Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) Koinzell's FD Gladiator Build with 60L+13

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
|| Screamer Boost||

Future Update

|| Red Dragon Nest & Dark Avenger ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

Koinzell's FD Gladiator Build with 60L+13

Aug 18, 2013 9:54 pm
Ok I guess it's a long time coming, since all the requests for my Gladiator skill build, but honestly I only switched to Gladiator months back, so I wanted to take the time to understand the class and experiment with a few skill builds before I shared mine.

So firstly, let's dive into the first skill build I used when I switched to Gladiator. It's a build focusing more on survivability (skills wise), to allow me more time to get used to the class.

Warrior:

SwordMaster:

Gladiator:

Quick Summary:
1) As you can see, I dropped line drive in 60 cap since it can only reach lvl 10, and most of the time 1/4 to 1/2 of the listed dmg is done (except on boss mobs, or directly in front of mobs when u use the skill). This defensive build was very helpful in ddn (esp the maxed parrying stance).

2) Got Great Wave to help with AOE. The one thing I found lacking in Gladiator is the AOE range especially in comparison to Merc.

Once I got more comfortable with the class and DDN nest, I switched to a more offensive build.

SwordMaster:

Maxed line drive in preparation for line drive EX (to get used to the skill and all). To do so, parrying stance and auto-parry was dropped to 1 level and Great Wave dropped too.

After a week, it was time for 70 cap, and my lvl 70 skill build as follows:

Warrior:

SwordMaster:

Gladiator:

Key Points:
In 70 cap, Gladiator is really strong. FA does insane dmg due to its increased modifier, line drive, deep straight and evasion slash get a dmg tier jump (lvl 11 and 16), i.e. all the bread and butter skills.

FA - did a 50m FA previously using +11 60S ddn sword and +10 60S ddn gauntlet. Now with dual 60L+13, I haven't seen how insane the dmg will be. Will update on this again.

Line drive EX helps alot with low hits of line drive, because the dmg of EX hits are based on the actual listed dmg, i.e.

1) Line drive 1 hit, EX effect 6 hits = (1/4 = 25%) + (6 x 5% = 30%) = 55%
2) Line drive 2 hits, EX effect 6 hits = 55% + 25% = 80% (this is the most common scenario for most mobs)
3) and so on... I think you get the picture.

And after using line drive for some time, you'll start to get used to it and can score 3-4 hits even for medium sized bosses.
Finally on line drive EX, it looks freaking cool, together with the animation slowdown

Of course, the original line drive in T3 is still better, I tried it on a jump char glad before.

All the other DPS skills are maxed except triple slash since I'm out of skill points and I prefer to max hacking stance in case I decide to use skill accessories (though very unlikely).

To conclude on the skill build portion:
The most important factor for a Gladiator's DPS is really how fast you spam your skills. After I got a new PC, I noticed my DPS improving significantly, because I can spam much faster.

My stats (max FD for 60 cap) and some gear snapshots:

The stats above are with blessing buff and dragon buff. Without these 2 buffs, my attack is 56.5k.

Blessing buff in the freedom guild server is available free daily as long as you log in at the right time, so effectively, my base attack is 62k.

Oh, and with brave buff on, the attack goes to:

Accessories:
- Still the same as my barb's (i.e dangerous set).

Heraldry:

Skill Heraldry:
Finishing Attack (FA): -20% cd (other skills' cd reduction is 12%, FA is 20%, no brainer here..).
Deep Straight: +20% dmg
Triple Slash: +20% dmg
Line Drive: +20% dmg

Talismans:

To get max Crit at 70 Cap:I made spare ddn gear with agi suffix, and below are the stats with max crit (essentially, drop 1k atk and ~20k hp for max crit)

With and without Brave:

Peaked out Attack in Abyss dungeon, broke the 100k barrier!

Will share my attack with priest buff + genie once I get the chance.

As for gameplay, I think any of my youtube vids can be referenced, especially the newer ones.

What's next? Maxing FD for lvl 70 Cap. i.e. 2974

Return to the list

Totally +300 Points 

1 The_Only_7 +300 Points 2013-08-18 22:52:49 Thx for sharing ur build  

Signature

Koinzell - Lv 60 Max FD Merc (just changed to Gladiator)
GigaVolt (ギガ一ボルト) - Lv 60 DPS / Support Inquisitor Hybrid (Name got replaced after server merge, i.e. if you see a GigaVolt in CDN, it's not me.. currently inactive still using lvl 50 gear :P)
StarDance - Lv 60 Max FD Spirit Dancer

Barbarian Nest Solo Vids: CLICK HERE
PVE DPS Barb Skill Build: CLICK HERE
Inquisitor Nest Solo Vids: CLICK HERE
Inquisitor DPS / Support Hybrid Build: CLICK HERE
Spirit Dancer Build:
CLICK HERE

Bookmark and share to your friends

Aug 19, 2013 12:05 am
You really pushing the class' limit with this setup.

Looking forward for your FD cap setup and the FA damage from it (possible to break 100mil?)

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 19, 2013 1:21 am
    Farmers, Farmers Everywhere,..

Aug 19, 2013 2:16 am
    I wonder how will it turn out if you adapt the Jade System on your armors and weapons.

Aug 19, 2013 2:36 am
    Dat Att so sick

Aug 19, 2013 5:16 am
    Koin, you able to sell your GA bo? Feel like change to 60S also after get 60L weapon.

Signature

Dragon Nest CN:
    Yaze - Lvl60 Saint
    LollyStar - Lvl60 Gear Master

Age of Wulin:
    严乐风 - Royal Guard

Aug 19, 2013 5:18 am
    Reply 1#  Jundak

Currently 60L+14 only able to hit 80mil, 100mil still long way to go.

Signature

Dragon Nest CN:
    Yaze - Lvl60 Saint

Age of Wulin:
    严乐风 - Royal Guard

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 19, 2013 5:33 am
      Koinzell's sexy as usual

Signature

Dragon Nest Korea

Korean Dragon Nest Videos

★Beta★ = Twerk

Aug 19, 2013 6:05 am
      Quote: Originally Posted by iYaze at Aug 19, 2013 5:18 am
      Reply 1#  Jundak

Currently 60L+14 only able to hit 80mil, 100mil still long way to go.     
      Depends on opportunity actually.. I hit 50mil with half the base attack previously.. in theory.. 100mil is possible.

Just need to see whether the boss has enough hp and debuffs on him.. haha

My GA not selling yet..I keeping in case I need it for that last FD boost to cap..

Signature

GigaVolt (ギガ一ボルト) - Lv 60 DPS / Support Inquisitor Hybrid (Name got replaced after server merge, i.e. if you see a GigaVolt in CDN, it's not me.. currently inactive still using lvl 50 gear :P)

Spirit Dancer Build:
      CLICK HERE

Aug 19, 2013 6:35 am
      70a FD + STR 70a Jade should give you more than 10k more atk, and bring you very close to fullfd for lvl70. No point wasting money on plates atm, I think.

Signature

Freedom Official IRC channel

Permanently quit official servers. Selling cDN account for BTC. Not FullFD anymore. 60S armors, 50L weapons.

Currently playing pservers.
      Aug 19, 2013 9:52 am
      Reply 8#  Leciel

I feel like sell it. Waiting get 70 fd set. But after calculate, seems like still lacking 200+ fd for me, think need plates to push again.

Signature

Dragon Nest CN:
      Yaze - Lvl60 Saint

Age of Wulin:
      严乐风 - Royal Guard

Aug 19, 2013 9:55 am
      Reply 9#  Tarkel

Lv70 full FD still need plates to push, no matter how I count, even using GA accessories, still lacking 100+ fd which is quite alot.

Signature

Dragon Nest CN:
      Yaze - Lvl60 Saint

Age of Wulin:
      严乐风 - Royal Guard

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 20, 2013 9:02 am
        I am due for plates upgrade anyway.. still have 2 40A plates with FD

Signature

Spirit Dancer Build:
        CLICK HERE

Aug 20, 2013 9:24 pm
        Thought youre so good but sadly, you got the 60L weapon during 70 cap. Pretty sad

Aug 20, 2013 10:51 pm
        Reply 10#  iYaze

Have u included the FD talisman (B or C rank).. and the possibility of getting some lame opt advanced talisman + 2nd opt FD (may need slot extention for it if you wan to put those FD opt in the 200% slot)?

I think they can be a good source of FD since you are put them in the 200% slot to double it.
        B - rank FD talisman + 88 , but under 200% it should give 176!

Not sure how much does the 2nd opt FD talisman give yet, but i think it should be very expensive (just like 3rd opt FD plate)

As for the sources for these talisman, apparently u can get those FD talisman by dismantling stuff. I expect that it won't be too rare; probably the same rate as one getting FD plate.

The 2nd opt advanced talisman, pretty much depends on luck; craft it with fragment obtained from breaking rubbish talisman; pray for 2nd FD opt =.=

[ The post was edited by chaose5 at Aug 20, 2013 11:09 pm ]

Signature

FREEDOM - English Guild & Community in Foreign MMORPG's
        Freedomplays homepage: http://www.freedomplays.com/
        Follow me for the latest news & updates on foreign MMORPG
        Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chaose5
        Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/chaose5

Aug 21, 2013 1:03 am
        Quote: Originally Posted by 111.*.*.35 at Aug 20, 2013 9:24 pm
        Thought youre so good but sadly, you got the 60L weapon during 70 cap. Pretty sad     
        lol even if it's 70 cap, all of us are still using lvl 60 gear.
        Pls show me YOU getting 60L +13 in 60 cap in cDN where bosses have 80% more hp (if you don't understand what this implies for each phase of the dragon, you shouldn't even comment).

And also team members having the lag issues I showed in one of my vids previously.

And log in with some balls if you wanna come here and leave insults.

Otherwise you can STFU, thanks.

Signature

Spirit Dancer Build:
        CLICK HERE

Aug 21, 2013 1:08 am
        Reply 14#  chaose5

Oh.. I haven't been reading up on future updates.. I guess I should stop NPC-ing talismans o.O

Signature

Spirit Dancer Build:
        CLICK HERE

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 21, 2013 1:28 am
          Reply 15#  Leciel

Just ignore the trolls, too many of them ^^

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
          华中电信一区 剑气侠红
          Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
          Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
          DDN Wild Party Guide
          Youtube Channel
          Tempest Mini-Guide
          Aug 21, 2013 1:58 am
          Leciel, as i have a glad already and got both GD L weapons, i want to maximize my damage as much as possible but not going to FD. I'm going with pure atk/str plus hitting crit cap. Can you tell if the Atk/Str 3rd stat plates are worth to get? Is the damage boost significant? Thank you

Aug 21, 2013 4:57 am
          Reply 14#  chaose5

Lol, i so outdated. I know got FD talisman but no idea about 2nd opt. Is time to save some talisman. Thanks for the info, CY.

Signature

Dragon Nest CN:
          Yaze - Lvl60 Saint

Age of Wulin:
          严乐风 - Royal Guard

Quick Reply:Koinzell's FD Gladiator Build with 60L+13

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »