Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) Sieg Artillery Build for PVE (Retired @ 60 Cap, Final Update with 70 Cap Preview)

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
||
Daidalos Nest & Nightmare Stage||

Future Update

|| Silver Hunter ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

Sieg Artillery Build for PVE (Retired @ 60 Cap, Final Update with 70 Cap Preview)

May 7, 2013 1:40 am
Reply 59#  Azunnie

Noob Sieg is noob ^^

Return to the list

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
华中电信一区 剑气侠红
Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
DDN Wild Party Guide
Youtube Channel
Tempest Mini-Guide

Bookmark and share to your friends

May 8, 2013 12:44 pm
you said something about bugging the damage of ankle shot ? can you explain this ? and is there other skill beside arrow shower that can be abuse under mbreeze ? thanks!

MMOsite Special Offer

May 8, 2013 2:44 pm
    Please read what I wrote. Don't mean to be rude, but I don't like repeating myself when my stance on the matter is already there.

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
    华中电信一区 剑气侠红
    Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
    Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
    DDN Wild Party Guide
    Youtube Channel
    Tempest Mini-Guide
    May 9, 2013 10:07 pm
    For certain reasons, I have decided to stop playing, at least for now.

I would like to thank everyone from Freedom for the time spent together, as well as your friendship.

I will be on sporadically to fulfil some leftover promises, but will not be on much, certainly not as much as before.

Sorry for the abrupt departure, having to answer the same questions over and over is too tiring.

I was playing DN only for DDN, as well as chatting with my friends towards the end. As more and more of my friends quit, it was frustrating to login, see no one online who chats with me for the sake of it, then log off without doing anything.

For now, the one reason I may be back any time soon will be due to a promise to a friend.

Really appreciate everything. There are plenty of people I would like to thank, but you should know who you are ^^

I will drop by every now and then.

Hopefully I will be back for 70 cap raid.

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
    华中电信一区 剑气侠红
    Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
    Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
    DDN Wild Party Guide
    Youtube Channel
    Tempest Mini-Guide
    May 10, 2013 10:27 am
    Why don't you just make a new thread rather than posting here ? No1 noticed TT

Signature

Best friends forever~ <3

IGN : Akemi (Physician) - Main
    Azunnie (Sniper) - Retired
    Minnie(Shooting Star) - Retired
    Deriva (Wind Walker) - Retired
    Kizuto (Gladiator) - Retired

Server : 华中电信二区 (Freedom's server)
    Guild : Freedom
    May 11, 2013 1:54 am
    sir Sieg can i see ur Artillery BUild for pve? im confused about getting arrow shower or not >.< thanks in advance..

May 11, 2013 3:17 am
    @65

What a noob question. Cant you read that this is a PVE build for arti and that he has his build posted on the first post? Also, read his first post about his opinion about Arrow shower

MMOsite Special Offer

May 11, 2013 3:46 am
      Reply 64#  Azunnie

Haha. Is just one small Sieg, nobody important enough to create a new thread for ^^

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
      华中电信一区 剑气侠红
      Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
      Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
      DDN Wild Party Guide
      Youtube Channel
      Tempest Mini-Guide
      May 11, 2013 3:52 am
      Reply 65#  180.*.*.93

I was using the Arrow Shower build in my guide.

There's nothing to be confused about for Arrow Shower. As an artillery, our real DPS comes from how we use Swift Shot EX and ACS, end of story. Every other skill including Extension, Rapid, and Arrow Shower are all filler, they just happen to deal more damage than the other filler skills to be more note-worthy.

All artillery builds that want to deal maximum damage - focus on the application of Swift Shot EX and ACS, then rotate other skills in while these are on cd. If you like Arrow Shower use it, if not, the SDN ice flake plate is always an option for a filler skill, along with ankle shot.

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
      华中电信一区 剑气侠红
      Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
      Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
      DDN Wild Party Guide
      Youtube Channel
      Tempest Mini-Guide
      May 11, 2013 4:19 am
      Reply 67#  sieg_freedom

B..but Sieg is cool

Signature

Best friends forever~ <3

IGN : Akemi (Physician) - Main
      Azunnie (Sniper) - Retired
      Minnie(Shooting Star) - Retired
      Deriva (Wind Walker) - Retired
      Kizuto (Gladiator) - Retired

Server : 华中电信二区 (Freedom's server)
      Guild : Freedom
      May 12, 2013 7:25 am
      Do you add Magic Arrow for your Artillery skill build?

May 12, 2013 9:05 pm
      Reply 69#  Azunnie

=.=

Well, if anything, I'm still on YY. Still keeping track of forum, you guys can find me here. No motivation to login though.

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
      华中电信一区 剑气侠红
      Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
      Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
      DDN Wild Party Guide
      Youtube Channel
      Tempest Mini-Guide

MMOsite Special Offer

May 12, 2013 9:18 pm
        Reply 70#  mingyi_931027

No. Which you will know if you watched any of those vids =.=

Refer http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20130312/Sieg_Artillery_Build_for_PVE_DDN_Strategy_Updated-513f98f2768976313-1.html#p5165cc3976d92b

I will reiterate once more... Please don't ask questions about Archer / Artillery trees, just put points in what you like =.= It's not going to make much of a difference at all, anyone who has seen any of my videos will know exactly how huge the difference in numbers are. Everything on those trees are just flavour... Sieg only cares about the main dish (DPS)

The views went up a lot, I assume SEA got/getting 60 cap.

Here are some consolidated responses to questions I have received -

Q. Should I take ACS or Guided?

A. Read the guide.

Q. Why you no level Guided?

A. Don't find the damage worth the SP.

Q. Is it ok to give up Spirit Excellation?

A. I have mentioned it before, and will say it again - it is the first skill you should consider giving up to squeeze out SP, but if you have over 4000 INT, take at least Level 1.

Q. Arrow Shower?

A. Filler skill. You have plenty of other alternatives if you don't like the skill. I took it mainly because it looks cool, and the DPS is good enough compared to the alternative filler skills you have.

Q. Special technique plate?

A. I was using Gravity Ball. If you have good DPS, and your party members are good (meaning you have enough gravity balls), Artillery should use SDN Ice Flake plate from Dragon Expedition to maximize DPS. (Due to magical breeze, Arti's damage with that plate is imba) Gravity ball is for breaking bind at DDN Dragon Stage after 10X

Try to post questions here so that it is easier for me to refer to...

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
        华中电信一区 剑气侠红
        Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
        Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
        DDN Wild Party Guide
        Youtube Channel
        Tempest Mini-Guide
        May 13, 2013 5:32 pm
        think i'd limit my physical tree to aerial chain shot since there's a new update about artillery: magical attack mastery. really arrow shower is worth sacrificing since monsters really love to move around better spend it on tracking arrow and ankle shot. u have 2 builds anyway your good. :)

May 13, 2013 6:36 pm
        Reply 73#  180.*.*.21

Please refer to my post on Magical Breeze damage calculations mechanics. You do realize that if Magical Attack Mastery works the way it is described, Arrow Shower's damage is actually increased? Also, that is a Level 65 skill, this is a Level 60 build. One more thing, due to Magical Breeze, it doesn't matter how far down the physical tree we go =.=

Also, if you watch my videos, you will know exactly why I take Arrow Shower. I don't even bother to use it on small mobs at all. It is a filler semi-DPS skill, which I chose for the purpose of soloing Prof K Hell, due to Stage 2 mechanics. Are other filler skills possible? Yes. I have already addressed that a few times in the thread.

Maybe I am just in a bad mood, but do read through my guide and know the general mechanics at least before posting =.=
        Tracking Arrows is a much more rubbish skill to me. Slow to release, limited range, low DPS (comparatively)

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
        华中电信一区 剑气侠红
        Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
        Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
        DDN Wild Party Guide
        Youtube Channel
        Tempest Mini-Guide
        May 14, 2013 2:58 am
        just wanna ask about the armors , does 4 honorable + 1 lgrade GD works too instead of getting a non-set epic? in case that would be better what part of lgrade gd shoud i get? is it upper?

May 14, 2013 4:02 am
        It is less desirable, due to the considerable def boost. If you intend to use 2/3 set 50L for vit/hp boosts, the best L grade armor to use is shoes. (Low stat boost from suffix, low base stats + increased movement speed)

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
        华中电信一区 剑气侠红
        Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
        Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
        DDN Wild Party Guide
        Youtube Channel
        Tempest Mini-Guide

MMOsite Special Offer

May 14, 2013 5:47 am

i see .. im having a problem building my arti, im from DN SEA and we just got 60 , the max SP is only 104 and im having a problem if im gonna take arrow shower, but if i take shower i wont be able to take level 1 excel(cant max it to level 4 due to lack of 3 SP) you said that we must take it if we have over 4000 int and im confident i can reach that. so its arrow shower vs lvl 1 excel.. i love the arrow shower dmg, but i say i dont use it much, im using crossbow and im used being a shotgun artillery. so what do you think?

another question, do we really need to max detonating arrow? im thinking leaving it to level 1 so i can boost magic arrow to 16

May 14, 2013 7:12 am
          Max SP 104? =.= Well, it's a different game ^^

Dropping Arrow Shower is preferable. It is a pity though - unlike what some people who have asked me about it think, Arrow Shower is actually much more useful in DDN than outside of DDN. Why drop Arrow Shower? Siege Stance is another 3 SP. You have other filler skills you can use aside from Arrow Shower.

It's not much of a choice. I would suggest getting either Spiritual Excel or Ankle Shot.

Remember that builds are all about the players who use them in the end. A DPS optimized artillery build can't hit for much if one is reluctant to spam Swift Shot EX + ACS (or do badly with both when using them).

A common question I have gotten is Arrow Shower vs Guided/Tracking - Arrow Shower can do over 1000% mdmg in a short while, while Guided is like one of the last skills I want to use in my rotation. And for people who say they spam Guided under TA... =.=

I have level 1 detonating arrow too. Not worth the SP. I do not use magic arrow though.

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
          华中电信一区 剑气侠红
          Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
          Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
          DDN Wild Party Guide
          Youtube Channel
          Tempest Mini-Guide
          May 14, 2013 8:54 am
          im from SEA as well.. thanks for this great guide, and I am currently enjoying your build. I modified it a bit to fit lvl 50 before and intends to use the core concept at 60. (need to adjust though, 104 SP limit)

and yeah, most of the questions are already answered in the whole thread, and it is not long so you can easily back read.

re: arrow shower vs TA/guided missile.
          well it is about preference, i think people who hybridPVP/PVE/ladder can spend the 6 SP to get TA to next level jump (6) and ignore the arrow shower.

Quick Reply:Sieg Artillery Build for PVE (Retired @ 60 Cap, Final Update with 70 Cap Preview)

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »