Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) cDN Registration Guide / General FAQ / Account Safety

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
||
Daidalos Nest & Nightmare Stage||

Future Update

|| Silver Hunter ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

cDN Registration Guide / General FAQ / Account Safety

Sep 16, 2013 3:12 pm
Reply 79#  Solera

Have you tried pressing both buttons? Anyway, as I mentioned countless times, we won't have any idea what to do with your problem if you cannot provide a screenshot of the error in readable form.

The most common solution would be: Run as admin / Reinstall latest full client

If both doesn't work, it is most likely your connection's problem.

Return to the list

Signature

Dragon Nest CN - Freedom's Youtube Channel
Server: 华中电信一区
IGN: Calena (Mon)
Class: Lv 80 Tempest
Guild: Freedom

Blade & Soul CN
Server: 网通一区 - 咆哮寺院
IGN: 白柳 (v2seraph)
Class: Assassin
Guild: Freedom (Evil - 浑天教)

Bookmark and share to your friends

Sep 16, 2013 3:13 pm
Reply 78#  ManKillerX

Connection timed out.

Try switching to other servers to see if problem persist.

Signature

Blade & Soul CN

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 16, 2013 6:06 pm
    Actually the problem persisted til I took a look at the task manager. Managed to see the "crashsender" was still in the applications, even when cDN was off. When I used 'end task' on it, the problem got solved.

Sep 17, 2013 10:49 pm
    Hi! I got these errors.. pls help bro.. T_T

Sep 18, 2013 3:47 pm
    Reply 83#  jeeyeon

That 7zip error.. I used to have it too. Forgot how I fixed it though :/ Try installing / reinstalling 7zip if you havent already

Signature

Blade & Soul CN
    Sep 18, 2013 8:28 pm

[img]http://img2.mmo.mmo4arab.com/newforum/upload//2013/09/14/1379212634315.jpg[/img]

i'm having this problem

can anyone tell me what's the error in this?

tried reinstalling but apparently it doesn't work

Sep 19, 2013 2:49 am
    Reply 85#  203.*.*.61

Connection timed out...

Signature

Blade & Soul CN

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 19, 2013 5:20 am
      Sup Everybody,

I would like to come back to CDN, i left SEA ... but i have got an issue with the .exe.
      Impossible to use it. When i want to select the folder then i can't use the button (in the middle) in order the go to the next step. The button is grey and i can't click it.
      I set my computer up for a chinese langage and region but i don't know what is wrong with this button ... not able to click on ..

Someone can help me to resolve my issue ?

I can see on the top ver.166 but i think the last version is 180. So.. may be the issue comes from that different version. Should i try to dowload the last "patch" manually ? and install them ? or Is it the last version ?

EDIT : I ve DL the manual patch 171 to 180 (i opened and executed each of them) and now i ve got the DNlauncher but one file is missed ...) capture :

========================

Another way about my issue ...

I downloaded the client via the CDN website. I used the "big blue" button you can see on the image. (Then should i try to download the 2 .cabfiles, the .exe and the zip ?)

Thx a lot in advance.
      (i come from Europe)

PS: i DL the client 2 times, same issue ... Third time in progress with .cab files ... wt...f ..

[ The post was edited by Feowin34 at Sep 19, 2013 7:59 am ]

Sep 19, 2013 8:07 am
      Someone can help me ? or can i have a clue ?

Sep 20, 2013 4:35 am
      If you followed the installation steps in the first post then did you run the installer as admin?

It doesn't matter if the client version being installed is a bit outdated by a few patches, auto-patch will take care of it.(Only try manual patch if the auto-patch doesn't work)

Looking at your second pic, dnlauncher wouldn't be the only file in the folder if it was installed properly.

Signature

Dragon Nest CN
      Gladiator(Perma-Stopped)/Sniper/Raven/Guardian

Dragon Nest SEA HolyWood(My friends aren't playing anymore so I'll be inactive)
      Gladiator/Tempest/Inquisitor/MoonLord
      Sep 20, 2013 5:40 am

FEOWIN HERE , my account has been deleted (dont know why ...)

YEah the installer (.exe) works until the third step where you have to select the folder ... i posted the image. When i select the folder to install the files, the button in the middle is grey and i can't press it ...

Sep 20, 2013 5:45 am
      PS : The DNlauncher has appeared coz i tryed to update with the patch, obviously it has failed coz he didn t have the launcher ... then he created a launcher "itself" ... but i deleted all the files and i ve restarted again ... then now i ve got all the bittorrent files (4 files) .. but i ve got the same problem ... i can't use .Exe file (impossible to validate the destination folder "grey button" not able to use it ...

And i tried to run the .exe as administrator .. same ...

Do you think it's a problem about my OS ? (SEVEN?)

(It works fine with SEA ...)

I DL again via bitorrent all the files in the thread...

I ve got the 2 Cab (impossible to unzip...)
      I ve got the DragonNest zip file (impossible to unzip, i can open it but impossible to unzip the file coz he can't find the right destination folder >> DragonNest.z01 ... )

I ve got the .exe

And i only can open the .exe ... but same problem at the third step i can't apply the destination folder ... (grey button, not avalaible....you can see on the top first image...)... Oo"

I tried to use it as admin, same ...
      I tried to modify the region (china), same result ...
      I m stuck ... Am i stupid or what ??? it sux ...

[ The post was edited by FEOWIN344 at Sep 20, 2013 6:04 am ]

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 20, 2013 5:19 pm
        Okay, I opened my installer again to check, your screenshot shows that you only have 2.3GB free space left on your drive, initial installation requires 3.9GB, i suggest you free up space so you can proceed w/ the installation.

Signature

Dragon Nest CN

Sep 22, 2013 3:47 am
        v2seraph
        Can you post a sentence for "likes" ? Something like "Like exchange pls" or "like pls" etc.

Sep 22, 2013 7:10 am
        Reply 93#  92.*.*.219

http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20130219/Rock_of_Blessing_Buff_Like_Freedom_server_only-512354ef0f84c2613-1.html

Creating a 'Trade Likes' party:

Use '互赞' as party title, set destination to any nest for the party to appear in front of party list. Might take some time for peoples to join.

Simply saying "互赞" where people gather is enough to get some people to exchange likes w/ you.
        Seriously though, I almost didn't notice that the newcomers note has clickable links in the past, >text< doesn't really tell people it's a link, hope somebody changes them to look like a hyperlink.

Signature

Dragon Nest CN

Sep 22, 2013 9:25 am
        Fixed & added to the translation list :o

Signature

Blade & Soul CN
        Sep 22, 2013 4:54 pm
        Someone can help me, i have account in cdn but, i never play it, when i want to play n try log in i cant enter the game, then i try to make new account and the website page cant use copy paste for fill up chinese name from gogle translate, any 1 can help me,?
        Sorry for bad english

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 22, 2013 6:50 pm
          Reply 96#  Kangiman80

I can paste characters from google translate just fine, you should try again in a different browser.

Signature

Dragon Nest CN

Sep 22, 2013 7:34 pm
          Wht browser u use for make new account, i use google chrome for make new account then i cant copy paste my name in chinese for registration,

Sep 22, 2013 8:13 pm
          [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20130206/cDN_Registration_Guide_General_FAQ_Account_Safety-511234949a880ca13-1.html#p511234fdcafddf]2#[/url] [i]v2seraph[/i][/b] [br] [br]
          What is this this thing? After I patched... It was working correctly but now it does not...

Quick Reply:cDN Registration Guide / General FAQ / Account Safety

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »