Reply 18# aristo_cbr
If I not guess wrong, you are mentioning Alfredo Whirlwind. Regarding this skill, let me list out the advantages and disadvantages.
1. The damage growth actually are quite nice compare to other Alfredo skills beside Alfredo Beam.
2. Can lock down people in pvp. If you pvp a lot, this skill is a must.
3. Is a passive skill, which mean you able to make it cast for every 10sec+.
1. The skills cool down a bit long if you not keep re-summon the Alfredo.
2. This skill will delay Damage Transition, you need to wait Alfredo finish this skill only able to cast the Damage Transition.
3. I would rather make Alfredo cast the Beam instead of Whirlwind every time I re-summon it.
Overall, this skill mostly for people who pvp a lot. The long cool down actually is the main reason stop me for learning it. On top of that, I go on 8mens nest a lot, so Damage Transition should be cast instantly once it CD. Besides, I have no extra points for this skill, so I would recommend you to put 1 point in this skill for the lock down effect if you pvp.