Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) DN KR 22nd Oct: Ripper Boost, Halloween

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
||
Daidalos Nest & Nightmare Stage||

Future Update

|| Silver Hunter ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

DN KR 22nd Oct: Ripper Boost, Halloween

Oct 21, 2014 6:13 pm
Thanks for providing updates everyone!

Also few other stuff i got from the jp translation notes!

Ladder Change : Equipment's effect on MP regain,  and physical/magical defense will be reduced. So like a nerf on stacking mp regen/def equip!

Also some changes made to critical apparently.. :

1. Critical rate will be increased when one's character is higher level than the enemy
2. Critical rate will be decreased when one's character is lower level than the enemy
3. No changes to monsters of the same level as your char

Gigantes fix:apparently there was a problem when the golem boss uses the attack that sends you flying, there was a rare chance that you would be bugged out and transported to another room so they fixed this/

Volcano nest bug fix: Sometimes the yellow line the alligator shows you before shooting his projectile during his gimmick didn't appear so they fixed that.

Most of the other stuff are bug fixes for player skills and the system

Some bug fixes : Going to skip the skill information fixes

Warrior:
Maelstorm howl  EX: Fixed the problem where the additional damage would not activate when spirit boost was applied.

Fatal guiding shot: Looks like the cool down/remaning time( trans literarly says this..)for this move will be shown on status bar ( not really sure if the remaining time refers to CD)

Archer:
Blooming kick EX: Apparently sometimes the game wouldn't let you do the follow up  skill somersault kick after blooming and this problem was fixed.

Elemental Aura/ Conviction Aura: Bug where MP would not be consumed when these skills were activated is fixed.

Academics:

Bullet Reload : Bug that when mechanic mode is activated, bullet reload would still be usable was fixed. ( never had this happened to me... had some cases where mechanic was off and i couldnt use bullet reload though ><)

Assasin :

The end :  After chain, the shurikens that you shoot apparently caused reduction in speed..? ( Not sure if author is reffering to the assasin himself or the enemy) But they fixed this。 ( Edit : Ok so i asked a friend and i didnt know that the end causes that debuff haha, looks like they are taking it out!) Sorry i dont know much about Assasin><

Credit : http://koikoi1987.blog133.fc2.com/blog-entry-370.html#more

[ The post was edited by ★Tomia★ at Oct 21, 2014 8:49 pm ]

Return to the list

Signature

DN IGN : Tomia Lv50 Majesty
Currently playing jDN in ネルウィン server IGN:Lvl 80 Lightning/Ice Shooting Star シューテイングクレア
Level 80 Lightning Tempest: OmgItsクレア Level 80 Elestra: Emelyn
Level 80 Majesty : ゆかりクレア Feel free to message me, add me if you happen to be in Nerwin :) Would be glad to help out!

Bookmark and share to your friends

Oct 21, 2014 10:46 pm

Archer:
Blooming kick EX: Apparently sometimes the game wouldn't let you do the follow up  skill somersault kick after blooming and this problem was fixed.

???
Does the author mean the special flipping kick that triggered by the right click? Because Blooming Kick right click isn't quite a somersault kick (can't be chained to DSK)

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 21, 2014 11:00 pm
    Those are bug fix notes, usually they don't matter all that much because we don't see the majority of the bugs making it to cDN and beyond.

Also, footage. Apparently when under Cripple Punisher, all fire skills are given a 5 second CD. With Fast Forward/Beyond time... Yeah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRuGVvaZtpE

Dedicate Shadow heals you for 30% of your max HP immediately upon activation now. That 30% heal is not dependent on skill level.

http://bbs.duowan.com/thread-41196257-1-1.html

Signature

Writer of the DN fanfics League of the Unfortunate (on hiatus) and Trial by Fire.
    - [NA] SaitoHikari (Saint) and Alilatias (Artillery), leader of <Salvation>
    - [kDN] SaitoHikar (Saint), member of <1HP>
    Oct 22, 2014 12:06 am
    Reply 21#  fourrier

sorry yes that's what he meant, keep forgetting you that move first haha

Signature

Currently playing jDN in ネルウィン server IGN:Lvl 80 Lightning/Ice Shooting Star シューテイングクレア
    Level 80 Majesty : ゆかりクレア Feel free to message me, add me if you happen to be in Nerwin :) Would be glad to help out!

Oct 22, 2014 12:19 am
    Another boost for barbarians?! Well, consider me interested. The change to deal more damage the more you take was one of the more interesting boosts of late, so hopefully they'll keep and enhance that mechanic. Disappointed their destroyer cousins remain neglected...

Oct 22, 2014 12:36 am
    no love for snipers?

Oct 22, 2014 3:06 am
    Reply 20#  ★Tomia★

Thanks for the information!

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
    华中电信一区 剑气侠红
    Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
    Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
    DDN Wild Party Guide
    Youtube Channel
    Tempest Mini-Guide

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 22, 2014 3:07 am
      Reply 22#  SaitoHikari

Nice, seems to be a great boost. 1s CD with Time Acceleration lol. Pretty much a burst monster now.

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
      华中电信一区 剑气侠红
      Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
      Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
      DDN Wild Party Guide
      Youtube Channel
      Tempest Mini-Guide
      Oct 22, 2014 4:04 am

reaper in fire party pre boost  

Oct 22, 2014 12:39 pm
      Reply 19#  ★Tomia★

Missed this post... we can expect RDN around December, both DDN and BDN were released in KDN's Dec patch.

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
      华中电信一区 剑气侠红
      Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
      Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
      DDN Wild Party Guide
      Youtube Channel
      Tempest Mini-Guide
      Oct 22, 2014 12:40 pm
      Reply 28#  oOMengOo

Exactly why I said Ripper didn't "need" a boost. Those who know what they were doing should already have known how powerful Rippers are. Not right at the top, but still extremely capable. They are most likely becoming a god tier class soon.

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
      华中电信一区 剑气侠红
      Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
      Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
      DDN Wild Party Guide
      Youtube Channel
      Tempest Mini-Guide
      Oct 22, 2014 4:08 pm
      So I woke up and had an epic realization... the 3 skills under CP are considered mode skills right? Yellow glow with changed CDs, sounds familiar? Meaning if they can be mode bugged... (gg Ravens)

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
      华中电信一区 剑气侠红
      Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
      Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
      DDN Wild Party Guide
      Youtube Channel
      Tempest Mini-Guide

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 22, 2014 7:37 pm
        Reply 31#  sieg_freedom

That means they also can't be affected by skill plates.

I think it's just another variation of Arti's Fatal TA, it's limited to CP duration as opposed to Arti's crit hit count.

Oct 22, 2014 8:20 pm
        [url]http://www.fashionfast.net/[/url]
        Online Store,Get Name Brand Fashion From 12USD Now!
        [url]http://www.fashionfast.net/[/url]
        Lv,Gucci,Prada,Coach,Chanel Women sandal is $30
        DG,JUICY,Lv,Gucci,Coach Hand-bag price is $35
        Polo,Locaste,Levis,EdHardy,Bape,Christan Audigier AF,COOGI Tshirt price is $12
        Jeans price is $34
        Jewelry $15
        Door to Door services!
        5 days arrive your home or you
        input this URL:

( [url]http://www.fashionfast.net/[/url] )

Oct 22, 2014 9:07 pm
        Reply 29#  sieg_freedom

I see.. so probably december huh! Got 2 months to prepare!! Really excited what RDN will be like~

Signature

Oct 23, 2014 2:14 am
        Reply 32#  fourrier

The thing is, the skills ARE unaffected by skill plates. ST SE is limited by ST duration as well. I might level my (wrongly class changed) Priest to Inquisitor to test out for mode bugged Grand Cross / Holy Burst. That is also duration bound as well. It is impossible to control for Artillery because there is no way I can prevent the counter from stacking, the buff will occur regardless of what I do.

http://bbs.duowan.com/thread-41196257-1-1.html?nxid=62

He has Artful AS, but the clone does not have the AS boost. I suspect Izuna will not have the damage boost as well. (Also 5s Izuna and Artful vs 20% damage... lol)

Without further action speed increase, 13 skills can be released during CP + TA.

CP CD reduction

- The Ripper's attacks reduces the CD
        - The CP attacks DO NOT reduce CD

The clones are summons and benefits from double buffing (i.e. DMG plates will not work regardless of mode skills or not)

I will find out in ~1 month or so latest if CP skills can be mode bugged (either it comes to CDN or someone will test it out in KDN lol)

Edit: No need to worry about mode bug any more, it has been fixed.

http://dn.duowan.com/1410/277991784729.html

[ The post was edited by sieg_freedom at Oct 23, 2014 2:47 am ]

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
        华中电信一区 剑气侠红
        Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
        Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
        DDN Wild Party Guide
        Youtube Channel
        Tempest Mini-Guide
        Oct 23, 2014 3:12 am
        If I'm not mistaken, elemental aura can double buff right?
        Seems they are upping the burst meta again with this update.

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 24, 2014 5:42 am
          From the description here's how I interpret the new skill:
          Just as I suspected! Indeed at higher levels DN Damage era is moving towards cooldown reduction.

After Crippling Punisher is used all Fire elemental type skills physical attack skills will furtherreduce crippling punisher.
          - mechanics acts Like Crusader's 65 passive of Smite Cooldown reduction.

The only concern is is it triggered per skill hit or per skill. Base on the amount of time reduction I believe it's per successful hit.
          - Multiple hitting skills would then be more advantageous.
          - I'm actually ready for this revamp as I have readied my build with Full Fire Ripper build with Fire ECJ since all my chaser skills as well as my Assassins skills will be Fire type.
          - I'm also assuming that Crippling Punisher left click barrage will also reduce the ulti by 0.5 sec per hit.

On ripper Illusion:
          Works like mechanic mode where skill shifting is applied.
          A clone is summoned and your skills: Shiftblow, Artful Chaser, Izuna Drop has 5 seconds cooldown. When you cast this the other Illusion will cast it instead.
          So Shiftblow with 10 sec CD will gain 200% damage with 50% cooldown reduction effect of turning it from 10 to 5 seconds.
          Izuna Drop with 18 sec CD will gain 300% damage since it can be casted 3 times. Either casting your original ID 1st or after using Illusion's ID.
          Artful chaser with 25 sec CD will gain around 100%
          After the illusion expires your own skills will be ready if it was previously used up.

Brigde of DNSEA Springwood server.

Oct 24, 2014 8:22 am
          Reply 37#  124.*.*.66

There is nothing to suspect... Time Acceleration has been a staple in raid parties for.... years.

- First statement is false. CP-mode skills do not reduce CP cooldown.
          - Triggered per hit, the test should have made that clear enough
          - What a waste of time and effort to convert Fire on a Ripper, when with TA you won't have time to use anything else that could reduce CP's CD

- I don't understand most of what is below. It just works like MM instead of FB, where your CP skills and standard skills use different CDs.

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
          华中电信一区 剑气侠红
          Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
          Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
          DDN Wild Party Guide
          Youtube Channel
          Tempest Mini-Guide
          Oct 24, 2014 3:05 pm
          Quote: Originally Posted by 203.*.*.43 at Oct 22, 2014 12:36 am
          no love for snipers?     

I wish for a Sniper buff as well bro.....

Quick Reply:DN KR 22nd Oct: Ripper Boost, Halloween

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »