Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) Assassin Damage Charts

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
||
Daidalos Nest & Nightmare Stage||

Future Update

|| Silver Hunter ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

Assassin Damage Charts

Jul 11, 2014 4:42 am
Reply 39#  arkhamdavi

1. For Fan of Edge, I noticed that it doesn't hit the same way as Swift Shot. My best attempts with Fan of Edge is 4 o' clock, but others might have differing experiences... you can test it I guess.

2. All the Ripper skills are pretty lacklustre without the EX. You can't really get to know Ripper till you play with the EXs. It is not really weak but not particularly strong either.

3. You can go for either hybrid or pure, it is up to you. With proper fire % stacked and fire/ele resist reduction, I could out-damage a hybrid Ripper under ideal conditions. If you don't intend to use such a setup, or prefer to do dungeons or solo stuff, then hybrid Ripper is fine because Applause is a great skill. Raven has no reason to go hybrid. If you want to be effective, Raven is undoubtedly better. That does not make Ripper a bad class though.

4. http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20130626/Assassin_Skills_Preliminary_Skill_Description_Skill_Animation_Video_added-51cabcf089c348813-1.html by Chaos. Search CTC ^^

5. Well, for starters like I mentioned before, the Assassin tree can't be 44... Yep. The Ripper tree should be left untouched of course. I would always go Level 16 on the 55EX and Level 11 on Izuna Drop EX minimum. Max Fade and Dedicated Crow. You can pretty much do what you like with the rest, as long as you're comfortable with it.

Return to the list

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
华中电信一区 剑气侠红
Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
DDN Wild Party Guide
Youtube Channel
Tempest Mini-Guide

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jul 11, 2014 7:19 am
Reply 40#  sieg_freedom

Thank you very much. You have been very helpful  with this. Like you said yourself, with a lot of the skills I'll have to learn which ones I'm comfortable with and go for that.

I think am leaning more and more towards Raven now...maybe eventually I'll even do both, cuz that really is a tough decision. I really like both sub-classes.

Anyway thanks again for all the info and tips and for replying so fast. :) Cheers ;)

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 11, 2014 8:50 am
    Reply 41#  arkhamdavi

You're welcome. ^^ I do think that Ripper is more fun though, and he definitely isn't weak. Levelling both is fine since you can share gears for them too.

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
    华中电信一区 剑气侠红
    Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
    Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
    DDN Wild Party Guide
    Youtube Channel
    Tempest Mini-Guide
    Jul 11, 2014 10:08 am
    Reply 42#  sieg_freedom

Oh no it's definitely not that I think Ripper's weak...it's just that I mainly do PVE and Nests, and only sometimes do PVP with my friends, cuz everyone's so much stronger xD plus I'm not really familiar enough with the character to do hybrid build for Ripper...so for now I think I'll go Raven and then do a Ripper on the side. Also, the AoE attacks of Raven help a lot with CCing (right? :P)

Also the Range advantage for the Raven is gonna help in PVP for me I think...I have a friend who's a Merc who always beat my Glad...sure equipment and player skill made a difference, but I got OWNED...then I made a ML and got as good as I could, and I held my own against him cuz of all the mid/long range attacks :P

Jul 16, 2014 9:17 pm
    Reply 42#  sieg_freedom

Hey, sorry to bother you again. I finally decided to go Raven, but to be honest I'm a little wary of going for a pure Raven build. I've been looking around, and fact is the pure build is mostly recommended for PVE, and hybrid builds for PVP. Thing is though, I wanna be able to do both xD A slight preference for PVE like I might have mentioned before, but I still wanna be able to do PVP well.

I came across this guide and was really hoping you could give me your opinion on this, please?

http://www.dneternity.com/2014/07/07/dnseapvppveravenripperguide/

Jul 17, 2014 7:27 am
    Reply 44#  arkhamdavi

Err... Most people do know that Sieg and PVP is 100% unrelated. It would be better for you to check with Rabbit, his guide is on the first page of the forums, username GoldrabbitThunder. PvE wise? Definitely a pure build.

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
    华中电信一区 剑气侠红
    Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
    Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
    DDN Wild Party Guide
    Youtube Channel
    Tempest Mini-Guide
    Jul 17, 2014 11:25 am
    I believe a pure Raven build can work in PVP. Pretty sure that's what Rabbit runs with his Raven in ladder, too lazy to login his account to check. The only problem that I can see is that you'll not have some of your essential pvp skills at high enough level or at all if the build is for both PVE and PVP. IIRC, Rabbit started laddering on his Raven with a PVE build and got to top 10.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 18, 2014 7:34 am
      Reply 45#  sieg_freedom

Ok...thank you for your replies. I will check Rabbit's guide. :)

Apr 8, 2017 8:32 pm
      Jason Aldean is an acclaimed nation vocalist, so don't miss the likelihood to visit [url=http://jasonaldeantourtickets.com/]Jason Aldean tour dates 2017[/url]

Quick Reply:Assassin Damage Charts

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »