Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) DN KR 11th Feb: New Saint Heaven Defence, Elemental Lord Boost

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
||
Daidalos Nest & Nightmare Stage||

Future Update

|| Silver Hunter ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

DN KR 11th Feb: New Saint Heaven Defence, Elemental Lord Boost

Feb 10, 2015 8:46 am
DN KR 11th Feb Update Note

New Saint Heaven Defence

Level: 40-80
Entry item: None
Players: 4 – 16

The

Entry portal and requirement are the same as the previous saint heaven defence. Instead of a giant basilisk, the boss is a transformer gorilla.  Similarly, there is no resurrection limit in this instance.  You can call for help by pressing F1. Players can resurrect fallen allies by pressing “R” key near them.

Rewards includes Adventure Coin, Bloody Iron Wolf (Mount), Universe Dog (Pet), Skill Plate, 80 A-grade heraldry etc.

New/Changed Skill Heraldry

1. Reload
Effect 1: Damage increase
Effect 2: MP consumption reduce

2. Cannon Blaster
Effect 1: Damage increase
Effect 2: MP consumption reduce

Skill Changes

Dark Avenger
- Shadow Call (PVP): Fire elemental value increase

Saleana
- Flame Road EX: Hit limit is removed.

Elemental Lord
- Frozen Burst (PVE): Added new effect – superarmor increase

Elestra
- Chilling Mist EX (PVE) :  Damage increase

Crusader
- Judgment Power (PVP): Current effect is removed; change to phy, mag attack increase.

Reference:
http://dn.happyoz.com/news/notice/read.asp?0pb3A1k0AHX0uctWC0r770R1QrlCW1or2GE2xpDNv38zr3f1

Return to the list

Signature

FREEDOM - English Guild & Community in Foreign MMORPG's
Freedomplays homepage: http://www.freedomplays.com/
Follow me for the latest news & updates on foreign MMORPG
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chaose5

Bookmark and share to your friends

Feb 10, 2015 9:51 am
Saleana
- Flame Road EX: Hit limit is removed.

Signature

cDN
Server: 华中电信一区
Yanagi: Seleana ( My Lovely Bish )
Chisaki : Blade Dancer
---------------------------------------------------------
Aura Kingdom (PS)

Wizard/Necromancer : Yumz
Bard/sorc: Keeley
Necromancer/Sorc : Sinfulharlot

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 10, 2015 10:49 am
    flame road EX limit is remove...look like a party is getting started for this...

but the new saint haven def is quite ugly...

Feb 10, 2015 8:37 pm
    After nearly 2 years they finally remove Flame Roads Hit cap. My god that took them forever. Now all it needs is to not be hit so easily by stomps. Yay for Mechanical King Kong.

Signature

Dragon Nest
    NA DN - LvL 60 Ice Witch - RoseofLove
    CDN - LvL 80 Elestra - RoseofLove
    CDN - LvL 80 Gear Master - LilyofHope
    CDN - LvL 80 Light Fury - EnvyEX
    CDN - LvL 80 Raven - WrathEX
    KDN - Lvl 80 Flurry - 장미Spear

Youtube Channel (RevertibleFate): http://www.youtube.com/user/RevertibleFate

Brave Frontier
    Revert ( ID: 2211212567)
    Feb 10, 2015 10:43 pm
    [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20150210/DN_KR_11th_Feb_New_Saint_Heaven_Defence_Elemental_Lord_Boost-54da35da8d61cb313-1.html#p54da35da8d61cb]0#[/url] [i]chaose5[/i][/b] [br] [br]
    mnga putang ina nyo nasan ang smasher

in english:

smasher pretty please with cherry on top :D

xxxxxxxXXXoooXOXOXoxoxoxox

Feb 10, 2015 11:53 pm
    The Flame Road hit limit removal only applies to the EX, as stated in the patch notes. Someone already tested for Elestra, and it's still there for them.

Also, freeze is instantly broken whenever Volcano Nest bosses go into invulnerability now, as mentioned in the bugfix notes.

http://bbs.duowan.com/thread-42322766-1-1.html

---

Hmm... What do you guys make of this?

http://insidedn.tumblr.com/post/110681626757/new-classes-names

Seems Lencea 2nd class will never be a thing.

Signature

Writer of the DN fanfics League of the Unfortunate (on hiatus) and Trial by Fire.
    - [NA] SaitoHikari (Saint) and Alilatias (Artillery), leader of <Salvation>
    - [kDN] SaitoHikar (Saint), member of <1HP>
    Feb 11, 2015 12:17 am
    Reply 5#  SaitoHikari

The question is if the breaking of ice layers is perpetual or a one-off thing, since we can freeze enemies that have HP protection regardless. If it is the former that would be a huge nerf to Elestra, though that's probably a good thing. If anyone has an Elestra they could lend me I can attempt to test it...

Lol at the SA of FB though, is the value stated in the skill description? Also curious if anyone has the updated values for Chilling Mist...

Level 70 and 80 Elemental Conversion Jades changed to -25%

Dark Avenger, Doom Blade tooltip changed to display 170% instead of 70%
    Dark Avenger HP increased by 20k (PvP)
    Dark Avenger, Level 6 Shadow Call changed from 8% to 24% (PvP)
    Dark Avenger, Avenger Force counter 60s >> 180s (I don't understand this, my test had AF counters last for 180s, unless they mean nerfed to 60s)

Sting Breezer Hovering Blades EX supposedly has an addition of light resist reduction

Source: http://bbs.duowan.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=42322742&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D1882%26typeid%3D1882

If this is true, the rotation for solo changes, but literally 0 impact in a raid party.

Reported effect of change to Chilling Mist EX is doubled damage to first 7 hits, not sure for last hit. Assuming the EX hit remains the same, the EX now adds +130% damage instead of +30% damage, making it.. roughly higher than a single cast of Ice Stab EX? = ="

Assuming the conditions stated above
    Pre-boost coefficient: 1.3
    Post-boost coefficient: 2.3
    Actual BOOST effect: 2.3/1.3 = +76.9% from current damage

Flame Road EX: http://bbs.duowan.com/thread-42323424-1-1.html

Pre-boost coefficient: 4.4 (non-EX being 4)
    Post-boost coefficient: 36 * (1/6) + 6 * (1.8/6) = 7.8
    Actual BOOST effect: 7.8/4.4 = +77.3% from current damage

Coincidence? I highly doubt it... assuming it isn't the devs are aware of the exact derivation of Flame Road EX and doesn't seem inclined to fix it.

If we remove the hit limit considerations

7.8/7 = 11.43% increase from the EX's effect sans hit limit change. It is important to take note however, that Flame Road EX is NOT the only skill with the EX's +30% damage treated thus, since Illusion Strike suffers from a similar implementation on its EX.

One last lol for Saint Tarzan Defence...

[ The post was edited by sieg_freedom at Feb 11, 2015 2:34 am ]

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
    华中电信一区 剑气侠红
    Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
    Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
    DDN Wild Party Guide
    Youtube Channel
    Tempest Mini-Guide

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 11, 2015 5:06 am
      Any info about how much damage increase on cannon blaster?

Feb 11, 2015 5:42 am
      [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20150210/DN_KR_11th_Feb_New_Saint_Heaven_Defence_Elemental_Lord_Boost-54da35da8d61cb313-1.html#p54db53d418358a]7#[/url] [i]90.*.*.119[/i][/b] [br] [br]
      its a plate, so probably its the same as other plates. 20%, 15% and 10% on A, B, and C grade respectively

Feb 12, 2015 12:54 am
      no boost for saints?? their conditions is like moonlord :) a little above maybe

Feb 12, 2015 1:55 am
      another kiss my ass patch , seriously do they even listen to community ? they did actually but they didn't even give a single shit . . .
      Tarazan saint heaven defence instead of Sniper / smasher / saint boost ? boosting fcking engineers and darkavengers instead of sniper , smasher and saint ? i am done with this game , seriously .
      i bet they will hit 100 lv cap and sniper will stay at her shit as always , making a stupid ex for sniper instead of boosting the actual class ? , Making a new class instead of boosting snipers ? , Making a fcking tarazan thingie instead of boosting snipers ? D:

i am a sniper player and i love this class , its not fun to see everything is Op and you are not !

Feb 13, 2015 1:42 am
      JDN Update

Aisha Merc: http://bbs.duowan.com/thread-42333443-1-1.html

Other stuff in the KDN patch

- 70 and below S gear CRAFTING cost reduced by 20%
      - Collectible items (with some exceptions) will no longer be dropped from mobs
      - Rocks/Gems that can be sold will still be dropped
      - Loincloth is the other exception
      - Theme Park shop added Collectible items pouch
      - Added warp point to new 3 dungeons in Aru Arendel gateway
      - Fixed non-display of buff for HB tumble-iframe extension jade

Existing conversion jades are not upgraded from -30% to -25%. The 11 Mar KDN patch will introduce the option for crafting the old jade to the new one.

Old Jade + SHD coins + crafting fee -> New Conversion Jade

http://bbs.duowan.com/thread-42343092-1-1.html

[ The post was edited by sieg_freedom at Feb 13, 2015 2:04 am ]

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
      华中电信一区 剑气侠红
      Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
      Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
      DDN Wild Party Guide
      Youtube Channel
      Tempest Mini-Guide

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 13, 2015 2:07 am
        Aisha's pose looks like Elena's. And my limited chinese said her skills are crit related......Translation plz? :P

Feb 13, 2015 2:15 am
        Also for those who understand both KDN and CDN Valentine's event, you can probably understand why I don't bother to translate the crap they call events any longer. KDN -> Free Gesture. CDN -> Clear Dragon Expedition with G Friend AND use 5 RED BIRDS to get the Gesture. And that's not including the rest of the crap.

Aisha skills

The jap -> chinese translation looks like a machine job, I will interpret it best as I can but it is highly possible there are errors

Level 10: Either causes 50% slow OR enemies that cannot be slowed/binded takes +50% damage
        Level 20: 30% Damage increase debuff

Level 1: 2.5s Silence
        Level 4: -50% Movement Speed
        Level 17: +50% AGI for 10s

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
        华中电信一区 剑气侠红
        Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
        Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
        DDN Wild Party Guide
        Youtube Channel
        Tempest Mini-Guide
        Feb 26, 2015 10:24 am
        I'm surprised Sieg hasn't jumped at the opportunity to show us the damage different in flame road buff.

Feb 26, 2015 2:28 pm
        Reply 14#  98.*.*.174

I don't have a Saleana in KDN... also that "buff" is weaker than people think. Do remember that all hit limited skills have their coefficients boosted by ice stack. This means that Flame Road EX's real max coefficient pre-buff is not 4.4 but 1+[(4.4-1)*1.5] or 6.1.

The actual damage increase therefore ranges from between 7.8/6.1 to 7.8/4.4 (no ice stack) or 27.87% to 77.27%. Given that you will hardly expect there to be no ice stack under raid conditions, the actual damage increase on Flame Road EX is "laughable" compared to Chilling Mist EX. It is now absolutely worthwhile to pick up Chilling Mist EX because given how shitty the EX hit is, we are getting a damage increase of 100% (coefficient of 1 to 2) for situations where we skip the EX hit.

It is undoubted to me that Elestra came off much better with this buff than Saleana did. even given the damage difference between the two 32s, since the practical conditions for the usage of these two skills are far too different.

Given how few Saleana solo, I hardly see anything for them to rejoice about really...

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
        华中电信一区 剑气侠红
        Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
        Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
        DDN Wild Party Guide
        Youtube Channel
        Tempest Mini-Guide

Quick Reply:DN KR 11th Feb: New Saint Heaven Defence, Elemental Lord Boost

Smiles
        refresh
        Go Advanced »