Notice set for the guild
C. Guild Management
- Character Name: Displays member's name
- Level: Displays member's character level
- Class/Class Level: Displays member's current class and class level
- Rank: Displays the member's rank in guild
- Fame Contrib.: Displays the fame the member has obtained from completing guild quests
- Channel: Displays the channel the member is on
- Location: Displays the current area that the member is on
- Note: Displays the note that the member has set
- Show Offline Members: After checking the box, the member list will additionally display all offline members
- Edit Msg: Sets guild announcement
- Guild Tax (not shown): Sets guild tax
- Recruit: Enter a player’s name to invite into the guild
- Donate: Input an amount to donate to the guild
- Upgrade: Upgrades guild (only accessible to the guild leader)
- Set Insignia: Sets a 32x32 .bmp as guild insignia. Requires lv3 Guild(needs confirmation) (only accessible to the guild leader)
- Test Insignia: Preview guild insignia
- Disband: Disbands the guild (only accessible to the guild leader)
- Leave Guild: Leaves the guild
Unfortunately, as far as I know right now the income tax is default to 10% and there is no option to change it.
The gold in the guild funds cannot be withdrawn. The gold is directly used through first establishing the guild town and then paying merchants and crafter NPCs to come to your town.
After receiving your guild town, the guild leader is able to undertake a special quest that involves journeying out into the world and defeating guild bosses. The reward for vanquishing the giant monsters that walks the world is an altar that is set up in the guild town where members can pray for special buffs.
Visit the Defense Patrol NPC to pick up special quests. More information to come.
Destroy the guild crystal for special chests to spawn around the town. Upon breaking the chests you may be able to find various goodies such as gathering aids and exp charms.
You can upload your own 32x32 image to use as a custom guild logo.
Guild Quests are bought with in-game currency
Guild Missions may be obtained from Guild Quest Off. Kaiser
, the Guild Quest NPC in Aven
, or from a billboard found in Guild Towns. Kaiser only carries the beginning quests for each map. Guild billboards contain many more guild quests, divided up by level, including quests for the dungeons of each map.
Note: You need to do quests that are from the same level range as you in order to gain fame.
Source for some of the images and info : here