Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) T4 Level 60 Shirudo Guardian Build - A different perspective (New Passive - Breath of Steel)

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
|| Lencea, Volcano Nest, Artillery Boost ||

Future Update

|| Elestra, Acrobat, Physician, Guardian Boost ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

T4 Level 60 Shirudo Guardian Build - A different perspective (New Passive - Breath of Steel)

Jul 19, 2013 7:12 am
Read this a while ago, and though I was curious I never really followed up...

Was wondering, have you tested the damage differences at high stats? For example, with high int or high str?

The reason I ask this is because though I don't know how it translates exactly into dmg, but if one builds bear or wisdom suffixes on armor, and ends up with less HP, then under the influence of Divine Avatar, one's raw PAtk and MAtk tend to double. In some cases, the activation of Divine Avatar causes PAtk and MAtk to more than double... Which is also reflected in your calculations (where the dmg done by Divine Avatar vs no Divine Avatar without Divine Ascension EX is slightly above 2x). However, with higher stats, I've found that the dmg from my skills... Completely outclass the dmg from Thor's Hammer .

Back in 50cap when I was a crusader, doing simply righteous bolt and holy relic EX while under Divine Avatar did more dmg than Thor's Hammer. Not to mention what the dmg smite did. That was simply how strong the double Patk/Matk from Divine Avatar was. Ofc, back then Thor's Hammer was only at lvl 1, and unfortunately I do not have a crusader for lvl 60 so I cannot say if this remains the same at 60 cap.

However, that said, the question remains: is it still really worth taking Thor's hammer lvl 2? Especially when considering skills such as time accel and spirit boost?

Also, it should be mentioned that charged bolt dmg from the skill description is per bolt, so in actuality the dmg burst wise is about 4x the skill description, and since it can hit more, its potential should not be underestimated (even for a high-str guardian as under Avatar one's Matk becomes reasonably high).

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jul 21, 2013 5:45 pm
Hi, I'm just wondering, what is the current mechanics of Guardian Force?

Because SEA version got an update with the recent patch wherein,
- If your Block skill is active and you cast Guardian Force, chances are when you got hit, you'll get the Guardian Force Buff, but your partymates doesn't. Basically, it's like the skill was cancelled midway.

Isn't it supposed to be Guardian Force gives a little bit of i-frames?

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 22, 2013 10:58 am
    [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20130509/T4_Level_60_Shirudo_Guardian_Build_A_different_perspective-518bdfc953d17bc13-1.html#p518be02c7eb792]1#[/url] [i]Aspenach[/i][/b] [br] [br]Hello Sir.
    I wanted to ask you.
    Does (Iron Will lvl 1) is enough with (guardian force lvl maxed)?

Jul 24, 2013 11:15 pm
    SIR I AM FORM DRAGON NEST SEA AND I WAS WONDERING IF I CAN ASK SOME QUESTIONS:
    MY GUARDIAN I NOW LVL60 AND I THINK I HAVE GOOD STATS SO FARSO HERE ARE MY STATS
    P.ATTAK IS FROM 8K-10 I REACHED 400KHP AND 21K CRIT. 16KM.DEF(so low T_T) AND 18K P.DEF (lowtoo) AND I AM GETTING READY FOR LVL 60 NEST.ANY SUGGESTIONS SIR SHIRUDO? CUZ I DNT KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT...PLS HELP...THNX SIR..

Jul 29, 2013 1:01 am
    Question:
    Does the Health suffixes stack on your armors? I'm still not sure what to do with my suffixes since I'm going for the 2(DD)-3(TO)-2(HT) set (I still lack one HT).

Yeah the stats are way too low since my accessory potentials are bad. These are also skill accessories... :x

(DN SEA btw)
    [img]http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/815/rbuu.jpg[/img]

Jul 30, 2013 11:00 pm
    Reply 81#  112.*.*.9

This is quite the norm in China as well. If cast block and while you were doing an attack, got hit in the process it will cancel your attack. Guardian Force is first cast on yourself before your team mates. Therefore in the event of this, you will be the only one that get the GF buff.

Signature

Jul 30, 2013 11:01 pm
    Reply 82#  115.*.*.47

Actually that will be dependant on how much defense you have at the moment. =) Guardian force is good to have but you won't be able to keep casting it during DDN.

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 30, 2013 11:05 pm
      Reply 83#  124.*.*.36

Have you done your suffix 2 for all your equipments already?

Signature

Jul 31, 2013 5:14 am
      [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20130509/T4_Level_60_Shirudo_Guardian_Build_A_different_perspective-518bdfc953d17bc13-5.html#p51f8a911d39088]87#[/url] [i]Aspenach[/i][/b] [br] [br]ALMOST DONE WITH THE SUFFIX II SIR.WEAPONS ARE NOT YET CRAFTED BECAUSE I HAVN'T DECIDED YET WHAT SUFFIX WILL THEY BE.RIGHT NOW I GOT LIGHT SUFFIX ON MACE AND DESTRUCTION ON SHIELD.

Jul 31, 2013 6:16 am
      Reply 84#  112.*.*.215

Hi there, yes suffix do stack. I took a look at your gears, are they still suffix 1?

Signature

Jul 31, 2013 6:19 am
      Reply 88#  124.*.*.36

You might wanna try Iron Wall for Secondary weapon as that helps to reduce the Enemy's defense thus increasing the overall dps of the party. Most players do not craft Iron Wall for secondary weapon so its an ideal suffix for us in my opinion. Where suffix activation is concerned, please remember that the weapon with the higher enhancement will take precedence.

Signature

Jul 31, 2013 6:40 am
      [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20130509/T4_Level_60_Shirudo_Guardian_Build_A_different_perspective-518bdfc953d17bc13-5.html#p51f90ed90942ad]90#[/url] [i]Aspenach[/i][/b] [br] [br]
      IF I HAVE IRON WALL ON SECONDARY WEAPON..HOW ABOUT MY MAIN WEAPON?IS LIGHT SUFFIX GOOD?IS MY CRITICAL ENOUGH? HOW ABOUT MY P.ATTACK?DO I LACK P.ATTACK? ALL OF MY ARMORS WERE CRAFTED ALREADY JUST NOW XD...THANKS FOR REPLYING SO FAST...

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 31, 2013 9:48 am
        we can block stomps and triple stomps in DDN?

Jul 31, 2013 6:54 pm
        Reply 91#  124.*.*.36

You need to build on your hp first, then your crit. HP need to be at least 420k with both defenses to be a minimum of 20k. Suffix for main weapon can depend on your preference so there is no hard and fast rule.

Signature

Jul 31, 2013 6:56 pm
        Reply 92#  177.*.*.217

Hi I guess you mean the flower stomp and triple stomp? Yes, that can be blocked and I would encourage you to do that. It reduces the risk of been thrown backwards into the fire and also helps in collecting bubbles. On the Flower stage, you should contain your movement to a specific area as the safe area on the map is pretty small.

Signature

Aug 6, 2013 3:50 am
        is it okay is i skill divine punishment and iron will?i think there now recently use in pve

Aug 6, 2013 4:47 pm
        Reply 95#  124.*.*.36

I don't quite get your question there, can you explain your question in more detail?

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 7, 2013 8:43 pm
          [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20130509/T4_Level_60_Shirudo_Guardian_Build_A_different_perspective-518bdfc953d17bc13-5.html#p52018b0fce57cc]96#[/url] [i]Aspenach[/i][/b] [br] [br]is it okay for me to skip getting divine punishment and iron will.beacause they are used often...

Aug 8, 2013 8:36 pm
          You can skip Divine Punishment but Iron Will if you wish to attempt DDN is a must get.

Signature

Aug 9, 2013 6:54 pm
          Just updated the guide with Screen Shots after testing our new level 65 Passive Skill, Breath Of Steel. (Its on the top of the post, you can't miss it) Enjoy~

Signature

Quick Reply:T4 Level 60 Shirudo Guardian Build - A different perspective (New Passive - Breath of Steel)

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »