Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) Rise And Shine!! Inquisitor Hybrid Build lvl60/70! (Updated)!

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
||
Daidalos Nest & Nightmare Stage||

Future Update

|| Silver Hunter ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

Rise And Shine!! Inquisitor Hybrid Build lvl60/70! (Updated)!

Jun 12, 2013 10:06 pm

-Introduction-
Hello guys, recently I get many messages from Mmositers and friends to share my Inquisitor Hybrid build. ^^ If you choose to play as Inquisitor then you came to right place because I am going to Introduce this WONDERFUL class .So Any Further due lets begin shall we

-Skill Tree's-

7/9/2013 lvl70 SkillBuild Update!

-Skill Explanation-

Cleric:
Passives - Aerial Evasion MAX,Sliding Step,MP lvl1/MP Regen and HP Maxed for survivability and dodging.

Actives - Block can handle few tough Slaps ...I mean incoming dmg ,Healing Aura mhm this is awesome skill ..don't get it if you are crazy ^^ ,Charge(Righteous) Volt for light -15% Debuff on enemy ,Redemption aka Heal Hand no SP require might put as well.

Priest:
Passives - Wand Master more healing and more matk,Relic Of Light is lvl1  Presecutive skill for other Relics,Relic Of heal GREAT party support as you going for hybrid

Actives - lightning Bolt(With EX becomes little better and more range),Chain of Lightning(easy skill with high dmg output jumps from 5-6 targets just like pingpong), Grand Cross(use on big bosses to break SA or in pvp combo USE WISELY), Heavenly Judgement Good Skill when Solo nests and dungeons also can troll people in PVP with this (ones I KO 5 people with this skill same time on FFA),Miracle Relic(Use this on Nest/raid boss stages to minimize the dmg from receiving the bosses + SA break skill + Great support + Heals + Immune to all Negative effects and on top of that deals dmg....crazy huh..LOL),BlessOfStrikes(gives alot of patk/matk party buff),BlessOfLight(gives 21% light atk),ProtectionShell (Gives more pdef and mdef)

Inquisitor:
Passives: -Electrocute Transition more dps and range to all light type skills and 30% to trigger 80% boost to your matk, Lightning Bolt EX,Chain Lightning EX, Mind Break EX, Soon Detonate EX - More range and dmg YAY! lol
Actives: - Concentrate Aura (another OP skill but kinda nerfed in T4 -.- ) can take off -15% light from enemy so good to take this,

-Combo's and Training-

PVP Wise:1st; Holy Bolt +Para Lock Target with Mind Breaker EX + Grand Cross while enemy on MB + Holy Burst + when enemy on ground DON'T COME NEAR! most likely will fall on Rising skill of warriors/Loli or Sorc's -.-. Always try to stay away from close areas and walls....... why? because walls are evil warrior can tattoo you on the wall. 2nd.  when you see that dps skill is coming such as ''Rolling lava or gattling towers Don't even think about TANKING IT!!! DON'T TANK THE ICE TOWER LOL!. Try to play with softban and use strategy against your opponent ...Use as much Relics as you want, If you like that much pvp can MAX your paralyze all the way and light and electocute EVERYONE, this will interuprt the enemy skills and/or will be unsafe JUST SPAM THE DETONATE HAHA! Lets say that you fight against Destroyer and he is dashing to air combo you with his skills.... 1st skill that he going to use 50% most likely Dash Uppercut + Soccer KickCombo OR Circle Bomber! you HAVE to dodge circle bomber after that skill on CD you can get him!. In this case when you mid-range use the Holy Bolt to bind him and continue either with kick combo OR use 1st combo that i thought you!.

PVE Wise: GOING WILD   Just spam All the skills on the DPS side and cast 3x buffs every 120 seconds aka 2 minutes. Can also do comboes such as RelicOfLight to Provoke mobs to relic then use Concentration aura for Aoe and BOOM holy burst next on big bosses can use ConcertrateAura+Charge Bolt (for light decrease) + Holy Judgement ulti and pwn the boss xD (play with relics if in raids .... you still need as a support ) Being DPS means Dealing with Time as Ticking Bomb .... every minute can be your last breath !! so stand strong and PRESERVE FOR JUSTICE (Muhahaha). On Serious note I recommend you Always use Cure Relic! It shouldnt be on CD even 1 SECOND! (Worst case scenario: if someone gets poison debuff or dragon breathes can save whole team!!!!!! VERY OP BUFF!!! get skill plate CD is a must.

Light% VS Final Damage VS Crit

Light: Currently all Element cap are 89% so you already get perma 21% from Bless of Lightning, [2] 8% from Rings + [2] 8% from Both Weapons (this is a must!) so lets say if you add them it will be 8 x 4 + 21= 32+21=53%!!!!!! At this point you need Costume Rings try to get those  Blue grade Rings that have green lightning effect (don't remember the name ^^)
+ I also use title ''Judge'' which gives me 5% of light and easy to get from Old school lvl40 Apoc Hell solo xD VERY EASY!.
Not much into titles so don't know you can check if there is any good ones that i missed and get those :D.

Final Damage: this is ..... every class needs this stat because it doubles the number of damage you deal . F.E every 200FD you get from plate,set,acces or costume adds up and it multiplies to your base dmg + critical formula.... you confused right? I was to when i first started doing this research! xD.. CLICK HERE FOR MORE UNDERSTANDING OF FD! *Credit Goes to Chaose5 ^^

Critical: the 3rd most important thing for dmg OF COURSE CRITICAL! and our current lvl60 the crit cap is 36k... So No Worry about this stat as you get Battle howled and owled from archers and mercs in Party time . Can get Necklace Agi Ririka or Weapons as Wind for crit.

-Equipment/Accessories/Plates/SkillPlates/Suffix-

Equip:                                   Suffix:
Honorable or DDN Galero---- Int II (Matk/Heal/Mdef)
Honorable or DDN Armor---- Vit II (more HP and pdef)
Honorable or DDN Pants---- Vit II (more HP and pdef)
Honorable or DDN Mittes---- Life II (Gain Little life when get hitted)
Honorable or DDN Shoes---- Int II (Matk/Heal/Mdef)

Honorable or DDN Wand- I prefer Light for more dmg ;) might as well take Wind for Crit or Int for Healing.
Honorable or DDN Shield- Tent II (Matk Debuff Skill very useful)

Plates: Health,Life Giving,Adorned,Sturdy,Wise,Mystical,Ultimate,Fatal (3rd stat if can afford get Crit or FD)
Skill Plates: Chain Lightning DMG,Mircale Relic CD,Cure Relic CD,Heal relic CD

2x Rings: L grade Volcanic with 2x 8% Light atk or Fatal Ririka with 8% light.  
Necklace: Put Detonate +1 skill technique on this for 10>11 Jump HUGE BOOST.
Earings: Int,Vit or Agi

WE SHALL RISE AND SHINE TOGETHER AND SHOW EVERYONE THAT INQUISITORS ARE MESSENGERS FROM THE HEAVEN!

Conclusion: Overall this class Is great if you enjoy lightning based skills and like gameplay in a group (also can do solo Nests very Overpowered if well geared...). Well hope you enjoyed this guide (so far 3rd guide) will update this one soon! ^^ Peace~

06/27/2013 -UPDATED 104 SP VERSION! SPECIAL for CherryDN-

[ The post was edited by 석사GanZ at Jul 9, 2013 9:32 pm ]

Return to the list

Totally +300 Points 

1 The_Only_7 +300 Points 2013-06-12 23:44:11 Thx for sharing ur guide!  

Signature

Korean Dragon Nest
Rhyune - Main Gladiator
ExoBolt - Support Inquisitor
ExoHeal - Full Support Saint
Bluedy - Howler Destroyer
Guild: ✰Excalibur✰
^OUTDATED^

Retired from Dragon Nest playing other MMO"s such as FFXIV and GuildWars2

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jun 13, 2013 2:14 am
Thanks for sharing. *glomps*

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 13, 2013 6:30 am
    PVP / PVE

- No Bind Relic?

- No Avenging Wave?

- Lv 1 Charge Bolt?

- Max Toughness?

Jun 13, 2013 8:13 am
    well I put toughness for  10% perma pdef for nests but If you  want can take it out and put points charge voly lvl6.
    I personally think that bind relic is useless in pve seens you can't bind nest bosses and/or most of the time they dead in instant . For pvp holy bolt more than enough.... I usually ladder and barely use any relics...in addition you can put those 3 SP in chain light or heal..

Signature

Korean Dragon Nest
    Rhyune - Main Gladiator
    ^OUTDATED^

Jun 13, 2013 8:42 am
    Been like forever since i saw a inquisitor guide since Giga. Anyways nice job :D, nice to see that inquisitor are still alive XD.

Signature

☯Dragon Nest EU☯
    Finalsolryu ~ Inquisitor ~ Lv80 | Finalerza ~ Flurry Lv80
    ☯Blade and Soul Eu☯
    ~ ??? ~ Blademaster ~ Lv?
    Jun 13, 2013 1:40 pm
    Reply 0#  석사GanZ光栄

Thanks for your guide :D!

Jun 13, 2013 1:59 pm

yay

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 13, 2013 4:20 pm
      ahh not bad....though will need little redo for 70 cap....
      also i find ur block low.

(*i was paid to post this*) :)

Jun 13, 2013 4:29 pm
      Reply 7#  darkrazeen

hey Zan :D I missed you bro~ What you mean paid? LOL is this another trolling?

Signature

Korean Dragon Nest
      Rhyune - Main Gladiator
      ^OUTDATED^

Jun 13, 2013 7:15 pm
      Reply 8#  석사GanZ

u missed me?? 0.O  
      we talk like 100 times every day....
      YES im trolling....i can't help it....its in the blood....MUAUAHAHAHA

Jun 13, 2013 11:54 pm
      =(( in dn sea, skill cap is 104 not 107. damn

Jun 14, 2013 1:37 am
      Reply 10#  203.*.*.50

don't worry soon i will provide the Sea version as well :D! but for now I gotta sleep

Signature

Korean Dragon Nest
      Rhyune - Main Gladiator
      ^OUTDATED^

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 14, 2013 3:23 am
        Sorry for interrupt....few questions here:-

1. In DN Sea, our skill cap only 104...so what is the skill point should i reduce? 

2. About the Fatal Ririka with 8% light, should replace to skill ring(strking) w/ 8% light for more patk/matk in nest/raids? 

3. Why do not max holy burst ? i found that lv11 detonate its only 383%+13726 with skill technique whereas holy burst lv11 its 529%+21440 with skill technique too... 

4. About the "Earings: Int,Vit or Agi", It is normal wise ririka earrings w/ int:581, vit:135 or agi:161? Besides that, why you didn't get the skill technique? if perfect skill ririka earrings, it have int:666, vit:111 and agi:111 ! 

Thanks in advanced

Jun 14, 2013 8:52 am
        don't worry
        1.can reduce lightning bolt to 11
        2.you can do that. But make sure you get right rings like with elemental stats or crit or matk.
        3. Oh my bad.... We recently got lvl32 EXs (detonate) and it is very op . For sea you can make +6 detonate and max the holy burst + get technique ring for holy burst +1 for 11 skill jump.
        4. Yea, that would work

Signature

Korean Dragon Nest
        Rhyune - Main Gladiator
        ^OUTDATED^

Jun 15, 2013 3:00 am
        [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20130612/RISE_AND_SHINE_Inquisitor_SupportDPS_Build_lvl60_PVEPVP-51b953631ddf36a13-1.html#p51bb3c3207b7f5]13#[/url] [i]석사GanZ[/i][/b] [br] [br]can reduce lightning bolt to 11? its doesn't reduce also...

worrying about inquisitor not many ppl need for raids...(DDN) [SMILE=13]

Jun 17, 2013 8:34 am
        I appreciate your point of view

Signature

Korean Dragon Nest
        Rhyune - Main Gladiator
        ^OUTDATED^

Jun 18, 2013 5:57 am
        Do you need to have Light atk skills different level to stack Light Resist???

I used to play Elestra in T3 and having the same -ice resist% at the same level will not make the ele -resist% stack.

The rule was that the skill with higher levels must be followed by the lowered lv.

E.g. I must cast freezing feield lev.8 then froswind level 2

then Ice resist of skill A+B will be combined.

If skill A is lv.2 and then cast another one lv.2 , the ice-resist% will not be combined.

Is this rule the same for Inquisitor?

Between a Saint and an inquisitor, which class has higher DPS?

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 18, 2013 9:38 am
          1. Yes light resist can be stacked by -15% charge volt and -15% concentration aura also if have paladin in party zap apply light resist as well.

2. Ofc it will be dps for inquisitor mainly because saint don't get enough points to max both skill trees.

Signature

Korean Dragon Nest
          Rhyune - Main Gladiator
          ^OUTDATED^

Jun 22, 2013 8:59 am
          Question about Final damage is it essential for inquisitor?

I am not rich and they plates are kind of expensive. At moment right now in dragon nest sea i am matk/light / low critical at the moment 12k but i dont have any 60 accessory and 60 plates yet.

Is MATK/Light/Critical still okay for the not so rich inquisitor players?

Signature

☯Dragon Nest EU☯
          Finalsolryu ~ Inquisitor ~ Lv80 | Finalerza ~ Flurry Lv80
          ☯Blade and Soul Eu☯
          ~ ??? ~ Blademaster ~ Lv?
          Jun 22, 2013 5:50 pm
          Reply 18#  kumakier

Yes you can get crit and light % if you don't have gold.

[ The post was edited by 석사GanZ at Jun 22, 2013 11:29 pm ]

Signature

Korean Dragon Nest
          Rhyune - Main Gladiator
          ^OUTDATED^

Quick Reply:Rise And Shine!! Inquisitor Hybrid Build lvl60/70! (Updated)!

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »