Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
||
Daidalos Nest & Nightmare Stage||

Future Update

|| Silver Hunter ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

CDN 90 Cap Update

Aug 31, 2015 9:05 pm
CDN never had the 17% Critical on DEF jades. TwDN is removing them as of today's patch. Let's look at the next KDN patch (still exists there for some reason...)

Return to the list

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
华中电信一区 剑气侠红
Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
DDN Wild Party Guide
Youtube Channel
Tempest Mini-Guide

Bookmark and share to your friends

Sep 1, 2015 7:09 am
Wait...which rings give 17% crit?....are u talking about the old 60L one? If so yea....that's out of question....

ANd yea i have a max lv Jasmine (Berserk) so can i still use light conversion jade? for arti at lv 90 that is. Gears...well +12 good enough?

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 1, 2015 7:55 am
    Reply 21#  116.*.*.240

Old A rings also gave the MDMG, INT and CRIT pot. I had 2 of those but gave them away, they would have been perfect.

The mercs' elemental resist reduction is far from permanent, and is effective mainly for burst which Artillery doesn't have too much of really. +12 is good I guess, but that's not really what I meant. It's the balance between MDMG and dark %, the point at which it's better to use tough accessories etc.

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
    华中电信一区 剑气侠红
    Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
    Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
    DDN Wild Party Guide
    Youtube Channel
    Tempest Mini-Guide
    Oct 5, 2015 2:31 am
    Hi.. New to cDN and 90 cap here.

Can I ask why the loot for abyss daily quests dungeons is really bad? I mean Master mode you get some 80 jades, talismans, and gears but from my 1st time running the 5 dungeons for dailys every run my rewards were some Dimensional box keys and seal stamps only.

Is it because my ratings or maybe because I'm soloing the dungeons?

2nd question..

How can i purchase the gears from Priesstest Mocha? I don't know whats the currency she's using for the equipments.

Thanks in advanced.

Oct 5, 2015 3:23 am
    I heard that it is pretty good in KDN, but in CDN the loot from dailies is atrocious. (That's if you need gear) However, you still make more gold from dailies than Master mode, as you can exchange the goddess sigh from the dailies for the talisman essence, which are usually worth more than what you can get from Master. Abyss also gives you a chance to get 90A Dragon Jades, although from the few times I have run dailies, the drop rate is abysmal too. Seal stamps on the other hand are worth quite a bit at 90 cap, given that we no longer have low level nests and the achievement points shop to give us those. A lot of achievements were removed as well, making the accumulation of achievement points for seal stamps not a very rewarding experience.

For your second question, off hand I can recall

- Goddess Sigh (dailies, I think the current SHD gives those as well but I don't really do it so...)
    - Goddess Brilliance (Reboot Nests, disassembling 90A gear)
    - Nightmare Stars (Gotten from Nightmare Pass)
    - Dark Avenger shop (I think it's still there... I think)

For a newer player
    - Clear your dailies, then do the rest on Abyss solo if you can (Windswept Plain, rescue all 7 prisoners)
    - For the +0 90A gear you get, keep them and use your main stat +critical jade on them, buy from trading house if you have to to get started
    - Clear your Citadel of Erosion, can follow my guide if you wish to solo. I can get 55k points with a Level 1 Monster Card, sufficient for 32 Stamps, and some 40-45g per run.
    - Start building your mercenary base for Remote Dungeon Exploration (if people need help with doing Chamber of Secrets properly I can upload a video)
    - Heroes Battlefield, Nightmare Pass is up to you

Then start levelling more characters, especially with the current EXP event. To make decent gold imo, a player would need probably about 3-5 max level characters, depending on how good you are with the game.

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
    华中电信一区 剑气侠红
    Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
    Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
    DDN Wild Party Guide
    Youtube Channel
    Tempest Mini-Guide
    Oct 8, 2015 5:55 am
    Howdy.. Can anyone help me with these errors? It pops out when I try to buy something from TH with one of my new chars, and when I try to mail stuff out of my char. I have 5 chars in my account and 3 of them are newly made from the levelling XP event recently. 2 of said chars are perfectly fine but one of them are having these problems. Can anyone help me out with whats wrong here?

*Note : Theres a valid recipient in the mail SS, I just photoshopped the name out.
    *Note 2 : There is space in my inventory for said purchase in page 2.

[img]http://imgur.com/xg3m1CL[/img]

[img]http://imgur.com/S6fLgsA[/img]

Oct 8, 2015 6:29 am
    Reply 25#  118.*.*.140

You need to wait for 5h to use these features. I'm not exactly sure why that is either.

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
    华中电信一区 剑气侠红
    Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
    Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
    DDN Wild Party Guide
    Youtube Channel
    Tempest Mini-Guide

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 8, 2015 6:34 am
      5 hours huh.. maybe cause its a new char or something. Thanks a plenty sir :D was worries it had something to do with my client

Oct 16, 2015 9:07 pm

sieg, do you have a detailed Remote Dungeon Exploration guide? I have a some questions about it

Oct 17, 2015 12:50 am
      Reply 28#  49.*.*.25

Not sure how detailed you want it, I already covered the more important points I can think of. If you have any other queries, just ask.

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
      华中电信一区 剑气侠红
      Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
      Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
      DDN Wild Party Guide
      Youtube Channel
      Tempest Mini-Guide
      Oct 17, 2015 4:29 am
      [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20150825/CDN_90_Cap_Update-55dc50030f5213a13-2.html#p5621fdc4224111]29#[/url] [i]sieg_freedom[/i][/b] [br] [br]
      I'm currently playing at DN SEA wherein we will get the RDN HC patch a few days or a week from now. I think Remote Dungeon Exploration patch is still far off. So I was thinking of how to prepare for it before hero prices sky rocket:

1. How many Magic, Rare, Epic, Unique grade heroes should a character have?
      2. How many characters would be advisable to be invested with heroes (taking into account question one)

Oct 17, 2015 4:40 am
      Reply 30#  49.*.*.71

1. As many as you can, preferably in groups of 3 or if you solo/duo with the character often, 3x+1
      2. As many as you can handle without losing your sanity

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
      华中电信一区 剑气侠红
      Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
      Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
      DDN Wild Party Guide
      Youtube Channel
      Tempest Mini-Guide

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 1, 2015 1:29 am
        There's not guild quest at sign board in front of dungeon anymore? Can some1 tell me?

Nov 21, 2015 6:56 am
        can any1 help me here?
        I play dark avenger and barbarian at cap 80.
        In cap 90 which one is better? since I think I will choose only one of them to focus fully equipped soon.

thx :)

Dec 1, 2015 9:10 pm
        After the 90 cap update on cDN I'm stuck at Returned Hero room. how can I get rid out of this place? some please help me to suggest what to do? I don't have any Mods or any, the client is working fine no errors etc, except this Return hero room I cannot leave this place!

Jul 11, 2018 7:07 am
        You aren’t ready to spend money on a paid SSL? Obtain a free SSL [url=https://inxy.host/solutions/ssl-for-free/]from this source[/url]. It runs without problems, and the download and installation is a matter of a couple of minutes.

Quick Reply:CDN 90 Cap Update

Smiles
        refresh
        Go Advanced »