Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) DN KR 5th Nov: Barbarian Boost, Rumble Mode

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
||
Daidalos Nest & Nightmare Stage||

Future Update

|| Silver Hunter ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

DN KR 5th Nov: Barbarian Boost, Rumble Mode

Nov 5, 2014 7:31 pm
I thought it was Sniper's turn this November? :(

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Nov 5, 2014 8:51 pm
What does the ripper bug fix done to Crippling Punisher? I can't Understand does it mean that everything I use any skill during cp mode it reduces the Cd of crippling punisher reduces if yes how much?
[SMILE=15]

mobile forum
posted via cellphone

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 6, 2014 4:26 am
    y u don't boost smasher?! smashers need a huge boost to stop their discrimination
    I thought THEY are pve side of FU not maj

Nov 6, 2014 5:45 am
    ^ Every class is for pve/pvp lolz! Stop this kind of stupid logic!!!!!

Nov 6, 2014 6:42 am
    Reply 19#  182.*.*.101

I don't even understand what you are trying to say.

Why can't we compare Barbs with Destroyers when they pull off largely the same function, with Destroyers having Provoke on Punishing Swing EX? People take merc for damage reduction on bosses... What class do you want to compare them with? Engineer?

Destroyer being a tank or not is irrelevant. You are taken for your howls first and foremost. A lot of raid players are more than capable of playing the tank on any class, I am sure a lot of people understand what I mean. It's simply a matter of knowing who WILL pull the aggro in most cases and what to do then. Or for special situations, the use of Black Hole Laser to pull. Nothing hard about it.

So you want to compare Barbs to Guardians instead of Destroyers because...? Barbs and Guardians compete for the same role? = ="

I have no idea what that last statement can refer to at all.

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
    华中电信一区 剑气侠红
    Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
    Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
    DDN Wild Party Guide
    Youtube Channel
    Tempest Mini-Guide
    Nov 6, 2014 7:38 am
    Lol, I just realized something. Is Barnac going to start giving us OHKOs out of nowhere in Heroes Battlefield...

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
    华中电信一区 剑气侠红
    Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
    Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
    DDN Wild Party Guide
    Youtube Channel
    Tempest Mini-Guide
    Nov 6, 2014 5:09 pm
    Did he got Barb revamp lolz ?

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 6, 2014 5:13 pm
      Ladder 2400 can be a RoB buffer

Ladder Plate Pouch Update

1400 Rating: 960 Points per pouch
      2000 Rating: 640 Points per pouch
      2300 Rating: 320 Points per pouch

Quite a nice update for avid ladder people (Gogo rabbit)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You guys will be seeing me around more often at night guys :) watch me get #1 on my lightfury, give me a few nights :)

Edit: oh =.= nevermind, I just saw, this update is in KR, not yet in CN =.= well, screw DN after all

Nov 6, 2014 7:29 pm
      aaand they didn't touch bone crush...
      But seriously, adding a 4-digit damage on every hit is completely useless in PVE... at least make it scale with the barb's stats

But come to think of it, if they make BC too much a game changing skill, we will have another class that has fixed raid slot...

Barb could have been a very good party support, with the howls, if BC adds significant damage. But I guess their 'balance' means boosting barb's own DPS skills

Nov 7, 2014 3:18 am
      Reply 27#  GoldRabbitThunder

Just keep your points and wait for the patch... only 1+ month away.

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
      华中电信一区 剑气侠红
      Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
      Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
      DDN Wild Party Guide
      Youtube Channel
      Tempest Mini-Guide
      Nov 7, 2014 3:19 am
      According to Tablets

http://dn.duowan.com/1411/279287239957.html

CP mode skills still do not reduce the CD of CP (failed bug fix?)

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
      华中电信一区 剑气侠红
      Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
      Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
      DDN Wild Party Guide
      Youtube Channel
      Tempest Mini-Guide
      Nov 8, 2014 4:20 pm
      [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20141104/DN_KR_5th_Nov_Barbarian_Boost_Rumble_Mode-5458bf63c1e920b13-2.html#p545b95e682abb3]25#[/url] [i]sieg_freedom[/i][/b] [br] [br]

Sorry for the confusion
      what i meant was the if destroyer will get another revamp, it is meant for the competition of between destroyer and guardian
      i knw the introduction of vit jades is literally making everybody can tank with healers around and the difference is only the provocation, but that doesnt mean it is comparable with barbs who has the same function but in terms of dmg that was meant to be DPS
      it is quite clear that destroyers aren't meant for burst or DPS because he's a tank like guardian, and dmg wise is just a filler which something that destroyer can do better but not that efficient
      the mechanics of nests aren't favorable to tanker due to what u have said earlier, so introducing new mechanics like crowd control skills is crucial to really separate the real tanks and the "tanks".
      Unless there is a new mechanics in the new Red Dragon Nest, I can't argue with you
      i just want to voice my point here

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 8, 2014 7:38 pm
        Reply 31#  182.*.*.101

Then I have no idea why you even responded to my original post at all... Since it was all about the Barbarian boost, and not some yet-to-be-announced Destroyer boost. = ="

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
        华中电信一区 剑气侠红
        Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
        Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
        DDN Wild Party Guide
        Youtube Channel
        Tempest Mini-Guide
        Nov 10, 2014 5:18 pm
        I personally don't even get why people getting hyped over the dps buff, it makes barbarian to some boring class as majesty, centering your damage on circle swing v2, while your other skills do little to no damage. While that gameplay is actually fine in raids and maybe nests, it will be the most boring class ever for solo stuff(but hey nobody solos stuff nowerdays).

I'm suprised DN developes into the direction that the "yellow skills" or v2 skills are burst skills under x-condition(compare grand cross, holy burst...) and no release of new skills(not passives again since 60). If this continues we will get more yellow skills, mark my words, like screamer will get v2 skills under grudge formation(similiar to inquisitor) or another v2 skill when the enemy is cursed, puppet, with a boarddamage of like 5.000-10.000. But hey, we only need Heal+DPS, who needs tanks like guardian or cc-classes like force users?

Rumble mode lures pve players into pvp for pve rewards, feel poor for our pvp fellows to only get smacked every pvp update without bugfixes to known bugs.

Makes me feel bad about the future of dragon nest, seeing only such ideas to expand it.

Signature

Nov 10, 2014 8:41 pm
        I'm going to drop this off...

Okay, about the Rumble rewards...

ROFL

That is a 30 day title that gives +1% attack, +50 FD, and +5% element of your choice. It costs 50 coins. (There are 7 day versions for 15 coins.)

That is a 7 day decal that gives +50 attack, +1500 HP/MP, +10 FD, and +1% phys/magic defense. It costs 10 coins.

Other rewards in the shop include:
        - 1 life essence per 2 coins (limit of 20 per week)
        - 1 lament per 2 coins (limit of 20 per week)
        - 1 Lv. 80 dragon core per 10 coins
        - 1 Lv. 80 talisman core per 15 coins
        - A pouch that gives a lot of random stuff, from lustre to talisman or jades or epic plates, 10 coins per pouch (limit of 5 per week)
        - 1000 coins to get a permanent emerald dragon mount (200 coins for 30 day version)

How do you get coins? From what I've observed...
        - 5 per day from winning Rumble mode two times a day (daily achievement)
        - 10 per week from winning Rumble mode 10 times in a week (weekly achievement)
        [Both of the above put together, assuming you do it on all days, is potentially 45 per week]
        - Maximum of 20 per week from Ladder shop (20 ladder points per coin, so 400 ladder points per week)
        - Maximum of 3 per week from Arena shop (15 arena medals per coin). Might actually be per day instead, in which it'd be 21 per week then.

All of the above put together is potentially 68 rumble coins per week. 86 if the arena coins are daily instead of weekly. That does not count extra coins gained from the Rumble pouch you get from each Rumble fight (you can potentially gain 10 extra there), but they appear to have a very low drop rate. Usually you get like 2 altheum and diamonds instead.

Each rumble fight takes approximately 7-10 minutes, depending on whether or not your team decides to go for point win (30k points ASAP) or reach the 10 minute timer with the most points.

The catch is that you have to attend during 2 hour windows every day (weekends have 2 separate 2 hour periods), just like SH Defense. However, it looks like this is a permanent feature. You can get lucky and get the two wins ASAP. Or if you're like lou, get stuck in bad teams where team members DC. The two of us witnessed a freaking GM DC from one of our fights, but we got 3 free Pandora Boxes for our troubles, so... >_>

For the guildies that keep talking about time investment... Let's assume it takes 25 minutes to get 2 wins (assuming 4 fights, 50% win rate) per day. It'll be about 3 hours per week for 45 coins.

Each Rumble fight also gives you 4 arena medals if you want to purchase further coins from the Arena shop if needed, no cap on how many medals you get per day (though it'd be more efficient to regular PvP for them).

Some things you should note? Lv. 80 Dragon Cores cost 8 lament. 8 lament = 16 rumble coins. More cost efficient to use the coins to buy the cores directly for 10 coins.

[ The post was edited by SaitoHikari at Nov 10, 2014 8:57 pm ]

Signature

Writer of the DN fanfics League of the Unfortunate (on hiatus) and Trial by Fire.
        - [NA] SaitoHikari (Saint) and Alilatias (Artillery), leader of <Salvation>
        - [kDN] SaitoHikar (Saint), member of <1HP>
        Nov 11, 2014 2:49 am
        Reply 33#  Sakasen

Lol, I share the same sentiments xD

The hope of Dragon Nest now is all in RDN and the second Lencea spec... I've given up on doing nearly everything aside from levelling.

I definitely find Majesty boring, I don't like to go on her at all. Levelling a Smasher and having a great time aside from the DPS... Instead of cc classes they are just TA slaves though. = =" There's literally nothing to cc that can't be dealt with using another method.

Wish the devs can implement some stuff from HB into nests/raids, I don't see a problem with Time Stop interrupting some skills such as Claw Swipes. The big skills can remain immune to interruption, but just create more minor attacks that can liven up game play with cc/SA break instead of jump/iframe...

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
        华中电信一区 剑气侠红
        Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
        Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
        DDN Wild Party Guide
        Youtube Channel
        Tempest Mini-Guide
        Nov 11, 2014 6:59 am
        The hope of Dragon Nest now is all in RDN and the second Lencea spec... I've given up on doing nearly everything aside from levelling

So can I say the lack of general enthusiasm to Piercer classes is partly due to very limited party content to do?

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 11, 2014 8:44 am
          Reply 36#  fourrier

I guess so... the lack of enthusiasm for Piercer is basically the fact that they suck, their most powerful party contribution is Harmonize which can be used by the second spec. (which is one reason why a lot of people are resigned to waiting for the next spec)

And Harmonize isn't actually even that powerful... Crusaders aside.

Their potential isn't bad, but the effort (and luck in Flurry's case) for their burst makes them not desirable for many parties. There are plenty of DPS characters, with much more consistent output. Shooting Star in particular makes them pretty much obsolete...

Party wise it is usually

Inquis + Crusader + 2 more (Light Party, where one is often times Elestra, the last being Screamer or Sting Breezer for tuhao Crusaders)

OR

Light Fury + Elestra + 2 more (usually will have an Engineer/Raven/Moonlord)

I don't get to party much with Piercers even though I want to observe them more as well.

Piercer weapons are basically the biggest cause of their downfall. Although Paladins have worse weapons, they depend on STR (and INT) for their (real) damage, not weapons. Piercers don't enjoy such a luxury. They are really good in Heroes Battlefield though, if that's any consolation. I like playing my Sting Breezer, but she's just not that good compared to my other characters. My Artillery will out DPS Sting Breezer with nearly no effort, and she's only 71.

Another issue many people have with Piercer is critical. Stacking critical on Piercer is extremely tough, and using the necklace slot for it means no Scar Maker +1.

So far from what I have seen

- Flurry was much more popular at release than Sting Breezer
          - Most Flurry have quit their characters OR class changed to Sting Breezer
          - Flurry items are extremely cheap right now
          - Sting Breezer items are more expensive, but is still second cheapest after Kali

Although Sting Breezer is not as good as Flurry in PvE and PvP, the game play is more interesting and less dependent on RNG. Most Flurry players can probably tell you how stupid it is to wait for the 65 passive to proc and 45 the enemy. The "fun" of such a burst wears off quite quickly, I didn't even have to play the class to know that I would have no interest for such a mechanic...

Sting Breezer requires Action Speed boost/plates to make her competitive, unless they give her some godly buff/debuff. Flurry... I don't really know the class well to comment on her, though she's probably just as awkward. What's the point of giving an unreliable burst that is inferior to Shooting Star? - Crit Resist... v.s. Chem Grenade? If not a DPS slot, and they can't heal... then which support can they replace with Harmonize being the only unique buff? At least SB has a good case in Light Parties (with Crusaders) though a lot of people don't favour that set-up.

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
          华中电信一区 剑气侠红
          Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
          Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
          DDN Wild Party Guide
          Youtube Channel
          Tempest Mini-Guide
          Nov 11, 2014 10:15 am
          If anything, Lencea should have been a clear indication to the devs of what they've turned the game into. It's not so much that she was the problem, and more about recent nest/raid mechanics design that stresses the advantages and disadvantages even further.

Pretty much all the troubled classes right now share the same problems (high CDs, long casting times, low mobility, attacks that pin them in order to inflict full damage such as Flame Road), while all the best classes share the same advantages (fast casting, attacks that allow them to move and use another skill at the same time like Rake, invulnerable summons, high mobility, low CDs, so many useful buffs/debuffs that taking one of said class is like taking 2-3 other classes).

Even now, Saints were recently stealth nerfed by having the relic HP changes in PvP actually carry over to PvE, and the devs have yet to acknowledge that this is even a problem. It already happened once mid-60 cap (relic HP dropped from 100% to about 30-50%), and again at the end of July (cure relic is 15% now, bind relic is 10%). Way to make an ENTIRE SKILL TREE useless.

A bunch of Priests from SEA asked CherryCredits to fix the bug, and they outright said that they have to wait for Eyedentity to fix it, and it's not a high priority issue for them. Considering they left it alone for like two years and recently made it even worse... Engineer ducks have 10x more durability than relics now. :/

Signature

Writer of the DN fanfics League of the Unfortunate (on hiatus) and Trial by Fire.
          - [NA] SaitoHikari (Saint) and Alilatias (Artillery), leader of <Salvation>
          - [kDN] SaitoHikar (Saint), member of <1HP>
          Nov 11, 2014 6:33 pm
          Saito : To put it into picture, it feels the nests is some kind of test like this

Well... here I hope RDN can break the tradition from all 4 previous dragon raids by giving a more fair ground for everyone.

Bringer was released approximately in mid December last year. But I don't quite remember when their first skill vidoes leaked.

[ The post was edited by fourrier at Nov 11, 2014 7:24 pm ]

Quick Reply:DN KR 5th Nov: Barbarian Boost, Rumble Mode

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »