Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) Lantern Festival Events (Updated Light Weapon Event)

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Future Contents
|| Black Dragon Preview ||

Lantern Festival Events (Updated Light Weapon Event)

Feb 20, 2013 3:13 am
Light Weapon 2013 New!

Requirement: Own 2x Light Weapons (Main & Sub Weapon), spend 50,000 cash. Didn't mention whether it has to be 2013 or not.
Date: 1st Mar ~ 6th Mar
Example: Character A have both Light Weapons and wish to get another 2x Light Weapon on Character B, Character B spend 50,000 cash and he will get 2x Light Weapon Exchange Coupon after event.

Conditions:
-Both characters MUST BE under same account and same server.
-Must have both main & sub-weapon equipped.
-Cash spent on Dragon Coins Voucher, gifting or Groupon does not count.

Reward(s)
2x Light Weapon Exchange Coupon

===========================

Ancestor Dungeons New!

Requirement: Bought 2x Golden Gem Pack
Date: 1st Mar ~ 6th Mar [Daily]

Reward(s)
●Bought 2x Golden Gem Pack, get 1x Golden Gem Pack next day. [Daily]

Note:
-May only receive extra Golden Gem Pack once per day.
-Golden Gem Pack contains key that allows you to access Ancestor Dungeons, collect Ancestor Gems from dungeons to exchange Grand Ancestor set or other valuable items.

Source: http://dn.sdo.com/web8/news/newsContent.asp?ID=164223&CategoryID=103

============Events below were outdated===============

Nothing good as usual.

Nest count reset on 27th Feb, 12:00.

Buy 1 Get 1 Free!

Requirement: Buy 200x Item Protection Jellies or 50x Seal Stamps from cash shop.
Date: 22nd ~ 28th Feb [Daily]

Notes:
-Jellies / seals bought with Dragon Coins does not count.
-You may only receive extra item once per day.
-You must buy the stated amount to qualify

Reward(s)
●Bought 200x Item Protection Jellies, get 200x Item Protection Jellies next day. [Daily]
●Bought 50x Seal Stamps, get 50x Seal Stamps next day. [Daily]

Battle Under The Full Moon!

Requirement: Lv 60 characters
Date: 21st ~ 28th Feb
Time: 18:00 ~ 21:00 (GMT+8)
Details: Join 3v3 ladder PVP

Reward(s)
●Completed 5 rounds 3v3 ladder, get 5x Item Protection Jellies (7 days) [Daily]
●Competed 5 rounds 3v3 ladder for 8 days, get 30x Item Protection Jellies (7 days)

Exploring New Abyss Dungeons With Friends

Date: 21st Feb ~ 28th Feb
Details: Party with 3 friends and complete 3 new abyss dungeons. Party members must be on your friend list, must not delete them off friend list until event reward given out.

Reward(s)
3x Goddess' Breath

Beggar Luffy's Treasure

Requirement: Donate 200 golds to Beggar Luffy
Date: 21st Feb ~ 28th Feb [Daily]
Details: Get 1 of each potion if you donated 200 golds, can get reward once per day during event period. Usable in Desert Dragon Nest only.

Reward(s)
1x High Concentration Defense Potion (+3,000 both defense for 5 minutes)
1x High Concentration Vitality Potion (+100,000 Max HP for 5 minutes)

Pandora Keys

Requirement: Bought 100x Pandora Keys from Cash Shop
Date: 21st Feb ~ 28th Feb [Daily]

Reward(s)
20x Pandora Keys [Daily]

Donating to Shanda, Part 7413

Requirement: Spend cash
Date: 21st Feb ~ 28th Feb

Notes: Cash used to buy 'Dragon Coins Voucher' does not count.

Reward(s)
●Spent 3001~5000 cash, get 10x Seal Stamps
●Spent 5001~10,000 cash, get 10x Seal Stamps, 1x Skill Reset Scroll
●Spent 10,001~20,001 cash, get 20x Seal Stamps, 1x Skill Reset Scroll
●Spent 20,001~50,000 cash, get 30x Seal Stamps, 1x Skill Reset Scroll
●Spent >50,000 cash, get 50x Seal Stamps, 1x Job Change Scroll

Clown's Counter Attack New Feature!

Details: Small chance to obtain 'Quest Scroll' from bosses in 3 new abyss dungeons. Use 'Quest Scroll' in dungeon to get a random quest. You will get a 'Gold Coin' for completing the random quest. Collect 3 'Gold Coins' to summon Clown NPC in abyss dungeons, giving you random reward.

Reward(s)
Seal Stamps
Dimensional Keys
Potential Codes
Gems

NOTE: Skipped DDN events.

NOTE #2: You won't get these event rewards right away. GMs will give out your rewards next day (Daily Event) or after events end. DON'T ASK when because none other than the staffs know the exact date!

Source: http://act.dn.sdo.com/130221yuanxiao/

[ The post was edited by v2seraph at Mar 1, 2013 5:35 am ]

Return to the list

Totally +300 Points 

1 The_Only_7 +300 Points 2013-02-20 18:23:10 Thx for translation! Reposted!  

Signature

Dragon Nest CN - Freedom's Youtube Channel
Server: 华中电信一区
IGN: Calena (Mon)
Class: Lv 70 Tempest (Thanks to Eddie :D)
Guild: Freedom

Blade & Soul CN
Server: 网通一区 - 咆哮寺院
IGN: 白柳 (v2seraph)
Class: Assassin
Guild: Freedom (Evil - 浑天教)

Bookmark and share to your friends

Feb 22, 2013 2:57 pm
New event

Signature

Blade & Soul CN

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 1, 2013 12:22 am
    Added light weapon event.

Signature

Blade & Soul CN
    Mar 4, 2013 7:23 am
    Pathetic events as usual. I remember when I played CDN in late 2011 and early 2012, there were good events that made me want to play the game a bit longer just to get that achievement or award. The rewards for doing events were actually worth to do and get. Now, all there are are just pay to get this and pay to get that cause if you don't, you lose out on a hella lot damage and survivability, which is a big thing in CDN especially since the bosses and mobs are buffed by 50% extra HP.
    All I ask for are decent F**King events to inspire me to play further but the developers or whoever the hell is telling them to give this shit of events out are just screwing the game up to become P2W. This is becoming, or rather has already become but another Maplestory.
    I came back to the game expecting my mind to be blown by all the new updates but all I got was boring, static, un-motivational gameplay. I quitted but a week after. I am seriously surprised by how people can still mindlessly throw money in shanda's face. Well, at least now I know why there is a significantly lower number of people online(lower as in 10-20 people) nowadays in the guild I'm in. It used to be almost always full slots with a queue waiting to be added. Now, as much as 20 slots can be open with no one to fill with 80% players not logging in at all even with maybe a few alts in there despite the 1 character rule. Only a loyal few hardcore players remain, 90% of whom pay.
    Now and then, I come back to scour for possible new exciting stuff in DN. But from the looks of it, they have absolutely no intention of righting their wrong (not that it can be righted anyway, they're in too deep). At this stage, it's pretty obvious that DN doesn't even stand a slight chance of beating other games like gw2 or even tera (which IMO is crappy). And to returnees, prepare to be deeply disappointed. This is all of my own perspective of course and if anyone feels otherwise...well good luck doing boring repetitive stuff in-game(I found out not too long ago that apparently some people LIKED to do repetitive things...)

Mar 4, 2013 8:21 am
    Events: Agree, things changed after Shanda decided to sack previous event planners. It's all about cash right now.

50% buffed HP: Hmm doesn't make much difference IMO, as long as they don't buff attack and defense.

Guild: Expected, we have NA / SEA and many others version now so most players would prefer playing those version. Hard to form a party here if you don't understand Chinese. We do have at least 50 active players in guild, and few more who online once in a while. Time zone is the culprit here.

Repetitive content: Pretty much yes. But then, which MMO doesn't have repetitive content when everyone at maxed level? :\ Can't expect devs to release new content every single month.

Exciting stuff: If you can get a party to Desert Dragon Nest then you will have your fun in there. Otherwise... Meh

Comparing with other games: No point doing so. Everyone have their own personal preference. One man's junk might be another man's... toy.

[ The post was edited by v2seraph at Mar 4, 2013 10:19 am ]

Signature

Blade & Soul CN
    Mar 4, 2013 8:27 am
    And, ofc, I can't do this because I still haven't gotten my third light weapon ticket after 1400+ eggs...

Signature

Freedom Official IRC channel

Quitting soon. Selling account for 400€/1BTC. Not FullFD anymore. 60S armors, 50L weapons. I accept bitcoins.

Quick Reply:Lantern Festival Events (Updated Light Weapon Event)

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »