Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) New v173 Update Costume Merge System

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
|| Barbarian Boost, Rumble Mode||

Future Update

|| Screamer Boost , Red Dragon Nest & Dark Avenger ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

New v173 Update Costume Merge System

Jul 16, 2013 5:59 pm
After reading this post, it can be concluded that previous reports of the costume merge system in korea. In korea, it was said that merging 2 costume pieces gave a new piece of different look and set bonus, with added bonuses to stats like hp and atk. BUT this is not the case in CN... well, read on to find out the details.

Costume Merging in v173

Firstly, merging in DNCN is 100% success rate, and each process of merging takes one merging tool. The merging tool costs 2980 CC.

After purchase, the tool can be found in the 3rd tab of cash inventory.

Description is similar to Kor version: seasonal and other selected costumes cannot be merged.

Although the description says that, the actual usability of some costumes appear to be different. For example..:

Lighted costume parts in the inventory when the tool is opened can be used in merging. The arrows in the diagrams show that C-grade, D-grade, christmas set, 1+1 costume set pieces and even the previous tradeable swimwear hat piece can be traded! However, 2011 swimwear set, event free costume headgear and weapons cannot be merged. Basically the ones where multiple parts are represented by one piece of costume, like swimwear body, cannot be merged.

The idea behind DNCN costume merge, similar to potential extractors ._.

As shown, the costume piece you put on the left will be used for its stats and set bonus, while the piece you put on the right slot will be used for the appearance. The end product will have the stats of the left and appearance of the right, or more simply, the stats of the left has been transferred to the right piece. Yes, irine skill is transferred too!!

Original stats of sailor boots.

Product of merging, still sailor boots, but with irine skill and 150 FD set bonus!!

Upon equipping with the new summer set, works!

Note: the new summer set cannot be used together with other set in 2013, unlike some previous sets. The weapon cannot be changed with light weapons to achieve set bonus as well! So, if you still want to equip those light weaps after buying summer set, you have to move all stats of current costume onto new summer pieces... ikr.

TLDR: The DNCN costume merging system is simply a tool to shift the stats and set bonus of one costume part onto a separate costume piece with a different appearance. The system works well to cater to the needs of players who want to mix and match their costume pieces for unique looks and still want the premium costume set bonuses like 150FD and irine skill. It DOES NOT create new stats or costume set bonuses, nor strengthen the character in any way.

Source: http://bbs.duowan.com/thread-33282489-1-1.html

Return to the list

Totally +300 Points 

1 The_Only_7 +300 Points 2013-07-16 23:16:09 Thanks for translation!  

Signature

Moonlight Blade ??? (蓄势待发._.)

Dragon Nest CN 华中一 (雷霆之怒/剑气侠虹) (Freedom)
Brushy: 80 Saleana
顽拒坦克车: 70 Tempest
冰廊魅: 60 Elestra

Blade and Soul CN 网通一(咆哮寺院)(Freedom, 浑天教 Red Faction)
毫火球: 45 Force Master
冰廊魅: 45 Force Master

Follow my gaming blog! ^^

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jul 18, 2013 10:37 pm
Have u tested with magic grade costumes?

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 19, 2013 4:06 am
    what's magic grade costume?

Signature

Jul 19, 2013 5:49 am
    lol bro by magic grade he means c grade or that green one...

Jul 19, 2013 9:53 pm
    lol. ok i believe its possible to transfer B-grade stats to C-grade costumes. not 100% sure though, but if its not possible, this system is srsly horrible

Signature

Jul 20, 2013 7:26 pm
    [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20130716/New_v173_Update_Costume_Merge_System-51e5ec6b2b8883f13-1.html#p51e5ec6b2b8883]0#[/url] [i]Brushy[/i][/b] [br] [br]Hi there :D

I have the old Noble Olivine Tail (fox tail with FD) that only works with older costumes .. so was just wondering if transferring

the new costume stats to my old costume, would still give me the extra FD from my tail ?

Quick Reply:New v173 Update Costume Merge System

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »