Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) DN KR 5th Nov: Barbarian Boost, Rumble Mode

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
||
Daidalos Nest & Nightmare Stage||

Future Update

|| Silver Hunter ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

DN KR 5th Nov: Barbarian Boost, Rumble Mode

Nov 12, 2014 3:20 am
Reply 38#  SaitoHikari

Pretty much as you say, but it has been that way for a long time, even pre-Assassins, although Assassins made everything worse. I am sure many people recall the early 60 cap days of people looking for Force Users, Elestra and Mercenaries all the time, the last for GDN HC mainly. (Guardian Force hadn't been revamped then) The Piercers just don't have any overwhelming signature ability, Harmonize without Crusader is pretty much a Battle Howl or worse.

Later on Dancers got more popular... then the Assassin Nest era began.

Aside from Light Fury / Elestra / 70L DPS, the most requested for class at the moment is Inquisitor I think.

It is mainly the ridiculous pacing of the content that leads to most of this crap. Nearly every class pretty much plays the same way now, losing a lot of the flavour they had. And of course, the classes that were designed to excel in this situation reap the benefits..

They just don't know how to make content that keep people interested. If Dragon Nest was nothing more than a numbers game as they seem to be trying to reduce it to, I doubt many of us would actually be playing it...

Return to the list

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
华中电信一区 剑气侠红
Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
DDN Wild Party Guide
Youtube Channel
Tempest Mini-Guide

Bookmark and share to your friends

Nov 12, 2014 4:42 am
so thats now CP mode skill also reduce the cooldown of Crippling Punisher,

and according to this

(PVE)New effect - While casting Crippler Punisher, CD of Cripple Punisher is reduced [b]each time fire-elemental physical skills land hits.[/b]
* each hit reduce 0.5sec CD

my question is the calculation for reducing the CD is per hit or per skill cast

example without TA in 15 second u can use a total of 3 shift blow, 3 izuna drop, and 3 artful chaser, and the total hit when all these skill land is shift blow = 6 hit, izuna drop = 11 hit, artful chaser = 7 hit = 24 hit * 3 = 72 hit (can be higher due to left click hit in between skill cooldown time)

so the CD of cripple punisher will be reduced by 36 second (72 hit /2) or only 4,5 second ( 9 skill cast /2) ?

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 12, 2014 11:52 am

video by 橘子 from duowan, demonstrating Fury Mode Circle Swing EX

Signature

FREEDOM - English Guild & Community in Foreign MMORPG's
    Freedomplays homepage: http://www.freedomplays.com/
    Follow me for the latest news & updates on foreign MMORPG
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chaose5

Nov 13, 2014 5:18 am
    Reply 42#  chaose5

My takeaways from the video

1. Board damage doesn't lie
    2. Found a reason to try merc (going Destroyer though)

Still that timing isn't really fast as far as I am aware.. (even if we exclude Typhoon's interruption)

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
    华中电信一区 剑气侠红
    Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
    Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
    DDN Wild Party Guide
    Youtube Channel
    Tempest Mini-Guide
    Nov 13, 2014 7:20 am
    Even though he's dmg is one skill based he seems pretty fun to play, as I didnt ever even consider playing one O.o

mobile forum
    posted via cellphone

Nov 15, 2014 11:09 pm
    [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20141104/DN_KR_5th_Nov_Barbarian_Boost_Rumble_Mode-5458bf63c1e920b13-1.html#p545a2d693ee143]17#[/url] [i]sieg_freedom[/i][/b] [br] [br]
    Poor boost, unsuficient and unsatisfying.

All mercenaries have their role, on their specific buffing/debuffing and super armor ensuring abilities.
    Destroyers and Barbarians differ on their sub-role, as sub-DPS or Aggro-Tank carrier.

-To the people that argues that barbarian isnt DPS:
    Why it have STR stack then??? Barbarian is supposed to be a consistend DPS while he fulfill the role of the mercenary, even if he is not supposed to be the a DPS.
    Lets be honest, the way it was before the boost barbarian DPS were one of the worse in the whole game.
    Moreover, if he weren't supposed to have a decent DPS in the first place, how can this be a good boost, giving something that he doesn't need?

-To the people that argues that giving this DPS and the new fury mechanic is in fact good:
    Yes, it is good of course. Because it gives a reason to stack STR in the first place. It also justify having lower HP all the time, and even losing HP on purpose constantly.
    But, its not enough!!! Stop beying hyped by the "10x damage".
    As i said, and everyone agrees, mercenaries have a role! how this boost helps him to do his job???
    Moreover, if mercenary role were fine, why Destroyers and Barbarians experience so much class discrimination?

-In other words: Its simple! Mercenaries need a boost on their role! Is dispel really needed aside very very VERY isolated cases??? Is damage-debuff skills, really justify their place in the party/raid (one eating HP (for barbarians) and other with long cooldown and cast time)?? Are Mercenaries really useless dead weight that have to wait their specific time to howl from times to times (or in fact ages to ages)?

Thats why it is a really poor boost!!
    It doesn't help at all Barbarians (and Destroyers too) to do their role! Even if barbarians indeed needed the DPS boost!

Not to mention that the DPS given out to a single and really time spaced skill isn't what i would call DPS (doesn't matter how people can take such specific ocasions and party sets to give it an uber outcome, doing such thing is beyond baloney).
    All other skills (asside whirlwind EX) continues with their very very huge cooldowns and low damage! What if fury points added % to the damage of all Barbarian skills? Then we would have even to consider using the strengthened Circle Swing and loosing board damage of all other skills by consuming the stacked fury points. This would be really more interesting looking to the DPS side only.

Nevertheless, without revamping buffs and debuffs, barbarians will still experience huge class discrimination.
    As it is, yet another class to be thrown into oblivion.

Nov 16, 2014 6:16 am
    [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20141104/DN_KR_5th_Nov_Barbarian_Boost_Rumble_Mode-5458bf63c1e920b13-3.html#p54684dc5def6e8]45#[/url] [i]189.*.*.6[/i][/b] [br] [br]
    who are you? LOL

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 18, 2014 7:12 am
      Reply 45#  189.*.*.6

I don't have any particular opinion on how good the boost is, I simply present my thoughts on why the boost is sufficient to differentiate between Barbarian and Destroyer, where the former was barely contributing any DPS over the latter from what I know, as well as the numbers based on Half Sugar's interpretation of the change - people are free to draw whatever conclusions they want from it.

Your argument however is totally off... So every class that stacks STR is DPS? So Guardian, Physician, Elestra damage increase were to make them DPS? Really?

The reason why Mercenaries are discriminated against is because people don't value their capabilities, for a variety of reasons. Their popularity in raids comes from one reason - the inability to revive. In content that people can revive, damage reduction isn't valued as much.

Yea, I see how much Guardian, Elestra, Acro revamps etc. helped them to do their roles.... No.

I am not against your idea that Mercenaries deserve more, though I am not particularly for it either. (Personally I wouldn't take them outside of raids [WHEN THEORYCRAFTING, I WILL ALWAYS TAKE MY FRIENDS] because I would find no use for them) However they are hardly the only class to face discrimination, and they are still quite favoured in raid setups compared to classes who face worse.

As it is now, a raid party who wants the damage reduction from a Mercenary AND far higher burst capability, Barbarian is now a better choice than Destroyer.

It is far better than being entirely redundant.

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
      华中电信一区 剑气侠红
      Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
      Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
      DDN Wild Party Guide
      Youtube Channel
      Tempest Mini-Guide
      Feb 5, 2015 4:02 pm

how ABOUT you give destroyer and barbarian damage taker's other then tanking them which is dam pointless u need to change it up ._. Lunar knights and glad are even more powerful warrior's do not need a tank class no one really needs it a guardian is a better tank so we don't need destroyer as a tank class can you please change or revamp him to a damage take and his bomb is kinda pointless with some of his skills which are low damage takers ._.

Mar 16, 2017 6:38 am
      professional help To conquer your favorite split up

guidance on getting over a breakup.

this in existence your company's dangers is particularly real for all who posses finished with one of your colleagues they like. planning to feel like your health is over you could no a fixation with anything at all now. once you have separated close close friends, 'll nearly all try and give you advice on recovering from all of your split, which will even amount to inconsistent in some instances. most people in the area all be very well in supplying information on recovering from a breakup since see the pain sensation you're experiencing, But [url=https://www.facebook.com/charmingdatefraudprotection]charmingdate.com[/url] none of the advice can also be relevant to so what happened in causing the separation first. The best place to locate getting assistance with going through a breakup could possibly be it could be away from understanding gurus, otherwise e-books but ebooks when emphasis on connections, other than the right parts is rare when you do find one then it might be very costly because.

genuinely matters holdings and liabilities good sense of the phrase but in the current busy present-day whole lots of things may come considering couples and no matter how impressive romantic relationship [url=http://charmingdatefake.wixsite.com/charmingdate-fake-re/charmingdate-ladies]CharmingDate[/url] is a breakup can occur! microscopic dilemma may offered as a result of amount that can tear the relationship out before you know what make you. If you like your relationshipr and desire him/ your girlfriend lumbar, Then you no longer need guidance on going through a break up but information the way to preparing with getting your ex back and mending the relationship. almost everyone produces slips, and additionally often times they might be real ones especially when contemplating working relationships. envy, dishonest since numerous are the type in the particular ten. regardless of the instigated the break up at the beginning; the relationship can still be kept understand what wait for too long. Analyzing so what on earth brought about the break up is the only first movement, And it is not important who has been at fault a woman nor the two of you require the first part of difficult romantic relationship at fgiveness.

possibly your rapport out of shelter?

no matter what happened even though parted, It may very well be final hay and romantic relationship is finished for ever. When generally, it would possibly sense that your health is over and it is in search of insight in recovering from a break up so they can realize life calm goes on and eventually often the damage will go away for good. it will take months going through human relationship [url=https://www.linkedin.com/in/charmingdate]CHARMINGDATE[/url] separations, especially if you really really liked that person dearly. all of the do any harm to lowers staying cutlery and is often rather real, And several al weary in diet and proper grooming; so precisely what's even more difficult marriage become ill. quite a few top tour guides on the market that will provide skillful guidance on recovering from a breakup and the feedback should really show you how take care of this.

What you will begin any time you're learning assistance with going through a break up is always days undeniably is extensive and there's a new completely love subsequently. much chestnut travels 'there serves as a lid for any pot' and you'll discover your own love of his life if you look with enough contentration and so that are fortunate enough. No individuals must constantly be unaided and if you apply the advice to [url=http://antiscam.chnlovereview.com/on-charmingdate-scam/]CharmingDate.com[/url] recovering from being dumped guide for you it is also possible to get over the pain that is felt correct ending it a lot quicker when compared with without one, and it start anxious about constructing a new special connection using special someone for a second time.

Quick Reply:DN KR 5th Nov: Barbarian Boost, Rumble Mode

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »