Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) LollyStar Max FD Gear Master Build (Shooting Star build include)

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
|| Screamer Boost||

Future Update

|| Red Dragon Nest & Dark Avenger ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

LollyStar Max FD Gear Master Build (Shooting Star build include)

Apr 17, 2013 4:39 am
Reply 18#  aristo_cbr

If I not guess wrong, you are mentioning Alfredo Whirlwind. Regarding this skill, let me list out the advantages and disadvantages.

Advantages
1. The damage growth actually are quite nice compare to other Alfredo skills beside Alfredo Beam.
2. Can lock down people in pvp. If you pvp a lot, this skill is a must.
3. Is a passive skill, which mean you able to make it cast for every 10sec+.

Disadvantages
1. The skills cool down a bit long if you not keep re-summon the Alfredo.
2. This skill will delay Damage Transition, you need to wait Alfredo finish this skill only able to cast the Damage Transition.
3. I would rather make Alfredo cast the Beam instead of Whirlwind every time I re-summon it.

Overall, this skill mostly for people who pvp a lot. The long cool down actually is the main reason stop me for learning it. On top of that, I go on 8mens nest a lot, so Damage Transition should be cast instantly once it CD. Besides, I have no extra points for this skill, so I would recommend you to put 1 point in this skill for the lock down effect if you pvp.

Return to the list

Signature

Dragon Nest CN:
Yaze - Lvl60 Saint
LollyStar - Lvl60 Gear Master

Age of Wulin:
严乐风 - Royal Guard

Bookmark and share to your friends

Apr 18, 2013 1:38 am
Reply 20#  iYaze

Thanks for the sharing! :D

Yes the translation said Alfredo Tornado but it's Alfredo Whirlwind in other version of DN.. Sorry if i asked such a newbie question cuz i'm still new with SS and exploring all the possible builds of SS for max DPS and utility in raids.

I just knew that u can simply reset Alfredo's skills by keep resummon him every time the cd is finished. Alfredo WW is actually an awesome skill but as u mentioned, it's better to just resummon him for the beam every 10 secs.

One more question if you don't mind, how do you effectively utilize the skill of mecha bomber? Simply use it everytime on cd? because i find it's actually hard to control the duckies where to hit..

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 18, 2013 9:31 am
    Reply 21#  Moilia

You are welcome. For the resummon, is only reset all passive skills, your active skills won't reset. Regarding the mecha bomber, I use to just press it when the skill cd. Actually if you not use to this skill, can just put it at lv1. Take the remaining sp to max cannon tower or mine thrower. Mecha bomber only useful in 8mens nest as it stack with Mercenary howl. Indeed, the ducky are very hard to control.

Signature

Dragon Nest CN:
    Yaze - Lvl60 Saint

Age of Wulin:
    严乐风 - Royal Guard

Apr 19, 2013 2:08 am
    Sorry, just asking. In order to get demolition level 1, is there a need for alfredo hurricane to be lvl 1?
    Having some problems adding up the skills.

Apr 19, 2013 2:29 am
    Getting Skyline enables you to learn Demolition without its prereqs.

Apr 19, 2013 2:32 am
    [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20130415/LollyStar_Max_FD_Shooting_Star_PVE_Build-516c0523d4151a913-2.html#p51710e743fff6f]24#[/url] [i]220.*.*.178[/i][/b] [br] [br]thanks a lot!

Apr 19, 2013 4:51 am
    Reply 24#  220.*.*.178

Thanks for helping in answering the question.

Signature

Dragon Nest CN:
    Yaze - Lvl60 Saint

Age of Wulin:
    严乐风 - Royal Guard

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 19, 2013 11:09 am
      the best build for ss for mu opinion. just a question, does mecha bomber deals dmge per duck or the skill description pertains to 3 ducks already? just confuse and thanks a lot.

and im really looking forward for your videos in nest run such prof k and typhoon. i will be glad if u post it and hope other plyers out there.

Apr 19, 2013 11:54 am
      Per duck.

Apr 20, 2013 3:26 am
      Reply 27#  dadiconge

All of the duck skills are calculate as per duck. Regarding for the video, as I say, I will only record after rebuild my pc. Currently, if I on my recorder, DN will having some lag, so properly will be making the video next month.

Signature

Dragon Nest CN:
      Yaze - Lvl60 Saint

Age of Wulin:
      严乐风 - Royal Guard

Apr 20, 2013 10:22 am
      ok. thanks for the reply. i forgot to log in sorry.

i will be waiting for ur video. thanks a lot. and please can u upload it on youtube? i want to download it and watch it whenever im bored doing nest. thanks a lot. cause i just notice whenever i type ss in youtube, i can only find limited videos worth watching. maybe because it doesnt recognize english search where all imba ss is in different chars like cn or kr.

Apr 21, 2013 5:41 am
      Which ult do you use more? Demolition or Skyline? and which one has better damage?

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 21, 2013 7:25 am
        Skyline > Demolition in damage and utility. Faster casting time + higher damage and you don't have to stand there shooting and being unable to move.

Apr 22, 2013 9:45 am
        So Sieg is a girl. Interesting....

Signature

Best friends forever~ <3

IGN : Akemi (Physician) - Main
        Azunnie (Sniper) - Retired
        Minnie(Shooting Star) - Retired
        Deriva (Wind Walker) - Retired
        Kizuto (Gladiator) - Retired

Server : 华中电信二区 (Freedom's server)
        Guild : Freedom
        Apr 22, 2013 10:41 am
        Reply 31#  180.*.*.191

Indeed, skyline is always better than demolition. In T4, skyline has been boosted a lot by the developer, damage and AOE was increase. While the demolition not as powerful in T3, but still has it own use such as destroy the pillar at gdn. From my build, you will notice that I put skyline at lvl2, so is obviously say that I prefer skyline more than demolition.

Signature

Dragon Nest CN:
        Yaze - Lvl60 Saint

Age of Wulin:
        严乐风 - Royal Guard

Apr 22, 2013 11:00 pm
        Reply 33#  Azunnie

No, just no...

Lolly stop bullying me =.=

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
        华中电信一区 剑气侠红
        Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
        Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
        DDN Wild Party Guide
        Youtube Channel
        Tempest Mini-Guide
        Apr 23, 2013 12:09 am
        Reply 35#  sieg_freedom

Aww...

Wish Sieg was a girl~

Signature

Best friends forever~ <3

IGN : Akemi (Physician) - Main
        Azunnie (Sniper) - Retired
        Minnie(Shooting Star) - Retired
        Deriva (Wind Walker) - Retired
        Kizuto (Gladiator) - Retired

Server : 华中电信二区 (Freedom's server)
        Guild : Freedom

MMOsite Special Offer

May 16, 2013 1:45 am
          hello Lolly [SMILE=3]

Can u provide a screen shot of ur hot key? just wanna have a view of ur hotkeys [SMILE=1]

Thanks in Advance!

More Power for u xD

May 17, 2013 12:31 am
          excuse me, i have a few question to ask xD.
          do you think lv 6 alfredo stomp would be better than lv 6 mecha shock since alfre stomp is an ex skill? no?
          and which set and accessories should i use if i pump only the patk(no FD)? (i don't have 60S in my server yet so..)
          Do you think ring skill for damage transition(lv5) and mecha bomber(lv11) worth it? if not then what should i wear?
          how much does it cost you to have max FD in lv 60? -_-
          thanks for reading.

May 17, 2013 4:50 am
          Reply 37#  203.*.*.3

As per your request, here my hotkey.

Signature

Dragon Nest CN:
          Yaze - Lvl60 Saint

Age of Wulin:
          严乐风 - Royal Guard

Quick Reply:LollyStar Max FD Gear Master Build (Shooting Star build include)

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »