Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) DN KR 3rd Dec: Screamer Boost, New Ghoul Mode

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
||
Daidalos Nest & Nightmare Stage||

Future Update

|| Silver Hunter ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

DN KR 3rd Dec: Screamer Boost, New Ghoul Mode

Dec 2, 2014 9:23 pm
Bringer's HoC after revamp only heal 1%??? Dfq?

Applies to all level or just lvl1 of HoC.

mobile forum
posted via cellphone

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Dec 2, 2014 10:08 pm
Lot of info in here.

http://bbs.duowan.com/thread-41681027-1-1.html

Unfortunately, Rampage Claw bonus damage VS stun immune enemies is still based on magic damage, not board damage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGt-KfCt1dg&list=UUuF0GpitnUUhwOvocQ8_PHQ

Barely a 'revamp', all things considered. This didn't solve any of the core problems of either class, and that was too much setup time. Dark Summoner setup time even INCREASED. If anything, Dark Summoners are now just buff mules as long as they can maintain their MP.

Signature

Writer of the DN fanfics League of the Unfortunate (on hiatus) and Trial by Fire.
- [NA] SaitoHikari (Saint) and Alilatias (Artillery), leader of <Salvation>
- [kDN] SaitoHikar (Saint), member of <1HP>

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 2, 2014 11:02 pm
    Reply 21#  SaitoHikari

Yep, pretty much my pov too. Now they have to DPS to recover their MP, but "when" are they supposed to do that will be a very interesting question, since the delay debuff and resistance reduction skills are all not on their side of the tree. In good burst parties that will be even harder, since they will likely burst the boss enough to trigger a mechanic with HP protection.

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
    华中电信一区 剑气侠红
    Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
    Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
    DDN Wild Party Guide
    Youtube Channel
    Tempest Mini-Guide
    Dec 3, 2014 12:59 am
    shit boost

waited for years for this? xD

Dec 3, 2014 1:09 am
    i am so disappointed. lol. but there is no need for continuous resent areas casting if you can maintain your MP right? In that case, stacking MP becomes one of our aims for us as well, if we want to increase dps period, we should decrease our reliance on resent area and that 20 bubble mechanic, because honestly the better skills are the ones that don't do multiple hits, so what I suspect is that if we can stack our MP to a high enough extent, after the usual buff rotation, DS will be able to start bursting. Now, the only difference here is the rotation.
    hmm when we look at the numbers, it definitely looks good on paper, im envisioning a rotation of burst from soul gate, revenge hand ex, chaos formation ex and also rampage claw ex. Now the question next that should be asked is: is the ex worth casting for rampage/chain claws? downside: more cast time, upside: more damage. The core problem of the EX has not been solved, as well as the god long cast time for phantom claw, holy crap i hate that stupid skill...

honestly im rather grateful already for this revamp. even though its not great, i... idk. sorry no words for this lol.

Dec 3, 2014 2:34 am
    Resent area? They exist? I thought it's just a myth.

Dec 3, 2014 3:16 am
    I don't really want to receive more messages on the SoP "bug", and as usual I am not interested in teaching people how to squeeze DPS from bugs. It is also impossible for me to fully explain the mechanic, because I am not keen on exploring how it works, it is sufficient to know that it does. However, this is pretty much an accidental thing, is limited due to its nature, and I just want to point out why Dragon Soul is totally useless at 80 cap

For those who want to test it themselves

1. Possible only with Time Acceleration - Test can be conducted in PvP with the -CD potion
    2. SoP EX spam CANNOT be stopped in order to reach the maximum figures
    3. Action Speed increase helps a lot (i.e. Phantom Avenger)

Level 11 SoP EX
    Large Spirit 293%
    Small Spirit 147%
    Explosion 880%

With a broken weapon test, the explosion is exactly 3x the damage of the Large Spirit. (Small Spirit should be exactly half, but off by 2 damage points, still accurate enough for the purpose of testing)

SoP spam under TA, no DMG plate

All values *2.67 (Low FD SE) at maximum potential

SoP spam under TA, with DMG plate

All values *NEARLY 4 (Low FD SE) at maximum potential

Meaning each explosion is nearly 3.5k% damage. On a large monster it has a chance to hit twice (7000%), with Puppet on the field double explosion hit is guaranteed.

Boost to Dragon Soul is just a joke... Even *3 the damage wouldn't be sufficient to compete against Phantom Avenger at 80 cap. Next, delay debuffs don't stack. = ="

As for why it works this way, all I have is a hypothesis, because I am not really interested in fully understanding this mechanic. I believe that the explosion damage is caused by a SoP debuff, which enhances the damage on the next SoP hit by 300%. This debuff is not allowed to wear off SoP spam during TA, instead enhancing every subsequent SoP hit including the explosion hit. *** Disclaimer - This is NOT VERIFIED to be true, just my rough hypothesis on how it works ***

The changes to the Soul Gate plate is just a joke really

-CD --> you still have to wait for Grudge Formation anyway... = ="
    +AS --> AS plates don't affect the attack speed of summons so far, see Ripper's CP AC for an example (I highly doubt they changed this just for Soul Gate). And since you can tumble out of Soul Gate anyway... = ="

Summons copy the stats of the summoner at the point of casting, an action speed plate is NOT part of your stats. Unless the AS is given as a buff, it is not likely for AS plates to ever affect summons (similar to DMG plates for summons)

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
    华中电信一区 剑气侠红
    Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
    Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
    DDN Wild Party Guide
    Youtube Channel
    Tempest Mini-Guide

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 3, 2014 12:08 pm
      nice change to paladins.

devs just half-ass the screamer revamp.

Dec 4, 2014 3:37 am
      Guys, can any1 here help me on understanding on one thing?

Was planning to Job Change to BD then when i search on the web and i found out:

How does Gust Dementia's board dmg increment is such a let down after the EX version???

From china site>>
      刀鋒
      風火輪的面板上調
      (問題是EX砍了一半傷啊(混蛋) << what does this line means?

Dec 4, 2014 5:21 am
      Reply 28#  115.*.*.145

The EX originally dealt 40 hits (up from 20), but was later nerfed to 30 hits. 100% damage increase -> 50% damage increase (from non-EX) is what Half Sugar is referring to. (So basically they nerfed the EX previously and boost the damage now, what is the point)

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
      华中电信一区 剑气侠红
      Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
      Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
      DDN Wild Party Guide
      Youtube Channel
      Tempest Mini-Guide
      Dec 5, 2014 7:19 am
      Yeah devs we want more boost's when game needs HUGE nerf to all class except smasher because smashers already looks like dead puppy compared even to saint in terms of both dps and support

Dec 5, 2014 4:53 pm

shit boost the DEV sure stupid ady..make OP class more OPPP shit thnkg DEV

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 5, 2014 5:34 pm
        what will happen to the Shooting Stars ? >< mechanic mode gone :(

Dec 6, 2014 6:16 pm
        ^ Move on?

Dec 8, 2014 6:54 am
        Reply 32#  Kanashiiii_DNSea

I don't think it will be to bad my splashes right now in 8 man nest with a balanced party does up to 28-30mil for one bullet ( out of 7 but the 30mil one is the higher damage one) and when i use splash without Mechanic mode the decrease in damage wasnt super big, I'll have to check again but i remembering my damage going down to like 25-27mil when i had MM off. Have 80 Epic + 12 and BDL sub weapon + 12 atm. In a week or two i should be able to upgrade my main weapon to BDL +12 so i'll try to test again the difference between MM and no MM splash in BDN/VCN/VCw. Atleast we can still do MM -> ping pong though :D

Signature

DN IGN : Tomia Lv50 Majesty
        Currently playing jDN in ネルウィン server IGN:Lvl 80 Lightning/Ice Shooting Star シューテイングクレア
        Level 80 Lightning Tempest: OmgItsクレア Level 80 Elestra: Emelyn
        Level 80 Majesty : ゆかりクレア Feel free to message me, add me if you happen to be in Nerwin :) Would be glad to help out!

Dec 9, 2014 3:08 am
        Can you clarify someting regarding the Sadism Pleasure revamp:
        Was the health regen removed? If so was the existing plates changed as well? Is the stacking dark attack bonus self buff only like the self heal or it's raidwide? If so a total of dark party would accumulate 57% cummulative damage increase with both +Dark Atk and +FD.

-Bridge of Springwood

Dec 11, 2014 10:21 am
        Nothing about this events?

[url]http://act.dn.sdo.com/201412CrazyEvent/[/url]

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 20, 2014 8:31 am
          [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20141202/DN_KR_3rd_Dec_Screamer_Boost_New_Ghoul_Mode-547dbb80e979c9a13-1.html#p547dc944048278]4#[/url] [i]27.*.*.208[/i][/b] [br] [br]
          yeah, especially all the sniper players waiting for their revamp. but, others will surely welcome it with open arms. ..

Dec 20, 2014 6:34 pm
          doesn't spalsh ex increase 30% damage for 5 sec???

if yesthen the nerf is good

(too lazy to check ) correct me if i am wrong

Dec 27, 2014 5:40 am
          Hi guys im in korea, can u help me how to download and regester in korea version? U can text me..this is my no..010-596-43002..if anyone could help me i will give money for your effort..tnx

mobile forum
          posted via cellphone

Quick Reply:DN KR 3rd Dec: Screamer Boost, New Ghoul Mode

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »