●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight● !!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!
This is an amazing achievement, considering that revive apple is not even released here yet.
Congratz to them!
Time spend = 8.5hours
The loots they obtained from the final chest are 1 inverse scale, 4 scale and 1 helm.
Some crazy mechanics of the dragon battle has been revealed by one of the party member as follows (some of these info are added to the DDN guide):
• At Hpx5, the dragon will cast the rotating sand breath, which has no blind spot at all (360 degree around the whole field). The casting time of this skill is 40sec. They still cannot figure about how to evade this skill; the only thing they can do is to disconnect from game =.=
Note: the original poster apparently refers to the rotating sand breath, and the approach to evade this skill has been published by 2 other players.
• players cannot stay stationary and deal dmg at the same spot for a long time; challenge each party member's judgement to move around and find the right position for dmg dealing.
• the dragon often induces debuffs which prevent healing (similar to the golem) and reduce attack/defence (similar to the manticore)
• the dragon will adapt his attack pattern to where you stand; for example, if you are standing at the head, he will not use tail swipe at all. If you are standing near the left arm, he will use left arm to cast skill; if you are standing near the right arm, he will use his right arm instead, etc.
• certain skills have no apparent CD; very difficult to predict the skill casting order/pattern
• he can cast multiple skills together. Imagine sea dragon uses black hole, a tail swipe and a stomp at the same time. it demands players to have a good evasion skills.
Gratz to that team ^_^! Their line up seems interesting. And they showed that the devs really made this nest focused on a players skill rather than only gear. I'm rather curious about if there's any way at all to avoid this death ray skill O_o
Koinzell - Lv 60 Max FD Merc (just changed to Gladiator)
GigaVolt (ギガ一ボルト) - Lv 60 DPS / Support Inquisitor Hybrid (Name got replaced after server merge, i.e. if you see a GigaVolt in CDN, it's not me.. currently inactive still using lvl 50 gear :P)
StarDance - Lv 60 Max FD Spirit Dancer
That would make the most sense. It wouldn't be unusual for the devs to reuse certian mechanics from previous nests for DDN ( like in the video the merc seemed to be trapped by sand just like Monta''s vine or sea dragon's Ice age until the inquisitor freed him). They most likely just reused a lot of previous nest mechanics from previous nests in ddn to save time in development. But one thing i'm wondering is if certian skills can be more effective in breaking the Dragons super armor during these 40 sec than others ( take for example Kalahan's Choke Slam, A priests detonate was proven to be the most effect way to break his Super armor to cancel Choke Slam).
Guess we just gotta wait and see if any more new information is released over the course of the next few weeks =P