Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) Desert Dragon Nest Guide (Finalized)

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site


Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!



Latest Update
||
Daidalos Nest & Nightmare Stage||

Future Update

|| Silver Hunter ||




Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !



 

Desert Dragon Nest Guide (Finalized)

Dec 7, 2012 2:27 pm
Reply 19#  Kryonos

why would they do this?

sdn was insanely hard when it first came out, iirc not a single party saw actual dragon in the first month.
gdn was managable and been beaten on the second(?) week, but pretty much due to int suffix glitch so it wasn't intended.

i expect ddn to be at least as challenging as sdn, if not more, though so far i'm not seeing major threats, but of course everything's on paper so far and the dragon him/herself could be a nightmare.

the only thing i DO NOT want is triggers - one person messed up = everyone dies, please, nothing like that.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Dec 7, 2012 6:05 pm
Any idea on the progress of teams doing DDN? Has anyone managed to clear 1 or 2 stages after the flying ship? Every stage after that seem to be challenging. The bosses are mobile too except the flower.

I guess that engineers would have difficult time in this nest. Towers would be difficult to use as bosses keep moving from one place to another. Desert dragon looks pretty agile too. And seem to always be in air.

MMOsite Special Offer

    Dec 7, 2012 6:51 pm
    lol perfecti

    just like the SDN's Lava stage huh... Two players on one platform, BOOM goes the party.
    yeah I hate that kind of wipe-out move.

    Dec 7, 2012 7:48 pm
    Reply 21#  Seiggy

    i don't know the korean team, but the chinese guild send 5 teams, one to each stage every day.

    So far, the only stage which they manage to clear , is the manticore stage.

    Signature

    FREEDOM - English Guild & Community in Foreign MMORPG's
    Freedomplays homepage: http://www.freedomplays.com/
    Follow me for the latest news & updates on foreign MMORPG
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chaose5

    Dec 7, 2012 8:50 pm
    Quote: Originally Posted by chaose5 at Dec 7, 2012 7:48 pm
    Reply 21#  Seiggy

    i don't know the korean team, but the chinese guild send 5 teams, one to each stage every day.

    So far, the only stage which they manage to clear , is the manticore stage.     
    Chinese going seriously at it.

    Signature

    Freedom Official IRC channel

    Permanently quit official servers. Selling cDN account for BTC. Not FullFD anymore. 60S armors, 50L weapons.

    Currently playing pservers.
    Dec 7, 2012 8:57 pm
    Quote: Originally Posted by Seiggy at Dec 7, 2012 6:05 pm
    Any idea on the progress of teams doing DDN? Has anyone managed to clear 1 or 2 stages after the flying ship? Every stage after that seem to be challenging. The bosses are mobile too except the flower.

    I guess that engineers would have difficult time in this nest. Towers would be difficult to use as bosses keep moving from one place to another. Desert dragon looks pretty agile too. And seem to always be in air.     
    due to my absence we werent able to run ddn u.u we are planning one next week until then im studying videos so when we go we can aim for killing at least 4 bosses

    Signature

    RoyalEle - 60 Elestra (Main)
    Seranade - 60 - Blade Dancer
    RoyaleDeath - 60 - Soul Eater
    Galaxias - 60 - Shooting Star
    Zashi - 59 - Smasher
    RoyalLight - 40 - Future Artillery

    Dec 8, 2012 1:51 am
    Oh.. Thanks.. I thought that manticore is the hardest before DDN guess I was wrong. Seems like there aren't much stage mechanics with manticore fight which makes them survive unlike the others which wipe out teams with a mistake.

    Waiting for more info. Are those chinese teams that cleared the manticore staged well geared?

    MMOsite Special Offer

      Dec 8, 2012 2:41 am
      Errm question how can I go to the test server ?

      Dec 8, 2012 9:45 am
      * added 2 new video by skylustre

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb3W8mAOCG4&feature=plcp

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qisct1y38hQ&feature=plcp

      * correct some info on the mechanics of mushroom canyon. add 3 more video by 라티아스

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex9RvXA-hQg

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVhcEtP69MA

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URmZeTFigK8


      [ The post was edited by chaose5 at Dec 8, 2012 10:48 am ]

      Signature

      FREEDOM - English Guild & Community in Foreign MMORPG's
      Freedomplays homepage: http://www.freedomplays.com/
      Follow me for the latest news & updates on foreign MMORPG
      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chaose5

      Dec 8, 2012 11:00 am
      flower seems like the hardest one so far.. i wonder why there's no golem vids yet =|

      Dec 8, 2012 11:16 am
      Reply 29#  perfecti

      i also wonder why no one show golem video =.=

      maybe the 80% light resist put ppl off =.=

      Signature

      FREEDOM - English Guild & Community in Foreign MMORPG's
      Freedomplays homepage: http://www.freedomplays.com/
      Follow me for the latest news & updates on foreign MMORPG
      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chaose5

      Dec 8, 2012 11:27 am
      this time ddn will more challenging perhaps, since it limited the dps too @@

      Signature



      CDN电信华中1区 - 1服2服
      IGN:
      蓝月雪 Level 60 Saint in FREEDOM




      MMOsite Special Offer

        Dec 8, 2012 7:33 pm
        I guess that's a good thing. It won't make players cancel sone boss/stage mechanics

        Dec 9, 2012 3:57 am


        the latest run by chinese shows tat the golem cannot be picked at all.

        Maybe it can only be challenged after you defeated the 4 bosses...

        Signature

        FREEDOM - English Guild & Community in Foreign MMORPG's
        Freedomplays homepage: http://www.freedomplays.com/
        Follow me for the latest news & updates on foreign MMORPG
        Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chaose5

        Dec 9, 2012 5:06 am
        What's the progress of chinese team after their latest run?

        Dec 9, 2012 5:34 am
        Reply 34#  Seiggy

        yami group (including half sugar) has just finished their 3rd run .. now going for 4th run (live in YY)

        progress
        * sand worm stage
        -  nid to push 5 explosive to the entrance to blow up the wall
        -  after that still need to keep runing; 4 members die because the worm rush in immediately after they enter the gate
        - the boss summon 3 pillar, must be destroyed within a certain time or they will explode and kill everyone.
        - party wipe at Hpx3.

        * manticore stage
        - after enter HPx3, there is a very troublesome boss skill: the manticore will spawn a tornado on a party member: that person will not sustain any dmg but all his buff will be cleared; the tornado will move along with the marked person and will suck anyone nearby into; anyone who get sucked in will be killed instantly. Still not sure how to deal wif this skill.
        - party wipe at HPx3

        this group was not able to clear any stages yet.

        Signature

        FREEDOM - English Guild & Community in Foreign MMORPG's
        Freedomplays homepage: http://www.freedomplays.com/
        Follow me for the latest news & updates on foreign MMORPG
        Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chaose5

        Dec 9, 2012 6:58 am
        Haha, Yami team manage to clear the scorpion stage.

        apparently, ice fraction can break and cancel  scorpion poison wall (likely due to bug).

        after clearing, there seems to be a ghost-like monster, appearing no the field and follow them around. IT can be attacked but the HP is damn thick. The team ignored it after trying to attack it for awhile =.=

        A chest appear in the oasis. The chest only give 1 potential code and no gear or scale.

        They proceed to the next stage: Phantom Flower, but unfortunately get wiped out again at Hpx3.

        Half-sugar's video on these runs:

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi6WxgAq2TU&feature=g-high-u


        [ The post was edited by chaose5 at Dec 9, 2012 10:01 pm ]

        Signature

        FREEDOM - English Guild & Community in Foreign MMORPG's
        Freedomplays homepage: http://www.freedomplays.com/
        Follow me for the latest news & updates on foreign MMORPG
        Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chaose5

        MMOsite Special Offer

          Dec 10, 2012 11:29 am
          Quote: Originally Posted by chaose5 at Dec 9, 2012 5:34 am
          Reply 34#  Seiggy

          yami group (including half sugar) has just finished their 3rd run .. now going for 4th run (live in YY)

          progress
          * sand worm stage
          -  nid to push 5 explosive to the entrance to blow up the wall
          -  after that still need to keep runing; 4 members die because the worm rush in immediately after they enter the gate
          - the boss summon 3 pillar, must be destroyed within a certain time or they will explode and kill everyone.
          - party wipe at Hpx3.

          * manticore stage
          - after enter HPx3, there is a very troublesome boss skill: the manticore will spawn a tornado on a party member: that person will not sustain any dmg but all his buff will be cleared; the tornado will move along with the marked person and will suck anyone nearby into; anyone who get sucked in will be killed instantly. Still not sure how to deal wif this skill.
          - party wipe at HPx3

          this group was not able to clear any stages yet.     
          for the manticore stage u see the mark of the tornado VERY shortly b4 it activates. its best for the team to stay spread out the entire time until tornado activates

          also at the worm stage i noticed a wall break in the far cornor when the 3 pillars were summoned

          Signature

          RoyalEle - 60 Elestra (Main)
          Seranade - 60 - Blade Dancer
          RoyaleDeath - 60 - Soul Eater
          Galaxias - 60 - Shooting Star
          Zashi - 59 - Smasher
          RoyalLight - 40 - Future Artillery

          Dec 11, 2012 11:39 am
          Found a Visual Demonstration on how to deal with the Scorpions Poison wall :3

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8reUIaaEPMA&feature=plcp

          Signature

          Dragon Nest
          NA DN - LvL 60 Ice Witch - RoseofLove
          CDN - LvL 80 Elestra - RoseofLove
          CDN - LvL 80 Gear Master - LilyofHope
          CDN - LvL 80 Light Fury - EnvyEX
          CDN - LvL 80 Raven - WrathEX
          KDN - Lvl 80 Flurry - 장미Spear

          Youtube Channel (RevertibleFate): http://www.youtube.com/user/RevertibleFate

          Brave Frontier
          Revert ( ID: 2211212567)
          Dec 12, 2012 12:43 pm
          Taken from cherry forums.

          Worth to take a look at :)

          http://forum.cherrycredits.com/topic/171703-desert-dragon-nest-some-dragon-boss-pics-from-test-server-in-cdn/

           

          Quick Reply:Desert Dragon Nest Guide (Finalized)

          Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »