Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) Future Update: New Lv70 EX Skills - updated 11th June

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
||
Daidalos Nest & Nightmare Stage||

Future Update

|| Silver Hunter ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

Future Update: New Lv70 EX Skills - updated 11th June

Feb 5, 2013 11:42 am
Quote: Originally Posted by SulliMare at Feb 5, 2013 8:09 am
Quote: Originally Posted by chaose5 at Feb 4, 2013 5:15 amReply 31#  Dyhakys

yea. spectrum ex is a nice addition to smasher dps skill set.

my hope 4 spectrum ex:

- ability to cancel while casting (refer to linear ray ex)
- reduce casting time (refer to force mirror ex)
- 3 rings, the additional inner and out rings deal 30% of board dmg each (refer to mimic spectrum shower, in fact i am quite certain that it will look like that; check out how ice stab ex copy kalahan's ice stab).

Sounds good and reasonable?     
so i can guess that smite ex will be 3 jumps instead of 1 like puisher smite of lvl 46 map at lotus marsh !!! haha wil be too much awesome if that true     
lol, people will start to think the devs will copy enemies skills...
i think smite ex will have huge AoE with esctatic lightin on the floor and some shocks going ahead like lighting wave...

who knows, 3 jumps its too much movement for one skill.. :/

Return to the list

Signature

KDN - Server
Usagi - Artillery - Lv 80
스타Shooter - Gear Master - Lv 80
Obscuria - Majesty - LV 80

Waiting for Dark Avenger
:)

Bookmark and share to your friends

Feb 5, 2013 1:44 pm
Reply 60#  d0uglaz

lolz , i dont care what will be effect of smite ex. i was just laughing .
skill itself is so op , dont need its ex , lolz

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 5, 2013 1:59 pm
    after release of chain lightning and mind breaker EX pvp became a hot mess, i expect it going full retard once lv32 EX skills will come into play.

tracking arrow EX that actually tracks targets now?
    detonate EX with chain effect?
    rolling attack EX that explodes on landing?
    line drive EX with second aim-able "drive" using mouse click?
    magma wave EX that melts your motherboard and disintegrates ram?

naaah, they'll just throw in some sparkles, add some damage and call it a day =|

Feb 5, 2013 2:17 pm
    Left side is Eyendetity, right side is me (and probably a lot of Majesty players)

Feb 5, 2013 4:31 pm
    hope GA EX is something like rapid shot EX, free to move after a fast casting, that would make it somehow useful and an alternative to time stop at pvp
    and at pve.... 300% dmg boost, 2 balls and reduced CD? =/

Feb 5, 2013 4:51 pm
    Reply 64#  Hanthin

how about "i win" button?

Feb 5, 2013 5:04 pm
    Quote: Originally Posted by Hanthin at Feb 5, 2013 4:31 pm
    hope GA EX is something like rapid shot EX, free to move after a fast casting, that would make it somehow useful and an alternative to time stop at pvp
    and at pve.... 300% dmg boost, 2 balls and reduced CD? =/     
    what about make it like manticore, summon 3 huge portals dealings 500% huge damage, pluys  it will suck you into the center of portal (yeah, like manticore) and after summon the 3 GA portals you can move freely and use time accel, spam GB Ex and later ,you can ult

you win.

Signature

KDN - Server
    Usagi - Artillery - Lv 80
    스타Shooter - Gear Master - Lv 80
    Obscuria - Majesty - LV 80

Waiting for Dark Avenger
    :)

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 5, 2013 5:13 pm
      Arrow Rain EX will be like Aerial Chain Shot EX at landing, extra explosive dmg.. `^`

Feb 5, 2013 8:56 pm
      Browing DNSEA forums and found this..

[url]http://forum.cherrycredits.com/topic/179648-yes-saleanas-rejoice/page__st__160[/url]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey guys I googled 32 Ex skill and some duowan paged show up on the results. I used google translate and translated again by me from what I can understand from it. Just wanted to share.

Note: Please don't assume that these are the right skill descriptions. I can't read chinese so I can't really tell if that thread is just trolling or whatever. Google translate SUCKS too.

Artillery
      Tracking Arrow Ex- increase range to 15m and increase arrow count from 16 to 24 can also bound(Bound like ankle shot) the opponent to the ground by 5 secs.

Sniper
      Arrow Shower Ex- strengthens the skill, each arrow deal additional 30% damage and 10% chance to stun the opponent.

Windwalker
      Spiral Vortex Ex- increase damage by 30% and reduce action speed. Has a chance to increase movement speed by 40% for 5 seconds.

Tempest
      Cyclone Kick EX- increase damage by 30% and reduce action speed. Has a chance to increase movement speed by 40% for 5 seconds.

Note: They have the same description. No clue lol

Gladiator
      Line Drive Ex- increase damage by 30%, hit r-click to launch a second shock..

Moonlord
      Halfmoon Slash Ex- reduced action speed, increased distance to 10m and damage by 30%

Destroyer
      Rolling Attack Ex- becomes fire elemental and increase damage by 30%.

Barbarian
      Whirlwind Ex- increase damage by 30% and slow the opponent for 30% for 3 seconds.

Smasher
      Spectrum Shower Ex- increase radius to 7m and increase damage by 30%.

Majesty
      Gravity Ascension Ex- increase damage by 30% and increase in the number of the gravitational field of three. LOLWUT

Elestra
      Chilling Mist Ex- increase distance to 10m and the opponent within 5m will have 40% chance to be frozen. Increase damage by 30%.

Salaena
      Flame Road Ex- increased AoE, increases movement speed by 50%, increase super armor while active, increase damage by 30% and increase burn damage by 50%.

Saint
      Bind Relic Ex- stuns on impact and gives 20% elemental resistance. Shock of Relic can now be used on this.

Inquisitor
      Detonate Ex- increase damage by 50%.

Crusader
      Smite Ex: increase AoE(Same AoE that of Holy Relic Ex), full animation becomes an Iframe and increase damage by 30%.

Guardian
      Divine Punishment Ex- now reduces damage and increases Super Armor. Increase duration by 5 secs.

Adept
      Magma wave Ex- radius increased by 5m, damage increased by 30%

Physician
      Poison Break Ex- crit damage increased by 50%.

Shooting Star
      Chemical Missile EX- increase damage by 30% and silences the opponent for 5 seconds.

Gearmaster
      Mecha Bomber EX- increase damage by 30% and has a chance to stun.

Edit : Did not include Kali 32 EX skills because we in SEA don't have her yet. Do let me know if you want it to be included.

Edit 2 : Forgot to edit smite ex.

Original Thread.Credits to him

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Not sure if this has some truth in it tho..

Feb 5, 2013 9:21 pm
      source link sir or it ddnt happen :)

Feb 5, 2013 9:32 pm
      Reply 68#  112.*.*.134

it's 100% fake =.=

Signature

FREEDOM - English Guild & Community in Foreign MMORPG's
      Freedomplays homepage: http://www.freedomplays.com/
      Follow me for the latest news & updates on foreign MMORPG
      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chaose5

Feb 5, 2013 11:06 pm
      my hopes for summon comet being a good EX skill is gone..

i just hope GA EX gets good boosts for PvP since i dont care about PvE with my majesty (i have a smasher for that :D)

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 5, 2013 11:17 pm
        If that's the case with GA ex then it'll probably look like the GA of manticore with the three orbs like this...

[url]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fTt65PiIbmM[/url]

check 1:04 mark

Feb 6, 2013 2:21 am
        • Cheating Point: Increase final damage stats of the caster during the duration of this skill.

only caster, not whole party?

Feb 6, 2013 7:07 am
        Halfmoon Slash EX:Transforms burst wave into a traveling wave. This wave can hit enemies multiple times, with the ability to pierce through all enemies in it's range. Each hit after the initial hit will do 30% of the initial hits damage. 30% damage to initial hit.

Feb 6, 2013 10:58 am
        Quote: Originally Posted by 96.*.*.224 at Feb 6, 2013 7:07 am
        Halfmoon Slash EX:Transforms burst wave into a traveling wave. This wave can hit enemies multiple times, with the ability to pierce through all enemies in it's range. Each hit after the initial hit will do 30% of the initial hits damage. 30% damage to initial hit.     
        So pretty much like Great Wave.

Signature

Freedom Official IRC channel

Permanently quit official servers. Selling cDN account for BTC. Not FullFD anymore. 60S armors, 50L weapons.

Currently playing pservers.
        Feb 6, 2013 1:32 pm
        [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20130203/Future_Update_Content_New_EX_Skills_Flying_Mount_Desert_Dragon_Memorial_Dungeon_Sniper_Boost-510f49b54ecdcd713-4.html#p5112a7c75bbccd]75#[/url] [i]Tarkel[/i][/b] [br] [br]Exactly, but shot out at the speed of the right click in flash stance. :D

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 6, 2013 4:37 pm
          Quote: Originally Posted by perfecti at Feb 4, 2013 2:19 am
          wow... sniper got some love =|

good day indeed.     

I agree with you, although, I dont really see a point in EXing RoA, they already nerfed it so bad that its basically useless, so tossing an EX on a uselessly weak skill seems... Well useless to say the least.

Signature

DeathsRain, PvE Damage/Crit Based Sniper Lv 50 Guild: FREEDOM
          Feb 6, 2013 5:40 pm
          that DN SEA post is fake. I don't even know where was that quote from.

Feb 6, 2013 8:25 pm
          Reply 66#  d0uglaz

i guess you did not get my idea

"hope GA EX is something like rapid shot EX, free to move after a fast casting, that would make it somehow useful and an alternative to time stop at PvP

and at PvE.... 300% dmg boost, 2 balls and reduced CD? =/"

not talking about 300% boost, 2 balls and lower CD time at PvP, that would be insane

at PvP it could be only "able to move after gravity ascension is successfully cast"

Quick Reply:Future Update: New Lv70 EX Skills - updated 11th June

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »