Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
||
Daidalos Nest & Nightmare Stage||

Future Update

|| Silver Hunter ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

CDN 90 Cap Update

Aug 25, 2015 4:22 am
Long time since I made a new thread with CDN updates... ^^

华南三 has updated to v243 (90 cap) yesterday night, the rest of CDN will follow on 27 August.

This is the microsite for 90 cap, that does not have anything at the moment: http://act2.dn.sdo.com/project/DNNewWorld/newworld.html

Patch Notes

90A Teardrop weapons have the description of being able to equip skill jades, but that is in error. It will be fixed in a future patch.

Level 90 Area - Merca's Heart
Level 80 and above dungeons, located in Merca's Heart
Merca's Heart dailies can be obtained from the Dark Priestess
Release of 90A gear
Closure of all existing Garden of Time and Space
Release of new Garden
New Theme Park
Enhancement inheritance system
90A Jades
Goddess Light/Brilliance shop
80S Plate pouch available from Ladder points
Removal of achievement points shop
Removal of MP related stats on titles
Removal of MP related stats on ALL gear (inclusive of plates, talismans, and jades)
RDN does not give EXP
Release of Reboot Nests (Level 90 required)

Gold cost to learn skills reduced to 1/3
(Skipping a lot of stuff that has been previously covered, either here or on Freedomplays)
RDN HC CLOSED TEMPORARILY
Dimensional fragments can be server storaged, price per fragment adjusted to 1 silver
Plate pouches from the scholar are TRADABLE

Aside from skills that have EX, the exceptions that consume MP are
- Mechanic mode skills consume MP (Engineer)
- Nightmare mode skills consume MP (Dark Avenger)

The following skills have been adjusted to having 1 level, costing 10 SP (the only departure from the T4 system)

(The reason why I am highlighting this is the abuse of the skill change item for those who are interested. For ANY of the following skill accessories you have, REGARDLESS of said level of the item, you will obtain a skill change item that changes the +1 skill on ANY technique accessory to one of your choice, limited only by the specializations of the base class. Let me give an example:

You craft a Level 60 Burning Hand Necklace (Elemental Lord). The item is granted to you via the mail system. You can use it on ANY technique accessory. Let's say you have a... Level 80 Bullseye Ring (Bowmaster) which will effectively become redundant at 90 cap. You can use the item to change the Level 80 BE Ring to ANY technique ring from any of Artillery/Sniper/Tempest/Windwalker skills available to choose from. You keep the stats while the skill is changed.

It is not bound to the item it was granted for, and is not limited to only changing skills that have lost the ability to be +1)

- Warrior

Parry Stance
Battle Howl
Iron Skin
Howl Charging
Toughness
(连击?)
Breaking Point
Recovery

- Archer

Eagle Eye
Spirit Excellation
Sylph's Aid
Longbow Mastery
Crossbow Mastery
Shortbow Mastery
Critical Break
Cheating Point
Magical Breeze
Spirit Boost
Spirit Excellation (whichever version it is, one for BM, one for acro)
Evade
Showtime

- Sorc

Fire Shield
Ice ShieldMana Surge
Burning Hand
Ice Barrier
Force Shield
Time Acceleration
Arcane
Steal Magic

- Cleric

Block
Toughness
Divine Punishment
Elemental Aura
Conviction Aura
Iron Will
Auto Block
Guardian Force
Judge's Power
Protection Shell
(袭击?)
Breath of Light
First Aid
Wand Mastery
Holy Shield

(Lmao Guardians...)

- Academic

Cocktail

- Kali

Phantom Guard
Breeze Call Dance
Illusion Dance
Dance 3
Increase Soul
Sadism Pleasure

- Assassin

Fade
Dedicated Shadow
Dedicated Crow
Healing of Chakra
Chakra of Energy
Incarnation of Darkness
Healing of Anja
Blessing of Anja
Miracle of Chakra

- Lencea

Erratic Power
Scar Maker
Will Maker

- Machina

Overlap Graze
Overflowing
Overboost (Attack)
Overboost (Defence)
Repair

Cash Items

CDN is introducing S grade costumes. The stats are an epic wtf to tuhaos, forcing them to rebalance their cash page items all over again.

6% Max HP/MP
5% P/MDMG
400 FD
6% STR/AGI/INT/VIT
10% CRIT

We are also getting a 3 set that is not a 3 set. Basically, the set effect bonuses of a 3 set are directly added to the items themselves, meaning that even getting one of them results in a huge boost to your stats without banking on the set effect bonus (since there is none). This is the strongest set released ever in CDN, however only the tail and tattoo are tradable... you will have to try your luck with the wings (not recommended)

Further details on this patch will be updated in another post below

Return to the list

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
华中电信一区 剑气侠红
Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
DDN Wild Party Guide
Youtube Channel
Tempest Mini-Guide

Bookmark and share to your friends

Aug 25, 2015 4:23 am
L grade codes are removed entirely from the Goddess Sigh shop. As CDN has the velskud L rings in eggs, IF you happen to have sufficient goddess sighs to trade for the diamond code, I would suggest doing so. Should easily be over 2k each in the future when stock becomes scarce.

Goddess Breath shop

Goddess Light/Brilliance shop

2 each to trade for the enhancement inheritance item, max of 3 trades per week
5 per B grade monster card pouch
10 per A grade monster card pouch
20g + 5 per 90A ATK jade pouch, max of 3 trades per week
20g + 5 per 90A ATK jade pouch, max of 3 trades per week

All skill builds automatically reset.

Daily/Weekly Achievements removed.

No 80L scale crafting

I'm not sure if the enhancement inheritance system is broken or something BUT...

Cost to trade for skill plate pouches with dimensional fragments

Level 16: 240
Level 24: 300
Level 32: 360
Level 40: 420
Level 50: 480

Only the dungeons in Merca's Heart has Abyss mode, all other Abyss mode in dungeons have been removed.

[ The post was edited by sieg_freedom at Aug 25, 2015 4:44 am ]

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
华中电信一区 剑气侠红
Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
DDN Wild Party Guide
Youtube Channel
Tempest Mini-Guide

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 25, 2015 9:17 pm
    Will you be playing ? :3

Aug 26, 2015 2:34 am
    Reply 2#  SleepyPig

For at least awhile I guess. Whether I stay for longer this time depends on how good the game is at 90 cap ^^

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
    华中电信一区 剑气侠红
    Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
    Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
    DDN Wild Party Guide
    Youtube Channel
    Tempest Mini-Guide
    Aug 26, 2015 4:22 am
    that transfer + item from old cap to next cap is really good i gues ~
    item each cap become trash when got new cap really suck ~ on all the game i played so far ~
    still prefer the Blade & soul weapon evolve mechanic ~

Aug 26, 2015 6:39 am
    Reply 4#  yanesatsuki

70L is looking to be the best investment so far. Though I must say for non solo players, if they don't have gear to upgrade at every level cap, there's precious little left to do in DN (PvE-wise)

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
    华中电信一区 剑气侠红
    Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
    Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
    DDN Wild Party Guide
    Youtube Channel
    Tempest Mini-Guide
    Aug 26, 2015 8:45 am
    I saw u mention a few times about how good to invest in 70L. But why 80L is highest option in the same time?

What I interpreted are..
    - No drastic different between 70L and 80L weapon (I guess it's not)
    - Not worth if compared to tons of gold we have to spend
    - Or you meant only boots and headgear in rep 5#

I understand we haven't see top tier 90A so far. Still feel a bit lost...

Must agree with "there's not much left to do".
    After I decide to leave my gear as in 70cap, 2-3 clears of new patch's content then turn back to trading house nest...lol

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 26, 2015 10:55 am
      Reply 6#  171.*.*.252

It's not that it's good to invest in 70L now... it's that 70L has been a good investment for those who got into it early. Beginning from late 70 cap days to AT LEAST mid-90 cap, 70L has remained one of the top gear choices in the game. If 80A+10>most of 90A gear right now, imagine how much better 70L is by comparison. 70L is also relatively easy to get compared to 80L.

On a cost basis, switching from 70L to 80L might be inefficient. No one who truly uses L gear is going to care anyway.

Personally I don't have much interest in gear. One thing is that gear in DN is just boring. Secondly, I've discovered that past a certain point, no one gave a damn about my gear any more. For the past 2 caps, I've delayed upgrading my gear till by the point I SHOULD upgrade my gear, I'm already clearing all non-raid content consistently. One wonders what the point is... Even then, as long as I did not try for a main DPS role, all I needed to do was to get enough survivability not to get one hot. = ="

In fact I've made most of my gold doing content that's pretty much non-gear reliant.

After 60 cap I decided never to go for a max FD DPS again.
      After 70 cap I decided never to enhance L on my own again.

The plan now is to just sell the gold at an opportune time and just buy an account with 80L pre-enhanced whenever I feel like I need real gear. ^^ It's true that there;s little point to 70L if you can obtain 80L easily though. One thing to keep in mind is the set bonus effect. 80L only grants it at 3 pieces, making it incompatible with 90 cap's only released set so far, which requires 5 pieces for the second FD bonus. Basically for those who already have 70L (and got it early), they get to use it for MORE than a year this time, as compared to in the past.

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
      华中电信一区 剑气侠红
      Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
      Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
      DDN Wild Party Guide
      Youtube Channel
      Tempest Mini-Guide
      Aug 26, 2015 9:36 pm
      Sorry can't read Chinese, are the servers already up?

Aug 26, 2015 9:38 pm
      yes i'm login

Aug 27, 2015 1:20 am
      wow. its so easy to level.

Aug 27, 2015 9:09 am
      event ? plsssssssss .-. ?
      http://act2.dn.sdo.com/project/201508CPevent/

and this
      http://act2.dn.sdo.com/project/newworld/

and seem like cant loging in game right now 28/8 00:00 GMT +8 , any got this problem ? or only me ?

[ The post was edited by yanesatsuki at Aug 27, 2015 1:07 pm ]

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 27, 2015 5:41 pm

The following skills have been adjusted to having 1 level, costing 10 SP (the only departure from the T4 system)

Seems a bit steep for those char with multiple buffs.
        What's the max SP at 90 cap?

Aug 30, 2015 12:27 am
        So....after the update i can't log into CDN anymore, it just stuck after i choose the channel to log into...help please...

Aug 30, 2015 2:16 am
        Its not only you. This login issues occurring every day. Prob. bcos of activity of servers populations. Mb next "regional maintenance" will do for good.

Aug 30, 2015 2:30 am
        What will happen if you equip a +1 skill accessory to skills maxed at level 1? Does it goes Lv2? If yes, does equipping +1 Skill Plate makes it Lv3?

Aug 30, 2015 5:29 am
        Can any1 help? The game stucked after choosing the channel, the char animation is still going but it stayed like that for like 20 min.

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 31, 2015 12:25 am
          The instant of GM and Arti r kinda ew....Stunning shot is a must now?

and RIP Mecha bomber debuff removal...and all towers nerfed....

Just a question tho....I've heard somewhere u said that Elemental conversion jade is useless now, is that true?

Oh and with the change to magical breeze and bullseye, any other ring i can use? maybe 80L rings?

Aug 31, 2015 8:16 pm
          Reply 12#  fourrier

It really depends on the class and effects. Some skills such as Showtime got nerfed, while others such as Repair got a major boost.

SP and SP limits

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
          华中电信一区 剑气侠红
          Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
          Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
          DDN Wild Party Guide
          Youtube Channel
          Tempest Mini-Guide
          Aug 31, 2015 8:21 pm
          Reply 17#  42.*.*.82

I quite like the EXi of Artillery, it gives 11 FGM counters, which is a blessing when you have low crit. If we count FGM as an EXi, Artillery basically got theirs one level cap in advance. We have sufficient SP for Stunning Shot, Extension Arrow can be left at Level 1 (doesn't make much of a difference).

Elemental conversion can only be abused by those with real gear, and mainly dark. Use... whatever works for you. Lol. Wouldn't be too bad if you had rings with the 5.75% mdmg + 17% crit either.

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
          华中电信一区 剑气侠红
          Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
          Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
          DDN Wild Party Guide
          Youtube Channel
          Tempest Mini-Guide

Quick Reply:CDN 90 Cap Update

Smiles