Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) Ripper Skill build tentative

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
|| Citidel of Erosion, Guardian & Physician Boost||

Future Update

|| Screamer Boost ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

Ripper Skill build tentative

Sep 22, 2013 12:53 pm
I'm pretty new around here, and I recently started playing assassin, so far with what I've seen I came up with a tentative for a skill build, wich is as follows:

I accept all kind of feedback since I'm still experimenting with the assassin anyway n_nu thanks in advance

ok Explanaitions for my choices:

Assassin:

Pretty much self explanatory, only 1 questionable choice, open edge lvl 16, why not 21?
I'd love to, but simply its sacrifing too much SP, and I need it in the chaser tree >_<

Chaser:

Raven Side:
Up until punishment, since punishment + aplause = -20 def/mdef debuff, that not only helps you but also the party's general DPS...

Ripper side:
Swift blow and camuflage to lvl 16, main DPS skills, at least so far that's what they proved themselves to be in my case...

Blade runner lvl 6: thes skill itself its not that bad, its just that it has a pretty slim AoE for the first animation and if you miss that, the real damage of the skill will be completely lost... so just at 6 to have some dmg...

Mortal blow and izuna drop are self explanatory...

Fade lvl 11: huge damage bonus for izuna drop, even more if you combine it with aplause and punisher debuffs. the downside is the increase in damage you recieve, but it also makes you loose the aggro, so just trying to not be reckless should be enough.

Recieve Edge lvl 1: its an extra aerial evasion, could come in handy...

Ilussion step lvl 1: it could come in handy, if you want you can leave blade runner lvl 1 and get those 5 sp here to get -5s CD, up to you

Dedicate Crow lvl 4: good damage burst to start a battle, that's it...

Dedicate shadow lvl 0: I'm not the kinda guy to be exited about a 3s buff that can heal you if you're hit with magic dmg, it just requires perfect timing and with 45s CD, you got next to 0 margin of error...

Burning call lvl 0: for pvp is good, its just that it doesn't quite convince me... its iframe is questionable... so for me, it just looks cool :/

same as before, still on testing stage, all feedback is welcome, I hope we can come up with a pretty good skill build :P

edit: skill sim for those who don't have it: http://dn.duowan.com/s/t4/ripper-70.html

edit again: edited post, added reasoning behind the lvls. Thank you so much for the feedback so far n_n

[ The post was edited by Evrard at Sep 24, 2013 5:19 am ]

Return to the list

Totally +150 Points 

1 The_Only_7 +150 Points 2013-09-23 20:36:31 Thanks for sharing your Ripper build  

Bookmark and share to your friends

Sep 22, 2013 3:05 pm
Something like this at assassin tree
[img]http://i.imgur.com/xqs2SNZ.png[/img]
Applause, Rake or Rain drop to lvl 11

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 22, 2013 3:11 pm
    hi it is quite good but i have a suggest for u !^^ try to change  MP+  in 1/6,get only recovery MP 5/5.
    Ude the 5 poit to Fan of Edge(16/23).
    For other skills i think is ok!^^ i really appreciate that u use Applause to "stak"damage^^

Good guide
    (i'chose Raven path but i know something of Ripper^^)

Sep 22, 2013 4:49 pm
    [quote]Quote: Originally Posted by [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/member/info/2798180/2]SoulLess93[/url] at Sep 22, 2013 3:11 pm
    hi it is quite good but i have a suggest for u !^^ try to change MP+ in 1/6,get only recovery MP 5/5.
    Ude the 5 poit to Fan of Edge(16/23).
    For other skills i think is ok!^^ i really appreciate that u use Applause to "stak"damage^^

Good guide
    (i'chose Raven path but i know something of Ripper^^) [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20130922/Ripper_Skill_build_tentative-523f4ac4219f26613-1.html#p523f6afef10e9c][STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST]images/back.gif[/STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST][/url][/quote]
    its jsut that I've been struggling a lot with the MP while lvling X_X still not max lvl but I'm thinking in advance, but you're right maybe with my gears completed I won't have that problem anymore :P another thing that I realized was that blade runner does not make that much dmg... even with EX, so I ended up leaving it lvl 6 to get punishment for that extra debuff....

note: gonna edit first post to reflect this, let me know what you think now :P

Sep 22, 2013 6:37 pm
    IMO, you can drop Dedicate Shadow since the 3 second duration and magical damage exclusive heal trigger isn't really that worth the points and waiting to get hit is too risky only for the 30%hp capped heal

You can invest the points on
    1)Fade
    Better burst for Izuna Drop/Artful Chaser/Fan of Edge and wearing speed plates enables you to abuse this
    (Additional Dmg taken is risky, however, if you aren't confident about your dodging skills then just take a Paladin and use Fade after he Provokes since the cooldowns are relatively close+you'll also have more gain from Elem Aura%)

2)Fan of Edge
    High gain from Lv16->Lv21

3)Illusion Step
    Faster CD for instances where you need to move fast like dragon's rotating breath

4)Feint
    Biggest life-saver on laggy situations.

CMIIW, I haven't fully tested the i-frames of Burning Call, i still get hit during shouting animation, i-frame starts right when it hits, and the slight delay of stiffness after the step-back(i-frame ends here) seems risky if the boss decides a combination attack or a charge. This could be dropped depending on preference(looks cool in PVP when I do wall combos though).

Good decision of putting points until Punishment for contribution to party DPS though.

Signature

Dragon Nest CN
    Gladiator(Perma-Stopped)/Sniper/Raven/Guardian

Dragon Nest SEA HolyWood(My friends aren't playing anymore so I'll be inactive)
    Gladiator/Tempest/Inquisitor/MoonLord
    Sep 22, 2013 7:11 pm
    hmm I'm trying my best to stretch as much the skilll points as I can >_<

the only thing that comes to mind is droping blade runner to 1, since its a bad skill anyway, and dropping mortal blow to 11, since I won't be using skill accesories.... if I scretch it to that advance I can get to this:

not really sure on this one @_@
    edit: edited first post, removed this one to avoid confusion

[ The post was edited by Evrard at Sep 23, 2013 5:10 pm ]

Sep 22, 2013 7:45 pm
    why no burning call? its actually good as some of ripper skill cant be canceled by tumble..

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 23, 2013 2:53 am

[quote]droping blade runner to 1, since its a bad skill anyway[/quote]

I am thinking the same as well.. Since if you miss the 1st hit (elbow) the entire skill misses including the additional aoe from the EX. (wasted dmge)

It does have good dmge but tend not to get hit most of the time.

Now I'm pondering if i should lower it or keep at at Lv16 (as i said, it has good dmge + AoE from the EX but tend to miss most of the time esp small targets)

Sep 23, 2013 5:12 pm

thanks you so much for the feedback so far, I've spend a pretty large amount of time thinking about this, edited first post to sum up pretty much everything you've helped me so far :P

Sep 24, 2013 1:20 am
      Just a correction, Applause/Punishment's debuff isn't of damage amplification type like Bull's Eye, but of defense reduction type like Iron Wall suffix

something like this(i'm not familiar about defense reduction% curve)
      ex. target's defense reduction% = 23% -> after Applause's 10% def reduction = 23% * (1-0.1) = 20.7%

Signature

Dragon Nest CN
      Gladiator(Perma-Stopped)/Sniper/Raven/Guardian

Dragon Nest SEA HolyWood(My friends aren't playing anymore so I'll be inactive)
      Gladiator/Tempest/Inquisitor/MoonLord
      Sep 24, 2013 3:42 am
      what a LOL build,..

Sep 24, 2013 5:21 am
      Quote: Originally Posted by majinken21 at Sep 24, 2013 1:20 am
      Just a correction, Applause/Punishment's debuff isn't of damage amplification type like Bull's Eye, but of defense reduction type like Iron Wall suffix

something like this(i'm not familiar about defense reduction% curve)
      ex. target's defense reduction% = 23% -> after Applause's 10% def reduction = 23% * (1-0.1) = 20.7%     

thanks, corrected :P its still pretty usefull IMO

@hdn619 why not add some REAL feedback instead? that's not helping anybody

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 24, 2013 3:41 pm
        Lame build,..

Sep 24, 2013 6:14 pm
        Hi, good build overall.
        The only suggestion I can give you is to put aerial evasion to level 1 and put the 3 sp on fake clog since you have receive edge.
        I find myself using fake clog more to escape sticky situations than aerial evasion, especially when you are receiving a combo. :3

Hope this helps. :D

Signature

KDN
        Ao or Jin/Jihh
        Noeiin (Currently most active character)

KDS
        3lement (Currently inactive)
        -If anyone knows how to unlock BD class, PM me :D

Kritika
        StatiQ (Currently inactive)
        BlanQ (Currently inactive)

Nov 12, 2013 8:32 am
        [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20130922/Ripper_Skill_build_tentative-523f4ac4219f26613-1.html#p524239021934f0]13#[/url] [i]Vaanashebasch[/i][/b] [br] [br]What game is that referring to your GIF image.

Looks Cool![SMILE=3]

Dec 7, 2013 7:35 pm
        [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20130922/Ripper_Skill_build_tentative-523f4ac4219f26613-1.html#p523fa351765e85]5#[/url] [i]Evrard[/i][/b] [br] [br]so what is most needed on any nest sir? Ripper or raven? pls ans

Mar 18, 2014 11:50 pm
        Why not put more at punishment?

mobile forum
        posted via cellphone

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 19, 2014 4:42 am
          @125.*.*.159
          because you are a ripper not a raven

Mar 20, 2014 8:03 pm
          [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20130922/Ripper_Skill_build_tentative-523f4ac4219f26613-1.html#p523f4ac4219f26]0#[/url] [i]Evrard[/i][/b] [br] [br]is it pure PVP or PVE
          or hybrid?

Mar 26, 2014 2:01 pm
          [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20130922/Ripper_Skill_build_tentative-523f4ac4219f26613-1.html#p524214ff8756b7]12#[/url] [i]hdn619[/i][/b] [br] [br]Show your own :P

Quick Reply:Ripper Skill build tentative

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »