Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
|| Lencea, Volcano Nest, Artillery Boost ||

Future Update

|| Elestra, Acrobat, Physician, Guardian Boost ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

Dragon Jade Use

Jul 8, 2013 1:55 am
Dragon Jade

Right-click on dragon jade in backpack to get this window. Items that cannot be used for dragon jade slotting will be greyed out.

Place the item into the box...

And work is done. Stats received from dragon jade system seems really bad D: Where's the HP% and one more stat % boost?! 

Shift+Right-click to open up this removal window. Cost to remove a dragon jade will be indicated below. Seeing that there can be maximum 4 dragon jades... L equipment might just get even more of an edge.

Source: http://bbs.duowan.com/thread-33058573-1-1.html

Return to the list

Totally +100 Points 

1 The_Only_7 +100 Points 2013-07-08 19:15:35 Thanks for sharing  

Signature

Blade and Soul CN 网通一(咆哮寺院)(Freedom, 浑天教 Red Faction)
毫火球: 45 Force Master
冰廊魅: 45 Force Master

Dragon Nest CN 华中一 (雷霆之怒/剑气侠虹) (Freedom)
顽拒坦克车: 70 Tempest
光冥镜: 70 Majesty
冰廊魅: 60 Elestra

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jul 8, 2013 3:14 am
^-^ Thanks Brushy for all your posts and the news from test server! :D And yah...so far all the jade stats I've seen are inferior to Pot system...shame. Maybe they will release A/S class jades eventually that aren't as horrible as B ones. Though I have a feeling that current 60SII suffixed potted sets will be far stronger for a long while...

Signature

cDN - [FREEDOM] メ★ - Tempest
cDN - [FREEDOM] ★Sun★ - Blade Dancer
cDN - OhSun - Sniper

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 8, 2013 3:55 am
    the issue is that the stats being weak makes people desire stronger stuff for the slots available, like gear with more slots or jades with 3rd stats. as we know with plates, 3rd stats are going to be expensive, and if L weaps are the ones with 4 slots, everyone would be pushed to get them and to get them u will first need... better gear. what we used to do, transferring one pot or just farming a couple stacks of codes for the pot we want, is now replaced with a few jades i have to buy per gear piece (for 3rd stat stuff.. usually luck doesnt go my way).

let's hope that A grade jades have at least acceptable stats, or maybee.... on par stats (doubt so) with potentials so i dont HAVE to buy every jade i use ._.

Signature

Jul 8, 2013 9:39 am
    the used one was B-grade right? i wonder what the L-grade will be like, and will cost -o-
    stats of the jade seem to be categorized by the shape/color huh, how exactly do you obtain jades btw?

i'm already imagining the shenhaos with Lgrade weaps consisted of 4 Lgrade jades...@

Jul 8, 2013 9:58 am
    there won't be anything higher than A grade jades on lv70. mark my words.

Jul 8, 2013 10:44 am
    It's just me or this Jade system sucks? This is B-Grade but only 22 and 2% per stat. It's impossible that A-Grade gonna be so much better than B-Grade to beat lv 60 S-Grade suffix II. But devs said that 70A with jade will be better than 60S suffix II, eh I'm a bit confused.

Jul 8, 2013 10:49 am
    Reply 5#  damian128

errr.. why is that impossible?
    A grade jade is gonna give 5% to stats(5% str/agi, 4% int, 3.5% vit or something like that), 3.5% hp(which you'll be able to equip x2) and 4% damage - bam it's already better than suffix system and not broken at all.

people as usual too quick to jump to some stupid conclusions =\

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 8, 2013 11:18 am
      as for the system itself, i actually quite like it.
      it gives more chances for people with shitty luck(like me) to get good options, since you can actually see what you're buying and not just pray to get a good potential.

Jul 8, 2013 1:48 pm
      Reply 6#  perfecti

Well % amount isn't bad but amount of stat itself isn't really good. In b-grade it's 22, so a-grade surely won't be more than 100(or it could be more? I mean so huge jump between one rank?). I don't know amount for 60 S grade suffix II but A grade intellect II body armor for archer gives almost 300 int, while it's only 60A, and you can have % from pot, so how will it come that ~100 +5% is better than ~300+~3.5%, I don't remember specific values, it's not even better than suffix in A not speaking about S grade eq. or I'm stupid and I miss smth xd

Jul 8, 2013 2:49 pm
      Reply 8#  damian128

now imagine 70A jades with 500 vit and 15k hp, and that's the least they can give, imo. same for other jades.
      (don't forget you can slot same jades in gloves and pants, so when before you could've only gotten high stats on body armor and pants, now you'll be able to sport those 500 vit on boots and gloves)

the most interesting thing would be so called "skill jade" or whatever it is.. one that replaces attacking suffixes. but we're at least 1 month away from any kind of news about it, so yeah..

Jul 8, 2013 5:54 pm
      i think the images above shows a fine example. one slot for A grade amulet? how good must a single A grade jade be in order to surpass 4.5% agil, 3.5% int and 6.5% hp?

Signature

Jul 8, 2013 6:01 pm
      Reply 10#  Brushy

so you know for a fact that 70A accessories is going to have one slot?
      yeah, that's what i thought.

other than that there might be % on accessory itself or set bonus or whatever.
      let's wait and see.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 8, 2013 11:32 pm
        Is this meant to replace Heraldries or this is yet another way to make DN characters even more ridiculously overpowered until the game is not challenging at all?

Jul 9, 2013 12:00 am
        Quote: Originally Posted by Chocorroles at Jul 8, 2013 11:32 pm
        Is this meant to replace Heraldries or this is yet another way to make DN characters even more ridiculously overpowered until the game is not challenging at all?     

It's meant to replace hidden potentials, not heraldry.

Jul 9, 2013 4:49 am
        Reply 12#  Chocorroles

yeah.. because desert dragon was totally easy and everyone finished it on the first try, right?
        or maybe you finished infinite formido? and i'm not even talking about ddn hc.

do people even think when they type these days, holy shit.
        there's hard content and there's easy one, that's called good game design.

(i'll be the first to attack eyedentity when they'll make something ridiculous, but it's not the case here)

Jul 9, 2013 6:47 am
        Reply 14#  perfecti

There is an horrible unbalance between the difficult levels of a lot of dungeons and nests and the AI is totally retarded, I think anyone who plays video games on a daily basis (me) would notice the game has a lot of issues regarding this.

I don't think I have ever seen a game with this much abuse of powercreep. There is a huge difference between making something frustrating and making it challenging. Demon Souls, that's challenging. Muramasa: Demon Blade, that's frustrating. The design Dragon Nest uses is frustrating not only because of the monster design (skills that covers wide areas, annoying hitbox placement), but because the game heavily encourages the players to gear up as opposed to motivate them to change strategy. Dragon Nest is also horribly punishing of your mistakes while at the same time is horribly unrewarding, as opposed to Demon/Dark Souls.

Probably the game that uses elements above without F**King up the feel of the game and that it's extremely fun to play is Monster Hunter. The game gives you gear and yet it's a very rewarding experience in battle because it priorities skills over gear and it's possible to kill some of the most difficult monsters even with the beginner armor and weapons, something DN forgot (or chose to ignore) somewhere in the middle of level 40 cap.

Anyway, I may be the only player at level 60 cap using level 40 items.

Jul 9, 2013 7:01 am
        Reply 15#  Chocorroles

opinions.
        fact is - ddn can be finished in medium gear, all depends on party's skill and time they're going to spent.
        /offtopic

(also, demon's souls wasn't hard. being a person from 8-bit era, current games are jokes in comparison)

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 10, 2013 7:27 am
          Do you think there will be an accessory jade which could replace skill rings? Just some question that crossed my mind.

Jul 10, 2013 7:34 am
          Quote: Originally Posted by Chocorroles at Jul 9, 2013 6:47 am
          Reply 14#  perfecti

There is an horrible unbalance between the difficult levels of a lot of dungeons and nests and the AI is totally retarded, I think anyone who plays video games on a daily basis (me) would notice the game has a lot of issues regarding this.

I don't think I have ever seen a game with this much abuse of powercreep. There is a huge difference between making something frustrating and making it challenging. Demon Souls, that's challenging. Muramasa: Demon Blade, that's frustrating. The design Dragon Nest uses is frustrating not only because of the monster design (skills that covers wide areas, annoying hitbox placement), but because the game heavily encourages the players to gear up as opposed to motivate them to change strategy. Dragon Nest is also horribly punishing of your mistakes while at the same time is horribly unrewarding, as opposed to Demon/Dark Souls.

Probably the game that uses elements above without F**King up the feel of the game and that it's extremely fun to play is Monster Hunter. The game gives you gear and yet it's a very rewarding experience in battle because it priorities skills over gear and it's possible to kill some of the most difficult monsters even with the beginner armor and weapons, something DN forgot (or chose to ignore) somewhere in the middle of level 40 cap.

Anyway, I may be the only player at level 60 cap using level 40 items.     
          Agreed.

Though, the really big problem of DN is the absence of OPTIONS. If you noticed, in DDN pretty much everything bypasses blocks/damage reductions/ecc. Which means that there is ONLY ONE WAY to do things.

There is an awesome extra credits talk that covers this perfectly:

DN has complexity, but as we were getting up with level caps, the depth kept getting narrower and narrower...

Signature

Freedom Official IRC channel

Permanently quit official servers. Selling cDN account for BTC. Not FullFD anymore. 60S armors, 50L weapons.

Currently playing pservers.
          Jul 11, 2013 2:47 pm
          Reply 18#  Tarkel

I love Extra Credits, and they describe the problem well.

It just feels like with every cap they just stack and stack damage, I wish we got some game mechanics revamped.

Quick Reply:Dragon Jade Use

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »