Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) CDN & KDN English Patch ( Updated 24/10/15 with Diadalos Nest and few Hunter things)

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
||
Daidalos Nest & Nightmare Stage||

Future Update

|| Silver Hunter ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

CDN & KDN English Patch ( Updated 24/10/15 with Diadalos Nest and few Hunter things)

Aug 22, 2014 9:07 am
Update v211 patch t1

1- Changed the names of flaming and scorching volcano gear to meteorite and planetary gear ( i used those 2 names temporarily since the koreon translations originally didn't make much sense) left the FD set as it is ( i.e. Comet gear is the fd set for 80 cap).

2- Cleaned up the descriptions for most of the Lencea skills. Didn't clean up the flurry and Sting breezer skills though since kdn stopped pak files from being used so i couldn't test my English patch over there and confirm the flurry and SB skills descriptions on my own flurry + SB. Since i won't have much free time to lvl up another lencea on cdn to at least lvl 45, if anyone has already gotten the 3rd tree skills and doesn't mind posting some pics of every skill in the Flurry or SB tree, then i can clean up those descriptions in the next patch.

3- Fixed archer trainer in cardock pass to let you do the lencea main quest line.

4- Added the chinise versions of blazing star and falling star pieces for easier searching in the Market Place.

5- Added volcano nest achievement titles
6- Added the "Kings" Ladder gear

7- Couple of translations for the future ( mercanary system, ect)

Took care of most of the translations for this patch a while ago. But will probably release another English patch sometime this month to clean up some things ( such as the crest expansion scroll description) and translate some future content. Just gotta try to get some free time lol....

As always, if there's any issues, please pleas pleas please post a detailed description with pics so i can try to help fix the issue asap. If you don't provide any proof to support your issue, then i might not be able to help you.

Return to the list

Signature

Dragon Nest
NA DN - LvL 60 Ice Witch - RoseofLove
CDN - LvL 80 Elestra - RoseofLove
CDN - LvL 80 Gear Master - LilyofHope
CDN - LvL 80 Light Fury - EnvyEX
CDN - LvL 80 Raven - WrathEX
KDN - Lvl 80 Flurry - 장미Spear

Youtube Channel (RevertibleFate): http://www.youtube.com/user/RevertibleFate

Brave Frontier
Revert ( ID: 2211212567)

Bookmark and share to your friends

Aug 22, 2014 10:04 am
Lvl 12 main quest cleric jermain in carderock bug cant complete...u need to remove the patch for you to go on..

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 22, 2014 10:40 am
    Reply 21#  frezasaga

Fixed up. Updated first post with v2 which has germaines quest for lencea enabled. If there's any other issues with the main quest, please post the exact names of the npcs as you see them in cdn ( since their script files follow those ones and not the NA/SEA versions) and i'll try to fix them up when i get the chance =P

Signature

Dragon Nest

Brave Frontier
    Aug 23, 2014 2:45 am
    there is a quest clear mark on the head of warrior trainer chandler on calderock but when i go there, there is nothing
    and irine has 4th anniversary quest but i can't proceed

after removing the ENP, there is really a quest on chandler and no quest on irinenice work btw

[ The post was edited by ParisScout at Aug 23, 2014 3:11 am ]

Aug 26, 2014 6:02 pm
    how to remove the english patch??? i already deleted it from the folder along with all other mods... but every time i load the client the version of the english patch still shows... i even download the new client and deleted my old one.. but the problem is still there... help pls.... i cant change job... the quick changejob is missing to... the change job quest dont push through... =(

Sep 5, 2014 1:39 pm
    Reply 24#  180.*.*.20

You probably forgot to remove the patch before doing an update at one point. Try using the Previous Versions feature (if you know when it happened and if running Windows 7+).

Signature

-Dragon Nest-
    [NA] Arshura (Lv. 70 Blade Dancer), lsunagi (Lv. 70 Abyss Walker) in <ALLMIGHTY>
    [CDN] MrQD (Lv. 70 Raven), DarkBring (Lv. 34 Bringer), Irangola (Lv. 20 Piercer) in <FREEDOM>
    Jan 5, 2015 3:08 am
    Updated a few things in the English patch on the first post since i wanted to try out ( and record) Rumble Mode. To be specific, almost all the content cdn has now, and will have for the future ( until right before the release of RDN memorial p1). Last thing to be translated is RDN achievements and changes to cooking. Figured i'll just add a KDN version as well since it looks like no one is making a eng patch for kdn anymore.

Please don't ask when the next English patch will be. I'm normally busy with life so i update this patch when i have time and interest.

Anyways enjoy ladies and gents ^^

(Back to going on break lol)

Signature

Dragon Nest

Brave Frontier

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 7, 2015 6:54 pm
      U forgot Battle field shop and still can't return dailies btw. The 80s ofc

Jan 18, 2015 6:14 am

cant take this quest, if i take = DC

Mar 7, 2015 6:33 am
      how about adding some Dark Avenger skill description

Mar 28, 2015 1:50 am
      This is incredible
      THANKS

Apr 1, 2015 1:41 am

Please continue this project, 'coz there's a lot of interesting stuff in DN right now [SMILE=15] and thanks in advance your work is greatly appreciated! [SMILE=2]

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 25, 2015 3:55 pm
        is there a way to put this patch? cuz i get an error when i try to load my dn.
        ty

Apr 26, 2015 10:40 am
        any update for this

May 3, 2015 9:00 pm
        I play and have a legit kdn account but I'm fluent in english, thank you so very much for this translation patch. =D

Jun 7, 2015 8:39 am
        any update for this patch...

Jun 11, 2015 2:07 am
        When will Machina comming?

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 9, 2015 5:59 pm
          I dragged and dropped just the updated (05-2015) KDN patcher and it doesn't change anything.

Do I need to use multiple files or is that intended as a one file for everything?

Aug 20, 2015 9:19 am
          since chryses didnt update the english patch...any update for this..

Aug 22, 2015 2:17 am
          Ill shamelessly plug mine here then.

There still crapton of work to do (120+k words), but I dont have time for translation right now. Not in a city. Eventually Ill update it.

ps: dont forget to use resizer from another forum thread.

Quick Reply:CDN & KDN English Patch ( Updated 24/10/15 with Diadalos Nest and few Hunter things)

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »