●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight● !!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!
Finally the first image of the new class, assassin has been released, in a JDN event: Dragon Nest Fan Day 2013 in Japan. The following information was shared by 封弊者YAMI from duowan. The video is provided by gamernejp.
Weapon: Scimitar, Crook
Basically a close range damage dealing class.
However, he is also good in long range battle with chain and shuriken.
He has good attack and quick evasive skills.
Cool Time Charging Skill
Possess nimble movement and unleash attack at good timing.
• Assassin is a male class with split personality.
• the weapon he wield are Scimitar and Crook ; attack range is between warrior and kali.
• Job Advancement: Assassin > Chaser > Ripper or Raven ; the other branch of job advance is not revealed yet.
• Assassin has invisible skill and cool time charging skills. Cool time charging is a new mechanics in assasin's skill tree. He can prolong the CD of certain skills and boost their dmg , according to the cooldown prolonged.
• lv80 cap is expected to be released in 2014, with New (non-EX) skills
• There will be a talking ninja cat in the assasin's storyline.
JDN Update Plan for 2013
July: Release Lv70 cap
Aug: New Nest A + 70A gear
Oct: New Nest B + 70A Dragon Jade
Nov: New Abyss + 70 Nest Hellmode
Dec: New Dragon Nest + 70S gear
Antogonist of Dragon Nest Story: King Feather & 7 Apostles
(there are supposed to be 8 apostles, but Velskud quit :p)
More information of the new class, assassin has been found in the latest v157 client.
Job Description: - Hunter who inherits ancient assassination technique; good at tracking enemies and assassinate them in an instant.
- Death messenger and reaper, uses chain and darts to track and kill enemies
- Stealthy marauder who lurks in darkness, kills enemies before they even turn their head.
Crook (曲柄杖, not sure what is the right english word for this)
Skill Names: Forceful Kick
Mark of Crow
Mark of Werewolf
Crocodile King Trap
Leading Edge EX
Rain Drop EX
Shift Strike EX
Mortal Strike EX
Blade Rush EX
Most of these skills sound physical. Magic Assassin branch would probably sound way more interesting.
[ The post was edited by SaitoHikari at Feb 18, 2013 10:37 pm ]
Writer of the DN fanfics League of the Unfortunate and Trial by Fire.
- [NA] SaitoHikari (Saint) and Alilatias (Artillery), leader of <Salvation>
- [kDN] SaitoHikar (Saint awaiting 1+1 event), member of <Excalibur>