Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) CDN Clear Desert Dragon Nest!!!

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Future Contents
|| Black Dragon Preview ||

CDN Clear Desert Dragon Nest!!!

Feb 5, 2013 6:59 pm
6th Feb 6am GMT+8, 华南一 小熊公会 喂龙队 become the first party which clear DDN !!

The party composition is:

Crusader, Inquisitor, Saint, Elestra, Gladiator, Tempest, Smasher, Destroyer

[ note: none of them has full FD ]

This is an amazing achievement, considering that revive apple is not even released here yet.

Congratz to them!

Time spend = 8.5hours

The loots they obtained from the final chest are 1 inverse scale, 4 scale and 1 helm.

Some crazy mechanics of the dragon battle has been revealed by one of the party member as follows (some of these info are added to the DDN guide):

• At Hpx5, the dragon will cast the rotating sand breath, which has no blind spot at all (360 degree around the whole field). The casting time of this skill is 40sec. They still cannot figure about how to evade this skill; the only thing they can do is to disconnect from game =.=
Note: the original poster apparently refers to the rotating sand breath, and the approach to evade this skill has been published by 2 other players.

• players cannot stay stationary and deal dmg at the same spot for a long time; challenge each party member's judgement to move around and find the right position for dmg dealing.

• the dragon often induces debuffs which prevent healing (similar to the golem) and reduce attack/defence (similar to the manticore)

• the dragon will adapt his attack pattern to where you stand; for example, if you are standing at the head, he will not use tail swipe at all. If you are standing near the left arm, he will use left arm to cast skill; if you are standing near the right arm, he will use his right arm instead, etc.

• certain skills have no apparent CD; very difficult to predict the skill casting order/pattern

• he can cast multiple skills together. Imagine sea dragon uses black hole, a tail swipe and a stomp at the same time. it demands players to have a good evasion skills.

Reference:
http://dn.duowan.com/1302/224067762932_2.html
http://bbs.duowan.com/thread-30459053-1-1.html

[ The post was edited by chaose5 at Feb 12, 2013 6:56 pm ]

Return to the list

Signature

FREEDOM - English Guild & Community in Foreign MMORPG's

Bookmark and share to your friends

Feb 5, 2013 7:17 pm
Mt's team.
Awesome job.

Signature

Freedom Official IRC channel

Quitting soon. Selling account for 400€/1BTC. Not FullFD anymore. 60S armors, 50L weapons. I accept bitcoins.

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 5, 2013 7:26 pm
    1 helm...... 1 helm..... wth

Feb 5, 2013 7:41 pm
    Quote: Originally Posted by 50.*.*.34 at Feb 5, 2013 7:26 pm
    1 helm...... 1 helm..... wth     
    Yeah, pathetic drops for such a hard nest.

Signature

Quitting soon. Selling account for 400€/1BTC. Not FullFD anymore. 60S armors, 50L weapons. I accept bitcoins.
    Feb 5, 2013 7:54 pm
    1 Helm LOL

But Congrats~, Inb4 KDN never finishes!

Signature

Dragon Nest Korea

Korean Dragon Nest Videos

★Beta★ = Twerk

Feb 5, 2013 7:57 pm
    Mt's team

I wish they record full last stage run >__<

[ The post was edited by xLuz at Feb 5, 2013 8:24 pm ]

Feb 5, 2013 8:51 pm
    i almost dont even want to attempt ddn now cause of those rewards. did they skip the 5th stage or something?

Signature

RoyalEle - 60 Elestra (Main)
    Seranade - 60 - Blade Dancer
    RoyaleDeath - 60 - Soul Eater
    Galaxias - 60 - Shooting Star
    Zashi - 59 - Smasher
    RoyalLight - 40 - Future Artillery

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 5, 2013 9:55 pm
      Gratz to that team ^_^! Their line up seems interesting. And they showed that the devs really made this nest focused on a players skill rather than only gear. I'm rather curious about if there's any way at all to avoid this death ray skill O_o

Signature

NA DN - LvL 60 Ice Witch - RoseofLove
      CDN - LvL 70 Elestra - RoseofLove
      CDN - LvL 70 Raven - WrathEX

Youtube Channel (RevertibleFate): http://www.youtube.com/user/RevertibleFate
      Feb 5, 2013 9:57 pm
      8.5 hours my god...

Signature

Koinzell - Lv 60 Max FD Merc (just changed to Gladiator)
      GigaVolt (ギガ一ボルト) - Lv 60 DPS / Support Inquisitor Hybrid (Name got replaced after server merge, i.e. if you see a GigaVolt in CDN, it's not me.. currently inactive still using lvl 50 gear :P)
      StarDance - Lv 60 Max FD Spirit Dancer

Barbarian Nest Solo Vids: CLICK HERE
      PVE DPS Barb Skill Build: CLICK HERE
      Inquisitor Nest Solo Vids: CLICK HERE
      Inquisitor DPS / Support Hybrid Build: CLICK HERE
      Spirit Dancer Build:
      CLICK HERE

Feb 5, 2013 11:00 pm
      Reply 7#  Revertible

seeing that the casting time is 40sec, i think they are supposed to interrupt it , instead of evading it ..

maybe hit the head so that his superarmor bar get reduced or sumthing (refer to bug swarm of gdn)

Signature

FREEDOM - English Guild & Community in Foreign MMORPG's

Feb 6, 2013 1:56 am
      Reply 9#  chaose5

That would make the most sense. It wouldn't be unusual for the devs to reuse certian mechanics from previous nests for DDN ( like in the video the merc seemed to be trapped by sand just like Monta''s vine or sea dragon's Ice age until the inquisitor freed him). They most likely just reused a lot of previous nest mechanics from previous nests in ddn to save time in development. But one thing i'm wondering is if certian skills can be more effective in breaking the Dragons super armor during these 40 sec than others ( take for example Kalahan's Choke Slam, A priests detonate was proven to be the most effect way to break  his Super armor to cancel Choke Slam).

Guess we just gotta wait and see if any more new information is released over the course of the next few weeks =P

Signature

NA DN - LvL 60 Ice Witch - RoseofLove
      CDN - LvL 70 Elestra - RoseofLove
      CDN - LvL 70 Raven - WrathEX

Youtube Channel (RevertibleFate): http://www.youtube.com/user/RevertibleFate
      Feb 6, 2013 2:31 am
      *golf clap*
      good job indeed.

smh @ drops though.

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 6, 2013 3:40 am
        Pretty nicely done. These guys are dedicated to sit there for 8.5 hours to beat that nest...

Signature

Feb 6, 2013 3:52 am
        Congrats to them, but the time taken so long, don't think I can stay focus for so long. =.=

Signature

Dragon Nest CN:
        Yaze - Lvl60 Saint
        LollyStar - Lvl60 Gear Master

Age of Wulin:
        严乐风 - Royal Guard

Feb 6, 2013 3:55 am
        Good job please abuse the reconnect/DC function more,im only objective eh, 8 hours they must have disconect at least 100x times each

Feb 6, 2013 6:34 am
        Quote: Originally Posted by 37.*.*.7 at Feb 6, 2013 3:55 am
        Good job please  abuse the reconnect/DC function more,im only objective eh, 8 hours they must have disconect at least 100x times each     
        Yeah, they used that for stage 5 and I think flower too.
        Though, honestly, considering how shitty this nest is, I am not blaming them.

Signature

Feb 6, 2013 1:51 pm
        woow very nice job

Hope kdn clears it soon (if not already done) and get HC in a month or so......

Also dat death ray

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 6, 2013 2:28 pm
          i dont want HC  DDN...barely do shit in DDN..with shitty drops...

Feb 6, 2013 11:18 pm
          Gee... 8hrs 21minutes. Imagine... no WC break.

Grats,
          Still 10 hours away breaking the world record, though

Feb 7, 2013 8:14 am
          doesnt the time clearance affected its drop?

Quick Reply:CDN Clear Desert Dragon Nest!!!

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »