Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) DN KR 3rd Dec: Screamer Boost, New Ghoul Mode

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
||
Daidalos Nest & Nightmare Stage||

Future Update

|| Silver Hunter ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

DN KR 3rd Dec: Screamer Boost, New Ghoul Mode

Dec 2, 2014 5:15 am
DN KR 3rd Dec Update Note

Screamer Boost

1. Spirit Scream (PVE): After using Spirit Scream, the casting speed and the curse damage of Dragon Soul (yellow-framed) are increased by 15% (15% > 30%) ; duration 6sec.

2. Sadism Pleasure (PVE):
- Remove CD and duration adjust to 10sec.
- Grant 9.5% (10.5% with acc) dark attack and final damage buff to party members and yourself, duration 10sec. The buff can be stacked up to 3 times.
- increase MP consumption: consume mp 5%+40000
- can be cast consecutively by left-click after casting

3. Revenge Ability (PVE): After using Claw-series skills, generate 1 bubble/counter if it deals critical damage. After accumulating 20 counter, strengthen Resent Area (yellow-framed skill)

4. Resent Area (PVE): After accumulating 20 bubble/counter, knockback and deal damage to surrounding enemies, and heal  30%MP of party members and yourself.

5. Phantom Claw (PVE): Damage increase

6. Chain Claw (PVE): Damage increase

7. Revenge Hand (PVE): Damage increase

8. Rampage Claw (PVE): Damage increase; induce 430% additional damage to target immune to Stun.

Raven

1. Applause EX (PVE) : reduce 7% dark elemental resist, duration 10sec

2. Punishment EX (PVE): reduce 7% dark elemental resist, duration 10sec

Bringer

Chakra of Healing (PVE): Reduce MP recovery significantly, to 1%.

Engineer

Mechanic Mode (PVE, PVP): Reload related skills are not useable during Mechanic Mode.

Blade Dancer

Gust Demensia:  Board damage increaseLv13: 3919% + 184123

Barbarian

Bone Crash (EX) (PVE/PVP): Increase 5 Fury after use

Guardian

1. Stance of Faith EX (PVE/PVP): Can jump while casting Stance of Faith while moving back and forth.
- During the jump, Aerial Block will be triggered at 100% chance. Damage reflection of 100% phy attack applies.

2. Aerial Block (PVE): CD removed.

New Ghoul Mode

Instead of human vs ghoul, the game has been changed ghoul (which is transformed from human) vs ghoul.

* the aim of the game is to become Ghoul King; higher personal score wins
* 5 min duration; personal victory (instead of team victory)
* you gain score by killing Ghoul King or other players
* at the start of the game, only 1 player will turn into Ghoul King and its location is always marked on the map; other players are transformed into random ghoul.
*  whoever who kill the Ghoul King, become the new Ghoul King.
* the game is judged by total score obtained during the game
* if one can retain his Ghoul King status at the end of the game , he will gain high score.

Christmas Costume

Reference:
http://bbs.duowan.com/thread-41681027-1-1.html
http://dn.happyoz.com/news/notice/read.asp?0pb3A1k0AHX0B95TU0XrxOJ1O754K3XjdJz1SBs5Z2cqrD02

[ The post was edited by chaose5 at Dec 4, 2014 10:03 pm ]

Return to the list

Signature

FREEDOM - English Guild & Community in Foreign MMORPG's
Freedomplays homepage: http://www.freedomplays.com/
Follow me for the latest news & updates on foreign MMORPG
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chaose5

Bookmark and share to your friends

Dec 2, 2014 5:30 am
Finally a Raven boost... lol (Thanks for the translation)

Signature

Dragon Nest CN

IGN:
Abyssion - MoonLord - Lvl50
Kratos - Saint - Lvl50

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 2, 2014 5:55 am
    Thanks for the translation. ^^

This Screamer boost feels really horrible...

- Dragon Soul is crap compared to Phantom Avenger for Soul Eater anyway.

Especially for those who know the (probably bugged) effect of SoP EX under Time Acceleration, where Phantom Avenger action speed boost becomes far more important. (Will out-DPS Dragon Soul with 0 effort, since the explosion damage is above 3k% = =")

Literally no boost to Soul Eater.

- Dark Summoner boosts sound nice on paper

--> Translate into actual game play: So in addition to all the setup they had to do, now they have to spam Sadism Pleasure. Sounds fun. But you will run out of MP doing that (at least it should be planned that way), so you have to attack at some point in time. While still debuffing, none of which the claw skills do. So, when do they actually get to you know, deal the DPS that the boost was supposed to allow them to become.

Raven boosts were expected (Ripper boost was overkill under Time Acceleration), hoping to see some good numbers on those

Bringer - Took them 1 year to act on that ridiculous MP Regen, but honestly easily dealt with. Since the HP/MP heal effect of each HoC is separate, you can always just take more than 1 Bringer to speed it up

Engineer - It's a good thing for the game, they had too much DPS anyway

Blade Dancer - lol...

Guardian - I have never used Aerial Block, can someone explain to me how this change works out. The only air stomp I know is Fel Guardian and I don't think we can block that. I am sure it has a use, I am just not sure what... o.O

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
    华中电信一区 剑气侠红
    Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
    Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
    DDN Wild Party Guide
    Youtube Channel
    Tempest Mini-Guide
    Dec 2, 2014 6:08 am
    1 year and 4 skipped announcements later and Dark Summoners will get this... Can't wait for Saint, Smasher or Sniper revamp now, those will be really good

Signature

Dragon Nest CN
    Server: 华中电信一区
    Guild: FREEDOM
    IGN: Azure
    Class: Smasher

Dragon Nest EU
    IGN: Gielen, Ykime, _theBlue
    Class: Guardian, Sentinel, Obscuria
    Dec 2, 2014 6:14 am
    Kinda disappointing. Gonna stalk SEA forum for the rage and LOL. :P

Dec 2, 2014 6:25 am
    change the name to Dark Summoner Boost pls

and will you update the exact dmg of skills?

Dec 2, 2014 6:31 am
    Previously Stance of Faith doesn't allow Paladin to jump, but after the revamp which is the SoF EX, Paladin can now jump while having SoF actived.

SoF by normal allows Paladin to block most of the damage under a X duration. Now that the revamped SoF allows Paladin to jump, thus triggering the Aerial Block skill.

Its just like allowing Paladin to block on air, so i think the developer has to redo the Aerial Block skill to suit the SoF, by making it 100% block + no cooldown.

SOF > infinite block on land, when jump > infinite aerial block on air (under X duration).

CMIIW... hahah :D

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 2, 2014 6:46 am
      Quote: Originally Posted by Dyhakys at Dec 2, 2014 6:08 am
      1 year and 4 skipped announcements later and Dark Summoners will get this... Can't wait for Saint, Smasher or Sniper revamp now, those will be really good     

srsly, i can't expect more good boosts from devs
      so far, the bests boosts of chars was to academic
      the rest is kinda meh.

Signature

KDN - Server
      Usagi - Artillery - Lv 80
      스타Shooter - Gear Master - Lv 80
      Obscuria - Majesty - LV 80

Waiting for Dark Avenger
      :)

Dec 2, 2014 7:22 am
      can any1 tell me the exact dmg increase in moves and the buff info of sadiem pleasure

i really hate when you guyz says DMG increase it made me curious to know about it xD

Dec 2, 2014 7:45 am
      [quote]Quote: Originally Posted by [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/member/info/2535016/2]d0uglaz[/url] at Dec 2, 2014 6:46 am
      [quote]Quote: Originally Posted by [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/member/info/3392463/2]Dyhakys[/url] at Dec 2, 2014 6:08 am1 year and 4 skipped announcements later and Dark Summoners will get this... Can't wait for Saint, Smasher or Sniper revamp now, those will be really good [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20141202/DN_KR_3rd_Dec_Screamer_Boost-547dbb80e979c9a13-1.html#p547dc7d0a3b8db][STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST]images/back.gif[/STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST][/url][/quote]
      srsly, i can't expect more good boosts from devs
      so far, the bests boosts of chars was to academic
      the rest is kinda meh. [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20141202/DN_KR_3rd_Dec_Screamer_Boost-547dbb80e979c9a13-1.html#p547dd0c333b912][STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST]images/back.gif[/STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST][/url][/quote]
      To be fair the academic boost was more of an overhaul on how one side of the Engineer tree works rather than a normal boost

Dec 2, 2014 8:53 am
      Screamer Boost

1. Spirit Scream (PVE): After using Spirit Scream, the casting speed and the curse damage of Dragon Soul are increased.
      [b]
      Dragon soul? really? was never a option to begin with, phantom avenger AS is way too good together with the DAlike mod. Probably some effect on solo play.[/b]

2. Sadism Pleasure (PVE): Remove CD and adjust duration. Grant dark attack and final damage buff to party members and yourself, with increased MP consumption. The buff can be stacked.

4. Resent Area (PVE): After accumulating sufficient bubble/counter, deal damage to surrounding enemies, and heal MP of party members and yourself.

[b]YEllowframed skill, here we meet again.
      Looks like screamer will be forever debuffsklave, didnt fix the delay nor the gameplay.[/b]

Raven

1. Applause EX (PVE) : reduce dark elemental resist.

2. Punishment EX (PVE): reduce dark elemental resist.

[b]Darkparties ftw, RIP other elementalparties.[/b]

Bringer

Chakra of Healing (PVE): Reduce MP recovery significantly.

Guess Screamer is takin the MPheal here.

Engineer

Mechanic Mode (PVE, PVP): Reload related skills are not useable during Mechanic Mode.

Needed nerf, however still not good enough.

Blade Dancer

Gust Demensia: Board damage increase

RIP Dancer, was nice to know you while your boarddamage was considerably high.

Dec 2, 2014 9:12 am
      Reply 5#  120.*.*.2

yes, i will update them tomorrow...

Signature

FREEDOM - English Guild & Community in Foreign MMORPG's
      Freedomplays homepage: http://www.freedomplays.com/
      Follow me for the latest news & updates on foreign MMORPG
      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chaose5

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 2, 2014 9:33 am
        @d0uglaz
        I dont see how engineer revamp was good, made the class damn op in any scenario.

I kinda liked adept boost, gave her nice dps, a bit support but not oped. I liked majesty boost, not really my kind of gameplay (one skill doing dmg) but it made her shine in a party and solo again.
        I liked elestra buff, her main role was always nice and now you can have some fun with her using ice skills.

But yeah the boost at begining were more exciting, either for beeing nice either for beeing damn op. Boosts starting from acro are broring sh*t

mobile forum
        posted via cellphone

Dec 2, 2014 10:29 am
        but wait :O
        why do snipers never had any updates xD
        i seen that mostly,it increases and lower its damage :3
        this is the truth but i have no taste on using Kali's ><
        Hoped to see Sniper and Saleana(Better skills,not like Rolling Lava hit wall and did updates ><

ohh and BTW,im from Dragon Nest SEA :3

Dec 2, 2014 4:31 pm
        they are seriously doped... i feel like they are just experimenting on their own game

Dec 2, 2014 6:04 pm
        They should've changed the name to "Dark Summoner boost" instead of Screamer.. seriously, though i've never got my hope high so i'm not that dissapointed, but i guess my Soul Eater char will have to stay untouched.. waiting for sniper boost if there's any *lol*

Dec 2, 2014 6:07 pm
        [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20141202/DN_KR_3rd_Dec_Screamer_Boost-547dbb80e979c9a13-1.html#p547dbb80e979c9]0#[/url] [i]chaose5[/i][/b] [br] [br]really bad boost fore soul eater lol..raven gnna be so Op now..lols..not balanced anymore..

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 2, 2014 8:02 pm
          gonna drop this here

Phantom Claw
          lv19 822% + 33866

Chain Claw
          lv18 691% + 21108

Revenge Hand
          lv15+1 1249% + 36372

Rampage claw
          lv13 1585 + 34814 ( +410% Extra dmg )

Sadism Pleasure
          Lv9+1
          Dark atk 10%
          FD 10%
          Cost MP 5% + 40000 , each stack last for 10 seconds

Dec 2, 2014 9:03 pm
          raven got dark resist debuff on their skills now then why dont u give AWs with dark resist debuff on their skills too? [SMILE=24]

mobile forum
          posted via cellphone

Dec 2, 2014 9:16 pm
          Quote: Originally Posted by 171.*.*.181 at Dec 2, 2014 8:02 pm
          gonna drop this here

Phantom Claw
          lv19 822% + 33866

Chain Claw
          lv18 691% + 21108

Revenge Hand
          lv15+1 1249% + 36372

Rampage claw