Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) CDN & KDN English Patch ( Updated 24/10/15 with Diadalos Nest and few Hunter things)

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
||
Daidalos Nest & Nightmare Stage||

Future Update

|| Silver Hunter ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

CDN & KDN English Patch ( Updated 24/10/15 with Diadalos Nest and few Hunter things)

Jul 2, 2014 1:34 am
Small English patch for anyone playing cdn and kdn. Used references from Chryses and Raventails English Patchs to teach myself how to make one from scratch so credits got to them as well.

Download link for CDN English Patch ( updated 22-9-2015):
http://www.mediafire.com/download/abm9k91imcfjvn2/Resource01-CDN_October.pak

Download link for KDN English Patch ( updated 22-9-2015):
http://www.mediafire.com/download/fnk2a5ayyu15aqn/Resource01-KDN_October.pak

After downloading and extracting the zip file, you'll notice that the file size is 450mb+. This is because Eyedentity previously put a program that makes it so that any .pak file that is launched which is under 450mb will result in the an error called "Invalid Shadder Data"appearing and this will then close the client. However, if the .pak file is over 450mb then it will run as normal. If you wish to reduce the file size on your computer but still want to play cdn/kdn in English, read and understand how to do steps 1-3 in the following link ( do so at your own risk and only if you REALLY need the extra space on your computer especially with step 3):
http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20140926/How_To_Fix_Mod_PacksFiles_After_The_Recent_Update-542510c01d0d18613-1.html

Remember to remove the patch from the same folder your dnlauncher is located before updating your client otherwise it may cause bugs.

Also for any player who plays without an English mod ( like Sieg for example) but gets annoyed by the English Censors ( those * things sometimes in chat). Download the mod called  Resource00-ChatFilterDisabler.pak from the following page:

https://code.google.com/p/dn-translation/downloads/list

This mod will filter out the annoying * symbol from english chat ( espically in guild chat) without having to make you use any English patch and will still let you play cdn in Chinese. Credits go to the dn-translation team for making it. Same rules apply as above, remember to remove it from your clients folder before updating to avoid possible bugs.

Also, please don't ask when the next English patch will be released. Usually pretty busy with life so i do this mostly when ever i get the time ( and interest).

Anyways, enjoy Ladies and Gents ^^

[ The post was edited by Revertible at Oct 24, 2015 2:03 am ]

Return to the list

Signature

Dragon Nest
NA DN - LvL 60 Ice Witch - RoseofLove
CDN - LvL 80 Elestra - RoseofLove
CDN - LvL 80 Gear Master - LilyofHope
CDN - LvL 80 Light Fury - EnvyEX
CDN - LvL 80 Raven - WrathEX
KDN - Lvl 80 Flurry - 장미Spear

Youtube Channel (RevertibleFate): http://www.youtube.com/user/RevertibleFate

Brave Frontier
Revert ( ID: 2211212567)

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jul 2, 2014 1:36 am
Update Log
22-8-2014

1- Changed the names of flaming and scorching volcano gear to meteorite and planetary gear ( i used those 2 names temporarily since the koreon translations originally didn't make much sense) left the FD set as it is ( i.e. Comet gear is the fd set for 80 cap).

2- Cleaned up the descriptions for most of the Lencea skills. Didn't clean up the flurry and Sting breezer skills though since kdn stopped pak files from being used so i couldn't test my English patch over there and confirm the flurry and SB skills descriptions on my own flurry + SB. Since i won't have much free time to lvl up another lencea on cdn to at least lvl 45, if anyone has already gotten the 3rd tree skills and doesn't mind posting some pics of every skill in the Flurry or SB tree, then i can clean up those descriptions in the next patch.

3- Fixed archer trainer in cardock pass to let you do the lencea main quest line.

4- Added the chinise versions of blazing star and falling star pieces for easier searching in the Market Place.

5- Added volcano nest achievement titles

6- Added the "Kings" Ladder gear

7- Couple of translations for the future ( mercanary system, ect)

26-7-2014

Just a few minor updates to address some issues.
1- Translated a couple of m:23943 things that were missed haha.

2- Enabled Irine to now give the 4th year anniversary event ( her script file was in the most random of places lol..) . Now you can look sexy with your 4th year aniversary hat haha =D

3- Enabled Pania's Shop to now let you trade the tickets we got from our suffixes being removed for dragon jades.

PLEASE NOTE You will see 2 more shops in there that you can't click called the Hero's shop and potential extractor shop. I found those two while looking through Pania's script file in kdn's client that seemed to not be in any other version. This might be hinting that a future update might have rewards coming from these two shops so for now i'll leave it like this in the event cdn gets this future update with the rewards for these shops. If nothing happens to these two in the next few months, then i'll remove them.

22-7-2014
Already translated most of the info for this months release  in the last patch from 13-7-2014. This patch:

1- Enabled dailies for lvl 70-79 from the blacksmith and lvl 80 as well as the goddess tear drop quests.

2- Minor fixs

3- Future translations for Lencea and Volcano Nest.

4- Enabled Honest Ed's Achievement Store

13-7-2014

Just a few minor translations.

1- Fixed up the issue with exp capsules not showing the amount of exp you have stored currently. Now they will show you how much they have stored and will say MAX when you have filled that exp capsule.

2- Fixed up some of the names of hero's battle field monsters that showed as m:10034304 and so forth

3- Fixed up an error where if you are lvl 61 or below and try to send a message with gold in it, you will get a m:104394309 type of message. If you try to send gold to another character through mail and you are under lvl 61, it will now tell you that you can't until you are above lvl 61.

4- Other minor translations for the future ( volcano nest, Lencea skills, ect)

[ The post was edited by Revertible at Aug 22, 2014 9:14 am ]

Signature

Dragon Nest

Brave Frontier

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 2, 2014 1:36 am
    Reservered

Signature

Dragon Nest

Brave Frontier
    Jul 2, 2014 1:37 am
    Old post, ignore this
    Since it seems that Chryses may have quit ( or taken a break) and people still need an English patch for the recent new updates. I figured i'd try to teach myself ( using Chyrses and Raventails old eng patchs as a reference ) how to make a more up to date eng patch ( tried messaging Chryses a few days ago to get permission to use his for reference for making mine but no reply... so can't really put this off any longer) and been working on making one over the last few days when ever i get the free time.
    I'm still relatively new to this so there may be a few things here and there that need to be fixed up ( like grammar and a bit of coding here and there).

So if there are any issues please please PLEASE post a pic of the issue otherwise i can't help you.

This is a prototype for now. I've translated most of the new stuff ( like third core nest, the new cash items, engineer skills revamp,ect) but still have more stuff to debug and work on when ever i get the free time and will update this post with the newer version of the eng patch. Don't ask me when that will be since life really keeps me busy sometimes haha >_< .

Old English Patchs

1- v208t6

http://www.mediafire.com/download/r0ta3v9n1oxf4h9/Resource01-EnglishPatchV208t6.pak
    2- v208t7

http://www.mediafire.com/download/luz6u985kc23koa/Resource01-EnglishPatchV208t7.pak
    3-v209t2

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ugc4029cu0dasp4/Resource01-CDN_English_Patch_v209t2.pak
    4-v209t3

http://www.mediafire.com/download/13xce7nt5vnbcpu/Resource01-CDN_English_Patch_v209t3.pak

[ The post was edited by Revertible at Aug 22, 2014 9:12 am ]

Signature

Dragon Nest

Brave Frontier
    Jul 2, 2014 7:52 am
    Chrysis is not taking a break. just too busy right now. but if you provide the english patch for CDN. thank you

Jul 3, 2014 4:49 am
    Working great so far, thank you!

Jul 10, 2014 7:32 am
    Thank you kindly for this great patch

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 12, 2014 10:54 am
      I downloaded the torrent for CDN, however i cannot paste your patch into where the dnlauncher destination is please help? thanks in advance

Jul 13, 2014 2:50 am
      Reply 7#  tanhed

If you try pasting the mod's file ontop of any of the other files, the option to paste will most likely not appear ( such as in your case) or as seen below.

Try instead maximizing your window and pasting the file anywhere in the completely blank side of the window like so

instead and that way it should be able to paste it without any issues.

Signature

Dragon Nest

Brave Frontier
      Jul 13, 2014 3:45 am
      13-7-2014 - Minor Update

Just a few minor translations.

1- Fixed up the issue with exp capsules not showing the amount of exp you have stored currently. Now they will show you how much they have stored and will say MAX when you have filled that exp capsule.

2- Fixed up some of the names of hero's battle field monsters that showed as m:10034304 and so forth

3- Fixed up an error where if you are lvl 61 or below and try to send a message with gold in it, you will get a m:104394309 type of message. If you try to send gold to another character through mail and you are under lvl 61, it will now tell you that you can't until you are above lvl 61.

4- Other minor translations for the future ( volcano nest, Lencea skills, ect)

Signature

Dragon Nest

Brave Frontier
      Jul 14, 2014 2:22 pm
      I tried what you said. this came up

I downloaded the DDL client  a long time ago before downloading the torrent and i could have pasted a patch like what you just did easily. However now i cannot download the DDL client because there were some errors in chinese that i could not read on the screen (where you pressed play), since no one was replying i downloaded the torrent instead and now i can't add the patch to the torrent. QQ please help

Jul 21, 2014 7:18 am
      Reply 10#  tanhed

So i spent the last few hours trying to reinacte and fix your problem but no matter what i tried, the English patch worked just fine for me x.x .

So gonna ask these last few questions and hopefully i can try to figure out the problem.

1- Have you tried to run the client without the English patch? Did you manage to do at least 1 nest/dungeon without the English patch?

2- If you said No to the above, try placing your DN Folder on your desktop and running the client without the English patch and doing 1 nest/dungeon. If you can successfully do that, then try running the client with the English patch and see if you can do 1 nest/dungeon.

3- If neither the above worked, your client might be corrupt and needs to be reinstalled. Try redownloading a fresh copy and reinstalling then run the cleint with and without the English patch.

Since i've tried the patch on more than 1 computar and worked fine so far for me ( and other's who have reported to me how the english patch has fared for them), i believe it might be something with either your version of the cleint ( i.e might be corrupt) or your computar.

Signature

Dragon Nest

Brave Frontier

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 21, 2014 10:21 pm
        I'm noticing my numbers on the keypad disappearing unless I hover over them...

Signature

-Dragon Nest-
        [NA] Arshura (Lv. 70 Blade Dancer), lsunagi (Lv. 70 Abyss Walker) in <ALLMIGHTY>
        [CDN] MrQD (Lv. 70 Raven), DarkBring (Lv. 34 Bringer), Irangola (Lv. 20 Piercer) in <FREEDOM>
        Jul 21, 2014 11:50 pm
        Reply 12#  MrQD

That much is from the update itself haha.

As you can see

Without an English patch, the numbers on the keypad will still disappear when you hover over them. Seems to be the case in kdn as well so might just be an added security measure.

Signature

Dragon Nest

Brave Frontier
        Jul 21, 2014 11:57 pm
        Update v209 patch t1

22-7-2014

Already translated most of the info for this months release  in the last patch from 13-7-2014. This patch:

1- Enabled dailies for lvl 70-79 from the blacksmith and lvl 80 as well as the goddess tear drop quests.

2- Minor fixs

3- Future translations for Lencea and Volcano Nest.
        4- Enabled Honest ED's Achievement Store

If there are any issues, please comment on this thread so i can try to fix it asap.

[ The post was edited by Revertible at Jul 22, 2014 2:24 am ]

Signature

Dragon Nest

Brave Frontier
        Jul 23, 2014 9:18 am
        Hey,

I found 2 roadblocks in the english patch.

1. Merchant Pania's Dragon Jade exchange shop is Disabled in your English patch. It's the place u use the 40-50 and 60-70 jade vouchers.

2. Irine's Quest for the 4 year anniversary is also disabled in the English patch.

Other then those two things being disabled (not showing up) everything else is Great!

Thanks for patch!

Jul 25, 2014 12:23 am
        Reply 15#  -Brad-

Hey, thank you for the update! ^^

Will look for their script files and fix it up for next patch =D

Signature

Dragon Nest

Brave Frontier

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 26, 2014 5:43 am
          Update v209 patch t1

26-7-2014

Just a few minor updates to address some issues.
          1- Translated a couple of m:23943 things that were missed haha.

2- Enabled Irine to now give the 4th year anniversary event ( her script file was in the most random of places lol..) . Now you can look sexy with your 4th year aniversary hat haha =D

3- Enabled Pania's Shop to now let you trade the tickets we got from our suffixes being removed for dragon jades.

PLEASE NOTE You will see 2 more shops in there that you can't click called the Hero's shop and potential extractor shop. I found those two while looking through Pania's script file in kdn's client that seemed to not be in any other version. This might be hinting that a future update might have rewards coming from these two shops so for now i'll leave it like this in the event cdn gets this future update with the rewards for these shops. If nothing happens to these two in the next few months, then i'll remove them.

If there are any issues, please comment on this thread so i can try to fix it asap.

Signature

Dragon Nest

Brave Frontier
          Jul 26, 2014 8:53 am
          Reply 0#  Revertible

sir, i cant use teleport   can you fix it?
          Video : http://youtu.be/YAhjlcPuB7c

Jul 26, 2014 7:40 pm
          Reply 18#  fahrezaranda

I tested teleporting at the same npc as on your minimap and had no issues telelporting

I assume that it might be how your character was positioned that caused you to be unable to teleport ( happens sometimes with commisions as well) or if you're playing a pserver ( since her text is different from mine as shown below)

It might be an issue with thier server ( they might have missed some code for the teleporter).

Signature

Dragon Nest

Brave Frontier

Quick Reply:CDN & KDN English Patch ( Updated 24/10/15 with Diadalos Nest and few Hunter things)

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »