●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight● !!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!
The 1st job change for the new class Machina is Patrona; the 2nd job advance for Machina are Ruina and Defensio.
The 1st job advance for the new class Machina
Foot Stomping [ Gear Step]
Stomp the ground with right foot to generate shockwave, lower her body and charge forward.
Stun enemies which are hit by the shock wave.
Charge up Knuckle Gear and launch it forward.
Deal damage to nearby enemies and generate explosion shockwave.
[ Command Enchancement ]
After Foot Stomping, press Special Attack to trigger the skill. Increase 50% damage.
Release the Steam accumulated to enhance your ability and recover HP
< Core Skills >
- Patrona relies on the 3 Gear Steps to chain into power command enhancement skills
- Gear Step liberates the player from the CD restriction and unleash powerful damage.
- Deal burst damage by releasing the gradually accumulated Steam.
- The perfect combination with Gear Step & Steam allows Patrona to perform combo on enemies while guarding against their attack at the same time.
- Patrona can chain normal attack into skills to produce very high damage combo-linked normal attack.
< Party Support >
- Patrona's party role is defined as non-elemental damage dealer + non-elemental tanker.
- Overhaul: increase physical attack based on a certain % of defence
- Beyond the Wall: generate a protection shield on 1 person.
- Man to Man: Absorb damage on behalf of a party member.
- Air Shoving: Guard against attack and generate a HP healing zone.
- Deal good damage and provided appropriate support to party members.
The offensive job advance of the new class Machina.
- charge ahead and use knuckle gear and claw to deal 3 hit combo
- when the last hit lands on enemies, press Normal Attack to deal explosive damage.
- increase Superarmor when casting Gear Steps and generate additional Steam.
Flow Through EX
- strengthen Flow Through
- Press Normal Attack to generate additional shockwave
- reduce all elemental defence by 30%
- ignore enemies' defence
- Ruina is a physical melee damage dealer>
- strengthen the effect of Gear Step and the associated combo skills
- After releasing Rank 2 Steam, Gear Step > Skill > Gear Step can be chained infinitely, generating elegant and powerful combo.
< Party Support >
- Does not have additional party support; the new skills only strengthen your own DPS
- All EX Skills for Ruina ignore enemies' defence
The defensive branch of the new class Machina.
- cure abnormal status and become invulnerable
- slightly recover the CD of all active skills
- Leap forwad and strike the enemy, leaving behind a "Mark".
- Press Special attack during casting, to ignite the Mark.
- Casting skills on enemy with Mark induce provoke/taunt effect.
- Gain superarmor for a certain duration after using Gear Steps
- Generate Steam when using Air Shoving and Beyond The Wall
- Unlike the current tanker, Defensio need to keep attacking the enemies to draw aggro
- Use Gear Step to increase your own defence and continuously taunt the enemies
- Leaping Over EX: increase the damage on enemies.
- Beyond the Wall EX: reduce the attack of enemies.
3R Skill Revamp - Preview
The following is provided by Half-Sugar, based on the info extracted from the client. According to him, many party buffs have been changed to individual buff instead.
Ripper - Arsonist
- your fire elemental attack is increase by x %, duration x sec
Force User - Beyond Time
- your skill CD recovery speed is increased, duration x sec.
Alchemist - Cocktail
- Consume Bubble to apply buff to yourself
Kali - Phantom Guard
- apply to yourself only
Dark Summoner - Sadism Pleasure
- Dark elemental attack buff only applies to yourself
- The same goes for the final damage buff (Sieg)
There seems to be some changes to the Aura of Paladin and the 3 buffs of Priest as well, but the info is incomplete.
The 3R Revamp will be updated in Dragon Nest KR on 29th July 2015.
hi guys i start to love machina ( i only see don't blame me)
i don't see the number but i see "MAYBE" is balance for one thing ( i talk for specialization not with other class):
Defensio: utility ex, provoke, clear status
Ruina: plus damage ex with lo defence and 45-50 burst that defensio don't have
seems balance not like bringer ( lf plus support, AW pvp....no realy ex utility in pve and SS is better that the 50 of AW)
i think defensio have a play hit and escape ( i start to love it but in theory i don't see any video on her -.-), and ruina have fast combo with two skill of burst like the ripper pre revamp ( 50+32)^^
Now....I m ok with transform all party on safe but .....FOR BRING AGAIN DRAGON NEST = ACTION GAME NEED TO ELIMINATE THE DEBUFF ( you must attack on 5-6 second where the debuff is on and the discrimination is the same thing...if you eliminate the buff and not the debuff the discrimination is the same...-.-.....only the class full buff of team don't take in the party)
can you immaginate Ecstatic dance only self? Dancer must become a dps ( the dancer destroy the meta of nest 8 i know), spiritual boost wow! 80% of moltiplicator moonlord....wow so balance ( moon god return)
only buff of damage + is self or all?( like howl charging) we see ^^
A question on the final....Machina bring again the attention of defence ( defence +, ruina ignore the defence), but the buff of machina is only for Def phisical = attack Physical? if it's the true physical meta + Vitality meta here we come!!!! XD