Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) Desert Dragon Nest Guide (Finalized)

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
||
Daidalos Nest & Nightmare Stage||

Future Update

|| Silver Hunter ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

Desert Dragon Nest Guide (Finalized)

Sep 15, 2013 3:08 am
If our main MT is crusader, do we still need a Guardian in PT? Because that will be a waste of slot, no? Rather, pick merc instead of getting Guardian because Merc > Guardian when it comes to DPS. Thoughts on this chaose5?

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Sep 15, 2013 3:51 am
Reply 300#  112.*.*.161

merc can't replace guardian...

superarmor buff provided by guardian force is infinite: it is the only buff which can prevent you from being pushed by various skills of flower and let you escape poison wall easily. merc superarmor buff cannot allow you to do so...

screamer's grudge formation is the only real substitute for guardian force since it reduce the sa break of the boss to zero, but not many people play it anyway .

running without guardian is not impossible, but requires all party members to be very good in dodging , especially in flower and scorpion stage; maybe manti as well ....

Signature

FREEDOM - English Guild & Community in Foreign MMORPG's
Freedomplays homepage: http://www.freedomplays.com/
Follow me for the latest news & updates on foreign MMORPG
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chaose5

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 15, 2013 4:18 am
    That means its okay to run with 2 MT? Sader and Guardy? It's a guild run that's why sader can't be replaced although we are making a progress week by week. Finished worm and scorpion the DPS its just slow. Thanks again.

Sep 15, 2013 4:28 am
    Reply 302#  112.*.*.161

erm, we have certain run with 2 x guardian before......

i don't see any issue with it.........except that it will be slower, that's all...

Signature

Sep 18, 2013 8:35 pm
    Hi Chaos,

"Fly & Photon Missile (~70 sec CD): Throw Photon Missiles from the air. Keep moving to avoid. It will perform a Diving Stomp after this. Induce a 1 minute debuff which reduces your attack and defense by 40%"

Can show an example of the calculation on -40% defense ?

Sep 19, 2013 9:45 pm
    For windwalker - GDN legendary weapon main secondary + upper and lower armor with VIT II suffix/helm and boots WIND II/boots HEALTH II + DD accessories + +8 armor upgrade is it ok for DPS like windwalker? and can you please link the thread that pertains to windwalker guide please

Nov 25, 2013 1:26 am
    A bit offtopic.
    chaose, v2seraph and others, would you mind if I used some of your pictures, vids in my ddn guide? I'd like to write one in my native language, of course I would give credit to this guide. I would be very grateful, I don't have skills in video editing and your strategy pictures are very good. Sorry I'm not writing to you but I'm using my mobile now.

mobile forum
    posted via cellphone

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 25, 2013 3:33 am
      Reply 306#  77.*.*.74

yes you may, as long as you give credits to freedom ^_^

Signature

Nov 25, 2013 4:25 am
      Reply 307#  chaose5

of course I will! thanks :)

Feb 12, 2014 2:35 am
      Does guardians blocking skills work for the mini mnticore at dragon stage?
      If party doesn't have high dps whould it be good solution to take additional dps instead of smasher/majesty?

mobile forum
      posted via cellphone

Feb 16, 2014 6:27 am
      Is this thread still alive?
      I heard someone say that in DDN/BDN elemental attack and -resist debuff cap at 100%. Is that true? Thank you.

Feb 16, 2014 6:42 am
      Reply 310#  zPhoenixZ

Elemental resist debuff cap is -100%.

There is no elemental attack cap - there is an elemental attack cap FROM SKILLS up to 100%. The only classes that I can think of off hand right now that can hit the cap are Majesty and Physician.

Steal Magic (40%) + Bless of Anja (28%) + Incarnation of Dark (20%) + Sadism Pleasure (20%) = 108% (capped and reduced to 100%).

Phy 65 Passive (20%) + Healing Shower (20%) + Bless of Anja (28%) + Incarnation of Dark (20%) + Sadism Pleasure (20%) = 108% (capped and reduced to 100%)

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
      华中电信一区 剑气侠红
      Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
      Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
      DDN Wild Party Guide
      Youtube Channel
      Tempest Mini-Guide

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 16, 2014 7:28 am
        Reply 311#  sieg_freedom

Thank you, Sieg. I still have further question.
        This limit is only at DDN or everywhere?

Feb 16, 2014 9:08 am
        Reply 312#  zPhoenixZ

Everywhere. The cap in DDN is that your base damage cannot exceed *2 (from passive skills + passive buffs + active buffs) and that your skill damage cannot exceed more than 50x the damage it would have done without any form of damage amplification. (No cap on damage duplication though)

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
        华中电信一区 剑气侠红
        Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
        Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
        DDN Wild Party Guide
        Youtube Channel
        Tempest Mini-Guide
        Feb 16, 2014 10:13 am
        Reply 313#  sieg_freedom

Barba have many skill that increase str, result in increase base dmg. Does this increase count in limit x2 base dmg? Thanks.

Feb 16, 2014 10:52 am
        Reply 314#  zPhoenixZ

Yes. STR => increase in base PDMG => increase in 2x limit. Same with genie, cocktail etc.

Edit: However, Battle Howl does not add to BASE PDMG, it is included in the 100% or *2 cap along with Striking, RoB,, Brave, Fade, Sylph's Aid, 65 Passives etc.

Pretty much everything in the game is separated between effect of gear and effect of skill, and they work differently for the most case. Take for example Smasher's 65 Passive. Because it is a skill based "buff", it does not stack with Time Acceleration to exceed the 80% CD reduction cap. -CD plates work with Time Acceleration because they are gear, not skill based. (I made a mistake with this in some thread before on Gladiator)

[ The post was edited by sieg_freedom at Feb 16, 2014 11:57 am ]

Signature

Dragon Nest (China)
        华中电信一区 剑气侠红
        Freedom

Tempest - Tkid丶Dr·浮云
        Elestra - Sieg

Artillery Guide
        DDN Wild Party Guide
        Youtube Channel
        Tempest Mini-Guide
        Mar 6, 2014 7:16 am
        excuse me , has anyone posted this?
        [youtube]QRGzp-D4R8g?t=4m49s[/youtube]

this Light Fury unknownly managed to get no damage from poison prison
        is this a new legal way to leave prison? or is this a bug?

MMOsite Special Offer

May 25, 2014 5:12 am
          Can I kindly ask you guys write a new table with boss stats which include all nerfing was done by devs?
          Bcos there is many bits of information laying in many threads "here and there" and sometimes hard to say which one is correct this days.

Thank you anyway.
          ps: old thread with stats is outdated I suppose.

Jan 15, 2017 6:00 pm
          Кстати, а кто-нибудь слышал про инвест проект - [url=http://goo.gl/EiVm0G]http://goo.gl/EiVm0G[/url] ?

Apr 9, 2017 6:21 pm
          Stock Broker Database India

Quick Reply:Desert Dragon Nest Guide (Finalized)

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »