Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) DN KR 22nd Oct: Ripper Boost, Halloween

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
||
Daidalos Nest & Nightmare Stage||

Future Update

|| Silver Hunter ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

DN KR 22nd Oct: Ripper Boost, Halloween

Oct 21, 2014 1:45 am
DN KR 22nd Oct Update Note

Halloween Costume 2014

Ripper Skill Boost

1. Cripple Punisher
(PVE)New effect - While casting Crippler Punisher, CD of Cripple Punisher is reduced each time fire-elemental physical skills land hits.
* each hit reduce 0.5sec CD

2. Werewolf Ability (level 65 passive)
Additional effect 1 (PVE):
After casting Cripple Punisher, generate a clone to use Shift Blow, Izuna Drop and Artful Chaser on your behalf.
* the clone last for 10sec.
* the 3 skills has 5sec CD; after time acceleration, it becomes 1sec.
* the skills used by the clone cannot reduce the CD of Crippler Punisher

Additional effect 2 (PVE):
After casting Dedicate Shadow, reduce phy damage received and recover HP..
* Recover 30%HP
* Reduce both phy, mag dmg by 70%.

3. Blade Runner
(PVE) New effect: reduce fire resist of the target.
* Reduce 15% fire resist, duration 11sec.

4. Dedicate Shadow
(PVE) Faster casting animation; longer buff duration.
* Buff duration 5sec.

Inquisitor Skill Change

Consecration EX: (PVP) Additional damage is changed to 50% (from 100%)

Barbarian will be boosted in November.

Class Boost History 2013-2014

Others

Modification to Critical Rate calculation
- When your character is higher level than the target, crit rate increases
- When your character is lower level than the target, crit rate decreases
- When your character is at the same level as the target, crit rate stays the same.

Reference:
http://dn.happyoz.com/news/notice/read.asp?0pb3A1k0AHX0uctWC0r770R1pdCez1Np2WW0mtjnk45vcve0

[ The post was edited by chaose5 at Oct 23, 2014 3:15 am ]

Return to the list

Signature

FREEDOM - English Guild & Community in Foreign MMORPG's
Freedomplays homepage: http://www.freedomplays.com/
Follow me for the latest news & updates on foreign MMORPG
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chaose5

Bookmark and share to your friends

Oct 21, 2014 1:55 am
Thank you for your work ^_^

Finally they are at least making the ulti to have some senses in it.
I'm not sure I'm understanding effect 1 correctly though, so basically after the cast of Artful Chaser, casting any of the 3 skills will generate a clone that lasts for 10 secs? or does each cast will generate its own clone and stack up to as many as you can cast :-?

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 21, 2014 2:07 am
    Reply 1#  _Yano

actually i have no idea, half sugar neither...

i believe, it means after using Cripple Punisher, you can use the 3 skills, and a clone will be generated to use these 3 skills (while you can continue to use your Cripple Punisher to attack); and i believe it's the same clone

we are just translating the uistring...  will need to wait for the test tomorrow...

haha, i think the developer might get the idea from the "Shadow Drive" of Moonlight Blade..

Signature

Oct 21, 2014 2:13 am
    Is time to level my Ripper too? = =" Still 57...

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
    华中电信一区 剑气侠红
    Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
    Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
    DDN Wild Party Guide
    Youtube Channel
    Tempest Mini-Guide
    Oct 21, 2014 2:19 am
    Cripple Punisher => is this lv32 skill @_@

Oct 21, 2014 2:19 am
    Reply 4#  123.*.*.152

Ultimate..

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
    华中电信一区 剑气侠红
    Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
    Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
    DDN Wild Party Guide
    Youtube Channel
    Tempest Mini-Guide
    Oct 21, 2014 3:07 am
    I wish they dont skip screamer again O.O

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 21, 2014 4:53 am
      Reply 6#  120.*.*.241

screamer is not even mentioned in the next update schedule..

Nov update  = Barbarian, according to the update note

i guess we can stop expecting that to happen =.=

Signature

Oct 21, 2014 4:58 am
      http://bbs.duowan.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=41187634&fromuid=14308492

Rough translation from a shitty (machine) translation...

Some maps have been fixed. 痛哭墙 or Wall of Lamentation can no longer be jumped over (lol, just as Tomia shared about it xD). Some item from the altar has been added as a drop to at least some of the Chaos bosses. Lazy to translate the rest.

Some change to Gigantes involving a boss... = =" (Really, a 50 cap nest fix at 80 cap?)

Some changes to Volcano/VCN - Not too familiar with VCN so I will leave off this.

Some change to Maelstrom Howl
      Something to do with Critical and 20 counters - a reference to the Fatal GM bug most likely
      Something about an Archer skill being unable to be fixed, as well as an EX. My guess is Extension Arrow.
      Either Elemental and Conviction Aura did not require MP (bug) or they do not require MP now (lol?)
      Something about a bug fix with Reload (it triggering MM or something...)
      Piercing Star bug fix
      The End changes?
      I give up with the rest of the sins stuff...

Some fixes to Mercenaries...

Well, too hard to read this shit xD.

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
      华中电信一区 剑气侠红
      Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
      Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
      DDN Wild Party Guide
      Youtube Channel
      Tempest Mini-Guide
      Oct 21, 2014 4:58 am
      Reply 8#  sieg_freedom

lol, if you can read that.... i salute you :D

修正了一个音频输出牧师“的Jere科技教育全国人民代表大会”的声音

Signature

Oct 21, 2014 5:24 am
      Reply 9#  chaose5

Too hard... xD Always get a headache reading those...

I think that the Screamer boost is a huge problem for the devs. Having tried Soul Eater and having read the reports of how puppet works in some situations, I can roughly understand it. Making puppet last longer might lead to far too much abuse. The delay debuff is also an extremely powerful effect that can be used to cheese some mechanics. Strengthen them too much and they will just be flat overpowered. (Then again, Engineers are pretty much the same)

The classes I would like to see receive some changes based on what I know

- Guardian (I still think they don't have enough relevance in most content after the revamp)
      - Saint (Pretty much dead now)

- Gladiator (Some way to boost them in 4-6 men content, or make them decisively better in raid)
      - Barbarian (Granted I am not familiar with mercs, but from what I simulated when I tried, their DPS is barely any higher than Destroyer, negligible on a raid scale)

- Elestra (She doesn't need any, but failed revamp is failed revamp)
      - Smasher (Also nearly dead...)

- Sniper (Although I will most likely never play this class... Both Bowmasters do require additional support for the whole party. They are just not good against the competition. Bow mastery + 65 passive + Sylph's Aid contributes too much towards 2x cap. and Bulls Eye is nothing in today's game)
      - Tempest (Make Astral Illusion full iframe and let's see how it goes)

- If I had to pick a loli, I would still say Physician even after the revamp. But nah, they are all good enough.

- Dancers (I think a rescaling on their skill board damage should be sufficient)
      - Screamers (I don't know what to do xD)

- Ripper (Doesn't actually "need" one, just the competition has always been too strong for him to shine, especially after all those revamps)
      - Abyss Walker (Also doesn't need one, very strong compared to most classes, but not "good enough" similar to Ripper)

- Sting Breezer (Slight Action Speed increase would help...)

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
      华中电信一区 剑气侠红
      Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
      Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
      DDN Wild Party Guide
      Youtube Channel
      Tempest Mini-Guide
      Oct 21, 2014 6:55 am
      Barbarian will be boosted in November.
      again [SMILE=18]

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 21, 2014 7:00 am
        Too many buffs.

What we need is a new nest =|

mobile forum
        posted via cellphone

Signature

Dragon Nest
        NA DN - LvL 60 Ice Witch - RoseofLove
        CDN - LvL 80 Elestra - RoseofLove
        CDN - LvL 80 Gear Master - LilyofHope
        CDN - LvL 80 Light Fury - EnvyEX
        CDN - LvL 80 Raven - WrathEX
        KDN - Lvl 80 Flurry - 장미Spear

Youtube Channel (RevertibleFate): http://www.youtube.com/user/RevertibleFate

Brave Frontier
        Revert ( ID: 2211212567)
        Oct 21, 2014 7:39 am
        retarded.. screamers are too unique for them. useless devs can't do sh!t

Oct 21, 2014 7:51 am
        As i have said before a simple damage boost to screamers will do, im kind of alright with this gameplay. Also, make resent area proc faster or something may help as well, i just don't know why, if they recycle so many ideas(ripper's looks very familiar, reminds me of tempest use one skill = reduce cd), why not just give a simple board damage boost... How hard can it be to revamp us when they did a decent job in like 1/5 the time for majesty/saleana revamp?
        Edit: Yeah, the puppet mechanics may be a bit more complex but god damn how long has this been put off for?

[ The post was edited by daniellcl49bm at Oct 21, 2014 8:02 am ]

Oct 21, 2014 8:31 am

1. Cripple Punisher
        (PVE)New effect - While casting Crippler Punisher, CD of Cripple Punisher is reduced each time fire-elemental physical skills land hits.

So it's similar to Tempest new passive, but the CD cut only redeemable when Cripple Punisher active? That's rather hard to execute, especially if the CD reduction isn't massive.

I really hate Cripple Punisher though... even if they give full iframe, we got too many nests with anti iframe moves.
        EDIT: Somehow I have a hunch that unless something terrible happened, the Cripple Punisher becomes more spammable than Spiral Edge. Almost like no CD Mechanic Mode stance.

[ The post was edited by fourrier at Oct 21, 2014 10:00 am ]

Oct 21, 2014 8:43 am
        - Screamers (I don't know what to do xD)

u took the works from eyedentity's mouth

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 21, 2014 11:07 am
          Reply 16#  222.*.*.165

Pretty much, but most probably for different reasons though.

I like Screamer's gameplay, it would be a shame to dumb the class down. However, their lack of real DPS comes not just from the lack of skill board damage, but a few other factors - which include the pretty lengthy setup time and summon wiping clearing Soul Gate. (That is not to say SE has crap tier DPS, but I don't find it anywhere near high either)

Admittedly, most of their support is way overhyped. What they give is mostly unnecessary (nice to have, but unnecessary)... aside from the delay debuff. While it is an annoying effect to have when used at the wrong timing, it is extremely abusable when used properly. This is probably the greatest concern of the devs. (Well, if they are considering it from a more rational pov imo)

The greatest value in a class is an exclusive ability that is desirable for its effect, or even if not exclusive can be used to greater effect than any other class. Notable examples are Time Acceleration, Dance 2, Healing of Chakra etc. Screamer's delay debuff is not just unique, but can really cheese some mechanics. (Don't wanna spoil which, but there's a reason why Crusaders love them. Let's just say delayed action can also mean delayed buff clears...)

If you give a class with such an ability top notch capabilities in other areas, it will just create a god tier class. For example, look at the outrage so many people had when Elestra's revamp details were released aside from the reduction in damage increase per ice layer. The never ending complaints of how godlike Light Fury is. Or a Shooting Star who can solo Memorial 1 first boss in 17s, while having Damage Transition (exclusive), Mecha Bomber, Chemical Grenade (most overpowered of its type), Wax etc. (Hell, just see how valued Acrobats were for Spirit Boost alone)

Of course, the delay debuff isn't as easily abused as most of the others. But it is extremely overpowered regardless of what people say. The class itself also has some nice iframes, extremely long amount of air time, Phantom Avenger (those who don't think this skill is OP aside from buff clears... lol)...

I agree that Screamers should be boosted. They do too little damage for my liking when I consider gear level across several characters (and I am quite qualified to compare I think...) There is simply insufficient reward for gearing up a Screamer imo (albeit I can say the same for quite a few other classes) but I don't really find it easy to balance them too.

Now, I am not sure if the devs want to avoid creating another god tier class. If it were me though, such an outcome would not be desirable...

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
          华中电信一区 剑气侠红
          Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
          Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
          DDN Wild Party Guide
          Youtube Channel
          Tempest Mini-Guide
          Oct 21, 2014 4:17 pm
          Seeing the engineer revamp i doubt the devs give a crap about whether the freshly revamped class is a god or not.

Oct 21, 2014 5:30 pm
          Dang! Just when i found about the lamentation bug it it's gonna get taken away;;

In any case im glad ripper will be getting some buffs! Fire needs more love >_<. Wonder what the barbarian changes will be. But like Revertible said would like to see new nests too!! Anyone have any idea when red dragon nest will be released?

Signature

DN IGN : Tomia Lv50 Majesty
          Currently playing jDN in ネルウィン server IGN:Lvl 80 Lightning/Ice Shooting Star シューテイングクレア
          Level 80 Lightning Tempest: OmgItsクレア Level 80 Elestra: Emelyn
          Level 80 Majesty : ゆかりクレア Feel free to message me, add me if you happen to be in Nerwin :) Would be glad to help out!

Quick Reply:DN KR 22nd Oct: Ripper Boost, Halloween

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »