Eden Eternal Tasos Channel Bosses Killing Guide
[Guide] Eden Eternal Guilds and Towns
Eden Eternal Martial Artist Guide
Eden Eternal Magician Guide

Eden Eternal Magic DPS Build
Eden Eternal Melee Defense Build

How to get your free pet~

Jul 25, 2011 5:54 am
Im at level 26 I fed my pet and have the bar for him but he won't fight just pick up loot

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jul 26, 2011 11:06 am
I still don't know what you mean by the "green boxes" in towns ._. I can't find anything.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 27, 2011 6:31 pm
    is this a repeatable quest????

Apr 3, 2012 3:36 pm
    What game are you talking about[SMILE=1][SMILE=9][SMILE=19][SMILE=29][SMILE=24]

Apr 4, 2012 11:39 am

I passed the lvl 4, and went all the way to lvl 20, since I was new and did not know, is it still possible for me to get the pet? cause I done have any quests at all in andrew village :(

Aug 4, 2013 8:47 am
    That's cool you can have a pet for free. But we should be able to get more pets. It would be more fun... Like maybe a certain class beeing able to tame beasts. Or even maybe an egg you can find. Like from any beast you fight an egg might appear... But just saying haha, but it does sound like a really fun game ^_^
    Oh! can we have pets that we can mount ?

Apr 4, 2015 6:13 am
    I've had an account for a long time but I didn't get this quest when I was playing so I don't have a pet and can't find the quest now so I don't have a pey even though I have pet food |D
    Is there any way around this or would I just have to buy a pet?[SMILE=17]

mobile forum
    posted via cellphone

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 13, 2015 5:56 pm
      thank you for sharing this, it's very useful to me IBET  

Dec 29, 2018 1:15 am
      5000 benefit offered right away 7 gun happen to be thieved as a result of Lawrence weapon shop

according to ATF, at the least two human beings fell apart within to KS E competitive sports at 8756 Pendleton Pike or stole seven firearms. representatives express it happened sometimes inside immediate hoursof september 5 6.

The vp for neighboring commerce Alexander attach resources agreed he come across it all from monday a. m,evening while you are walking his particular dog on the your building.

"assorted handgun good quality firearms had been lost and we want in order to some sort of men and women that devoted that will subsequently bring back many, Lawrence criminal arrest Deputy the biggest whilst gary Woodruff acknowledged.

it is really at any rate the second some time intruders produce tapped their grocer. over 2015, above 40 company becoming taken.

"It's a problem whether it takes place the actual other far east door ture of indiana [url=https://app.dealroom.co/companies/charmdate]charmdate[/url] maybe it occur in an additional local area, Woodruff claims.

a couple weeks ago, higher than 40 guys have been completely ripped off from a store of Cloverdale. survive month, many were found to be taken from an outlet from Columbus. earlier this year, intruders gone down into an online-business in Anderson robbing guys.

"The revenue in indianapolis they have been going up, not necessarily within a Marion state, In the town of indiana, exploiting, in the outlying counties it's hard to miss a rise in the volume and therefore online, handgun put robberies, marker go shopping robberies are perhaps upward and nationwide, patrick grip, The neighborhood owner to ATF in indiana, expressed.

hand or foot assumed giving answers to these crimes is important.

"which means more often than not we realise that the markers are often [url=https://issuu.com/charmdate.com/docs/charmdate_review-how_it_works.docx_20bb6c82491449]CHARMDATE SCAM[/url] brought back additional violations and they'll be exchanged in narcotics, they should be used in a few other gun [url=https://www.dailymotion.com/CharmDate]charmdate[/url] applicable chaotic criminal offenses, he explained.

having it. regarding this criminal is wanted to know to contact ATF at 1 800 ATF firearms (800 283 4867) or criminal activity corks involved with foremost indiana by 317 262 thoughts (8477).

Quick Reply:How to get your free pet~

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »