Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) Who has better dps dancer or Screamer?

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
|| Elestra, Acrobat Boost, Mercenary System||

Future Update

|| Physician, Guardian Boost ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

Who has better dps dancer or Screamer?

Mar 29, 2013 6:03 am
Edit
1. Soul Eater
2. Dark summoner
3. Blade Dancer
4. Spirit Dancer
Details

I just wanted to know which has better dps and which has better Burst damage out of them 4.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Mar 29, 2013 4:50 pm
Spirit Dancer>Soul Eater>Blade Dancer>Dark Summoner

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 29, 2013 5:41 pm
    Quote: Originally Posted by Cruive at Mar 29, 2013 4:50 pm
    Spirit Dancer>Soul Eater>Blade Dancer>Dark Summoner     
    Good to know Soul eaters have better dps than blade dancers lol. I always knew spirit dancers are superior though...Thanks!

Mar 29, 2013 6:56 pm
    spirit dancers arnt better dps, soul eater still remains tied with artillery.

Signature

RoyalEle - 60 Elestra (Main)
    Seranade - 60 - Blade Dancer
    RoyaleDeath - 60 - Soul Eater
    Galaxias - 60 - Shooting Star
    Zashi - 59 - Smasher
    RoyalLight - 40 - Future Artillery

Mar 29, 2013 7:00 pm
    Whoever has the better gear on and thats the bottomline

Mar 29, 2013 7:02 pm
    Reply 3#  Royale D

Artillery good in DPS?
    Never knew spirit dancer isn't that great, but ok ^^

Mar 29, 2013 7:11 pm
    Have to agree on this,

But in DDN, I think Spirit Dancer is better(?)

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 29, 2013 9:55 pm
      [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20130329/Who_has_better_dps_dancer_or_Screamer-515591154675c5e13-1.html#p515591154675c5]0#[/url] [i]feriokeo[/i][/b] [br] [br]I have both Soul Eater and Spirit Dancer lvl 60, I agree, Soul Eater has more DPS except in DDN where Spirit Dancer shines *o*

Mar 30, 2013 9:32 am
      Reply 5#  feriokeo

Artillery is one of the highest DPS's right now...

Signature

Dragon Nest Korea

Korean Dragon Nest Videos

★Beta★ = Twerk

Mar 30, 2013 10:56 am
      Quote: Originally Posted by DragonPrince1106 at Mar 29, 2013 7:11 pm
      Have to agree on this,

But in DDN, I think Spirit Dancer is better(?)     
      in ddn soul eater isnt really viable. her buffs arnt as good as spirit dancer and with the high ele resist spirit dancer does more for the team. but if u arnt looking to gear for ddn or gdn i would go soul eater. there pretty fun in pvp and pve. spirit dancer gets kinda repetitive since only 1 good combo

Signature

RoyalEle - 60 Elestra (Main)
      Seranade - 60 - Blade Dancer
      RoyaleDeath - 60 - Soul Eater
      Galaxias - 60 - Shooting Star
      Zashi - 59 - Smasher
      RoyalLight - 40 - Future Artillery

Mar 30, 2013 12:14 pm
      Quote: Originally Posted by Twerk at Mar 30, 2013 9:32 am
      Reply 5#  feriokeo

Artillery is one of the highest DPS's right now...     
      Thats cool, find it awesome how soul eaters have really good dps then

Mar 30, 2013 4:33 pm
      Reply 3#  Royale D

Soul Eater only remains tied when the target doesnt have dark resist which sadly 60% of the mobs in DN do.
      No Dark atk user will ever be top DPS, sorry.
      Not to mention the usefulness of a dancer in a party is unmatched by that of a screamer. Soul Scream is useless as anyone who is even slightly DPS oriented as near max/max crit w/o buffs from an archer/merc and 70% dmg debuff beats a measly 11% more crit.

[ The post was edited by Cruive at Mar 30, 2013 4:43 pm ]

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 30, 2013 5:42 pm
        Quote: Originally Posted by Cruive at Mar 30, 2013 4:33 pm
        Reply 3#  Royale D

Soul Eater only remains tied when the target doesnt have dark resist which sadly 60% of the mobs in DN do.
        No Dark atk user will ever be top DPS, sorry.
        Not to mention the usefulness of a dancer in a party is unmatched by that of a screamer. Soul Scream is useless as anyone who is even slightly DPS oriented as near max/max crit w/o buffs from an archer/merc and 70% dmg debuff beats a measly 11% more crit.     
        Screamers are much more useful in dungeons and raids. even without too much DPS.
        Show me were it says 60% of monsters are dark resistant.
        Oh and you're the only person I've seen who said Soul eaters have sucky DPS.

Mar 30, 2013 6:11 pm
        Screamers don't have bad DPS (it's quite good actually) but it's true a lot of mobs have dark resist in DN, however i think they can be very useful in parties maybe they don't have the power of ecstatic dance but they do have the puppet and about soul scream is nice, yes it's true that most people who focus on DPS tend to max crit but the -% crit resist is good against bosses with high crit resist (resist that reduces dmg to non-crit). I must agree that spirit dancer has better DPS but the 2 of them do well on parties :3

Mar 30, 2013 9:42 pm
        Reply 12#  feriokeo

First of all you should learn how to read my friend. I never said Soul Eaters had sucky DPS they just don't out DPS Spirit Dancers. Also no they are not more useful in parties (Unless they are dark resist mobs again, if so then... ouch) maybe at 70 cap for the first month or two when people are still adjusting to the new crit cap Soul Eaters may start appearing again because right now they are scarce in numbers for a reason, dancer outshines them.

and on the dark resist you're right there's no proof on 60% of mobs have dark resist but then again those two lvl 40 dungeons that everyone levels on is only dark resistant monsters... oh then theres those maps you know the ones people grind to 60 on all those are dark resist mobs, then theres DDN... and GDN... Oh, almost forgot about that daily map, sorry. Don't be sad though, you can have fun in SDN and all those lower lvl dungeons they're still fun, well not to me... lol but they may be to you

tl;dr
        A Spirit Dancer will out DPS a Soul Eater in most cases

Mar 31, 2013 3:43 am
        Quote: Originally Posted by Cruive at Mar 30, 2013 9:42 pm
        Reply 12#  feriokeo

First of all you should learn how to read my friend. I never said Soul Eaters had sucky DPS they just don't out DPS Spirit Dancers. Also no they are not more useful in parties (Unless they are dark resist mobs again, if so then... ouch) maybe at 70 cap for the first month or two when people are still adjusting to the new crit cap Soul Eaters may start appearing again because right now they are scarce in numbers for a reason, dancer outshines them.

and on the dark resist you're right there's no proof on 60% of mobs have dark resist but then again those two lvl 40 dungeons that everyone levels on is only dark resistant monsters... oh then theres those maps you know the ones people grind to 60 on all those are dark resist mobs, then theres DDN... and GDN... Oh, almost forgot about that daily map, sorry. Don't be sad though, you can have fun in SDN and all those lower lvl dungeons they're still fun, well not to me... lol but they may be to you

tl;dr
        "Don't be sad though, you can have fun in SDN and all those lower lvl dungeons they're still fun, well not to me... lol but they may be to you". That whole sentence is rude, you're still saying our dps sucks and we will only be accepted in SDN. Just so you know Gear masters still out dps spirit dancers so compared to us Gear Masters, artillery, Saleana, Smasher and a few more.   
        So i could say we have much better DPS than spirit dancers cant I? Cause we do!

"Since some people ask if screamer is wanted in DDN, I thought it would be useful to share this. Screamer has a pretty good skill call "Grudge Formation" which reduces the boss's superarmor break by 100%. This is the ultimate superarmor break reduction debuff and prevents your party member from being push or toss up by the boss with its various stomp attack. It also deals damage, boost the attack of the whole party by 22.5% and dark defence by 24.5% (assume + 1 technique accessories)."
        Reference----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVANEvuv8Y8
        from chaose5.

Mar 31, 2013 11:26 am
        Quote: Originally Posted by feriokeo at Mar 31, 2013 3:43 am
        Quote: Originally Posted by Cruive at Mar 30, 2013 9:42 pmReply 12#  feriokeo

tl;dr
        "Don't be sad though, you can have fun in SDN and all those lower lvl dungeons they're still fun, well not to me... lol but they may be to you". That whole sentence is rude, you're still saying our dps sucks and we will only be accepted in SDN. Just so you know Gear masters still out dps spirit dancers so compared to us Gear Masters, artillery, Saleana, Smasher and a few more.   
        So i could say we have much better DPS than spirit dancers cant I? Cause we do!

"Since some people ask if screamer is wanted in DDN, I thought it would be useful to share this. Screamer has a pretty good skill call "Grudge Formation" which reduces the boss's superarmor break by 100%. This is the ultimate superarmor break reduction debuff and prevents your party member from being push or toss up by the boss with its various stomp attack. It also deals damage, boost the attack of the whole party by 22.5% and dark defence by 24.5% (assume + 1 technique accessories)."
        Reference----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVANEvuv8Y8
        from chaose5.     
        so ur now in favor to soul eater? go play that class.. Claive is just saying his opinion and experiences in KDN i guess not CDN ryt Claive?
        And for my experiences in CDN spirit dancer is good in pve pt since it it has no dark element atk which many monster have dark resist.. and having ecstatic buffs which gives heal,damage,and boost stats.. imagine when casting those skill with genie buff in kali tree.. :DD

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 31, 2013 12:50 pm
          Reply 15#  feriokeo

Soul Eater will never out DPS a Spirit Dancer or an Artillery, Saleana, Smasher unless there's no dark resist. Elemental classes DPS is situational along with gear masters as if the target is mobile a Spirit Dancer will out DPS a gear master.

Nice vid you found, its only nice because it shows the really only one use of a soul eater in DDN at 1 boss out of the what? 6? Besides from a Soul Eaters dmg being halved in DDN that spot can go to any class which I'm sure will be more useful throughout the whole nest, not just 1 which many have no problem defeating without grudge formation.

@luknight

I've played a max FD Spirit Dancer with 22k phy atk in CDN, I know what they're capable of.

Mar 31, 2013 1:37 pm
          1. Building high dark % isn't just troublesome, it also restricts you on gear and pots - Spirit Dancer will find it easier to hit full potential without losing out that much on DPS, if at all. The ease of gearing is always a consideration.

2. Lol @ #12. I can't even begin to fathom why screamers are more useful in any content over dancers, except for Dragon Expedition. Those who play one should know why ^^

3. Quoting Chaos' reply on screamer is pointless. The freedom team does not use or need one, especially with the buff to Guardian Force. I DDN close to every day, and I can tell you that in CDN at least, kalis are not wanted much at all, including dancers. I've never been with a single screamer on every single run. It is true that screamers are not wanted much at all, and for good reason - she just doesn't do anything great, and there's no real slot for her for people who want to clear content optimally and efficiently (which is a lot of people)

4. Seleana isn't a top ranked DPS...

Honestly, the one class that is taken for one skill (mainly) = Force User's Time Acceleration. Screamer doesn't have any skill that has as big an impact, Grudge Formation might be nice but it isn't essential at all, especially when there's Guardian Force. On the other hand, Genie + Dance 2 can help a party push really fast - I experienced it myself, and it was nearly on par with our damage during TA!

Also, I find it interesting that people look at numbers without considering the environment they DPS in. Dancers having the edge in mobility can easily lead to higher DPS in practical terms. Just take a look at acrobats for example... their numbers are shy compared to bowmasters, but their ability to sustain the dps actually makes up for the gap.

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
          华中电信一区 剑气侠红
          Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
          Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
          DDN Wild Party Guide
          Youtube Channel
          Tempest Mini-Guide
          Mar 31, 2013 1:49 pm
          agree with sieg, kali aren't needed and pretty much useless in current content.

other than that - lol @ the thread.

Quick Reply:Who has better dps dancer or Screamer?

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »