Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) Fast Leveling Guide from Level 50-60

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
|| Ripper Boost, Halloween||

Future Update

|| Barbarian Boost ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

Fast Leveling Guide from Level 50-60

Mar 28, 2013 8:03 pm
Hey guys, for those of us who wish to grind yourselves from 50-60 you can try out this dungeon that my friends and I have been using for all our characters. This is more for new players who have come over from DN SEA, NA or any other server like myself.
I have prepared a video for simple illustration purposes...

Return to the list

Totally +200 Points 

1 The_Only_7 +200 Points 2013-03-28 23:12:12 Thx for sharing ur video guide  

Signature

Bookmark and share to your friends

Mar 30, 2013 8:07 pm
Thanks for the tip, i'm from dn sea and will try this when cap 60 is out!

but here's one extra off-topic question: when cap 60 was released, did Chaos Opening Pardma (the lv.50 one) get updates on the crafting mats dropped also? (the ones that are required to craft lv. 60 equips)

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 31, 2013 12:21 am
    Till now there is still no Chaos Opening that drop Level 60 crafting mats. The only way to get the crafting mats is either you buy it off TH or you farm it from the dungeons.

Oh I was also from DN SEA before and there we don't have VIP and 300% scroll if I am not wrong (while I was still there...) yup guild costume help as well.

Mar 31, 2013 12:26 am
    Till now there is still no Chaos Opening that drop Level 60 crafting mats. The only way to get the crafting mats is either you buy it off TH or you farm it from the dungeons. Oh I was also from DN SEA before and there we don't have VIP and 300% scroll if I am not wrong (while I was still there...) yup guild costume help as well.

Signature

Mar 31, 2013 4:42 am
    [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20130328/Fast_Leveling_Guide_from_Level_5060-5155046d984ce8313-1.html#p5155046d984ce8]0#[/url] [i]Tenshirudo[/i][/b] [br] [br]Hi,

what's the song in the background? Title? authors? Thanks

Mar 31, 2013 7:00 am
    Did my message disappear overnight?

Signature

Freedom Official IRC channel

Permanently quit official servers. Selling cDN account for BTC. Not FullFD anymore. 60S armors, 50L weapons.

Currently playing pservers.
    Mar 31, 2013 5:16 pm
    Lol lev 50 chaos HAS been updated with lev 60 mats half u get lev 50 half u get lev 60
    I would know cause i been playing kr dn about a year and i farm my mats for 60A and 60S gear there

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 31, 2013 6:37 pm
      but did it get the update immediately, or after a while? I mean, would farming these farming mats be profitable earlier on?

Mar 31, 2013 7:49 pm
      Yea it was fast

Apr 2, 2013 4:15 am
      Ooh, some of my comments also disappear overnight. LOL... Oh well its great to know that the mats got updated in Kr DN, I guess SEA DN might follow soon...

Signature

Apr 9, 2013 5:27 pm
      [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20130328/Fast_Leveling_Guide_from_Level_5060-5155046d984ce8313-1.html#p5155046d984ce8]0#[/url] [i]Tenshirudo[/i][/b] [br] [br]
      um, can you tell me about the lvl 60 epic set in lvl 60 patch? hope it helps the other players playing from other servers like me... I play DN SEA

Apr 9, 2013 11:07 pm
      Hey there, for Level 60 sets there are 4 types in general, not to forget the bloody weapons from pvp. 

Namely : 
      - Twisted Obsession
      - Dangerous Desires
      - Honorable Tribe
      - Great Ancestor

In CDN bloody weapons can be bought off TH so its easier for someone who do not pvp to obtain them. If I remembered correctly, when I left DN SEA bloody weapons can only be obtained through pvp.  

The Twisted set gives more critcal, the Dangerous Desires set gives more Physical Attack and the Honourable Tribe set gives more Magic Attack on top of a standard FD that all set will provide just like the 50 set you all have. All 3 sets can be crafted from materials dropped from either Professor K nest and Typhoon Kim nest. 

Finally, we have the Great Ancestor set that gives a lot of Final Damage. In CDN, you can have a very small chance to get Great Ancestor item from the gold boxes at the end of the Professor K or Kim nest. The next feasible way is to exchange the Great Ancestor item using Great Ancestral Gems through a NPC (Can't remember the name). To get Great Ancestral Gems, you need to purchase a cash dungeon key from the cash shop. The key will unlock a special dungeon and upon clearing the dungeon you will get a certain amount of Ancestral Gems. As to how much the cash key will cost really depends on how cc will price it. In CDN, a Great Ancestor Glove cost my friend about S$80 (Sing dollars). So you know how much it is to make a full set $$

Alternatively, you can also use your in game gold to buy it off the TH, which would be ridiculously expensive.  

Hope the above info helps... 

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

May 4, 2013 12:34 am
        Hi I am from DN SEA and lvl 60 is fast approaching...

Anything you can suggest? like what things to stack up that can be farmed or easily get bought before the patch ^_^

Also is the a unique set like hero set from PVP?
        How many points will it cost to get a complete bloody knight set and does the stat bonus Suffix I and Suffix II better than the current hero or GDN sets?

thanks, I would appreciate much if you could answer my questions.

May 4, 2013 5:43 am
        Hi there,

You can stack up on those Epic Crystal, Agate and Diamond Codes as Level 50 and Level 60 use the same codes (in CDN). You might wanna farm more Casius points for more codes later on for your own use. Other than that I am not really sure what kind of updates you would be getting in DN SEA so I can't suggest anything.

Yes the Level 60 unique set is available from PVP but you need to maintain a certain rating to be able to purchase the Level 60 unique items. (I believe its 1800 ratings)

I am not really familiar with the names of the sets for DN SEA but you find the stats of the Level 60S Gears here : [url]http://dn.duowan.com/1303/227973584267.html[/url]

May 4, 2013 11:25 am
        Just wanna ask this, does the 60a ring can only be obtain through crafting using glowing frag? Someone says that in different sites, was that real? Or 60a acce can still be looted in hell mode?

Furthermore, just wanna ask about the cash fd costumes, do u think sea will release it? Thank u so much.. I really appreciate the way u helping us..

May 4, 2013 5:29 pm
        i think SEAversion will always behind in cash costumes, and no hope for cash costume i think, you see rare costumes only avaiable in gacha box, meaning fd costumes at least mid-late 2014 for SEA

May 4, 2013 7:38 pm

The way you can get 60A rings is the same as level 50 cap now. You can ever get it through either hell nests or through the ladder points shop. Be prepared that level 60A Acc is going to be expensive initially as not many well geared parties would be able to clear it.

As for the cash costumes I think it's better to ask A.K as it depends on him to release it.

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

May 5, 2013 12:59 am
          maybe sea doesnt have fd costume cause of their profit. maybe they will release it if their left behind in income.

May 5, 2013 1:21 am
          [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20130328/Fast_Leveling_Guide_from_Level_5060-5155046d984ce8313-1.html#p5185c619b1d942]16#[/url] [i]Aspenach[/i][/b] [br] [br]@ aspenach

thanks for the info... ive stacked so much glowing fragment bcoz of the guy's thread >.<... thanks again

May 5, 2013 5:00 am
          Aspen,

Thanks for the help. I would like to ask if the lvl 60 unique pvp set came out together with the 60 patch or a few months after the realease of 60 cap. Also the ladder points to get the items is almost the same as the current 50 cap?

Quick Reply:Fast Leveling Guide from Level 50-60

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »